Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1621663 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
donlittle25:
IJGB looks promising this december. @A40, One crate of heineken on me if this betting goes through this december.

Quilox every weekend o grin
Hahahaha. We for go Bar Enclave go chop their World famous turkey
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Willie Cauley Stein is joining the Warriors. I just need him to work on his defense and that's all.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Willie Cauley Stein is joining the Warriors. I just need him to work on his defense and that's all.

Good pick up. You lot are silently making moves.
Re: The NBA Begins by Ocon: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
Haaa, This thread!! cheesy grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 03, 2019
Jared dudley? yikes. Not going to lie, i like him as a person but i never liked him as a player.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 1:00am On Jul 03, 2019
Lakers picked the fourth infinity stone grin grin.waiting for the 5th infinity Stone Kahwi. If Kawhi decide not to go to lakers, I don’t see lakers coming out of west, and healthy Golden State Warriors still the team to beat in the west.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 03, 2019
Jeff Green has gone to utah. Though wildly inconsistent hes a solid role player. I specifically remember him for stepping up last year after kevin love was out in game 6 and 7 vs the boston celtics. We wouldn't have won both games without him. Utah is looking really good. Would've preferred him to the fat guy we just signed.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 03, 2019
After kawhi signs and i destroy eruditor and his minions once and for all.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:51am On Jul 03, 2019
@Decale

I know you are excited about the start of the NBA Summer League grin grin, I expect you guys to tank the Summer league as always grin grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:18am On Jul 03, 2019
Kawhi has completed meetings with both LA team today, he is scheduled to meet with the Raptors tomorrow. He is right on schedule like I predicted.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2019
Come to think of it. Steady986 and the man with MPD could actually be brothers. And the man with MPD might be the elder one. Leeemmmaaaaooo
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2019
Hardetayour:
Come to think of it. Steady986 and the man with MPD could actually be brothers. And the man with MPD might be the elder one. Leeemmmaaaaooo

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nostradamus: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2019
Philadelphia 76ers preparing a five year Max deal of $158m for Ben Simmons. That kid deserves it, he's good. My question is will Nigeria ever produce an NBA megastar considering the way sports administration is been run in this country?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2019
Nostradamus:
Philadelphia 76ers preparing a five year Max deal of $158m for Ben Simmons. That kid deserves it, he's good. My question is will Nigeria ever produce an NBA megastar considering the way sports administration is been run in this country?
Bro. From rookie contract to max contract? Lol. Ben Simmons is good no doubt, but he doesn't deserve the max, at least not yet. How does someone who doesn't have a jump shot get a max contract?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Max contract for Ben Simmons?? These NBA GMs are just straight daft. If this kid was ever willing to get a jumpshot or improve at the free throw and three point line, they just gave him a reason not to. Dude is going to settle knowing he got paid doing the same thing since his rookie year.
Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Max contract for Ben Simmons?? These NBA GMs are just straight daft. If this kid was ever willing to get a jumpshot or improve at the free throw and three point line, they just gave him a reason not to. Dude is going to settle knowing he got paid doing the same thing since his rookie year.
na that one the pain you

Ben Simmons has never attempted a 3 point shot

Not once
Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
ipledge10:
Lakers picked the fourth infinity stone grin grin.waiting for the 5th infinity Stone Kahwi. If Kawhi decide not to go to lakers, I don’t see lakers coming out of west, and healthy Golden State Warriors still the team to beat in the west.
next year or in the future?

Without kwahi Lakers were already favorites

Funny enough, I think Lakers were more desperate to get AD than kwahi, they refused to give spurs what they wanted for kwahi but they gave pelicans heaven and Earth for AD
Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Roland17:
Kawhi has completed meetings with both LA team today, he is scheduled to meet with the Raptors tomorrow. He is right on schedule like I predicted.
clippers don't stand a chance, raptors maybe because of the privileges they afforded him plus the whole Canada is behind him vibe

If he has sense he will pick the Lakers and make history 3peat loading
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mavs about to announce Danny Green and Marcus Morris. I'm shocked GSW is not sniffing around Marcus Morris but I guess no cap space.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Boogie's injury was a curse. Man's can't even get a contract so he had to change agents
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
RJ made a very good point about lebron saving the Lakers from knicks status. He chose to go there when no one will, even after PG decided to stay in OKC. He helped orchestrate the AD trade and basically did everything to recruit and ultimately land Kawhi. Like i always say, he brings chaos and pandemonium everywhere he goes, but you can always live with the end result.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
iamJ:
na that one the pain you

Ben Simmons has never attempted a 3 point shot

Not once

Of course he has, check well
Re: The NBA Begins by Northeastern: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
I was at a BoA branch today, a nigga walks in, and a guy on queue hailed him and congratulated on the Raptors win. I later learned that the nigga is a Sixers fan and wants the Raptors to win because they're from the east.

Then the conversation goes to the current free agency and of course, the laker/Kawhi convo and the nigga said "if Kawhi should sign with the Lakers, it means the ancestors of the lakers are back" You need to see him saying it, and he went on to start mentioning them starting with Abdul-Jabbar, and the others.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Not that they had any chance to begin with but the raptors just blew any false hope or re-signing him. Like i said a few days back, he will do his due diligence but Kawhi is a laker.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
I’m just sad cousin hasn’t signed a contract. But I believe one of the teams in LA will give him contract if Kawhi signs with the raptors. I think th
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Reports getting to me from reputable sources say Kawhi Leonard is about to resign with the Toronto Raptors.
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kawhi is definitely re-signing with the raptors now.
This is the greatest finnese ever, destroyed every opportunity for Lakers to build a solid team and then stay back cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Some people are going to cry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
I'm really happy kawhi showed enough respect to go to Toronto and tell them he's leaving in person especially after the run they had. Something KD cant say the friggin snake!
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
This heartbreak would be televised
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hardetayour:
This heartbreak would be televised

Small fry, how about a bet on where he ends up?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
For 3 consecutive days, Kawhi has held the NBA, the press and fans on total lockdown. grin grin

#CLAW

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (2205) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.