Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,799 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1621483 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 04, 2019
Crazy.

Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 1:24am On Jul 04, 2019
KD did us favor making his intentions known on time. Kahwi about to leave Lakers and Clippers high and dry grin grin . Lakers should get cousin.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 1:37am On Jul 04, 2019
ipledge10:
KD did us favor making his intentions known on time. Kahwi about to leave Lakers and Clippers high and dry grin grin . Lakers should get cousin.
LeBron and AD with farmers and fishermen will still win the league.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 04, 2019
ipledge10:

Like i said, you'll cry next season, the NBA will become the bane of your existence until you dont want to watch it anymore cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 04, 2019
steady986:

LeBron and AD with farmers and fishermen will still win the league.

AD and Lebron is high and dry. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Northeastern: 2:02am On Jul 04, 2019
Heartbreak for those calling on him to join the Lakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_icCfX7t0E

Answer the question, why would he travel 6 hours to say I'm not coming back. Also listen to J. Rose, why go to the Lakers now when you can sign two years and be eligible to get supermax.

The Lakers doubted him last season just like the Knicks doubted KD now, do you think he'll ditch the raptors that trusted him and got a ring while there for a team that doubted him?
Re: The NBA Begins by Northeastern: 2:04am On Jul 04, 2019
TheCockroach:

AD and Lebron is high and dry. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why are you giving up on Kawhi, thought you said he's signed with you guys already.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 04, 2019
Northeastern:
Heartbreak for those calling on him to join the Lakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_icCfX7t0E

Answer the question, why would he travel 6 hours to say I'm not coming back. Also listen to J. Rose, why go to the Lakers now when you can sign two years and be eligible to get supermax.

The Lakers doubted him last season just like the Knicks doubted KD now, do you think he'll ditch the raptors that trusted him and got a ring while there for a team that doubted him?

LOL! He was always going to go back to toronto to hear the raptors pitch, cris carter reported that days ago. You think kawhi will leave toronto who he just won a championship with through a phone call or will he give them the courtesy of a face to face?

JR is a former raptor and he doesnt know sh--t! The only person with an in with kawhis family is cris carter. Like i said you lot will cry!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 04, 2019
I bet a lot of teams in the NBA would like to be "high and dry" cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 04, 2019
Northeastern:

Why are you giving up on Kawhi, thought you said he's signed with you guys already.

LMAO! I'm just saying in the very unlikely possibility that he doesn't sign the lakers are still the top dogs in the NBA. Best duo in the NBA and will still tear this league a new arsehole. But mark me, the scary part is kawhi is inevitable.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 04, 2019
Who the hell does this nigga think he is holding the league hostage with a free agency decision like this? Lebron! We know he's a laker so all this drama to build up his brand while we can focus on other things? Damn!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Northeastern: 2:13am On Jul 04, 2019
TheCockroach:

LOL! He was always going to go back to toronto to hear the raptors pitch, cris carter reported that days ago. You think kawhi will leave toronto who he just won a championship with through a phone call or will he give them the courtesy of a face to face?

JR is a former raptor and he doesnt know sh--t! The only person with an in with kawhis family is cris carter. Like i said you lot will cry!

But the position of Carter is that the 3 teams are still on Kawhi's plate and he's undecided at the moment, so why are you more confident than a source from the family.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 04, 2019
Northeastern:

But the position of Carter is that the 3 teams are still on Kawhi's plate and he's undecided at the moment, so why are you more confident than a source from the family.

Because unlike you, i have an intellect so sharp to a point where it makes me a clairvoyant being. Just like lebron knew he was headed to miami and toyed with the league for a while, so does kawhi.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 04, 2019
The Knicks man, LOL! cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 4:09am On Jul 04, 2019
grin Kawhi is crazy, like dude! At least narrow the list down. It's almost like he's doing this to build up his brand.

If you've spent 1yr playing at a team, winning a championship there and you're so conflicted about staying, maybe you should go somewhere else.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 04, 2019
etidy:
grin Kawhi is crazy, like dude! At least narrow the list down. It's almost like he's doing this to build up his brand.

If you've spent 1yr playing at a team, winning a championship there and you're so conflicted about staying, maybe you should go somewhere else.

I'm done with this nigga I have some nefarious activities I need to get to. I'll be back to troll all the doubters when it's official though. Brace yourselves.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2019
As long as Kawhi isn't doing anything wrong, he can take his time toying with the media. But imagine taking all that time just to resign with the Raptors. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2019
Kwahi isn't going to sign with the lakers

He is returning to the raptors

For him to travel all the way to Toronto to hear them out, it's certain that he will sign with them

Don't know why he was flirting with the lakers

Trying to use the attention to build his image, do it on the court

Wonder the big deal about him, if he was that good why wasn't he winning rings back to back

Good riddance to rubbish

Bad news is kwahi signing with the raptors will encourage teams to take risk, even if the player made it clear that he wouldn't sign with the team that did a trade for him

Life goes on, time to fill our team, since kwahi isn't coming, AD should be given his 4mil
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lmao. Man's deleted already
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hardetayour:
Lmao. Man's deleted already

LMAOOOOOO

grin

He could not bear it anymore.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
iamJ:
Kwahi isn't going to sign with the lakers

He is returning to the raptors

For him to travel all the way to Toronto to hear them out, it's certain that he will sign with them

Don't know why he was flirting with the lakers

Trying to use the attention to build his image, do it on the court

Wonder the big deal about him, if he was that good why wasn't he winning rings back to back

Good riddance to rubbish

Bad news is kwahi signing with the raptors will encourage teams to take risk, even if the player made it clear that he wouldn't sign with the team that did a trade for him

Life goes on, time to fill our team, since kwahi isn't coming, AD should be given his 4mil
Monta Elis coming out of retirement to help Lakers get a ring

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
SmooshCHN:
As long as Kawhi isn't doing anything wrong, he can take his time toying with the media. But imagine taking all that time just to resign with the Raptors. grin grin
Have been thinking the same thing.
Re: The NBA Begins by Northeastern: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wait, is Kawhi only worth $32m?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2019
warning ⚠ : You might die of laughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpXMnoPv0z4

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Day 6 and we are right on schedule.

Kawhi has turned NBA TV analysts into false prophets and they look stupid with every prediction they have made. Everyone is claiming "my source from another credible source is reporting" with no clarity or valuable information. I am so loving this because only Kawhi knows.

#CLAW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Roland17:
Day 6 and we are right on schedule.

Kawhi has turned NBA TV analysts into false prophets and they look stupid with every prediction they have made. Everyone is claiming "my source from another credible source is reporting" with no clarity or valuable information. I am so loving this because only Kawhi knows.

#CLAW

He will announce it today. Tomorrow is July 6th and the AD trade is going down for the Lakers, if he doesn't sign by then they will lose that $32m cap space.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
RiskelWillow:

He will announce it today. Tomorrow is July 6th and the AD trade is going down for the Lakers, if he doesn't sign by then they will lose that $32m cap space.
And he can tell the Lakers to go fúck themselves and their cap space if he wants to. Except if he, just like me, thinks there's nothing wrong with LeBron recruiting all stars as he did to get his rings. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
SmooshCHN:

And he can tell the Lakers to go fúck themselves and their cap space if he wants to. Except if he, just like me, thinks there's nothing wrong with LeBron recruiting all stars as he did to get his rings. grin grin

Is this how you lot treat visitors on your thread? With profanity and insults? That's not cool.

Point is if he doesn't choose today then he's definitely going back to the Raptors. Cause the Clippers just don't seem like a suitable destination. I don't see how anything you said is different from what I said. We all know he's going to the Lakers though.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
I know kawhis sisters ex-boyfriends chiropractor and he has assured me that Kawhi is signing a 4 year deal with the Lakers today.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
RiskelWillow:

Is this how you lot treat visitors on your thread? With profanity and insults? That's not cool.

Holy shít!! You're a visitor here? Damn! That's crazy. Welcome back. I was referring to Kawhi's decision not using profanity at you btw.

Point is if he doesn't choose today then he's definitely going back to the Raptors. Cause the Clippers just don't seem like a suitable destination. I don't see how anything you said is different from what I said. We all know he's going to the Lakers though.
I'm not saying anything different except that he's still got a lot of time to choose wherever he wants including a not so weak move to the Lakers. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
SmooshCHN:

Holy shít!! You're a visitor here? Damn! That's crazy. Welcome back. I was referring to Kawhi's decision not using profanity at you btw.

I'm not saying anything different except that he's still got a lot of time to choose wherever he wants including a not so weak move to the Lakers. grin

I'm actually new to nairaland.

I don't know what that whole first part was but... Thanks?

If he doesn't choose today then he'd have indirectly chosen. except if the Lakers can convince NO to push the date of the trade the Lakers are out tomorrow leaving only the Raptors. That's why I'm sure he's signing with the Lakers today.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Fvcking Hell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (2205) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.