Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1621487 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Roland17:
For 3 consecutive days, Kawhi has held the NBA, the press and fans on total lockdown. grin grin

#CLAW
local Tv in Toronto was showing his movements from airport live.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
The same shameless people that were castigating KD are now claiming "the Lakers did not win 73 games". STFU. KD, Kyrie, Kawhi, Klay should have also signed with the Nets since they did not win 73 games before.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eruditor:
The same shameless people that were castigating KD are now claiming "the Lakers did not win 73 games". STFU. KD, Kyrie, Kawhi, Klay should have also signed with the Nets since they did not win 73 games before.

LMAO Didnt i say this was coming? Who stopped them from signing for them?

Besides didnt you say Kawhi wasnt going to sign? Chill! You havent seen anything yet. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eruditor:
Because it’s lebron firming another super team.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
ipledge10:

If KD had gone with kyrie and klay and jimmy to the knicks they wouldnt have received the backlash KD did. Is anyone blaming KD Jordan and Kyrie for signing with the Nets? You will all cry!
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
TheCockroach:

LMAO Didnt i say this was coming? Who stopped them from signing for them?

Besides didnt you say Kawhi wasnt going to sign? Chill! You havent seen anything yet. cheesy

That post was to mock y'all. Kawhi re-signed with the Raptors.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
TheCockroach:

If KD had gone with kyrie and klay and jimmy to the knicks they wouldnt have received the backlash KD did. Is anyone blaming KD Jordan and Kyrie for signing with the Nets? You will all cry!

They did not because 1. KD is injured. 2. Kyrie has lost some shine. KD is getting 164M to kyrie's 141M. 3. AD signed with the Lakers.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eruditor:

That post was to mock y'all. Kawhi re-signed with the Raptors.

LOL! Keep digging a deeper hole for yourself. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Burn the fvcking league to the ground!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
#ongoing
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
ipledge10:

They want to just pit him against Jordan one way. Someone who has not even outdone Kobe. It is so stupid.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
So drake leaked details of the meeting? LMAO Why would you bring that clown into this to begin with?
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
TheCockroach:

Kyrie is not top 5 or even top 10 in the league right now. This is nothing more than Durant with Westbrook .

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eruditor:

They want to just pit him against Jordan one way. Someone who has not even outdone Kobe. It is so stupid.

You need some tissue my G? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
TheCockroach:

LOL! Keep digging a deeper hole for yourself. cheesy

I thought you claimed something had happened before? LOL. Keep wishing. I have no stake. I only told you what I know.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eruditor:

Jordan is the goat, he didn’t jump all the teams in the nba chasing ring.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
TheCockroach:
I know what the narrative is going to be once kawhi inevitably signs so lets put this to bed once and for all.

Kawhi didn't join a 73 win team.

He didn't blow a 3-1 lead against the Lakers.

Didn't join the team that beat him.

Kawhi is from LA, said he fell in love with basketball watching the Lakers and his family are Lakers fans.

Wanted to sign there before Lebron and AD.

Kawhi has 2 FMVPs and has slayed two dynasties. No one can deny he's a certified Don.

I know they'll go from hes not signing to crying so lets just get this out of the way.

I already addressed this issue because i saw this coming from a mile out! cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
TheCockroach:

You need some tissue my G? cheesy cheesy cheesy
For what? lol
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eruditor:

For what? lol

Well it seems you're crying cause lebron and the lakers are about to sodomize the league mate.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
TheCockroach:
RJ made a very good point about lebron saving the Lakers from knicks status. He chose to go there when no one will, even after PG decided to stay in OKC. He helped orchestrate the AD trade and basically did everything to recruit and ultimately land Kawhi. Like i always say, he brings chaos and pandemonium everywhere he goes, but you can always live with the end result.

All hail the king.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
TheCockroach:

Well it seems you're crying cause lebron and the lakers are about to sodomize the league mate.

Bron and AD?

They won't beat GSW with Klay fit. quote me.

Kawhi re-signed with the Raptors.

You heard it here first.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eruditor:

Bron and AD?

You heard it here first.

LMAO Bron and AD with role players will destroy that team of chokers easily let alone now that they've got the board man.

Kawhi signed with the raptors alright, in the same alternate universe where the warriors won the 2019 NBA title in 7 games and Steph Curry has a higher Career PPG than Damian Lillard. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eruditor:

Bron and AD?

You heard it here first.
same thing I was saying.I believe Kawhi will stay in Toronto Healthy might actually come out of the west again.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
FINALLY! Kyle Korver is getting bought out! Plans falling into place. Iguodala next, the ultimate fvck you to the fallen state larriors who will never win a ring in SF as long as lebron plays.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
LMAO! Just figured out Jalen Rose is the person giving these people false hopes. Tragic! Tragic!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
These new football fans forget Jalen Rose was a Raptor at one point and got 81 points dropped on his head by kobe! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kawhi crossed lebron cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
TheCockroach:
FINALLY! Kyle Korver is getting bought out! Plans falling into place. Iguodala next, the ultimate fvck you to the fallen state larriors who will never win a ring in SF as long as lebron plays.

Ohh and i forgot. God bless the suns GM, the GOAT, James Jones! And i cant stress how happy i am for korver, after 16 years in the league, he didnt get to a finals until the last two years after signing with the cavs and now hes finally going to win a chip.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
I dont want to call Mark Cuban racist but he definitely likes the whities.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 04, 2019
Zach Norvell has really been impressive in the summer league so far.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 04, 2019
And whats the suns logic behind josh jackson and a few picks for a pile of trash basically. I thought he had a very high upside.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (2205) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.