Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1624437 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
KarnBarlow:

What's good for the goose? I just gave them a taste of their own medicine but they can't take it and the funny thing is they can't see the parallels or the motive behind it. I was actually about to speculate yesterday that Kawhi Leonard is washed for the same reason.

Celebrating the clippers beating the lakers as if they didnt do allstar numbers on them. Shameful thing is he called the clippers the lakers neighbors in CAL, Last time i checked the warriors are also in California, how can a warriors fan not know that? Its funny how warriors fans have gone from chest beating to trying to troll other teams when their team is a pitiful joke.
Such a bitter pill to swallow.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
steady986:

But some folks here said LeBron is washed after one game cheesy

Not at the level he used to be in and can never get there again =/= Washed.

But tell the king his clothes are made with invisible thread not that he is naked.

Lol
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
steady986:

Such a bitter pill to swallow.

I wonder if people will come for kawhi and his garbage time stat padding self like they come for lebron even when he plays well and loses. Like seriously, Kelly friggin Oubre smoked Kawhi yesterday, prime kawhi ducked booker. But i know they won't keep the same energy, you know why? Bron is kept to a higher standard than all these guys. Rightfully so hes greater than they'll ever be and even a "washed" lebron is miles ahead of them, but just don't try to tell me kawhi is the best player in the league ever again. I don't want to hear that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
steady986:

Pelinka is not AD's son or father, so why would he say he can guard 1-5 if he can't actually guard 1-5? Pelinka is a basketball GM, so I'll take his assertions over yours any day. Even Steven A. regularly says AD can guard 1-4.

Lol

Pelinka is not AD's son or father.

That was the essence of using Eric Trump as an example.

I tried to forget who you are for a second. But you always want to remind me.

Lol

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
So uhmmm, Luke Walton huh? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
The lakers are the most hated franchise in the league because yeah they can be privileged brats.

Lebron the most hated player in the NBA.

Anthony Davis is hated by all in Louisiana and neighboring areas.

Put these things together and you have the biggest hate train ever.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
The Warriors getting some good ol' a*s whipping right now grin
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Eruditor:

Lol

Pelinka is not AD's son or father.

That was the essence of using Eric Trump as an example.

I tried to forget who you are for a second. But you always want to remind me.

Lol
If I say I get your point I'm lying.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
steady986:
The Warriors getting some good ol' a*s whipping right now grin

Any link to watch?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Eruditor:

Not at the level he used to be in and can never get there again =/= Washed.

But tell the king his clothes are made with invisible thread not that he is naked.

Lol
You must be a drycleaner for you to say LeBron is washed.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
aliondo:

Any link to watch?
Go to Facebook, or twitter.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jisos!

70-37 in the 2nd quarter. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
steady986:
Jisos!

70-37 in the 2nd quarter. embarassed lipsrsealed

Mehn. How the mighty have fallen cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hear me, hear me now. Steph Curry is washed.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
KarnBarlow:

Mehn. How the mighty have fallen cheesy cheesy
What a time to be alive.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
105 after 3 quarters chisos! shocked......Steve Kerr needs to find a way to sort that defence out. Draymond needs help on that End. Also Steph needs serious help till Klay gets back to Full fitness. Lawd knows this team is going to waste once the Chef hangs up His boot.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
steady986:

If I say I get your point I'm lying.

Lol this is a new year.

I am saying the Eric Trump example was because he is a vested interest in his father and as such will spew poppycock in defence of his dad. Same way, Pelinka will do for AD.

If you want to make a case for AD guarding positions, Pelinka's opinion will not count. Lol
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
steady986:

You must be a drycleaner for you to say LeBron is washed.

Like I said. It is a new year. Learn to read properly before responding.

I will give you a chance to correct yourself.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
chic2pimp:
105 after 3 quarters chisos! shocked......Steve Kerr needs to find a way to sort that defence out. Draymond needs help on that End. Also Steph needs serious help till Klay gets back to Full fitness. Lawd knows this team is going to waste once the Chef hangs up His boot.

I don't know what people were expecting. Warriors did not get high draft picks. Lost KD, Iggy, Shaun L and Klay and replaced them with not just recent drafts but low picks with no NBA experience all aged 23 and below. Draymond was worse than some of these players when he was drafted. So they will need time.

My problem is, when they become good, people will say Steve Kerr was coaching all-stars and forget the process that got them there.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
The universe is a troll. 35, get it?

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lakers win.

Clippers lose to the friggin Suns.

Warriors are officially trash.

Good day to be a Lebron fan.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Eruditor:

I don't know what people were expecting. Warriors did not get high draft picks. Lost KD, Iggy, Shaun L and Klay and replaced them with not just recent drafts but low picks with no NBA experience all aged 23 and below. Draymond was worse than some of these players when he was drafted. So they will need time.

My problem is, when they become good, people will say Steve Kerr was coaching all-stars and forget the process that got them there.

My expectations for you Guys this year were certainly not high however I did not expect you lot to start out this bad. How big of a Loss Klay is is getting clearer by the day. Also your bench has got to be the worst in the league surely? A bunch of High schoolers would do better than the dudes Golden State has on their bench.

Hopefully they do come good or better still you guys should start planning for next season(seeing as Klay is unlikely to be fully fit till next season). That bench definitely needs a total overhaul. I'm not worried about the Likes of Steph, Klay and to an extent Draymond. It's the surrounding cast I am worried about. What are your expectations for this season btw? Top 6/Top 8?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:26am On Oct 28, 2019
steady986:

I have a feeling you're concluding that every tall player should just be a rim protector.

Here's Pelinka saying he can guard 1-5, and you're here on Nairaland thinking your opinion matters
You're a clown with obviously shaky command and interpretation of English.

When it is crunch time, it is what AD can actually do on the court that would matter not your opinion or that of Pelinka so stop inundating me with nonsense
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:21am On Oct 28, 2019
The Steph slander has gone nuclear on the interwebs
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:27am On Oct 28, 2019
Imagine thinking Porzingis would not be an absolute beast this year

Kyrie gunning for that scoring title this year
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 28, 2019
That Jae Crowder buzzer beater was dope AF!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 28, 2019
Okay, who has signed and who's thinking about it?

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:50am On Oct 28, 2019
A40:
You're a clown with obviously shaky command and interpretation of English.

When it is crunch time, it is what AD can actually do on the court that would matter not your opinion or that of Pelinka so stop inundating me with nonsense
Yes coach A40
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:52am On Oct 28, 2019
Eruditor:

Like I said. It is a new year. Learn to read properly before responding.

I will give you a chance to correct yourself.
I can smell your resignation from my keypad. This is what you normally do when you don't have sh*t to say.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 28, 2019
AD is crossing over peoples children. The man is 6'11, he has no business doing that. So much talent.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 28, 2019
KCP has started again. SMH
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:26am On Oct 28, 2019
The Hornets would be a really good team if Terry Rozier was even a half decent Point Guard. I love MJ but how and what could he have possibly seen in Terry goddamn Rozier who has the worst shot selection I've ever seen

(1) (2) (3) ... (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.