Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,249 members, 7,822,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1634395 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) ... (2218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Dude said that's how real fans talk. Hoping other players get injured. Damn grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
A40:
My MIP is actually Devonte Graham. He was barely playing last year
Don't you think Bam will get when they factor team record? I want Devonte gets it but sad
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
steady986:

We can discuss when you learn how to comprehend English language.
Shut up your mouth. Instead of you admitting you said something foolish you're still doubling down on your stupidity. What a troglodyte

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
A40:
Shut up your mouth. Instead of you admitting you said something foolish you're still doubling down on your stupidity. What a troglodyte
You must be a big fool
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Don't you think Bam will get when they factor team record? I want Devonte gets it but sad
I think if the Hornets sneak in the playoffs Graham will get the nod. The jump is far wider than that of Bam

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
steady986:

You must be a big fool
Ode. Even your acolytes scolded you for your ignorant comments. Ordinarily you should be ashamed of that stupid thing you posted but I guess you can't shame the shameless

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
KarnBarlow:

I may not think he'll ever get to AD's level but i was rooting for him. The raptors are very deep and they'll be okay. He'll be back in time to lead them into the playoffs.
They are missing too many bodies tbvh. Fortunately they have built enough of a cushion to at least be in the reckoning till he gets back

If Giannis can get to that level then Siakam can too. It's down to how badly he wants it
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
A40:
Ode. Even your acolytes scolded you for your ignorant comments. Ordinarily you should be ashamed of that stupid thing you posted but I guess you can't shame the shameless
You think I give a rat's a*s who scolded me or who didn't? Don't bring your buffoonery near me, just stay on your own.

And I'll post whatever the f*ck I want, any time I want. You didn't buy data for me.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:30am On Dec 21, 2019
steady986:

You think I give a rat's a*s who scolded me or who didn't? Don't bring your buffoonery near me, just stay on your own.

And I'll post whatever the f*ck I want, any time I want. You didn't buy data for me.
Lmaoooo you're a crying disgrace. Who cares about anything you think? What a douchegoblin.

If you like continue disgracing yourself. Which one concern me? Werey ma'n dun lati wo

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 12:31am On Dec 21, 2019
The "he cannever reach AD" camp can be happy now.
A40:
Siakam out indefinitely. Wow! Gutted for this kid
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 12:47am On Dec 21, 2019
Man you don't seem to know your actual allegiance. Are you a Le (3-6)bron-sexual or a Laker. While you have openly declared that you are a Laker fan, your recent statements only suggest that you support the Lakers because Bron plays for them . Just an observation, what do i know grin
steady986:

Real fan talk

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 21, 2019
benji93:
The "he cannever reach AD" camp can be happy now.
Thats what you got from that? What is wrong with people like you? I swear there are some toxic people on this thread. Really toxic.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:57am On Dec 21, 2019
Roland17:

You forgot to add Fred VanVleet and Stanley Johnson. I don't know what changed from last season because they were exceptional in managing injuries last year especially when you consider they had Kawhi on their roster. For some reason, they have been unable to keep their bodies on the court.

I just really wish Siakam well and hope he comes back fine. The Raptors are choosing to keep this close to their chest and I can understand why.
Van Vleet is back.

Siakam has a groin problem. Must have happened in practice or something. They have good depth and coaching too so let's see how they hold up
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 21, 2019
I swear being on an anonymous forum like this shows you why this world is so fvcked up. You realize a fvcked up some peoples psyche is.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 1:12am On Dec 21, 2019
Oh you are still around!. I was hoping I could slip something in without you noticing, watchman grin. I am at liberty to chose whichever direction my projections point to. One of your friends just wished all the stars-carrying the bulk of the load of their respective teams- injuries. If he can let such a thought out, then my submission is more than a fair assessment. Deal with it.
KarnBarlow:

Thats what you got from that? What is wrong with people like you? I swear there are some toxic people on this thread. Really toxic.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:40am On Dec 21, 2019
A40:
Van Vleet is back.

Siakam has a groin problem. Must have happened in practice or something. They have good depth and coaching too so let's see how they hold up

I think this is FVV’s first game back after being out for 5 games, prior to that he had been out for a bit..His return is timely though and you are right they do have depth and some of their young players like Boucher and Anunoby have really stepped up.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:52am On Dec 21, 2019
Good thing this didn't go in. Kevin Love doesn't deserve this.

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:00am On Dec 21, 2019
Finally!!! The day we have all been waiting for.. Tacko Fall makes his debut to a very loud ovation.

We love you Tacko!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:19am On Dec 21, 2019
Lool Ben Simmons Ben Simmonsing. I watch too much hoops to not know a bare average Joe Blow player when I see one.

The Sixers might waste Embiid's prime with this dude at PG
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:28am On Dec 21, 2019
Back to back games where teams have employed the zone defense against the Sixers and B. Brown had no answer.. Enough of the excuses, Bret Brown has underperformed, I said this after last season and nothing has changed.

Porz has shown tremendous improvement since Doncic went down. I remember saying Doncic’s injury may be a blessing in disguise for Porz and that seems to be the case. Hopefully, Carlisle can find ways of get the best from both players when Doncic returns. I would hate to watch Porz return to posting poverty numbers.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:33am On Dec 21, 2019
Good to see Porzingis proving me wrong and banging in the paint. 17 boards is more like it.

If Tim Hardaway and Kristaps play to their potential the Mavs can be a problem. Doncic plays within the offense so whatever their struggles are when he plays is not on Luka
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 4:39am On Dec 21, 2019
RENOWNED2:
Im just saying what i think to be true. The general concensus is that europeans are soft. Im not just a believer is all

So Dirk, Tony Parker and Giannis are soft?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:39am On Dec 21, 2019
Really how do you get Max and refuse to work on the glaring flaw in your game?
And Tobias Harris. Lol. This Philly team looking like a fraud rn
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 4:43am On Dec 21, 2019
A40:
Really how do you get Max and refuse to work on the glaring flaw in your game?

And Tobias Harris. Lol. This Philly team looking like a fraud rn

Tobias Harris and Middleton were overpaid this past summer in my opinion
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 4:48am On Dec 21, 2019
Another win by the Mavericks, this team might finish in the top 4 in the west.
Re: The NBA Begins by Coutinho14: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2019
Morant got his props from k love, kid's a problem. Its like every game He's on a mission to catch a body, Reminds me of pre-injury D rose
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2019
benji93:
Man you don't seem to know your actual allegiance. Are you a Le (3-6)bron-sexual or a Laker. While you have openly declared that you are a Laker fan, your recent statements only suggest that you support the Lakers because Bron plays for them . Just an observation, what do i know grin
I'm both a LeStan and a Laker. Was a LeStan way before he ever dreamt of playing for the Lakers. That's one helluva mix

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2019
A40:
Lmaoooo you're a crying disgrace. Who cares about anything you think? What a douchegoblin.

If you like continue disgracing yourself. Which one concern me? Werey ma'n dun lati wo
Lol. Who cares? I think you do. grin Because you're the one that has been wailing because of a comment I made.

Even though it began as an ignorant fan banter, you, as Batman that you are that wants to bring sanity to the world, decided to take it up a notch even when every other person here just said how they felt about it and then kept quiet. But of course you can't be like them, you have a very wide mouth that only seals up when you talk nonsense.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2019
steady986:

Lol. Who cares? I think you do. grin Because you're the one that has been wailing because of a comment I made.

Even though it began as an ignorant fan banter, you, as Batman that you are that wants to bring sanity to the world, decided to take it up a notch even when every other person here just said how they felt about it and then kept quiet. But of course you can't be like them, you have a very wide mouth that only seals up when you talk nonsense.
Ohh you admit you are ignorant. Well we are making progress

The rest of your rant is pure Okoto meow kutukutu meow meow skrrrrrrrr skrr

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2019
A40:
Ohh you admit you are ignorant. Well we are making progress

The rest of your rant is pure Okoto meow kutukutu meow meow skrrrrrrrr skrr
When I say you need to learn English I wasn't joking
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
Roland17:
Back to back games where teams have employed the zone defense against the Sixers and B. Brown had no answer.. Enough of the excuses, Bret Brown has underperformed, I said this after last season and nothing has changed.

Porz has shown tremendous improvement since Doncic went down. I remember saying Doncic’s injury may be a blessing in disguise for Porz and that seems to be the case. Hopefully, Carlisle can find ways of get the best from both players when Doncic returns. I would hate to watch Porz return to posting poverty numbers.

i hope not. luka was doing wonders for my fantasy team. let porzingis starve abeg tongue

on a more serious note, these numbers are fools gold. the fundamental problem porzingis has is still there. you have a big man playing soft.

The fact that he can spread the floor and knock down 3s is hiding the fact that he is a big man in name mostly. He is weak for his size, but i say mostly because his height gives him some natural advantage.

Dude needs to get in a gym quick, maybe page nowitzki for some pointers. Luka is outshining him because his game is dull, once you get past the fact that he is a big man who can shoot the long ball.

This win was primarily Sixers getting outcoached like no tomorrow.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kristaps is soft on offense but not defense. I think a guy like Kristaps will be the perfect second option on a contending team.

No 7'3 dude should shoot as many threes but the truth is his playing style has some method to the madness. You can see guys coming to defend him from 30ft and that opens lanes

Anyway I can't whine too much about Kristaps when Al Horford (Dominican Robin Lopez) is busy stinking up the joint for the Sixers...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) ... (2218) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: kendrick9(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.