Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1632912 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:07am On Dec 22, 2019
A40:
Lool did you stake on the freaking Hornets??
No, I don't stake. I just wanted my boy Devonte Graham to get some win. I stopped watching thinking they had the win on lock.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:08am On Dec 22, 2019
DeeMain:

Me too! I actually do respect and do understand them.

However, I am a solution-wired kind of person. I just feel that we/the world is not addressing the real issue and therefore the current movement is not the solution.
Exactly.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:10am On Dec 22, 2019
Roland17:
Congrats to L. Doncic, kid is at the verge of signing a 5 year contract with the Nike Air Jordan brand. Well deserved!
No better brand to sign with than signing with the GOAT. He will sell a lot of shoes
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 22, 2019
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 22, 2019
SmooshCHN:
The chase or pressure to take over the league is my guess as to why they are doing this. How many days ago did LeBron talk about load management? Davis had that shoulder injury and played through it. LeBron did the same with the strain. They need to load manage where necessary. LeBron is a tank and there's no need to be worried but the Lakers need to play it safe going forward.

Even tanks break down. Father time is undefeated.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2019
Roland17:

Your MCM is hustling that MVP sooo bad!!

He should be hustling for Finals MVP.
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

He should be hustling for Finals MVP.

The injury will deffo slow him down. Thing now is if AD stays fit (I don't think he's 100% yet), because without him out there, na disaster. Now the Lakers will struggle, that's basically my problem with Bron's teams. He's out and the team struggles. I hope he's back soonest and continues where he's left off. We need a healthy Lakers team come playoffs. We don't want excuses no more
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2019
A40:

Shey you can see your life now? Oponu agbalagba
Are you confirming what I was saying or what? Because I really don't know why you brought these two posts together.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

I'm blaming you for this one.
Don't worry, it's just a tactic to rest him for Christmas. They don't want to outrightly say he's sitting out games for nothing like Kawhi
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2019

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
steady986:

Don't worry, it's just a tactic to rest him for Christmas. They don't want to outrightly say he's sitting out games for nothing like Kawhi

LOL He's going to probably miss that game as well. He doesnt really care about regular season match ups. He just said a week ago that this match doesn't matter at all. He's genuinely injured.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

LOL He's going to probably miss that game as well. He doesnt really care about regular season match ups. He just said a week ago that this match doesn't matter at all. He's genuinely injured.
Probably. But he's listed as doubtful for today's game. Let's see where that leaves him.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

I agree with you. He genuinely strained his back and played like it those two games but not as genuine as when he broke his hand in that final though. grin
That game means nothing but I'd like some serious fight for who rules in L.A. Everyone wants to watch. I hope he's good to play. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lamarvellous "MVP" Jackson
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Oh boy this Mavs Team are very decent, well coached team.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lool from 30pts down the Raptors actually come back to lead.

Nick Nurse is arguably the best coach in the league, What he is doing with these players is better than what Kerr ever did with Golden State. This full court press is madd
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:54am On Dec 23, 2019
Nah the MIP is definitely Graham
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:56am On Dec 23, 2019
A40:
Looks like he tweaked his ankle. angry angry

And who is that Celtic commentator always crying? Roland17 should know the guy. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:34am On Dec 23, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Looks like he tweaked his ankle. angry angry

And who is that Celtic commentator always crying? Roland17 should know the guy. grin

Tommy Heinhson!! Don’t be disrespectful to a Celtic legend!!!

Tommy calls out the referees and never agrees with any call against us. Lol. I love listening to him.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:36am On Dec 23, 2019
A40:

He started out hot in the first half with 6 3 points I think but Brad adjusted the defense on him and forced him to give up the ball for an assist or close out the space before he takes a shot.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:38am On Dec 23, 2019
Back to back games where R. Langford has impressed. Some were already calling him a bust but I knew he just needed to be healthy and will repay us for the trust and patience.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:35am On Dec 23, 2019
Roland17:

Tommy Heinhson!! Don’t be disrespectful to a Celtic legend!!!

Tommy calls out the referees and never agrees with any call against us. Lol. I love listening to him.
I later got comfortable with him and not going to lie, l did like him.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 23, 2019
Jokic has been playing very well recently. Off to a good start today as well.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:07am On Dec 23, 2019
Roland17:

He started out hot in the first half with 6 3 points I think but Brad adjusted the defense on him and forced him to give up the ball for an assist or close out the space before he takes a shot.
I was actually expecting Rozier to take advantage and Ball out. Maybe he still felt loyal to Boston
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 23, 2019
3 losses in a row now for the Lakers, about to be 4 after christmas because bron isn't going to play that game. The lakers are about to plunge into a crisis.

Welcome to the LeBron James annual end of year sh-t show.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 23, 2019
AD legit can't go through a game without some form of injury.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 23, 2019
Love seeing the plastic Lakers fans panic. LMAO!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2019
Lmaoooo please the Lakers have built a large enough cushion to not lose the first seed right now never mind drop down further
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
So enjoying these guard trio of CP3, Schroder and Shai....Shai is for the future, really developing fast... wink
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:06am On Dec 24, 2019
Apparently the Lakers ditched Kawhi, not the other way round.

First we ditch Tyrone Lue, and then Kawhi. We ain't budging to nobody's demands, we do things on our own terms. Class organization.

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:11am On Dec 24, 2019
How do you have 17 touchdown reception and not make the ProBowl? Aaron Jones is 2nd in the league in TD behind McCaffery but somehow is not good enough for a pro bowl selection.
#Gopacksgo!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 24, 2019
steady986:
Apparently the Lakers ditched Kawhi, not the other way round.

First we ditch Tyrone Lue, and then Kawhi. We ain't budging to nobody's demands, we do things on our own terms. Class organization.

Sounds like someone stringing a team along when he knew he had no intention of signing. Maybe he did screw the lakers on purpose afterall.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (2216) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.