Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1617926 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) ... (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
steady986:
Rondo's situation is kind of a tricky one. At this stage of his career what is it that he really wants? He's made quite a few bucks over the years, but he wouldn't mind getting $14m in two years before he calls it quits. That's a handsome retirement money. If the Lakers won't give him that money I won't be surprised if he goes where he can get it.

On the other hand, why leave a team where you just won. Staying with the Lakers could almost guarantee you a few more chips, if that's what you're chasing. Because right now, chips look like the only thing that can land him in that hall of fame.

All in all, I think he'll stay if the Lakers agree to give him 4-5m a year.

He has all the non financial incentive to stay. RJ also mentioned that when they played in Dallas, Rondo always made it known that he wanted to be in LA. I think he'll get a small raise and stay. Bradley might also opt out because his stock is high right now. If McGee does I say dump his as- but I hope he gets paid somewhere else.

Danny Green earning 15m and being horrible is going to cause a lot of problems in this team.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lol. This nonce just goes on the internet and harvests any photo from his fellow LeBron haters without verifying it. Lol. LeBron averaged 27.8 points in his first 3 finals. Lol. I wonder what other stats from that photo is skewed. Get a life bro

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
WeissVonner:

He has all the non financial incentive to stay. RJ also mentioned that when they played in Dallas, Rondo always made it known that he wanted to be in LA. I think he'll get a small raise and stay. Bradley might also opt out because his stock is high right now. If McGee does I say dump his as- but I hope he gets paid somewhere else.

Danny Green earning 15m and being horrible is going to cause a lot of problems in this team.
Lol. I'll be surprised if Danny is still here next year. And it looks like his second year is guaranteed too. I wonder who'll be willing to pay him 14m
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
birdman:

Rondo wont work for Clippers. Those wide open 3s he got are for a reason - you would rather live with a Rondo making shots than anyone else. Any other big PG on the Lakers would have done the same or more damage on offense - even Caruso looks awesome on the Lakers. I'm all for Rondo making tons of money off of clippers, then sucking come playoffs grin

The one thing a slower, older Rondo still has though, is that basketball instinct, and it complemented a slower, older Lebron very well during the Nuggets series. It was almost funny to see how they were taking advantage of a much younger team just through smarts. This is why I dont think Rondo would mesh as well with the Clippers - Clippers need to ressurrect the Indiana Pacers PG3, or find another gunner.

If nothing else, I never liked the hatred Celtic Rondo had for Lebron, it seemed like he was carrying Pierce's hate. An older, more independent Rondo seems to have a better appreciation and respect for Lebron. I hope he stays a Laker.
You're joking right?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
steady986:
Lol. This nonce just goes on the internet and harvests any photo from his fellow LeBron haters without verifying it. Lol. LeBron averaged 27.8 points in his first 3 finals. Lol. I wonder what other stats from that photo is skewed. Get a life bro

LOL I'm telling you all he does is bloviate, he has no idea what he's talking about half the time. Just checked and he has all the numbers wrong. He went online and just copied a graphic without confirming it. I'm telling you the man is a legitimate idiot, really not even worth the time. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
A40:
Are you serious? Are you comparing Andre Iguodala to Chris Paul? This is a terrible joke surely

No objective fan would compare Iguodala to Chris Paul

They led the first half because they made their 3's? Do you guys even fact check anything at all. They shot 7-44 from 3 the entire game bro!! Always double-check and don't just post anything to make an argument

Who was MJ's help in 94/95? How well did they play?

Beatable means they can be beat. There is difference between unbeaten and unbeatable. If you can be pushed to a Game 7 and be down by double digits by half-time even with the other team missing it's second best player then you can be beat

Iguodala is a FMVP and Chris Paul is not. What that means is he can influence an NBA finals series in ways Chris Paul has never done. Antecedent is with me on this one; when Andre was fit Warriors were leading 2-1 and when he played the very next season even with Paul playing, Warriors won 4-2. Next point, if they made 7/44 does that not mean it was 7/17 before they missed 27 threes? How many threes had the warriors made by then? How well MJs help played is also moot. MJ has had poor showings that the Bulls still won in the finals. The final argument on beatable etc. is now entirely semantical. Even MJs 72-10 Bulls were "beatable" too.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Android17:

Iguodala is a FMVP and Chris Paul is not. What that means is he can influence an NBA finals series in ways Chris Paul has never done. Antecedent is with me on this one; when Andre was fit Warriors were leading 2-1 and when he played the very next season even with Paul playing, Warriors won 4-2. Next point, if they made 7/44 does that not mean it was 7/17 before they missed 27 threes? How many threes had the warriors made by then? How well MJs help played is also moot. MJ has had poor showings that the Bulls still won in the finals. The final argument on beatable etc. is now entirely semantical. Even MJs 72-10 Bulls were "beatable" too.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
WeissVonner:
LOL this mad man is still here trying to convince people MJ was a good 3 point shooter.

And did he just call Rob Parker a genius? cheesy

I told you lot to pray for this man. LeBron winning has turned him into a howling ape grin
We've explained to him that the three point shooting is in relation to the overall FG%. But somehow he fails to understand. Aren't FG% a sum total of 2FG% and 3FG%? How then is MJ's FG% much lower when he only attempted 2 threes?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
This man just stays taking L after L. Friggin L magnet cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
WeissVonner:

Rob Parker is a genius the same way you're a genius. In the sense that you're the village idiot of this thread just like he's the village idiot of sports media. cheesy
I wonder how someone could move around so much when he played for only 3 teams in 17 years.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
A40:
A flaming nonce like you probably considers a rank idiot and unrepentant Bronsexual knobjockey like Nick Wright a genius so why not Rob Parker who actually spat facts.

Nobody respects Le3-6-1 and his Mickey Mouse ring which explains why even after winning he is out there crying for respect. Literally nobody cares for his Mickey mouse ring apart from crackhead Bronsexuals like yourself

Tywin Lannister said it best Any Man Who Must Say 'I Am The King' Is No True King"
I'm just trying to imagine Rob Parker and Nick Wright in a sport debate. Rob would get embarrassed to the extent that he'll start sending Nick death threats afterwards. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
steady986:

I wonder how someone could move around so much when he played for only 3 teams in 17 years.

And according to him, he went to the last team to "shoot movies". Even TV producers have relegated the man to solely radio appearances. The man is a pariah among TV personalities and audiences alike. Guess who champions him? Of course, our resident village idiot.

Birds of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
steady986:

I'm just trying to imagine Rob Parker and Nick Wright in a sport debate. Rob would get embarrassed to the extent that he'll start sending Nick death threats. grin

Speaking of Nick Wright, say what you want about him. He may be a radical Bron apologist, but that man is the only analyst who actually tries to analyze the game and doesn't only resort to hyperbole and bait.

Did you see his take on "What the media doesn't want you to know about MJ?". Absolute masterpiece. Really further exposed the MJ mob for their blatant hypocrisy and shameless double standards.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
WeissVonner:

And according to him, he went to the last team to "shoot movies". Even TV producers have relegated the man to solely radio appearances. The man is a pariah among TV personalities and audiences alike. Guess who champions him? Of course, our resident village idiot.

Birds of the same feather.

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
WeissVonner:

Speaking of Nick Wright, say what you want about him. He may be a radical Bron apologist, but that man is the only analyst who actually tries to analyze the game and doesn't only resort to hyperbole and bait.

Did you see his take on "What the media doesn't want you to know about MJ?". Absolute masterpiece. Really further exposed the MJ mob for their blatant hypocrisy and shameless double standards.
I saw it. Was brilliant.

Nick is a brilliant analyst, it's clear. Only LeBron haters hate him

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
I know we can only get him if he gets bought out which he probably won't but would you give up Rondo for CP3?

Hell fvcking yes!

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
steady986:

I saw it. Was brilliant.

They couldn't even counter anything he said. They like our resident village idiot resorted to the same name calling. "Bronsexual". Grown a-s men using this term. Friggin weirdos cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
The Clippers signed Ty Lue to a five year contract. These people are cursed! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
steady986:

WeissVonner:

LOL I'm telling you all he does is bloviate, he has no idea what he's talking about half the time. Just checked and he has all the numbers wrong. He went online and just copied a graphic without confirming it. I'm telling you the man is a legitimate idiot, really not even worth the time. cheesy
Shut your smelly gobs you Bronsexual buttpirates. You want to hang your hat on a 1.4 point margin of error? Are you crazy!

You're right that some of the stats were wrong. LeNomad actually shot 30% from 3 not 32.9%. Ohh yeah the assist numbers were off give or take by .3 since you obtuse nonces specialize in decimals

The gist is the GOAT actually outperformed LeNomad in those Finals. That is the gist of that graphic you nitpicking cretins.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
steady986:

We've explained to him that the three point shooting is in relation to the overall FG%. But somehow he fails to understand. Aren't FG% a sum total of 2FG% and 3FG%? How then is MJ's FG% much lower when he only attempted 2 threes?
Because he had the shot chart of a shooting guard not a Center you fuckin dweeb!! Can't you numpties read!!

Why are you so brainless to realize LeNomad is having better FG% now than in his earlier years because he is taking more shots from 3ft or less undecided

Basketball no be by force to watch if you no understand am
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nonce
Bronsexual
LeNomad
MCM

The A40 starter kit cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
WeissVonner:

WeissVonner:

They couldn't even counter anything he said. They like our resident village idiot resorted to the same name calling. "Bronsexual". Grown a-s men using this term. Friggin weirdos cheesy

steady986:

I saw it. Was brilliant.

Lool 3 fools cheering for idiocy and ignorance. Not all crackheads are Bronsexuals but surely all Bronsexuals are crackheads

Imagine cheering for a dick-nosed toupee wearing buffoon that claimed MJ never beat a Superteam and not even two sentences later said MJ was 2-6 vs Superteams. If that is not crackhead behavior I don't know what is. So if he never beat a Super team where did 2 come from

Lol didn't Chris Mullin and Reggie Miller play on the same team?

The laughable and pitiful part was when he listed guys that won rings on MJ's watch. Literally this clown listed guys that played on the same team.

Man's even listed Duncan and Kobe in 02/03 winning rings when he was 40. Such desperation can only be found in crackheads grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
steady986:

I'm just trying to imagine Rob Parker and Nick Wright in a sport debate. Rob would get embarrassed to the extent that he'll start sending Nick death threats afterwards. grin
Nick Wright is a complete dolt who was bought over by Klutch Sports. Only simple-minded Bronsexuals like you and that other nonce rate that fraud. He couldn't debate his way out of a wet paper bag

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
WeissVonner:
Nonce
Bronsexual
LeNomad
MCM

The A40 starter kit cheesy

WeissVonner:

This is definitely the inner workings of the brains of anyone who can spew the bolded about Nick Wright.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
A40:

Lool 3 fools cheering for idiocy and ignorance. Not all crackheads are Bronsexuals but surely all Bronsexuals are crackheads

Imagine cheering for a dick-nosed toupee wearing buffoon that claimed MJ never beat a Superteam and not even two sentences later said MJ was 2-6 vs Superteams. If that is not crackhead behavior I don't know what is. So if he never beat a Super team where did 2 come from

The laughable and pitiful part was when he listed guys that won rings on MJ's watch. Literally this clown listed guys that played on the same team.

Man's even listed Duncan and Kobe in 02/03 winning rings when he was 40. Such desperation can only be found in crackheads grin

Always count on the village idiot to miss the whole point of the argument.

Dude, it's pretty clear that the only person acting like a crackhead here is you. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
A40:
Nick Wright is a complete dolt who was bought over by Klutch Sports. Only simple-minded Bronsexuals like you and that other nonce rate that fraud. He couldn't debate his way out of a wet paper bag

I could make a picture like that. First you're posting fake stats, now it's fake tweets.

What kind of gullible im.becile are you? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
"I have never lost a race, if you only count the races I won"

Story of MJs career.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
WeissVonner:

I could make a picture like that. First you're posting fake stats, now it's fake tweets.

What kind of gullible im.becile are you? cheesy
You're a lunatic if you think that graphic is fake. What a goofball.

I hate to break it to you but the Chief Priest of your little Bronsexual cult was actually a KD stan.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
A40:
You're a lunatic if you think that graphic is fake. What a goofball.

I hate to break it to you but the Chief Priest of your little Bronsexual cult was actually a KD stan.

Where's your proof that it's not fake?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
WeissVonner:

Always count on the village idiot to miss the whole point of the argument.

Dude, it's pretty clear that the only person acting like a crackhead here is you. cheesy
Lmaoooo you shameless Bronsexuals are a plague

Imagine calling such worthless tripe a masterpiece. How do you say a man never beat a Superteam but then say he went 2-6 in the same sentence. Which is it you confused cretins??
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
A40:
Lmaoooo you shameless Bronsexuals are a plague

Imagine calling such worthless tripe a masterpiece. How do you say a man never beat a Superteam but then say he went 2-6 in the same sentence. Which is it you confused cretins??

You're right, he's 2-6 against superteams. That's so much better cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
WeissVonner:

Where's your proof that it's not fake?
You're far dumber than I thought if you think that tweet was fake. Go and do your research you dolt. I won't spoon-feed you all the time. There's more to life than gagging on LeNomad's phallus else you would not be clueless about what the entire internet knew

(1) (2) (3) ... (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) ... (2200) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.