Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1719227 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (2277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Everyone was watching. Terrible choice of words from Embiid. This message could potentially break up their locker room if it hasn't already. Please inform me when Simmons says something, I want to see something. grin
joshboo:

He's playing smart obviously and wants to keep his job so the obvious person to throw under the bus is Simmons, even Joel Don dey reiterate he same thing indirectly sey na Simmons make them loose. With the amount of trolls and all mk the Simmons no enta depression sha cos the guy go be reference for failures now, the same way those media fools did to Kwame.
Re: The NBA Begins by RENOWNED2(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2021
benji93:
Everyone was watching. Terrible choice of words from Embiid. This message could potentially break up their locker room if it hasn't already. Please inform me when Simmons says something, I want to see something. grin
Simmons na fish. Nigga said ' i am who i am' 'it is what it is'. I doubt say that guy like bball sef. Na ony cod en dey play.
Re: The NBA Begins by RENOWNED2(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2021
birdman:
The way doc and embiid threw simmons under the bus will come back to bite them someday. Simmons was not the only problem in that series. Next season, there will be fake loyalty in the locker room, cuz you know you could be next. Even Harris will be watching his back
Simmons is gone. Portland apparently loves him.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
RENOWNED2:
Simmons na fish. Nigga said ' i am who i am' 'it is what it is'. I doubt say that guy like bball sef. Na ony cod en dey play.
This is wicked. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Roland17:

Haha. They are both LSU Tigers and LSU Tigers are renowned to be very aggressive, that is why Shaq is more frustrated with him. He is not showing the spirit of the Tiger.

I know na why I dey talk am. Shaq don decide say as love no work to inspire the boy na war him go try.

Meanwhile anybody who is pitying that boy is on a long thing. The guy dey press pass Aremo Gucci. He scammed a whole city of millions of dollars.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
afrodoc2:

I know na why I dey talk am. Shaq don decide say as love no work to inspire the boy na war him go try.

Meanwhile anybody who is pitying that boy is on a long thing. The guy dey press pass Aremo Gucci. He scammed a whole city of millions of dollars.

Ben Simmons Dey chop $30M/ Year… Can you imagine? 30M/yr..
Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 12:11am On Jun 23, 2021
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 30m per year asides allowances, endorsement deals E. T. C. Kai
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:52am On Jun 23, 2021
Beverly own Na to dey do Gra Gra!

Booker and Beverly both go into the locker room for treatment.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:17am On Jun 23, 2021
If you are Monty Williams and the Suns you can’t trade baskets with this Clippers teams especially when you are trading 2 for 3’s.. You have got to lock that perimeter.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Playoff P don choke 2 important free throws eh!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:56am On Jun 23, 2021
A gutsy call by M. Williams to set up that winning play..
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 5:00am On Jun 23, 2021
Aytonnnnn!.....Happy for the young Lad man. I guess this gives CP3 more time to recover from the Rona.

BTW it looks like Cade Cunningham is heading to the Pistons seeing as they have the Number 1 pick in the draft.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:06am On Jun 23, 2021
My “Me Against The World Award” goes to Monty Williams.:

What a coaching head this man is turning out to be.. The Clippers make an adjustment with their starting five especially on how they defend Booker by starting Beverly, catching Booker high up what does he do?

He changes ball handling duties at the start of the 2nd and has C. Payne handle the ball and control the direction of the game with Ayton having another monster game.

And that winning play after the timeout with 9 tenth of a second remaining to set up Ayton for the Alley was exceptionally impressive. First he misdirects Booker deep, rotating Ayton from the top of the side into the restricted zone to catch the Ally for an easy dunk over Zubac!

What a set play and the execution was perfect!!!

Take a bow Monty Williams.. This one is for you! It’s you against the World!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg0RA0yWmjg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 5:10am On Jun 23, 2021
Roland17:
My “Me Against The World Award” goes to Monty Williams.:

What a coaching head this man is turning out to be.. The Clippers make an adjustment with their starting five especially on how they defend Booker by starting Beverly, catching Booker high up what does he do?

He changes ball handling duties at the start of the 2nd and has C. Payne handle the ball and control the direction of the game with Ayton having another monster game.

And that winning play after the timeout with 9 tenth of a second remaining to set up Ayton for the Alley was exceptionally impressive. First he misdirects Booker deep, rotating Ayton from the top of the side into the restricted zone to catch the Ally for an easy dunk over Zubac!

What a set play and the execution was perfect!!!

Take a bow Monty Williams.. This one is for you! It’s you against the World!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg0RA0yWmjg

Agree perfectly!!!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 5:18am On Jun 23, 2021
Roland17:
A gutsy call by M. Williams to set up that winning play..

I couldn’t believe it when I checked the scores. I was at work following the scores and google actually had it at 102-103 with 0.00 sec left, only for to refresh 10 mins later and see that the Suns won.
Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 5:18am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 5:34am On Jun 23, 2021
I expect PG13 to bounce back at home. He should remember it's not how you start a series that matters but how you end it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Memberclub(m): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2021
chic2pimp:
Aytonnnnn!.....Happy for the young Lad man. I guess this gives CP3 more time to recover from the Rona.

BTW it looks like Cade Cunningham is heading to the Pistons seeing as they have the Number 1 pick in the draft.
Houston rockets fans lol
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2021
I think this one would be too difficult for the Clippers to come back from 0-2 down. The Suns are just too good, and they don't have Kawhi. Plus the Suns expect CP to return at some point in the series (that's if they don't blow out the Clippers).

So, let's brace up for a Bucks vs Suns finals. cool
Re: The NBA Begins by blacksta(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2021
steady986:
I think this one would be too difficult for the Clippers to come back from 0-2 down. The Suns are just too good, and they don't have Kawhi. Plus the Suns expect CP to return at some point in the series (that's if they don't blow out the Clippers).

Looks like it is over for the Clippers ... without Kawhi ..no hope at all .. Unless PG can break the barrier of at atleast 40 points for game ... They were able to slow down Booker .... but no answer to Ayton... Who knows maybe Ty Lue is working on something
Re: The NBA Begins by nelsonebby(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2021
blacksta:

Looks like it is over for the Clippers ... without Kawhi ..no hope at all .. Unless PG can break the barrier of at atleast 40 points for game ... They were able to slow down Booker .... but no answer to Ayton... Who knows maybe Ty Lue is working on something
Yep.
The hawks and bucks is also a funny match. Bucks won't lose any game in that series.
Bucks are bigger and much physical than hawks. Bucks also have shooters on the bench if hawk decides to rain 3s
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2021
blacksta:

Yea. Payne also exploded last night. That game was close largely because Booker played poorly but also because they didn't hit their outside shots. Crowder missed a few open shots. Payne and Bridges too.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2021
I'm hearing CP3 will be back for game 3. Ah, I smell a sweep grin

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by blacksta(m): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
steady986:

Sweep for where ..... The last person the Clippers need to figure out is Deandre ayton ... it is going to be 7 game series grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
steady986:

Thats how you were bracing for Nets 76ers semi finals grin Anything can happen, especially with teams that have shooters that can launch logo 3s. Bucks need to be very controlled and disciplined.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
This NBA season sucks donkey ass! By far the worst NBA season of all time.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Whichever team wins this must know they've won the weakest championship of all time. Even more plastic than all of KDs rings. Shame on whoever wins "the bandaid ring".
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Also, f-ck Solomon hill the unabominable bum. We must never forget GOAT James was on his way to tying Jorbald by winning his fifth MVP, was a lock for first team all defense and a top 3 DPOY candidate before that shameless scrub attacked his leg for no reason at all. What a service Solomon hill did to Jorbums legacy. Now LeBron has a first round exit like the bald gambling addict.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by blacksta(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
SheikhErsan:
This NBA season sucks donkey ass! By far the worst NBA season of all time.
Oga sorry ooo ... because of the first round exit of Lebron

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
blacksta:

Oga sorry ooo ... because of the first round exit of Lebron

LeBron, AD, Harden, Kyrie, Kawhi, Jamal Murray, Brown, Mitchell, Conley and i'm sure i'm missing more, all got injured. All because of the NBA's greed. Now we're faced with the likelihood of a Suns-Bucks finals. Who in their right mind wants to see that? Eww! Worst NBA season ever!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
steady986:

Hopefully they sweep the clippers and then get swept by the Bucks. Cant root for the suns or that dirty bum CP3 to win anything.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
blacksta:

Sweep for where ..... The last person the Clippers need to figure out is Deandre ayton ... it is going to be 7 game series grin

Lol, when they've not even tasted CP3 at all. Now their game plan changes entirely, and they're in game 3 already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (2277) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: birdman(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.