Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1620986 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:59am On Mar 30, 2022
birdman:
Am I the only one that winces on days the Lakers play? How much more flogging nitori olorun? Izz too much embarassed

Meanwhile Rockets rookies are trying to win as many games as possible. Somebody pls give them the memo - you assignment this season is to tank like a criminal Tank! angry

30pt flogging in progress. And these fools will be talking about we want the suns in the first round undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:52am On Mar 30, 2022
Lakers might miss the play in. Tough, and they have the toughest schedule in the next few weeks coming up.
Re: The NBA Begins by BlueMann: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2022
40/14/6/16-24 FG, and this game saving block on Embiid

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/lrIWjV.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2022
Why is there not much clamor for doncic to be mvp?
The mavs would likely finish third in the west with a better record than the first placed team in the east and all this without any reliable second scorer in the team. In addition doncic has upped his defense considerably.

He's done more to be mvp to me than embiid, jokic and Giannis

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:00am On Apr 01, 2022
What a game in Brooklyn. Giannis is special.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:18am On Apr 01, 2022
I told you niggas Giannis was that dude from day 1. I want to hear those talking heads on these sporting networks show their xenophobia and call someone else the best player in the league on their shows with Giannis dropping 40 pieces on everybody's heads

And as for the Sixers and Brick Ross. What can we say? He has made his bed. Time to lie on it

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:30am On Apr 01, 2022
steady986:
What a game in Brooklyn. Giannis is special.

No Middleton, no problem. Bucks with the dub. Giannis with the clutch 3 to send it to overtime and the clutch free throws to win it.

Apart from the iso ball Brooklyn can't really play any other way. And teams like the Bucks want you to play that iso ball. They have very good one on one defenders that will make you sweat for every point and wear you down in the process. I would love to see this matchup again in the playoffs sha, na very good watch.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2022
steady986:

No Middleton, no problem. Bucks with the dub. Giannis with the clutch 3 to send it to overtime and the clutch free throws to win it.

Apart from the iso ball Brooklyn can't really play any other way. And teams like the Bucks want you to play that iso ball. They have very good one on one defenders that will make you sweat for every point and wear you down in the process. I would love to see this matchup again in the playoffs sha, na very good watch.

Sabi boy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2022
A40:
I told you niggas Giannis was that dude from day 1. I want to hear those talking heads on these sporting networks show their xenophobia and call someone else the best player in the league on their shows with Giannis dropping 40 pieces on everybody's heads

And as for the Sixers and Brick Ross. What can we say? He has made his bed. Time to lie on it

All day bruv, all day.. As for the beard cheesy shebi we talk am for here dey called us haters, Na Philly fans go use Cain pursue am commot

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by felix00(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Big news for the Nets. Ben simmons has resumed light court work according to shams. Might return before the play offs

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by felix00(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
LeBron james finally out for the season
Re: The NBA Begins by felix00(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
felix00:
LeBron james finally out for the season

April fool. Is he not a little too old for this?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
joshboo:

All day bruv, all day.. As for the beard cheesy shebi we talk am for here dey called us haters, Na Philly fans go use Cain pursue am commot
Brick Ross has already shown me who he is and I believe him
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Shey u now understand why Ive been calling Lebron foolish for the last 2 weeks or so. He jus collect injury for nothing. Before u enter battle, first make sure u rolling with warriors! And westbrook has been exposed finally.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SlyCharlie(m): 12:40am On Apr 02, 2022
etidy:
Why is there not much clamor for doncic to be mvp?
The mavs would likely finish third in the west with a better record than the first placed team in the east and all this without any reliable second scorer in the team. In addition doncic has upped his defense considerably.

He's done more to be mvp to me than embiid, jokic and Giannis
there is actually...
he's in most people's top three, including mine...alongside giannis and embiid..
Re: The NBA Begins by Android22: 7:23am On Apr 02, 2022
From Lebron's mouth to God's ears grin

Re: The NBA Begins by felix00(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2022
Android22:
From Lebron's mouth to God's ears grin

Na April fool
Re: The NBA Begins by felix00(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2022
SlyCharlie:

there is actually...
he's in most people's top three, including mine...alongside giannis and embiid..

Nah. Most people's top 3 usually includes jokic alongside giannis and embild
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2022
Grizzlies is such a scary team. So they beat the Suns without four starters. This team can go all the way.
Oya where the people wey say CJ is not legit? So na Dame dey limit CJ, we can as well say that now, not the other way around grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Was surprised with pundits here saying CJ couldn't ball

As for LeKlutch. Ghostmode in the clutch again. Anthony Davis is kuku back so no excuse. If they fail to make even play in I don't wanna hear nothing about that GOAT imposter yo

Re: The NBA Begins by Android22: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
felix00:

Na April fool
I knew that. That was the joke. That his statement though a joke, is coming to pass.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
Android22:
I knew that. That was the joke. That his statement though a joke, is coming to pass.

exactly. he was fooling himself on april fool. Ordinary pelicans flogged you with full strength team. even that play-in they will likely miss it.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Android22: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
birdman:

exactly. he was fooling himself on april fool. Ordinary pelicans flogged you with full strength team. even that play-in they will likely miss it.
They won't make it. They are a game behind Spurs who are in 10th position and Lakers have Nuggets, Suns and GSW in the next 3 of their last 5 games. They could beat the floundering GSW but their next 2 games are sure fire Ls of which Spurs could then be 2 or 3 games ahead of the Lakers. I am fairly sure the Lakers are out.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
The nerve of this lazy ass dumbo!!!

This is what he likes to do. Dress up in a fancy $10000 costume just to take pictures for the gram.

I hope he doesn’t get a dime.

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Too many head cases on that Brooklyn Nets team for me to take them seriously. I will not be shocked if they fail to make the playoffs altogether
Re: The NBA Begins by Benmob: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
KNIGHTBlaed:
Grizzlies is such a scary team. So they beat the Suns without four starters. This team can go all the way.
Oya where the people wey say CJ is not legit? So na Dame dey limit CJ, we can as well say that now, not the other way around grin grin grin
but they still need those starter mostly JA MORANT, Because play off is another spirit it self
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
KNIGHTBlaed:

These streets will never forget the blasphemy..Thank God for the internet..receipt full everywhere. I write epistles tire that period..
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
LeNomad dey hustle scoring title now. Nothing consign am with playoffs grin

Ramadan Jaylen Brown might be a problem. Still shocking to me that he didn't make the all stars
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kyrie missed 20 shots against the Hawks and KD only took 28 shots. There is something wrong with those figures
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Android22:
They won't make it. They are a game behind Spurs who are in 10th position and Lakers have Nuggets, Suns and GSW in the next 3 of their last 5 games. They could beat the floundering GSW but their next 2 games are sure fire Ls of which Spurs could then be 2 or 3 games ahead of the Lakers. I am fairly sure the Lakers are out.

And it would be a fitting end. Lakers need to take their L and go learn some humility. AD wey no play all season trash talking Suns that if he was healthy they woulda taken out the Suns. Westbrook taking a dump on the court almost every game and insisting it smells like roses grin. Lebron trying to use points to cover the fact that he cant lead this team to do anything, not even the rookies. At this point in Lebron's career, ability to lead is more important than dropping stats. Yes, this team is old and doesnt play defense. But they have lost some games in a way that indicates leadership is also absent. You cant have goat like results and be a nice guy all the time.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
mattfeuter:
The nerve of this lazy ass dumbo!!!

This is what he likes to do. Dress up in a fancy $10000 costume just to take pictures for the gram.

I hope he doesn’t get a dime.

Maybe its just me, but I dont think this guy's mind is in the NBA anymore. It would not surprise me if he is out of the league in a year.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
birdman:

Maybe its just me, but I dont think this guy's mind is in the NBA anymore. It would not surprise me if he is out of the league in a year.
We're in a snowflake era where we put everyone in mothballs. This is the outcome. Imagine laying such an egg in the playoffs and your mentality is not about getting on the court and fixing your mistakes and changing the narrative about you

The next CBA go bloody

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (2205) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.