Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1639154 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2022
Cj McCollum balling, Covington balling, Norman Powell balling before he got injured and you still have Nurkic, Larry Nance junior. Who are those people who said Lillard had zero help? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:09am On Apr 04, 2022
Nairaleague semifinals ending tonite. I had high hopes for steady986 and smooshchn cheesy Donlittle25 how far lol

Follow here

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:54am On Apr 04, 2022
birdman:
Nairaleague semifinals ending tonite. I had high hopes for steady986 and smooshchn cheesy Donlittle25 how far lol

Follow here
Baba, If Anthony Davis no be glass, I got win everything. The guy just weak me
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:59am On Apr 04, 2022
Dawn Staley is definitely changing the story in NCAA women's basketball. She is non-apologetic, courageous and her style is consistent on the court. We may be seeing the end of G. Auriemma's strangle hold on NCAA Women's basketball, his last title was in 2016. I believe this is great for competition and Women's college basketball.
#Greenrunsdeep
#RIP24
Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 4:30am On Apr 04, 2022
A40:
We're in a snowflake era where we put everyone in mothballs. This is the outcome. Imagine laying such an egg in the playoffs and your mentality is not about getting on the court and fixing your mistakes and changing the narrative about you

The next CBA go bloody

Yeah it’s a snowflake era but I think this is a bit different.

This is a case of a boy who was born with natural athletic genes to a basketball player father. Even in high school and college many doubted his own love for the game.

He never really had that much interest in basketball. If he was born in Minna he would have been a NEPA official pulling down cable.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:43am On Apr 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

This is a case of a boy who was born with natural athletic genes to an basketball player father. Even in high school and college many doubted his own love for the game.

He never really had that much interest in basketball. If he was born in Minna he would have been a NEPA official pulling down cable.

Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
birdman:

Follow here

High hopes for Steady ke? Person wey I don dey wait for make I welcome am to our league. But sincerely Steady na Goat Rookie for fantasy.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

This is a case of a boy who was born with natural athletic genes to an basketball player father. Even in high school and college many doubted his own love for the game.

Yeah I get you but what I'm saying is in the olden days he would have caught real heat and would never get to this point cause he would have been sussed out.

Unlike now that everyone can excuse everything and all type of lack of accountability with 'mental health issues'
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
KNIGHTBlaed:

High hopes for Steady ke? Person wey I don dey wait for make I welcome am to our league. But sincerely Steady na Goat Rookie for fantasy.

goat rookie and best big man grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

heii!! violence!
Re: The NBA Begins by SlyCharlie(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
[/b]
afrodoc2:

which kine wahala be this.....lmao
Re: The NBA Begins by felix00(m): 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Chai... Ben simmons out till after the Play ins atleast..
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Ben Simmons is not and was never going to play this season. Don't be naive

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
So the Suns really don't want to see the Lakers in the playoffs cheesy Even as we bad reach. They rested Book, Ayton and Crowder against OKC and now they're going to deploy all of them against the sorry Lakers to extinguish any chance of us making the play-in and thus 8th place.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
birdman:

Follow here

Lol. My guys let me down when it mattered the most. Anyhow sha, dem try. I never expected to be there.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2022
steady986:

Lol. My guys let me down when it mattered the most. Anyhow sha, dem try. I never expected to be there.

You did well bro. The last 2 seasons have been rough, almost unplayable due to covid injuries. Im hoping next year things go back to normal. If you like, pick Ben Simmons again grin
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2022
birdman:

You did well bro. The last 2 seasons have been rough, almost unplayable due to covid injuries. Im hoping next year things go back to normal. If you like, pick Ben Simmons again grin

Lmao. Baba just build estate for your IL cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2022
steady986:

Lmao. Baba just build estate for your IL cheesy

The useless baga gave me false hope cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ajala has always been a mental midget but guess what Ajala, deleting the tweet does not mean the internet forgets.. grin grin

The Lakers are 17 games under 500 in a weaker conference.

The Lakers do not have a 1st round pick until 2027, 5 years from this season.

The Lakers miss the freaking play-in.

2021-2022- Miss the playoffs
2020-2021- First Round Exit
2019-2020- Championship
2018-2019- Missed the playoffs

1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Dunkjames5(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
LeBron always having excuses grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
AD might be done, 18% from 3 and no 35+pt game in 40 games played this season ( for context, 11 players have scored 35+pts at least 10 times this season). Dude might just be on the backend of his career
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wait ooo, he deleted the tweet? grin grin grin
Roland17:
Ajala has always been a mental midget but guess what Ajala, deleting the tweet does not mean the internet forgets.. grin grin

2019-2020- Championship

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
Roland17:

2019-2020- Championship

That man is lucky God made him a genetic specimen. The insecurity is crazy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Khanben:
AD might be done, 18% from 3 and no 35+pt game in 40 games played this season ( for context, 11 players have scored 35+pts at least 10 times this season). Dude might just be on the backend of his career
Lmaoo you people hyping AD after that Disney ring owe me an apology. I take them in Bitcoin, AVAX and XRP.

And don't tell me I was hyping this team entering the season. A nigga was playing devil's advocate. This team should not be 17 games under .500 in a conference with 3 teams openly tanking

Anyway what we have established is that the bubble ring was a dodgy one like we knew all along

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by BlaiseBankss(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bro.
A40:
He is still an above average offense runner. You don't lead the league in assists without being good at running an offense

They don't have to be. All I know is with their size they are definitely going to be a problem

Hahaha this guy don't use laugh to kill me. Who is guarding Lebron or AD in Brooklyn? Who is their defensive answer for those 2?

You're hoping. AD is injury prone but he is not going to be hurt every year

Doesn't matter. They are still not an elite defense like the Lakers can be especially since they have a better defensively sound coach.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
They really tried to tell us bubble ring was the hardest championship ever grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2022
BlaiseBankss:
Bro.
If you know my track record on this thread you would know I was playing Devil's advocate. Nothing I wanted more than this team to fail
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:09am On Apr 07, 2022
donlittle25:
They really tried to tell us bubble ring was the hardest championship ever grin
More and more we're seeing it was a Fugazi title
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Stephen A saying the GOAT conversation is officially over because of what transpired this season is the most laughable thing ever grin. It just shows you how LeBron is held to a different standard from everybody who ever played the game of basketball. A 37-year old man in his 19th season who was on and off because of injuries, who was also missing his sidekick for more than half the season. Lmao. Where was MJ in his 19th season? That's right. He was eating cheese cakes and getting fat on his couch. Like I don't get. The same standard LeBron was held to at 27 is still the standard he's held to at 37. I know he's superhuman but come on cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Stephen A already preaching what we already know. LeNomad played with at least 2 HOFers at every point this season and still failed to make the playoffs

Michael Jordan at 40 with no Allstar caliber player finished 35-47. LeNomad is about to finish at least 19 games under. 500. Even the most irate Bronsexual has to realize at some point that the debate is done

This is the most spectacular failure in all of basketball history. This is worse than the 2011 meltdown if we're keeping it a buck
Re: The NBA Begins by lordbeans(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2022
steady986:
Stephen A saying the GOAT conversation is officially over because of what transpired this season is the most laughable thing ever grin. It just shows you how LeBron is held to a different standard from everybody who ever played the game of basketball. A 37-year old man in his 19th season who was on and off because of injuries, who was also missing his sidekick for more than half the season. Lmao. Where was MJ in his 19th season? That's right. He was eating cheese cakes and getting fat on his couch. Like I don't get. The same standard LeBron was held to at 27 is still the standard he's held to at 37. I know he's superhuman but come on cheesy

Excuses, excuses excuses. Mate, you should be less loquacious this period. What an embarrassment. Not even a top 10 team in the western conference; and to think they were one of the favourites to win it all this year coupled with the now infamous “keep that same energy “ remark from LBJ make it ridiculous. Dude, the World is just keeping that same energy and you should very quiet �!. MJ wizards even had a better record than the superstars-populated Lakers!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
steady986:

The biggest blame goes to Lebron himself. See, when you talk too much, you better back it up. That is why even Steve Kerr was throwing shade openly. I have been following Lebron for a minute, and he tends to do badly when people are heaping praises on him. He needs this dose of humility, after all this foolish goat talk.

No GOAT refers to themselves as GOAT. It is a conferred title, it is not you that will use your hand and take it. I hope people keep throwing shade all off-season. It will get so hot all the sycophants will leave and we can get a grounded Lebron next year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) ... (2227) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: birdman(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.