Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1633822 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) ... (2217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
birdman:

famous last words grin

The entire league is mourning today because of the GOAT! angry
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Roland17:

The entire league is mourning today because of the GOAT! angry

That was heartbreaking. I know even a40 is touched grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
birdman:

Yea right! With his "abosi" show of empathy! angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
birdman:

I hate being right sometimes but I wanted him to fail without excuses. Now he has an excuse
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Roland17:

The GOAT was going to the SB and another MVP.
You're likelier to be the next Supreme Leader of Iran than that happening
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
A40:
I hate being right sometimes but I wanted him to fail without excuses. Now he has an excuse

Back off you shameless apostle of the tap dancing scam angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
Roland17:

Back off you shameless apostle of the tap dancing scam angry angry
O dun. E pain am grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
This Biogenesis news. Do we add LeSteroids or LeJuice to the list of names grin grin

I no wan talk before but for someone like Chael Sonnen to suspect you of juicing that's like El Chapo suspecting you of pushing powder. I'm inclined to listen to what he has to say
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
A40:
O dun. E pain am grin

Baba, I no lie, e really pain me. To add salt to the injury, the conditional 1st round pick will now be a 2nd round pick since he will not meet 70% appearance requirement.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
A40:
This Biogenesis news. Do we add LeSteroids or LeJuice to the list of names grin grin

I no wan talk before but for someone like Chael Sonnen to suspect you of juicing that's like El Chapo suspecting you of pushing powder. I'm inclined to listen to what he has to say

You just dey find out about this story? Granted, it was suppressed when it first came out. Sonnen isn’t just accusing Ajala, he is saying they both have the same supplier.. That is another level of strong allegation..
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
Roland17:

Baba, I no lie, e really pain me. To add salt to the injury, the conditional 1st round pick will now be a 2nd round pick since he will not meet 70% appearance requirement.
Omo I've never seen this kin bad luck before

The way the Bills kept blitzing I was wondering if he would make it to the end of the game but I didn't think he would suffer something potentially career ending
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Roland17:

You just dey find out about this story? Granted, it was suppressed when it first came out. Sonnen isn’t just accusing Ajala, he is saying they both have the same supplier.. That is another level of strong allegation..
I heard murmurs back then but I no talk since I'm the resident LeSteroid 'hater'

That's why when I saw Chael Sonnen say it live and double down on it I was surprised. Telling too that nobody has dared to counter or challenge or even threaten lawsuits grin

And Chael is not some random nobody I doubt he would be doing it for clout
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
N’tori olorun why can’t I have a perfect weekend?

What sort of stupid loss from leading double digits.

Why these people like to dey spoil pesin weekend?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2023
Roland17:
N’tori olorun why can’t I have a perfect weekend?

What sort of stupid loss from leading double digits.

Why these people like to dey spoil pesin weekend?
That your QB was he drunk? Wtf was that. Who staggers into their center on 4th and 1? That joker cost me good money
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Make I rile up LeBron haters for here. Everywhere too calm grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Markswag101: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Brock Purdy is the real deal, Mr irrelevant to Mr Relevant grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
steady986:
Make I rile up LeBron haters for here. Everywhere too calm grin

troublemaker
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
birdman:

troublemaker
grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:52am On Sep 25, 2023
Love redeems himself after last week with a strong final drive. We easily could have been 3-0..ahhhh

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
Roland17:
Love redeems himself after last week with a strong final drive. We easily could have been 3-0..ahhhh
So the eternal fraud was holding this boy back all this time. Chai!

Should have been in his second season making more progress by now instead you let the Eternal fraud hold you to ransom
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
Markswag101:
Brock Purdy is the real deal, Mr irrelevant to Mr Relevant grin
I don't know why these so called pundits don't want to give that kid his respect

I think he's a victim of his draft position. Never have I seen a Quarterback go 11-0 with only 4 picks and everyone gets credit but him. It's quite bizarre

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
A40:
So the eternal fraud was holding this boy back all this time. Chai!

Should have been in his second season making more progress by now instead you let the Eternal fraud hold you to ransom

Sitting and waiting your turn is a right of passage in title town. Favre waited, the GOAT waited and Love had to wait.. Sitting and getting mentored by the GOAT prepared him for this season. He still calls the GOAT so back off you shameless disciple of the tap dancer.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
Roland17:

Sitting and waiting your turn is a right of passage in title town. Favre waited, the GOAT waited and Love had to wait.. nothing new.
No be trade them trade for Favre? Anyway you see what happens when you gather some balls and free yourself from that hostage situation
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
A40:
No be trade them trade for Favre? Anyway you see what happens when you gather some balls and free yourself from that hostage situation

We knew what we had in Love. Waiting his turn behind the GOAT is the best for us so he did not become a Mayfield/ Sam Donald.. So back off angry
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
CJ Stroud is certainly going to break the curse of the Ohio Quarterbacks.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wahala dey o

Dame to the Bucks
Jrue and Ayton to the Blazers
Nurkic, Grayson Allen and Nas Little to the Suns

Kai, we were hoping the Blazers were going to be the conference pushovers. Now look. The West is deadly.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
The Bucks had no choice but to make this trade. Few weeks ago I detailed how Giannis's comment triggered the need to pursue an All Star caliber type of player.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
steady986:
Wahala dey o

Dame to the Bucks

Kai, we were hoping the Blazers were going to be the conference pushovers. Now look. The West is deadly.

Apparently, Jrue might be on his way out of Portland in no time.
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
steady986:

Apparently, Jrue might be on his way out of Portland in no time.

They cannot keep him. They have too many young guards who they need to give playing time
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
steady986:
Wahala dey o

Dame to the Bucks

I cant believe how happy I am for giannis - this could work out really well
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
meanwhile, harden still dey dog house grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2023
steady986:
Wahala dey o

Dame to the Bucks

Big wahala. Giannis and Dame now wanna seal their legacies. Mad basketball this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) ... (2217) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.