Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1620622 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by typicalgamer(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15
Khanben:
Hot take recap, who were does saying Poole was a bona-fide 2nd option? grin grin grin grin tongue

Golden state just dump huge bag for wizards head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 1:27am On Mar 16
typicalgamer:

Golden state just dump huge bag for wizards head

Assinnn, sometimes I even think that contract was a trap to convince others that they valued him which made it extremely easy to move. The dude is a problematic headcase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:47am On Mar 16
Warriors are seeing every team with a half decent center cook ADisney every night and yet will do everything but get a legit big.

Very funny franchise.

Tomorrow when he goes 37-20 with 4 blocks they will act surprised and helpless when the medicine and antidote for him has already being exposed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:51am On Mar 16
greypencils:
Wade being acting like he is in bondage of recent. What is with being attracted to old women pussy when you are a stud and can get whatever whenever? Hollywood has to be a bitch.
Of recent? Lol

These black men have been trained and conditioned not to have standards and stand on any type of square. When you push back on the foolishness they shame you for it

See that goofy Russell Wilson. Because of toteaux dey lie on Jesus say he tell am make e be stepdaddy grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by typicalgamer(m): 6:03am On Mar 16
Khanben:

Assinnn, sometimes I even think that contract was a trap to convince others that they valued him which made it extremely easy to move. The dude is a problematic headcase.

Wizards be like such a great deal

Now to pair him with KUZ

Lmao
Re: The NBA Begins by Nigeriagood(m): 8:57am On Mar 16
Just got into basketball damn it is pretty underrated
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 4:42pm On Mar 16
A40:
Of recent? Lol

These black men have been trained and conditioned not to have standards and stand on any type of square. When you push back on the foolishness they shame you for it

See that goofy Russell Wilson. Because of toteaux dey lie on Jesus say he tell am make e be stepdaddy grin grin
Feminism has done a number on American men. That's why I respect old gees like Snoop, Method, Ice Cube, Denzel, Samuel L Jackson,LL cool J & co. These guys have been married for long and they are still keeping it down. No drama from their wives. Those breed of women are rare and special. Not the ratchets we have today. The other side is the likes of Will Smith, Wade, Russell Wilson like you said. With your wealth, you don't need hiding behind a woman's skirt. Be the man. Sorry I derailed but I just need black men to be men. We regard successful black sportsmen as Alpha males because of the level of discipline and sheer will it has taken to build those muscles and earn the success they've earned. Why hide all that behind a woman whether she is a celebrity or not? See our Burna Boy, when Steff dey try camp am, im commot himself. See Dell Curry, Scottie Pippen, their women just dey put these men down. The thing dey pain me abeg. I dey pity for our black men.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:26am On Mar 17
Looks like the Warriors have found a solution for AD afterall. Just poke him in the eye and let it swell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 3:50am On Mar 17
A40:
Looks like the Warriors have found a solution for AD afterall. Just poke him in the eye and let it swell

grin grin grin grin

The lakers are very predictable team.
Just find a competitive Big and its over.
The only reason they compete against the warriors is because the warriors are small.
Davis already had 4 rebounds in 12 minutes, he'd have finished with 16.
And as many foul calls...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:00am On Mar 17
Skrrrrrrr:

grin grin grin grin

The lakers are very predictable team.
Just find a competitive Big and its over.
The only reason they compete against the warriors is because the warriors are small.
Davis already had 4 rebounds in 12 minutes, he'd have finished with 16.
And as many foul calls...
He was already cooking y'all again but luckily or unluckily his eye got swollen

Anyway this result means we are getting closer and closer to our dream 9th and 10th play in matchup between both teams where one thing will be for sure and two things for certain. One of y'all is going home grin

While the other team still needs another win just to get in
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 4:14am On Mar 17
A40:
He was already cooking y'all again but luckily or unluckily his eye got swollen

Anyway this result means we are getting closer and closer to our dream 9th and 10th play in matchup between both teams where one thing will be for sure and two things for certain. One of y'all is going home grin

While the other team still needs another win just to get in

Both Teams have Zero chance at the Title anyway...
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:08am On Mar 18
That buzzer beater from Kyrie. My goodness
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:11am On Mar 18
A40:
That buzzer beater from Kyrie. My goodness

That man is special, I have always said it! To do that with his left hand?
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 6:24pm On Mar 18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPZ_HlpI8x8?si=rtlerqIXgp8N_dx8

A very nuanced analysis of whether the nba is better today.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 4:34am On Mar 19
The warriors are a very funny Team. Podsziemski has zero points in 12 minutes of play. Wiggins also has zero.
Both are starters.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:52am On Mar 19
E be like say na battle for 10th seed we dey fight so. Nobody wan move up grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:57am On Mar 19
ANT Man is a problem! Collins suffered a nasty dunk and concussion on top that dunk..
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:58am On Mar 19
Skrrrrrrr:
The warriors are a very funny Team. Podsziemski has zero points in 12 minutes of play. Wiggins also has zero.
Both are starters.

Wiggins had 7 na
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:57am On Mar 19
steady986:

Wiggins had 7 na

That was at the end of the game bro.
When I posted this, he had zero.
Podz eventually finished with Zero in 25 minutes.
Green finished with 2 in 31 minutes.

These are all starters oh....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 7:17am On Mar 19
Skrrrrrrr:

That was at the end of the game bro.
When I posted this, he had zero.
Podz eventually finished with Zero in 25 minutes.
Green finished with 2 in 31 minutes.

These are all starters oh....

When curry don tire , he will request for trading of these bozos[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:23am On Mar 19
etidy:

When curry don tire , he will request for trading of these bozos[right][/right]

Lol. It was a bad day at the office. We no hear you complain when Una dey on that long winning streak grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19
Roland17:

That man is special, I have always said it! To do that with his left hand?
Crazy improvisation there
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19
Roland17:
ANT Man is a problem! Collins suffered a nasty dunk and concussion on top that dunk..
He's going to need therapy after that dunk man. His whole confidence and manhood took a hit

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19
Skrrrrrrr:
Both are starters.
Steph really is the one that has had no help unlike the common narrative Bronsexuals push about their guy lacking help. How can anyone tell me with a straight face that this weak ass Warriors squad is a title contender.

Worse I don't see how they significantly get better next year with Klay and Draymond occupying significant cap room. Wiggins as well and we don't know where that one's head is at these days

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19
greypencils:
Feminism has done a number on American men. That's why I respect old gees like Snoop, Method, Ice Cube, Denzel, Samuel L Jackson,LL cool J & co. These guys have been married for long and they are still keeping it down. No drama from their wives. Those breed of women are rare and special. Not the ratchets we have today. The other side is the likes of Will Smith, Wade, Russell Wilson like you said. With your wealth, you don't need hiding behind a woman's skirt. Be the man. Sorry I derailed but I just need black men to be men. We regard successful black sportsmen as Alpha males because of the level of discipline and sheer will it has taken to build those muscles and earn the success they've earned. Why hide all that behind a woman whether she is a celebrity or not? See our Burna Boy, when Steff dey try camp am, im commot himself. See Dell Curry, Scottie Pippen, their women just dey put these men down. The thing dey pain me abeg. I dey pity for our black men.
I don't put any of these guys on any pedestal to be honest, my respect and admiration comes from what they do not necessarily their personal lives. I don't know these people

I do think the difference in the women of Yore and this batch today is these ones want to be in the spotlight even more than the man. Who is Ice Cube, Denzel, LL and Method Man's wife you don't even know?

On the other side you have the guys that were led by their wood and choose solely based on their lust and physical appearance. They cannot be the man cos they're led by their wood, doesn't matter if she's not as successful she will still want equal even superior say cos you're weak. As a rule of thumb if you're a successful man and your woman has not fully bought into your agenda and is ready to take the backseat you don't really have nothing

Black men no get sense normally. But societal conditioning plays a role especially in the West, It's now to the point you can't have any standards or they say you're a misogynist grin

Tweet you want a woman who's less than 180 pounds and is not carrying another man's child you will be skinned alive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:36am On Mar 20
I'd love to see T Wolves vs Nuggets in the playoffs, both teams healthy. That would be a competitive series.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:11am On Mar 21
Whatever the Celtics achieve in the regular season is immaterial if it doesn’t result in a championship this season. We nearly lost a game we thought we had put away. If the Meerkat chokes this one again, he must be banished from the State of Massachusetts.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22
No way Michael Porter Jr is not on Nairaland. Since I called him to step up he's not stopped cooking

I wonder what his ceiling would have been if not for those back injuries and obviously it's helped the Nuggets cos he fell so low in the draft.

Quite the story that he's gunning for all 82 games. How he plays will be a huge factor in whether the Nuggets repeat or not cos if he's clicking I just don't know another combination that will consistently outscore them if he's firing
Re: The NBA Begins by Sheamus007(m): 1:19am On Mar 23
Hi guys... Please which app or site can I use to watch NBA games ?? Pls
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:58am On Mar 24
DJ Burns Jr (NC State) reminds me so much of Zbo with his style of play.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24
Sheamus007:
Hi guys... Please which app or site can I use to watch NBA games ?? Pls

If you want to go the legit route, League Pass is the way. Or else, you can find random links on Twitter or FB.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (2204) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, greypencils and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.