Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1621000 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:13am On Mar 08
There is no team in the NBA as presently constructed that stands a chance against the Nuggets in a 7 game series. You can defend like your life depends on it, shoot perfectly, chase every rebound. The end is inevitable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:57am On Mar 08
Anthony freaking Edwards. That boy is special. The future of the league is in safe hands.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by typicalgamer(m): 5:18pm On Mar 08
steady986:
Anthony freaking Edwards. That boy is special. The future of the league is in safe hands.

Then there’s lamelo ball who kept whining that he should be number 1 pick 😂

Then lamelo won rookie of the year antman no hear word that year who’s laughing now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Pevepredict: 8:03pm On Mar 08
Follow the image description to join our group on telegram for more free games Daily.

Watch out for tomorrow games. JOIN NOW

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:44pm On Mar 08
Jalen Green undecided
These boys with old women matter dey always weak me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08
Steph out multiple games
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:28pm On Mar 08
SmooshCHN:
Jalen Green undecided
These boys with old women matter dey always weak me.
He's been fapping to that woman since puberty. I don't judge him. Na him mama I go blame cos clearly she's not praying on his behalf (assuming she's still here)

She looks better than a lot of these Gen Z babes out there to be fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by FBS: 1:51am On Mar 09
Apparently the greatest of players don't need a supporting cast. lol

They can just attack and defend by themselves and possibly coach too. Some real comedy you read on this forum grin

LeBron - The Greatest G.O.A.T

https://www.nba.com/stats/alltime-leaders

Argue with your window.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 3:05am On Mar 09
A40:
Steph out multiple games

Oboy..... There goes our hopes of making the playoffs
Re: The NBA Begins by FBS: 4:42am On Mar 09
Rui Hachimura doing cool stuff lately. Impressive.
Re: The NBA Begins by FBS: 4:49am On Mar 09
D.Lo dropping 3s and what a pass. Woohoo!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:29am On Mar 09
DLO has been playing out of his mind since the trade rumors.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:38am On Mar 09
If you are Doc Rivers, why the hell are you not hiding Lillard in the corner or taking him out for that last Lakers possession?

The Lakers pretty much sought him out with multiple screens until they got him ISO 1v1 with DLO who had an easy drive for the floater.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:41am On Mar 09
Bro, two huge plays from DLo and Spencer to grab this win.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:51pm On Mar 09
A40:
He's been fapping to that woman since puberty. I don't judge him. Na him mama I go blame cos clearly she's not praying on his behalf (assuming she's still here)

Omo!!! What can I say!!! Seems to be the norm but it's really sickening.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:00am On Mar 10
SmooshCHN:
Omo!!! What can I say!!! Seems to be the norm but it's really sickening.
Lool. These women especially black women don sign. And let me blow your mind. The only reason why this isn't more frequent is cos there aren't enough 20 year old millionaires to go round
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:01am On Mar 10
Roland17:
DLO has been playing out of his mind since the trade rumors.
Just wait till the right time. They will tell us LeBalco has no help grin

Skrrrrrrr:

Oboy..... There goes our hopes of making the playoffs
Said it since that your team is not a threat right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Rayd502(m): 12:04pm On Mar 10
steady986:

Shortly after making his 40,000 points milestone...LeBron was asked who he feels will take on the mantle after his retirement. The first name he mentioned was Anthony Edwards.

The dude has a lot of Potential.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:35pm On Mar 10
A40:
Lool. These women especially black women don sign. And let me blow your mind. The only reason why this isn't more frequent is cos there aren't enough 20 year old millionaires to go round
Just watched a podcast where she said she doesn't want a future with him. Like before?? undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:18am On Mar 11
SmooshCHN:
Just watched a podcast where she said she doesn't want a future with him. Like before?? undecided
No man should want a future with that kin woman. Which begs the question why didn't he wear a rubber and pull out with the rubber as well?

That's a woman to play with not to stay with never mind giving her a baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Kibbs(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11
A40:
No man should want a future with that kin woman. Which begs the question why didn't he wear a rubber and pull out with the rubber as well?

That's a woman to play with not to stay with never mind giving her a baby

She's obviously older and smarter. She knew what she was doing, not objecting to him using protection. The boy's rich and she has a chance to have his child and get in his pockets, why waste it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11
Kibbs:

She's obviously older and smarter. She knew what she was doing, not objecting to him using protection. The boy's rich and she has a chance to have his child and get in his pockets, why waste it?
Me I don't know why everyone is attacking her like the boy was forced.

There's women his age he could date. He was a willing accomplice

I am tired of telling people that certain people are attracted to an older woman or older man as the case maybe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 6:28pm On Mar 11
A40:

Jalen Green still jammed a seemingly decent lady. Na Zion and Moriah Mills dey burst person head. No matter the banging body, a LovePeddler is still a LovePeddler. Zion go dey drill public toilet. Smh. The boy try no be small.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11
greypencils:
Jalen Green still jammed a seemingly decent lady. Na Zion and Moriah Mills dey burst person head. No matter the banging body, a LovePeddler is still a LovePeddler. Zion go dey drill public toilet. Smh. The boy try no be small.
Lool. Decent is a stretch. But yeah at least she's not a mojostar

What's funny is this particular one I did my research and she only knacks white men on camera grin grin

Money is quite the leveler.

And as far as public toilet. Omo these people no send all that one. Our thinking as African man and their own different. If she like make she knack full stadium. One Captain Save a Heaux will always be available

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:06am On Mar 13
Shey na this guy dem say Reggie Miller better pass?

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 8:19am On Mar 14
Anthony Davis is not only 0-10 against Domantas Sabonis, he is also 1-7 against Joel Embiid and has lost his last 7 games against Nikola Jokić

And they compared him to Duncan grin . Duncan suppose use belt come best people whey talk the nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:27am On Mar 14
etidy:
Anthony Davis is not only 0-10 against Domantas Sabonis, he is also 1-7 against Joel Embiid and has lost his last 7 games against Nikola Jokić

And they compared him to Duncan grin . Duncan suppose use belt come best people whey talk the nonsense.

One would think it's Tennis that's the game
Re: The NBA Begins by FBS: 1:30pm On Mar 14
steady986:
That boy must be watching a lot of MJ vids. He's growing into this game called basketball. Truly special.
Re: The NBA Begins by FBS: 1:31pm On Mar 14
etidy:

grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 6:22pm On Mar 15
Wade being acting like he is in bondage of recent. What is with being attracted to old women pussy when you are a stud and can get whatever whenever? Hollywood has to be a bitch.

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 9:12pm On Mar 15
steady986:
Shey na this guy dem say Reggie Miller better pass?

Who uttered this type of blasphemy, Reggie in today's league at best is Prime Klay without the defense. Reggie and SGA is not in the same hemisphere.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 9:14pm On Mar 15
Hot take recap, who were does saying Poole was a bona-fide 2nd option? grin grin grin grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) ... (2205) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.