Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1654461 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (2246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
A-40:
BTW I'm fully hitching the Paul George bandwagon! That kid is the future he is the present sef

Don't forget Curry. The guy reminds me of a healthy Gilbert Arenas in his prime

Dude's on steroids every game
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
joeydozzy: I'm really impressed with timberwolves this season. plus side is their whole squad is complete and front court and back court are going all out on teams

minus side I'm seeing is that they depend too much on Rubio.His minutes are crazy. Hope it doesn't affect the team in the nearest future
whatever happened to J.J berea, wouldnt mind him back at dallas
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
0 -4....... Choiiiiii, my own don finish..
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 06, 2013
Roland17: 0 -4....... Choiiiiii, my own don finish..

grin grin grin
More to come, bruddah
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 5:16am On Nov 06, 2013
Lmao
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2013
Monta Ellis not looking like a bad pickup at all! Dude is flat out balling! Scoring and dishing assists!

Paul George putting on a show every night it helps that ninja is playing for a max deal. 31pts 9rebs 4 assists. That kid can do it all and certainly has MVP potential and its scary he's not even at his peak yet

Pacers vs Bulls tonight let's see if Derrick Rose is truly back because he's been atrocious so far maybe its a good thing he didn't return for the playoffs last season as he probably wouldn't have done shiiit. 28% shooting with 13 assists and 17 turnovers this season
Re: The NBA Begins by Polio: 12:46am On Nov 08, 2013
CP3 meets Lebron .

Miami host LA Clippers .... Let's go

As for Woodson and NYKnicks, i have no words ... We need to bloody get back to winning ways tomorrow ... Not having anything less than a win on the road to meet the Bobcats tomorrow!
Re: The NBA Begins by qulbest: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2013
Miami all d way,can't see anybody stopping us with d likes of chris bosh,dwyane wade and lebron james we r goin to retain d championship
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
It would be a huge indictment on the NBA if queen James and the heats stroll into the finals and win it all for the third consecutive season, teams like the pacers, thunders, clippers and Houston must hide their head in shame and apologize to fans if they allow the heats win it all..
Re: The NBA Begins by Afam4eva(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
Roland17: It would be a huge indictment on the NBA if queen James and the heats stroll into the finals and win it all for the third consecutive season, teams like the pacers, thunders, clippers and Houston must hide their head in shame and apologize to fans if they allow the heats win it all..
But the heats are a formidable team na grin Though i think the San Antonio spurs have no reason not winning the title this year. My opinion.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
But the heats are a formidable team na grin Though i think the San Antonio spurs have no reason not winning the title this year. My opinion.

That's what we say every season
We don't include them again. they just reach the finals for its sake

Mynd, no vex but I dey lie? tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by Afam4eva(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
joeydozzy:

The Spurs are like Barcelona. We know they're the best but that does not mean they must'nt win the championship.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
joeydozzy:

Actually, people don't really factor the Spurs into their plans for reasons best known to them. The Spurs are a formidable team and the big three have won it 3 times together already. I don't count on them to win it this year. Last year was a surprise that they went that far (with Ginobili playing like a pregnant womancheesy) but they will go far. They always do and they don't disappoint. If they win it, cool. If they don't, I am proud of them already (which is why I can never be mad at Ginobili)

The same should be on the Thunders really. I see no reason why they can't win it this season but they always come short for reason best known to them.

Can someone tell me what's wrong with Dwight Howard? That dude is beginning to annoy me
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
The Spurs are like Barcelona. We know they're the best but that does not mean they must'nt win the championship.
I am more concerned about the future of my beloved team. Ginobili is old. His drives are not as fast anymore. They are skillful and still deceptive but the sting is absent.

Duncan does not have that presence he used to have and I am worried. Parker on the other hand is presently the best Point guard in the league(point me to a better point guard) but we need to start shopping for replacements for them else we will end up like the mavs gringringrin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am more concerned about the future of my beloved team. Ginobili is old. His drives are not as fast anymore. They are skillful and still deceptive but the sting is absent.

Duncan does not have that presence he used to have and I am worried. Parker on the other hand is presently the best Point guard in the league(point me to a better point guard) but we need to start shopping for replacements for them else we will end up like the mavs gringringrin
apologize, see I take offense lol, which kind nonsense lol. Jokes aside, I think Leonard is good enough to be the next face of spurs grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Donlittle: apologize, see I take offense lol, which kind nonsense lol. Jokes aside, I think Leonard is good enough to be the next face of spurs grin
Mavs fan? Sorry no vex ooo

but while I believe Leonard is good and all, we still need someone at the center whose presence will make a difference in the near future. Plus Leonard does not drive as much, he is more of a perimeter player
Re: The NBA Begins by Polio: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
I think the Heats will be taken down this NBA season. Remember this post at the end of season!
Re: The NBA Begins by Polio: 1:54am On Nov 09, 2013
#Knicks ........ Nothing but a win tonight will be acceptable

I have prepared my #WoodsonOut banner just in case angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Polio: 3:33am On Nov 09, 2013
Great team effort .. fine win ... Back to the MSG on sunday for SAS .... Tim Duncan be warned, Bargnani is hot right now cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:10am On Nov 09, 2013
Polio: Great team effort .. fine win ... Back to the MSG on sunday for SAS .... Tim Duncan be warned, Bargnani is hot right now cheesy

Against the bobcats? If I were the knicks, I would start tanking now grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 10, 2013
This Celtics team has a whole lot of potentials, when rondo gets back, this team will be better, but when will that be lol? grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 10, 2013
i quit the games some seconds to go and found out celtics won, How the heck did that happen?
Donlittle: This Celtics team has a whole lot of potentials, when rondo gets back, this team will be better, but when will that be lol? grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2013
Perfect pace for the pacers(7-0) jus hope they kip it goin and make it to the finals
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2013
kliq: Perfect pace for the pacers(7-0) jus hope they kip it goin and make it to the finals
The Pacers look like the only team that can stop the Heat especially with Paul George playing like an MVP

Kevin Love also has something to say about it!

Wow who woulda thought the Celts would pull that W off! Credit to Brad Stevens that team coulda just tanked and hoped to draft Andrew Wiggins
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
A-40:

The Pacers look like the only team that can stop the Heat especially with Paul George playing like an MVP

Wow who woulda thought the Celts would pull that W off! Credit to Brad Stevens that team coulda just tanked and hoped to draft Andrew Wiggins

Nobody covered Green being that he's the best player on the field for Celts before that final shot

Even Wade could have covered him easily for 0.6 secs and he dealt with their mistake
LeBron 's face was....ermmmm grin
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
A-40:

Yeah,Pacers major threat to the heat but then I also feel the nets will come up strong if and when the players blend as a unit.

Happy to see celtics winning games now(3 in a roll)considering the fact they are re-building,I believe when Rondo recovers they be stronger.

Kevin love is having a great season already,his stats: PPG: 27.2 RPG: 14.7 APG: 5.0

For the lakers? Guess we missing kobe sad
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
kliq:

Yeah,Pacers major threat to the heat but then I also feel the nets will come up strong if and when the players blend as a unit.

Happy to see celtics winning games now(3 in a roll)considering the fact they are re-building,I believe when Rondo recovers they be stronger.

Kevin love is having a great season already,his stats: PPG: 27.2 RPG: 14.7 APG: 5.0

For the lakers? Guess we missing kobe sad

The Nets are too old! Too many egos on that team!

Deron Williams has regressed his days of being top 3 PG in the league long gone.

Iso-Joe is still Iso-Joe and he is regressing too

Pierce and KG are like one million years old

Brook Lopez the only bright spot

Good to see Kevin Love back! Looks like he's taken Dirk's spot as the best shooting 4 in the league and is back to reclaim his spot as the best rebounder in the league! Let's see how it goes but so far Paul George has been the best in the East and Love the best in the West
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
JEFF GREEN... That's the name you got to know..lights out basketball against the defending champion and queen James.

3 victories in a row, no expectations, but keeping the Celtic pride...
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Roland17: JEFF GREEN... That's the name you got to know..lights out basketball against the defending champion and queen James.

3 victories in a row, no expectations, but keeping the Celtic pride...
If Rondo comes back who knows? 7th or 8th seed is feasible

@kliq
Steve Nash is done BTW! Too bad nobody would want to take him off your hands
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
joeydozzy:

ENobody covered Green being that he's the best player on the field for Celts before that final shot

Even Wade could have covered him easily for 0.6 secs and he dealt with their mistake
LeBron 's face was....ermmmm grin

The bolded is far from the truth, Queen James had Green covered, he probably lost a tad second chasing him, that final shot was contested by the Queen...
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Spurs win by a landslide gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (2246) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.