Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,702 members, 7,840,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1647830 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-40:

Lool the season doesn't start till end of October why the rush?

Just to let you guys know in advance. i want it to be between Nairalanders only. Its currently private but if the league is not filled up, it will be opened to anyone to join and i will prefer its just Nairalanders only to make it more fun. Thats why i am putting this out early
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:05am On Jul 31, 2013
Sky-walker:

Just to let you guys know in advance. i want it to be between Nairalanders only. Its currently private but if the league is not filled up, it will be opened to anyone to join and i will prefer its just Nairalanders only to make it more fun. Thats why i am putting this out early

I will sign up for sure
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2013
birdman:

I will sign up for sure

cool, once you signup, let me know your username
Re: The NBA Begins by LoveFootball1: 1:16am On Aug 02, 2013
LoveFootball Fantasy League- Nigeria's First Online Fantasy League

www.lovefootballfc.com

Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 6:20am On Aug 02, 2013
Sky-walker:

cool, once you signup, let me know your username
username:kliq
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
kliq: username:kliq

Big Tymers and kliq has been added to the league. you can now organize your draft ranking now. waiting for more Nairaland members
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2013
Here is the Nairaland league guys. we need some more Nairaland members to make it complete. I have a friend I will be adding to it now so that makes it four teams. Looking for more players

Update here is the link http://kfba.net/kfba/WebModules/GamePlay/League.aspx?LeagueID=128

You can now get a team from that link . It will give you a price of $999 but but just enter the code "Nairaland" and that will make it $0. Its free

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:24am On Oct 30, 2013
Ummmm.?..Where everybody? Season don start na.. Abi na for only my TV?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 30, 2013
I only watch the finals these days... no time again lol.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 5:32am On Oct 30, 2013
Roland17: Ummmm.?..Where everybody? Season don start na.. Abi na for only my TV?
Hey it's the Celtic fan!!!. How's you?
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 5:37am On Oct 30, 2013
Lakers!
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 6:02am On Oct 30, 2013
kliq: Lakers!
Yes oooo!!!!!! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 30, 2013
^^^ Lame!
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 6:58am On Oct 30, 2013
ogugua88: ^^^ Lame!
Sacramento Kings!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 30, 2013
^^^ Lame... cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 7:10am On Oct 30, 2013
ogugua88: ^^^ Lame... cry
There are other words in the dictionary you know
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Yes oooo!!!!!! cheesycheesycheesy
Won our 1st game against the clippers 116-103
Next game comes up tonight @ GSW
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
ogugua88: I only watch the finals these days... no time again lol.

Nne Biko no do that one dis season.. Abeg oooo...

Imagine the lakers forming dons, well, that was more of a statement win on who runs LA and not the title, the bulls have always had the problem of controlling their temperament whenever they play the heats, early foul problems cost them that game, rose looked game rusty, that was anticipated either ways, physically he looks like he's in great shape.

As for my Celtics.... Hmmmm na Sidon look I dey this season, just looking forward to rondo's coming back..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Roland17:

Imagine the lakers forming dons, well, that was more of a statement win on who runs LA and not the title, the bulls have always had the problem of controlling their temperament whenever they play the heats, early foul problems cost them that game, rose looked game rusty, that was anticipated either ways, physically he looks like he's in great shape.

As for my Celtics.... Hmmmm na Sidon look I dey this season, just looking forward to rondo's coming back..
The Bulls don't have enough offense to beat the Heat! No matter how good your D is you would still have to outscore them at some point. Anyone expecting magic from D.Rose who doesn't have a legit jumper is in la-la land

I think Indy are the only threat! Paul George should become a full-fledged beast this season and with Scola and Granger on the bench there's a lot of depth and that's not even mentioning Roy Hibbert

Bawomolo must be mad at how badly his Bulls keep getting b!tchslapped by the Heat! Damn can't believe its been 3 years already. RIP bruh
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44, San Antonio Spurs fan
Re: The NBA Begins by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Still too early to get excited for any of the teams tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Roland17:

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
boy did the clippers get whooped, i didnt see that one coming, felt bad for my homie chris paul, who is everyone favorite this year? going for dallas lol cool cool
Re: The NBA Begins by r231(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Go Lakers!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
Roland17:

My heart goes out to you this season......... cry
Re: The NBA Begins by onila(f): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Miami Heats, all day smiley

new york knicks because of my baby Carmelo kiss
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

My heart goes out to you this season......... cry

Wetin man go do.. We looked horrible in the preseason save for rookie Faverani (C) who looked good.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
Roland17:

Wetin man go do.. We looked horrible in the preseason save for rookie Faverani (C) who looked good.

only Rondo can put the pieces back together
What can I say? from coach to players..... I was half surprised though

I go try watch first few matches and if they no improve, I'll give up
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:27am On Oct 31, 2013
22 turnovers, my God, like I predicted favarani came out good in this game so did Jeff green and late bloomer bass.. I have no expectations from this team, let's wait until sulinger and rondo come back.. I love the way they pounded the glass and fought for rebounds, but the turnovers were just ridiculous.

How about carter schooling the heats on the night Iverson retired? Kid was on fire.. That crossover Iverson did on MJ would forever linger in my heart.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 31, 2013
Roland17: Nne Biko no do that one dis season.. Abeg oooo...

I haven't followed basketball from beginning to end in years. Not since my Sacramento Kings fell from the top lol.

At least your Celtics win some games lol.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:53am On Oct 31, 2013
ogugua88:

I haven't followed basketball from beginning to end in years. Not since my Sacramento Kings fell from the top lol.

At least your Celtics win some games lol.

Arghh.. this reminds me of how the Lakers stole a 'ship from the kings (thanks refs). That team under Adelman was fun to watch. Webber deserved a ring for sure undecided

anyways I look forward to celtics wallowing in mediocrity for another decade. Maybe they become a 3pt shooting team again - I hear Antoine Walker is available
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 31, 2013
^^^^ Webber definitely deserved a ring

Can someone tell Thompson to stop bullying Lakers? angry
The whole team is raping gasol and the rest, mehnn angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (2238) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.