Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59486 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I guess as much that a more senior ibo tribalist will see this but it is the simple truth.Ibos will forever beef yorubas for not supporting biafara

This is true. They really know how to hold a grudge. undecided
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ak4God(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
Pls ignore this so called people, They always argue unnecessarily.Yoruba is bad,this and that,but you people cannot go back to your village.You have to seek for deliverance from pastors before you can travel back home,why?FEAR OF BEING SPIRITUALY ,MORALLY ,FINANCIALY ATTACKED BY your same people.Abeg face fact.YORUBA is far more better than you guys.I am from IJAW,but  its better to live with YORUBA THAN THE SO CALLED IGBOS.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EzeUche(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Actually that started in Ghana.

and what does skin bleaching have to do with using words like "black" and "dark" as an insult against your fellow BLACK man/woman?

You were talking about self-hate, but bleaching your skin is considered self-hate. Your people are known for bleaching their skin. You even had a former governor who bleached his skin. Now that is SELF-HATE.

Igbos have no issue over color. Why is it that every "fair" complexion Yoruba is often called Igbo? Self-hate. . .
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by 2mch(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

Your people are synonymous with COWARD.
EzeUche:

While Yorubas will forever be jealous of Igbos not only because of looks, but also our entrepreneurial/industrial spirit.

Yoruba's are synonymous with bravery and intelligence. Your people are synonymous with simple mindedness and lack of foresight. The bravery angle was crushed the day they ran and left all their belongings and businesses in the SW. All hail the brave igbo tribe. Rotfl. When they saw conflict they all went missing. JUst like Ojukwu. They know the truth but they try to save face. Alj Harem posted a video of some Igbo's acknowledging Ojukwu's bravery. Ojukwu the symbol of igbo bravery, can tell a lot about the whole tribes bravery.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EzeUche(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2011
2mch:

Yoruba's are synonymous with bravery and intelligence. Your people are synonymous with simple mindedness and lack of foresight. The bravery angle was crushed the day they ran and left all their belongings and businesses in the SW. All hail the brave igbo tribe. Rotfl. When they saw conflict they all went missing. JUst like Ojukwu. They know the truth but they try to save face. Alj Harem posted a video of some Igbo's acknowledging Ojukwu's bravery. Ojukwu the symbol of igbo bravery, can tell a lot about the whole tribes bravery.

Yoruba are not synonymous with bravery. You know that is a lie. grin More like betrayal or snakes in grass is what your people are known throughout Nigeria. Your people cannot be trusted. Even Yorubas cannot trust their fellow Yoruba brethren.

And Igbos left the South-West, because we did not want to fight your battle. I remember it very well. Abiola was imprisoned and the Yoruba nation did nothing. What were you waiting for? The Igbos to lead the way? Not again. . .

My people fought a war. Your people didn't. We are the only people who have had our own nation after Nigeria was created.Your people haven't. Slaves to the Hausa is what your people are.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2011
2mch:

See corky and 190 are trying desperately for chop you. Those guys will chop a tree if it has a hole. You are ugly. DOnt compare yourself to another woman again. You are not cute, trust me. Not cause you come to America. Even the fresh air in America has not been able to help you. You are quite a manly chick. I can never be obessed with you. I almost died at your hideousness.
Dude you are weak,you keep talking about my looks,why is that?one word obsession,imagine fighting with me over that,mehn your case is serious.talk about what's on ground and leave my beauty alone,I know I'm cute don't need you to tell me.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

You were talking about self-hate, but bleaching your skin is considered self-hate. Your people are known for bleaching their skin. You even had a former governor who bleached his skin. Now that is SELF-HATE.

Igbos have no issue over color. Why is it that every "fair" complexion Yoruba is often called Igbo? Self-hate. . .

What did I say and what is this one saying? Notice how he didnt once mention how they are more likely to use words like "dark" negatively.

Anyway please stop responding to me. Thanks  smiley
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ak4God(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2011
Lol, someone said Abiola  and Awolowo waited and were imprisoned(AND CALLED THEM COWARD), and Ojukwu(BRAVE MAN) ran away during the war he started that left over 2million people dead, So i guess i now know the real brave man/men, VERY FUNNY!!!!LFMAO
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

While Yorubas will forever be jealous of Igbos not only because of looks, but also our entrepreneurial/industrial spirit.
Stop acting like you are not happy that yorubas are buying your so called aba made abi how many ibo made have made it across the shore of Nigeria ?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EzeUche(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

What did I say and what is this one saying? Notice how he didnt once mention how they are more likely to use words like "dark" negatively.

You mention my people negatively, you will get a response.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by 2mch(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

Yoruba are not synonymous with bravery. You know that is a lie.  grin More like betrayal or snakes in grass is what your people are known throughout Nigeria. Your people cannot be trusted. Even Yorubas cannot trust their fellow Yoruba brethren.

And Igbos left the South-West, because we did not want to fight your battle. I remember it very well. Abiola was imprisoned and the Yoruba nation did nothing. What were you waiting for? The Igbos to lead the way? Not again. . .

My people fought a war. Your people didn't. We are the only people who have had our own nation after Nigeria was created.Your people haven't. Slaves to the Hausa is what your people are.

Yoruba's are not synonymous with bravery because they did not follow your people into a war where the most advanced weapon of mass destruction was a blow pipe? Your people are quite myopic in thinking everyone must go with their ideas. The Yoruba are a people of themselves with their own minds. Every group has their own agenda. You carried out your agenda which failed wholefully. What does that say about you as a people? The fact that the Yoruba people dont even use it as a staple insult shows maturity. It is until i came on NL that i saw the oily soup insult sef and it made me laugh. Who put oil in garri? LOL< you guys seem to call people insults that should be reserved for yourselves. Because you could not force the Yoruba's under your rule means you should call them coward? That is bravery in my own eyes. They stood against dominationf rom another group, and i will forever be grateful. Because the way Igbo's on NL act, they def did the right thing.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Wislet(f): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
Igbos + yorubas = Tom & jerry.
(1). Na dem go fight pass, but wen faced with a common enemy, forget their differences.
(2). They don't trust each other, even when fighting together, and will always be looking over their shoulders.
(3). Will deliberately go out of their way to look for the other's trouble just to provoke a response.
(4). Knows the other could make a good friend, but too proud to admit it.
(5). Knows living together is safer and more preferable, but would wanna try other areas just to show independence.
(6). Would hammer each other (curses, insults, provocations) but love each other secretely.
(7). Would easily sleep with both eyes closed around each other, cos it knows de highest thing dat would wake it from sleep would be a tap or beating, never a hospitalized condition.
(cool. Knows that extreme anger from the other would only be shown in verbal ranting or a chase or beating - never a fear for one's life.
(9). Admires certain profound characteristics or qualities in each other, but would rather die inside or bite their tongue than admit it.
(10). When all differences are forgotten or put aside, make the best of friends or companions.

Lol, I think Jerry must be Igbo, while Tom is yoruba.

JERRY: the more adventurous of the two, troublemaker at times, fearless, smart, the more sharp witted one, likes Tom therefore looks for its trouble, more business minded & result oriented, would never admit it likes Tom, resourceful.

TOM: looks for trouble sometimes if it sights jerry, less adventurous, would rather stay close to home, panel beats jerry(curses to the last for human), lazy, respects Jerry but would rather bite its tongue, would rather wait for results than initiate, obedient to commands/elders' instructions, loner - rather be in its own company.

Interesting. LOL.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by 2mch(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Dude you are weak,you keep talking about my looks,why is that?one word obsession,imagine fighting with me over that,mehn your case is serious.talk about what's on ground and leave my beauty alone,I know I'm cute don't need you to tell me.

I dont like insulting women, but i dont like when urgly babes try to form and insult others. You are very urgly. Trust me. The urgliest Yoruba woman is finer than you. Never some here and insult omo alata again, because in terms of beauty you are not good enough to carry their ata trays. Ok? Now go back to romance section where corky and 190 can stroke your urgly ego.  grin cheesy
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
Wislet:

(1). Na dem go fight pass, but wen faced with a common enemy, forget their differences.
(2). They don't trust each other, even when fighting together, and will always be looking over their shoulders.
(3). Will deliberately go out of their way to look for the other's trouble just to provoke a response.
(5). Knows living together is safer and more preferable, but would wanna try other areas just to show independence.
(6). Would hammer each other (curses, insults, provocations) but love each other secretely.
(7). Would easily sleep with both eyes closed around each other, cos it knows de highest thing dat would wake it from sleep would be a tap or beating, never a hospitalized condition.
(cool. Knows that extreme anger from the other would only be shown in verbal ranting or a chase or beating - never a fear for one's life.
(9). Admires certain profound characteristics or qualities in each other, but would rather die inside or bite their tongue than admit it.
(10). When all differences are forgotten or put aside, make the best of friends or companions.

JERRY: the more adventurous of the two, troublemaker at times, fearless, smart, the more sharp witted one, likes Tom therefore looks for its trouble, more business minded & result oriented, would never admit it likes Tom, resourceful.

TOM: looks for trouble sometimes if it sights jerry,  less adventurous, would rather stay close to home, panel beats jerry(curses to the last for human), lazy, respects Jerry but would rather bite its tongue, would rather wait for results than initiate, obedient to commands/elders' instructions, loner - rather be in its own company.

Interesting. LOL.
Stop comparing yorubas with ibos.shoe get size !
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

OMG , you are beautiful,   wink, are you single by the way?  grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Stop acting like you are not happy that yorubas are buying your so called aba made abi how many ibo made have made it across the shore of Nigeria ?
OMG,you really are the funniest dude online today,what do you even have to show for all your noise making,just what do your people contribute to this country if not stealing and always ending up in jail.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EzeUche(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2011
Wislet:

TOM: looks for trouble sometimes if it sights jerry,  less adventurous, would rather stay close to home, panel beats jerry(curses to the last for human), lazy, respects Jerry but would rather bite its tongue, would rather wait for results than initiate, obedient to commands/elders' instructions, loner - rather be in its own company.

Interesting. LOL.

This is completely FALSE.  angry
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EzeUche(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2011
saxywale:

OMG , you are beautiful,   wink, are you single by the way?  grin

Typical Yoruba man. Always chasing someone in a skirt.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

OMG,you really are the funniest dude online today,what do you even have to show for all your noise making,just what do your people contribute to this country if not stealing and always ending up in jail.
Eze knows i said the truth and that was why he couldnt reply me.Is osikanku a yoruba man ?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

Typical Yoruba man. Always chasing someone in a skirt.

I am Yoruba and f.cuking proud of it bro, at least I no flirt reach my Igbo housemate who happens to be from Enugu,   grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Jenifa1: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2011
Excellent article. I give it 5 stars!!!
Igbos and Hausas have a lot to learn from the Yorubas  cool cool cool cool cool cool

Why is it that every "fair" complexion Yoruba is often called Igbo? Self-hate. . .

yorubas tend to be darker skinned.  cool or normally fair.
if they are too fair as in ghost fair, then it's either igbo blood, bleach or albino.

but what has this got to do with the topic?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
Jenifa_:

Igbos and Hausas have a lot to learn from the Yorubas  cool cool cool cool cool cool

our ibo brothers wont just accept this plain truth.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by TRUTHTELA: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
When you're talking about RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE, and YOU NOW SAY THAT A HOMOGENOUS TRIBE THAT PRACTICE ISLAM & XTANITY, @ the same time tolorates religions, IT'S SHEER IGNORANCE. You will test their religios tolorance when someone from a different tribe pratice BUDDHISM & builds BUDDHIST TEMPLES ALLOVER THE YOURBALAND & that tribe is so succesfull in all that there endavours, then you'll see if they will tolorate them. NOBODY HAS KILLED ANYBODY IN IGBO LAND COS THE PERSON ITS NOT A CHRISTAIN, YOU HAVE HAUSA/FULANIS ALLOVER THE SE,SS, with their MOSQUES allover & NOBODY DISTURBS THEM and that is RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE, COS THEY'RE FROM A DIFFERENT TRIBE & PRATICE A DIFFERENT RELIGION AS WELL.

FYI, I'M A CHRISTAIN, BUT I WILL RATHER IDENTIFY WITH WHATEVER MADE Gen Buhari, so DISCIPLINED & HONEST. And I will flee from whatever a THIEF like Obasanjo practices as a RELIGION.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
Wislet if you';re gonna make such an obnoxious comparision, you should at least be RIGHT.

If anyone is tom based on your comment, it's Igbos.

Jerry has a sense of humor which Yorubas tend to have unlike your uptight bros that take everything so seriously

wale, I think say you be woman? abi what kin man refers himself as being 'sexy" tongue
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
Jenifa_:

yorubas tend to be darker skinned.  cool or normally fair.
if they are too fair as in ghost fair, then it's either igbo blood, bleach or albino.

Thank you o my sister, I am normally fair and I love my girl dark skinned,    cool

The issue of dark skin came into the topic when someone called our igbo sister ugly so she went on and labelled dark skin as ugly since most Yoruba are dark in complexion grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by KoReS292(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2011
after all is said and done and u guys are through making this thread sticky with your tribal jerking off grin what have we learnt 2day??
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2011
Jenifa_:

I wonder.

I guess Sammy Sosa is also Yoruba. Vybz Kertel too.

or this woman

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
KoReS292:

after all is said and done and u guys are through making this thread sticky with your tribal jerking off  grin what have we learnt 2day??
ibos and others should learn from yorubas !
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by isalegan2: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Hahaha okay I have to admit your weak attempt at humoring me got me to grin a little,don't even try to talk about looks please,you think you can compare a sexy igbo damsel with those black faced dirty looking things you call girls? C'mon there are no basis na,where will I start from? Is it the kpoma mouth?the tear tear leg?the dirty clothes?the brown teeth? The over sized shapeless arse,you know the list is endless,just don't go there.

You might want to crawl right back into the gutter from which you came.  You're not representing your people well.  Your behaviour is very reminiscent of those chimpanzees that fling their own lipsrsealed all over the place.

C-L-A-S-S, learn it.

P.S.:Wow!  It hasn't even been much more than 24hrs since I said this about the fragile ceasefire between the Igbo-Yoruba lovers/haters.  grin  Hehehe.  Bunch of Jokers.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=832499.msg9838583#msg9838583
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by VoodooDoll(m): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
I predicted 30 pages for Nairaland tribal warriors.  We are half way there.

Carry on.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
2mch:

I dont like insulting women, but i dont like when urgly babes try to form and insult others. You are very urgly. Trust me. The urgliest Yoruba woman is finer than you. Never some here and insult omo alata again, because in terms of beauty you are not good enough to carry their ata trays. Ok? Now go back to romance section where corky and 190 can stroke your urgly ego.  grin cheesy
Haba you that beats your mama is the one saying this?I'm shocked,okay I've heard I'm sexy now come up with something better,I'm bored already.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

I wonder.

I guess Sammy Sosa is also Yoruba. Vybz Kertel too.

or this woman

I am Saxy not Sexy,  grin
Have you seen VYBZ kartel lately  shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (48) (Reply)

Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians / Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. / APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.