Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59387 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Whats with Nigerians, males and females, book educated and not [all ignorant acts], always talking about Tribal superiority, this or that?

What benefit does that alone serves considering that Nigeria is a pitiful society of consumerism, and where the leadership is deep in its sleep? No good educational system, no jobs, no public infrastructures, weak economy, useless currency, etc, etc.

I wonder what gives; the chronic ignorance of the educated, or the malaise of the governance?

Do you mind reading the original report written by an ibo man and ignore all these rantings by our ibo folks ? The guy was only advising other ethnic groups to learn from yorubas and nothing tribal about that.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Stop playing with fire.I guess you never knew it was going to get to that.Btw,i hope you've leaned many things from YORUBAS by now.we are the best !
No doubt the best at Fear fear. Amidst it all who ran away? You disappeared,why is that?

babsjnr:

@ freecocoa fcking silly dirty fat c*nt u not fcking nobody, always chatting excreta clueless Arrow.
See another bully,did I beat your brothers that much?awww,you saw comments from men but like the coward you are,you decide to fight a woman,ngwanu,I'm not going anywhere so let's get it on.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Basseti: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Whats with Nigerians, males and females, book educated and not [all ignorant acts], always talking about Tribal superiority, this or that?

What benefit does that alone serves considering that Nigeria is a pitiful society of consumerism, and where the leadership is deep in its sleep? No good educational system, no jobs, no public infrastructures, weak economy, useless currency, etc, etc.

I wonder what gives; the chronic ignorance of the educated, or the malaise of the governance?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Dont take what you see here seriously. Mostly people on here that go on rampage are just the typically over-fed Nigerians in diaspora. Everybody just wants to show off. There is nothing wrong with that.

Average Nigerian kids are fighting tooth and nail on the streets of lagos, Ibadan, Onitsha, Warri et al trying to eke out a better life for themselves. They have very little time for this nonsense.

And if at any point in time some crisis breaks out, count on  these internet warriors to be far far away from the action. Though they will congregate once it is done to do the analysis.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by cindylee: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2011
Na wa for Nairaland sha! Any topic will be reduced to tribalism. Instead of people thinking and coming up with solutions to this menace we are facing, na to dey fight one another! Typical representation of Nigeria. Naija we hail thee
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

No doubt the best at Fear fear. Amidst it all who ran away? You disappeared,why is that?

Me run away from you ? It's not just in my attitude arguing with a woman cuz you will never accept that ibos and others can learn from yorubas.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Daffydoc: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
The thread should have just tried to distinguish btw northern Muslim and other Muslims instead of stressing on d yorubas. Non Hausa-Fulani Muslims are generally more tolerant. Pls guys not another Igbo-Yoruba cat fight again.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
Basseti:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Dont take what you see here seriously. Mostly people on here that go on rampage are just the typically over-fed Nigerians in diaspora. Everybody just wants to show off. There is nothing wrong with that.

Average Nigerian kids are fighting tooth and nail on the streets of lagos, Ibadan, Onitsha, Warri et al trying to eke out a better life for themselves. They have very little time for this nonsense.

And if at any point in time some crisis breaks out, count on  these internet warriors to be far far away from the action. Though they will congregate once it is done to do the analysis.
We pray crisis don't break out but if it eventually does,I ain't running dear grin grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Me run away from you ? It's not just in my attitude arguing with a woman cuz you will never accept that ibos and others can learn from yorubas.
Liar,like you've not argued with me before? You even did today,were there not men on this thread?still you took to your heels,fear fear agbaya.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2011
Kai, nothing i no go here for naija, it is like saying US should learn from Mexico, or Israel should learn from from turkey, na wao undecided
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by POTUT(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
Anyone who has spewed tribal remarks here is a fool. What! How can we even justify our criticism of our governments over these years. All of you tribal bigots are just like them. Why does NL even allow threads to always derail. Can't you block these IP addresses?

Why can't we just have an intelligent discussion? I wonder how you all will fare as senators.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Liar,like you've not argued with me before? You even did today,were there not men on this thread?still you took to your heels,fear fear agbaya.        
Did what with you ? I wont even think about it.Learn from yorubas simple !
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Basseti: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

We pray crisis don't break out but if it eventually does, grin grin

Of course we all pray that no crisis befalls on any of us. But the way you go about bashing Yorubas on here one would think you are Alexander the Great.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by wowo2: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2011
There is a low animal in every human being, and its a good thing people do not hide this fact.

The comments may sound funny but it is laced with some learnt/inbred hatred of other people that look or sound different.

If there is a war in Nigeria amongst tribes, many people - even the educated like most people sounding off on here are - will not care to have blood on their hands.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ShangoThor(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
What an absolutely irrelevant article. Absolutely irrelevant. The foe and some of their kinsmen have declared war against the Nigerian State, and their demands are non-negotiable, they are not willing to engage in dialogue, or compromise so what part of this doesn't the writer understand, and what is the point of trying to sway them via reasoning and persuasion.

Moreover, this is what is polarising posters from the various Southern communities? No wonder we were ALL conquered by Oyinbo's.

What a pathetic set of circumstances.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2011
Basseti:

Of course we all pray that no crisis befalls on any of us. But the way you go about bashing Yorubas on here one would think you are Alexander the Great.
oh well,you don't expect me to sit and get bashed without dishing some out now do you? I don't play like that.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Did what with you ? I wont even think about it.Learn from yorubas simple !
keep living in denial.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ak4God(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
No need much of this argument, We all know the most accommodated tribe in 9ja, no matter how formidable or sarcastic your comment against the writer maybe, Some of u re even scared of going back to ur village.Thats why u see all tribes doing there bussinesses and living  in one major region of the country,without intimidation or fear inflicted like its been done in the North  and other part, So when you argue just be realistic and stop being sentimental.Infact most of you against the writer reside in the West.So try and learn from this people.DONT ACT BEFORE YOU THINK.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by babaowo: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
hmm nah wha ooo!!!!! how could nigerians face their government in protest when tribalism is in highest order.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Cupidkc(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2011
Another tribal war on NL. Easy people
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
Cupidkc:

Another tribal war on NL. Easy people
The thread was never meant to degenrate to this but thanks to the usual insecure ibos on NL.
freecocoa:

keep living in denial.
Deny what ? That ibos and others shouldnt learn from yoruba or what ?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by IbroSaunks(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
Nairaland tribal wars!!!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EzeUche(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa has made me proud. cool
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EkoIle1: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
This is so predictable. The article was about the north learning tolerance from Yoruba people and as usual, ibo people showed up to prove to us that, they are the most intolerant people.

It's never fails  low self esteem is indeed a terrible affliction.

Whathate is enough to get their blood boiling everytime they hear Yoruba?

Just look at the rage and madness.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
Na wa for all the Yorubas and Igbos ooo on Nairaland, always fighting like Tom and Jerry. na dem go fight pass and na dem dey inter - marry pass, Shio.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

The thread was never meant to degenrate to this but thanks to the usual insecure ibos on NL.Deny what ? That ibos and others shouldnt learn from yoruba or what ?
Mr man go and lay down your lazy head somewhere,you are keep going on about learning,alright let me ask you,what exactly is there to learn from you?

EzeUche:

freecocoa has made me proud.  cool
Udo diri gi ezigbo nmadu.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
saxywale:

Na wa for all the Yorubas and Igbos ooo on Nairaland, always fighting like Tom and Jerry. na dem go fight pass and na dem dey inter - marry pass,  Shio.
All that is possible because of the tolernace of the yorubas !
freecocoa:

Mr man go and lay down your lazy head somewhere,you are keep going on about learning,alright let me ask you,what exactly is there to learn from you?

Now that you are ready to learn,go to the first page,read the original article written by an ibo man,come back here and tell me what you've learned.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

This is so predictable. The article was about the north learning tolerance from Yoruba people and as usual, ibo people showed up to prove to us that, they are the most intolerant people.

It's never fails  low self esteem is indeed a terrible affliction.

Whathate is enough to get their blood boiling everytime they hear Yoruba?

Just look at the rage and madness.
So typical to make noise and not get any message across,talking about low self esteem,from what you've seem so far,I'm sure you know who you should direct the comment at. You are the ones who love to w@nk at the sexy word IGBO,we can't help that we are too good not to be noticed,marry that.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EkoIle1: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

So typical to make noise and not get any message across,talking about low self esteem,from what you've seem so far,I'm sure you know who you should direct the comment at. You are the ones who love to w@nk at the sexy word IGBO,we can't help that we are too good not to be noticed,marry that.

I feel  your pain. But the article didn't say anything about ibo people, this is about the north learning tolerance from yoruba people so why are you all here going crazy? Why?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

!Now that you are ready to learn,go to the first page,read the original article written by an ibo man,come back here and tell me what you've learned.
I see that the ability to comprehend basic things like simple sentences is a general problem with your people,the article was referring to your aboki brothers but cos you are obsessed with the igbos,you desperately look for a way to jerk off at that word,you made a mistake this time bro,this chic here doesn't take BS,its gon be hard on you for a long time.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Kizilala: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2011
I can see freecocoa has taken care of them.No need to add.As usual,the dirty in bred called eko ile is involved.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by yoged(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2011
@ Op. You are absolutely right.we yorubas live together in peace either you are a xtian or muler(muslim). I sch. In Ilorin dominated by Muslim. I went to watch chelsea vs fulham game,there,the muslim indigene were talking about the bombing. All of them says The muslim Northerner are devil and doesnt have regards for human's life,, watever. Am from Osun state. There's one Alfa/imam living opposite our house, i tink he's breeding some Almajajiris. They stay wif him. Age from 10-18. The problem is that this kiddo doesnt go to sch, wat they normally learn is just some arabic stuf and some oda lesson. They can't even speak simple english or yoruba. After sometimes, some of them will be transported back to the North . To do what? Who knows. And am suspecting them, I'll secretly take there pics,open a thread here and post it on here. Am trying to interview them coz few of them use to come to our compound to pluck orange but too bad aint hear or speak Hausa language. Still looking for a way
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

I feel  your pain. But the article didn't say anything about ibo people, this is about the north learning tolerance from yoruba people so why are you all here going crazy? Why?
Look around and tell yourself who's in pain,definitely not me,what happened on this thread has gone a long way to prove what's being said about your people,I made a harmless comment but cos ya'll lack common sense,you started making noise without understanding what was being said,apparently cos I'm igbo,it just shows how myopic you all are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (48) (Reply)

Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / Atiku Visits Ex President, Obasanjo In Abeokuta - Photos / APC Pulls Down Giant Broom At Abuja City Gate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.