Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,548 members, 7,865,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59485 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
Learn from the Yorubas and stop the insanity of r@ping old women, gang r@ping young girls in ABSU, Cannibalism of Clifford ORJI, Rituals of Vincent Duru aka Otokoto

Especially learn to be tolerant of different religions and views like Yorubas do.

Let Christians marry Moslems, Let moslems enter churches, eat together, drink together play together etc.

Be advanced in thinking like Yorubas

grin grin grin

Troublemaker
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Kizilala: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Look around and tell yourself who's in pain,definitely not me,what happened on this thread has gone a long way to prove what's being said about your people,I made a harmless comment but cos ya'll lack common sense,you started making noise without understanding what was being said,apparently cos I'm igbo,it just shows how myopic you all are.

Are you just realizing that they are myopic?Welcome to the club.You need to mix with them to realize how terrible they are.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2011
Kizilala:

Are you just realizing that they are myopic?Welcome to the club.You need to mix with them to realize how terrible they are.
Unfortunately,mere coming to nL will show how horrifying ibos could be.
freecocoa:

[s]Look around and tell yourself who's in pain,definitely not me,what happened on this thread has gone a long way to prove what's being said about your people,I made a harmless comment but cos ya'll lack common sense,you started making noise without understanding what was being said,apparently cos I'm igbo,it just shows how myopic you all are. [/s]
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by 2mch(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
Wait people, did this ugly free cocoa just try to insult omo alata's?  grin grin cheesy. I don see the babe picture and she is nothing close to appealing. My 2cents. undecided. I dont like when ugly babes have mouth at all. She looks like a gorilla.rotfl. As to her acclaimed bravery, all the Igbo's that have been bombed, i dont see your leaders or elders saying shi shi. Dem born them? You are here chest beating when more than half the people that were bombed in suleja were Igbos? You are quite foolish and very ugly too if i may add. Never point fingers at anyone. I dont think you are fit to carry omo alata's hawking tray when it comes to looks. grin cheesy
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
Kizilala:

The irony of this statement is overwhelming cheesy
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Kizilala: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Unfortunately,mere coming to nL will show how horrifying ibos could be.

The resident tribalist.As daft as they come.I blame that dirty vagin.a that u came out from
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by joeyfire(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2011
2mch:

Wait people, did this ugly free cocoa just try to insult omo alata's?  grin grin cheesy. I don see the babe picture and she is nothing close to appealing. My 2cents. undecided. I dont like when ugly babes have mouth at all. She looks like a gorilla.rotfl. As to her acclaimed bravery, all the Igbo's that have been bombed, i dont see your leaders or elders saying shi shi. Dem born them? You are here chest beating when more than half the people that were bombed in suleja were Igbos? You are quite foolish and very ugly too if i may add. Never point fingers at anyone. I dont think you are fit to carry omo alata's hawking tray when it comes to looks. grin cheesy

Guy wetin you find sotay you dey check her picture na? I hope say u no carry vaseline for hand when u been dey stalk am grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
Kizilala:

The resident tribalist.As daft as they come.I blame that dirty vagin.a that u came out from
If you were privileged to have come from that dirty vaggina,your life wont have been miserable as this.I'm sure you'd end up like osisikanku the great kidnapper of iboland.useless animals
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
2mch:

Hahaha okay I have to admit your weak attempt at humoring me got me to grin a little,don't even try to talk about looks please,you think you can compare a sexy igbo damsel with those black faced dirty looking things you call girls? C'mon there are no basis na,where will I start from? Is it the kpoma mouth?the tear tear leg?the dirty clothes?the brown teeth? The over sized shapeless arse,you know the list is endless,just don't go there.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2011
Dumb people. Most people on here are not muslims. Instead of coming together to get a solution to the yearly slaughter of innocent live you are here showing off your tribal intolerance.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2011
divine2043:

Dumb people. Most people on here are not muslims. Instead of coming together to get a solution to the yearly slaughter of innocent live you are here showing off your tribal intolerance.
If yorubas are not tolerant,Lagos would have become another maiduguiri.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
Blackteeth, Na smoke dey comot from your head so? Chei I've fried his brain,ndo o. grin grin grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by kizito96(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2011
The North don't take the Yoruba Muslims Serious
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by 2mch(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Hahaha okay I have to admit your weak attempt at humoring me got me to grin a little,don't even try to talk about looks please,you think you can compare a sexy igbo damsel with those black faced dirty looking things you call girls? C'mon there are no basis na,where will I start from? Is it the kpoma mouth?the tear tear leg?the dirty clothes?the brown teeth? The over sized shapeless arse,you know the list is endless,just don't go there.
look, you are simply ugly. Like a gorilla actually. I cant believe you will compare yourself to omo alata. They are like Diana, while you a slave. You can throw insults about but you are still uglier than the ugliest omo alata i have ever seen. Is it your big forhead with large overbite, and your muscular and yom legs? trust me no man will find you attractive. Plus the wild hairy body. rotfl. Seriously, never insult any woman again because you look like a dude.
joeyfire:

Guy wetin you find sotay you dey check her picture na? I hope say u no carry vaseline for hand when u been dey stalk am grin

GUy, i go romance section one day dey read their comments. You know 190 and dem small horn*y boys dey praise all those ugly chicks like mad. Them corcky and them. Na so i just click the pic, all the pepper wey i dey chop almost choke me. The girl urgly die. When i see her comments i just dey laugh. All the stereotypical bullshit wey she dey write sounds very silly especially from an urgly chick. Quite hoogly. I can get down and finish her on this tribalistic angle. But she is from the romance section. Na olodo rabata full there.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Blackteeth, Na smoke dey comot from your head so? Chei I've fried his brain,ndo o. grin grin grin
You just keep amusing me shocked shocked shocked.fry me ?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2011
I was not referring to any tribe in particular. Ibos and Yorubas are very tribalistic and have little trust for each other. I single the two because they are the larges in the South. Instead of coming together to put forward solutions to the senseless killing of their kinsmen they are fighting each other.

The suya sellers would slay you whether you are yoruba or ibo so why waste your time fighting?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EzeUche(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa has battled all you Yoruba tribalist. shocked
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by guonno: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2011
@ OP, U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NIGERIA, WALAHI. YORUBAS COULD LIVE WITH TWO RELIGION CCOMFORTABLE BECAUSE OF THEIR DECEITFUL NATURE, THEY PRETEND A LOT THAT IS WHY MOST PEOPLE HATE THEM. A muslim yoruba friend celebrates XMASS WITH HIS FAMILY WHILE HIS SISTER WHO IS A CHRISTIAN CELEBRATES SALAH WITH THE FAMILY (CORITHIANS 6:14 SAID BE YE NOT UNEQUALLY YOKED TOGETHER WITH UNBELIEVERS, ) WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN CELEBRATES SALAH WITH A MUSLIM? MAY GOD OF CHRISTIANS FORGIVE YORUBA CHRISTIANS FOR SABOTAGING HIM (GOD). YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE SLAUGHTERED DURING JIHAD, I WITNESSED IT PERSONALLY IN KADUNA. NDI ARA CHINEKE KPOLOKU!
LET ME MAKE SOMTHING CLEAR: IGBOS FOUGHT FOR THEIR RIGHT LIKE MEN. THE NORTH BEING MUCH IN THE POLITY RULED AFTER COMMITING ELECTORIAL FRAUD(CHECK your WIKIPEDIA, U COULD TYPE BIAFRA) SOME SOLDIERS AND OFFICERS COMPRIZING MAINLY OF THE IGBO EXTRACTION CARRIED OUT A COUP. THE NORTH HAD THEIR COUNTER-COUP, WAR FOLLOWED. NOW LISTEN, THE SAME THING HAPPEND TO YORUBAS: AWOLOWO WAS BUNDLED LIKE A THIEF AND THROWN INTO JAIL (AN IGBO MAN RELEASED HIM O), AKINTOLA WAS IMPOSED ON THE YORUBAS BY THE NORTH AGAINST THEIR WISH, BUT THERE DID NOTHING TO STOP ALL THIS. JUNE 12, ABIOLA WON PRESIDO BUT WAS SUBDUED BY THE NORTH, AND THIS LAZY YORUBAS DID NOT THINK OF EVEN PROTESTING TALK LESS OF FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHT. TO ADD SALT TO INJURY, ABIOLA DIED A PRISONER (we all know it was not natural) AND U YORUBAS DID NOT DO A THING?? TUFIAKWAAA. INFACT AM ASHAMED WHEN MY FELOW IGBO BROTHERS REPLY YOUR TRIBAL POSTS THAT WOULD NOT HELP US AS A NATION. Lets always neglect their post, they are a bunch of useless COWARDS ******** some text missing O *******
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ak4God(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2011
@Kizilala, you are another trouble maker.Did you even understand the meaning of myopic at all?Abeg stop all dis childish arguement jo.You said myopic and still live peace in the region?Its better you pack your load and go back to ur village or betterstill relocate to Maiduguri ?abeg keep quite.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by TRUTHTELA: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
From January- December YOU ALL WILL CHANEL YOUR ENERGIES INTO SEEING ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH another TRIBE. Now you can see why HAUSA/FULANI ruled y'all for 50years & will do it again,cos the military boyz will soon take advantage of the choas.

FOOLs are celebrating TWO FOREIGN RELIGIONS THAT DESTROYED WHO THEY ARE. You fail to see how much of a slave you are to the ARABs (ISLAM ) and the EUROPEANS ( Xtainity ) IGNORANCE is a disease. What do you know about the religions y'all are ranting about? GHANA,INDIA, TOGO, MALI, IRAQ, CHINA,etc, they all live peacefully with muslims,xtains, buddhist,aethist,etc, I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE NOISE.

There's nothing to feel good about XTAINTY &ISLAM being in your midst, they ENSLAVED ALL OF YOU AFRICANS. PERIOD

FELLOWS, LEARN FROM FELA & SOYINKA, that had their own MIND. RELIGION IS AN OPIUM OF THE MASSES.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
divine2043:

I was not referring to any tribe in particular. Ibos and Yorubas are very tribalistic and have little trust for each other. I single the two because they are the larges in the South. Instead of coming together to put forward solutions to the senseless killing of their kinsmen they are fighting each other.

The suya sellers would slay you whether you are yoruba or ibo so why waste your time fighting?

Na today ? Who doesn't know that ibos are still angry at yorubas because they didn't support their biafara suicide agenda ? The more you look the less you see
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
Truthela, well said. Not many people like the truth.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by 2mch(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
guonno:

@ OP, U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NIGERIA, WALAHI. YORUBAS COULD LIVE WITH TWO RELIGION CCOMFORTABLE BECAUSE OF THEIR DECEITFUL NATURE, THEY PRETEND A LOT THAT IS WHY MOST PEOPLE HATE THEM. A muslim yoruba friend celebrates XMASS WITH HIS FAMILY WHILE HIS SISTER WHO IS A CHRISTIAN CELEBRATES SALAH WITH THE FAMILY (CORITHIANS 6:14 SAID BE YE NOT UNEQUALLY YOKED TOGETHER WITH UNBELIEVERS, ) WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN CELEBRATES SALAH WITH A MUSLIM? MAY GOD OF CHRISTIANS FORGIVE YORUBA CHRISTIANS FOR SABOTAGING HIM (GOD). YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE SLAUGHTERED DURING JIHAD, I WITNESSED IT PERSONALLY IN KADUNA. NDI ARA CHINEKE KPOLOKU!
LET ME MAKE SOMTHING CLEAR: IGBOS FOUGHT FOR THEIR RIGHT LIKE MEN. THE NORTH BEING MUCH IN THE POLITY RULED AFTER COMMITING ELECTORIAL FRAUD(CHECK your WIKIPEDIA, U COULD TYPE BIAFRA) SOME SOLDIERS AND OFFICERS COMPRIZING MAINLY OF THE IGBO EXTRACTION CARRIED OUT A COUP. THE NORTH HAD THEIR COUNTER-COUP,  WAR FOLLOWED. NOW LISTEN, THE SAME THING HAPPEND TO YORUBAS: AWOLOWO WAS BUNDLED LIKE A THIEF AND THROWN INTO JAIL (AN IGBO MAN RELEASED  HIM O), AKINTOLA WAS IMPOSED ON THE YORUBAS BY THE NORTH AGAINST THEIR WISH, BUT THERE DID NOTHING TO STOP ALL THIS. JUNE 12, ABIOLA WON PRESIDO BUT WAS SUBDUED BY THE NORTH, AND THIS LAZY YORUBAS DID NOT THINK OF EVEN PROTESTING TALK LESS OF FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHT. TO ADD SALT TO INJURY, ABIOLA DIED A PRISONER (we all know it was not natural) AND  U YORUBAS DID NOT DO A THING?? TUFIAKWAAA. INFACT AM ASHAMED WHEN MY FELOW IGBO BROTHERS REPLY YOUR TRIBAL POSTS THAT WOULD NOT HELP US AS A NATION. Lets always neglect their post, they are a bunch of useless COWARDS.

hahahahaha, this guy don vex enter bone. See CAPS! But hausas are bombing Igbo's. Their casualties are equal to the northerner's being affected. What have the frightfully brave igbo people done about it? hahahaha. You guys just get big mouth. Too much loud mouth, no action. We have been waiting for action for a long time. While you are here chest beating your reps are sharing security money. What have you done about it? Nothing? June 12, why didnt igbo's stay in the SW? The brave igbo's all took to their heels, leaving their whole lives behind. Abeg go and hide somewhere my friend. When you are talking of bravery Igbo should not be mentioned.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EzeUche(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Na today ? Who doesn't know that ibos are still angry at yorubas because they didn't support their biafara suicide agenda ? The more you look the less you see

Your people are synonymous with COWARD.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2011
They are so color-struck in the East  undecided

Notice how every insult they make about a person is either in regards to them being "dark" or "black"

Then again if I were so delusional to consider myself to be a jew like they do, maybe I'd suffer from self hate as well.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
2mch:

look, you are simply ugly. Like a gorilla actually. I cant believe you will compare yourself to omo alata. They are like Diana, while you a slave. You can throw insults about but you are still uglier than the ugliest omo alata i have ever seen. Is it your big forhead with large overbite, and your muscular and yom legs? trust me no man will find you attractive. Plus the wild hairy body. rotfl. Seriously, never insult any woman again because you look like a dude.
GUy, i go romance section one day dey read their comments. You know 190 and dem small horn*y boys dey praise all those ugly chicks like mad. Them corcky and them. Na so i just click the pic, all the pepper wey i dey chop almost choke me. The girl urgly die. When i see her comments i just dey laugh. All the stereotypical bullshit wey she dey right sounds very silly especially from an urgly chick. Quite hoogly. I can get down and finish her on this tribalistic angle. But she is from the romance section. Na olodo rabata full there.
I really can't stop laughing,if it hurts you too much that I'm sexy and cute,find a map,read it and drive your way to hell,I'm so ugly yet my image is stuck in your head,prolly w@nking with it at the slightest chance you get,you are clearly obsessed but not to worry,it'll pass though it'll take some time,just endure,its no crime to be hot you know so quit hating,you sound like a jeros biatch,you sure you are male?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ak4God(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2011
@truthfela
Fela and Soyinka, Yoruba Gbam(and  its only INSANE PERSON that ll call them myopic), lol
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EzeUche(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2011
ThiefOfHearts. . .

Who gave you that idea? Do you see Igbos bleaching their skin. We all know the Yoruba are known for that.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by 2mch(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

I really can't stop laughing,if it hurts you too much that I'm sexy and cute,find a map,read it and drive your way to hell,I'm so ugly yet my image is stuck in your head,prolly w@nking with it at the slightest chance you get,you are clearly obsessed but not to worry,it'll pass though it'll take some time,just endure,its no crime to be hot you know so quit hating,you sound like a jeros biatch,you sure you are male?

See corky and 190 are trying desperately for chop you. Those guys will chop a tree if it has a hole. You are ugly. DOnt compare yourself to another woman again. You are not cute, trust me. Not cause you come to America. Even the fresh air in America has not been able to help you. You are quite a manly chick. I can never be obessed with you. I almost died at your hideousness.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

Your people are synonymous with COWARD.
I guess as much that a more senior ibo tribalist will see this but it is the simple truth.Ibos will forever beef yorubas for not supporting biafara
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

ThiefOfHearts. . .

Who gave you that idea? Do you see Igbos bleaching their skin. We all know the Yoruba are known for that.

Actually that started in Ghana.

and what does skin bleaching have to do with using words like "black" and "dark" as an insult against your fellow BLACK man/woman?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EzeUche(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I guess as much that a more senior ibo tribalist will see this but it is the simple truth.Ibos will forever beef yorubas for not supporting biafara

While Yorubas will forever be jealous of Igbos not only because of looks, but also our entrepreneurial/industrial spirit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (48) (Reply)

Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians / Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. / APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.