Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59293 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2011
freecocoa:

.You are not fit to be a man,punctuate for you?you'd have to call the cops first,what's being said here is that you can't understand simple sentences not whether I punctuate or not,you have the nerve to point out errors when you prolly didn't even understand what was written,isn't it shameful that you walk into a thread with over 10 men and 2 ladies(as at when you came) instead of you to tackle fellow men you decide to pick on a woman,what does that make you? A WEAKLING simples,anyways I'm here to deal with you so bring it on and starting from the next reply,I'll not punctuate any post directed at you,if it'll kill you,I'll be pleased to do the honors,miserable gnat.              

Nwanne mu, you have just murdered that guy. Next person please, any other Yoruba, please? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by OneNaira6: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2011
~Bluetooth:

She was only being emotional,all her rantings so far are yet to address any of the issues on ground.Does this place looks like romance section where they talk about emotions ?

Judging from all her replies and all the replies una gave her.  Her post are on point and she addressed it the exact same way you gave it back to her though a little bit worse.  

kingoflag:

Who are "Your Brothers"?!?!

DUDE, CAN YOU GET IT IN YOUR FUX*CKING HEAD:  I DO NOT PLAY THE TRIBAL SHI*T! I reserve the right to do that for the savages!

Go through my posts, SHOW ME ONE INCIDENT, JUST ONE, WHERE I DENIGRATED ANYONE JUST BECAUSE OF WHERE THEY'RE FROM, RACE, SE>X, OR LANGUAGE!!!!

Most of ya'll are just ill-bred and badly brought up is all; small minds inside huge heads. Its a shame you lot are so close minded.

Seriously read the post you wrote that I replied to that's one.  YOU ARE A FUCKING TRABILIST JUST LIKE ALL THOSE ATTACKING HER, YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT  why is that you people claim to be neutral even when it is so obvious you are not.  Denial is not good.  

Most of ya'll are just ill-bred and badly brought up is all; small minds inside huge heads. Its a shame you lot are so close minded

You really shouldn't tell your life stories to others.  What is my problem if you are ill-bred and badly brought up?  what is my problem if you are close-minded or hypocritical?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
Aigbofa:

Nasty biatch, get off the internet and take a shower, you are probably stinking up the neighbourhood already. Smelly skunk.
Boring,*YAWNNNNNNNNN* don't you have any other thing to say? Jeez,

~Bluetooth:

She was only being emotional,all her rantings so far are yet to address any of the issues on ground.Does this place looks like romance section where they talk about emotions ?
~Bluetooth:

Look who's talking,remind me what the issue on ground is please,you've all been insulting me up and down and I reply each post in accordance,you don't expect to call me a ho and have me talk about the past elections,I don't misconstrue issues dear,I take them as they come.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
Has anyone noticed that I'm ignoring two dudes on here but they keep trying to get my attention like the little fa.gs they are?

Wait, why am I on here trying to reason with products of a dysfunctional education system?!

Thank God for the internet or where else would I have been unfortunate enough to run into uneducated motor-park hoodlums?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
chino11:

Nwanne mu, you have just murdered that guy. Next person please, any other Yoruba, please? grin grin grin grin grin

What a pathetic fellow. I can imagine you in a cheerleader's outfit, with pom pom in your hands and jumping up and down with gleeful ignorance.

Pathetic sissies.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Jarus(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
Too bad a well-intended thread turned into tribal by supposedly educated folks.

Thread temporarily locked to douse frayed nerves .
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Afam4eva(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
Have you unlocked it already?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by VoodooDoll(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2011

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
Idowuogbo (f)

No it was balance brought forward nanamu.I suppose your case needs the intervention of  seven Babalawos so they can consult Amadioha on your behalf,hopefully he will come down and sleep with you sexualyyyy frustrated Rhino.Dress comot your head-tie na okrika

Okrika ko bend down and pick ni. U should stop exposing your poverty for this nairaland. I pity u, becos na hunch back u go soon develop from the street rags u dey gather from market to wear. smh shocked
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by TomFord: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
Jarus:

Seriously mod,where you asleep?This is quite pathetic some had the guts to place their national heros along with their comments forgetting that an achievement or invention by a tribesman on an international scale is celebrated by all Nigerians even Africans.This is really alarming.

Let sleeping dogs lie
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by OneNaira6: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
freecocoa:

Boring,*YAWNNNNNNNNN* don't you have any other thing to say? Jeez,

Look who's talking,remind me what the issue on ground is please,you've all been insulting me up and down and I reply each post in accordance,you don't expect to call me a ho and have me talk about the past elections,I don't misconstrue issues dear,I take them as they come.

Ada hapu ha.  I've told you to leave them be. you've done alot of damages today. The only reason they won't let you go is because you are a woman single handily winning a battle over men.  You've done well, drop your cutlass and ammo; no matter how much they try to spin it, we all know the truth, we see the truth, they see the truth too  and anyone with an eye can see it very well but we know how they do.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by IbroSaunks(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
omg!!! 44 pages
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by OneNaira6: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
Jarus:

temporarily lock should have been for a month at least
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Seunn11: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
the igbo people's stomach are full of human flesh that they have been eating. protruding stomach of kwashiokor sufferers. They can never learn anything from anyone let alone their sworn enemies the graceful Yoruba people. Cannibalism has reduced their IQ below the functioning level for a human being. How will they be able to learn from the masters, the highly enlightened descendant of Oduduwa?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ak47mann(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Okrika ko bend down and pick ni. U should stop exposing your poverty for this nairaland. I pity u, becos na hunch back u go soon develop from the street rags u dey gather from market to wear. smh shocked
chineke GOD ahhhhh why naah  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Welcome bck iweka road asawo,am sure all the guys for that base don render your internals disable, I seriously hope dis hasn't ruined your chance in finding anoda Clifford Orji as a husband.Ur craze never get cure I prescribe goat piss blawddy hefer
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ak47mann(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
Seunn11:

the igbo people's stomach are full of human flesh that they have been eating. protruding stomach of kwashiokor sufferes. They can never learn anything from anyone let alone their sworn enemies the graceful Yoruba people. Cannibalism has reduced their IQ below the functioning level for a human being. How will they be able to learn from the masters, the highly enlightened descendant of Oduduwa?

why will you change your moniker to attack igbos?are you that scared?don't worry they cant touch you,be a man and use Ur original I.D.puzzy embarassed Yoruba dey fear even in computer,
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Welcome bck iweka road asawo,am sure all the guys for that base don render your internals disable, I seriously hope dis hasn't ruined your chance in finding anoda Clifford Orji as a husband.your craze never get cure I prescribe goat piss blawddy hefer

Akure Ashawo, na your internals dey disabled from all the pounding u recieve from Yoruba Agboro. As for husband na shena rainbow u finish your life with, imbecil.e. Go eat sh.it.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Akure Ashawo, na your internals dey disabled from all the pounding u recieve from Yoruba Agboro. As for husband na shena rainbow u finish your life with, imbecil.e. Go eat sh.it. 
And she returns to beg for more, charity begins at home so let me feed your starving arse some more with customised bullets.Otondo u sure u weren't dropped as a baby,something tells me you seriously suffer from Dementia,how can a IT like you constantly display so much stupidityyy.Come on don't blame me for earning only 100naira on ur last runz,u for no allow dem fuckkk u on credit desperado with balls hanging down her throat.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ak47mann(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
my Iron ladies grin grin have smashed them in pieces cheesy

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2011
Jarus:

You should have know how our resident evil ibo folks behave;always feeling insecure when yoruba seems to be ahead of them.Vampires.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2011
Bliss nwannem biko ozugo,this isn't about the issue anymore,let's not go that way,let's drop it please o asanwa biko biko biko.

Paddy please its okay,I beg you,let it go.my personal person,no be your way be this na,shebi na you say make I free,you wan continue,just stop na,ejo emabinu, o to o.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
Idowuogbo:

And she returns to beg for more, charity begins at home so let me feed your starving arse some more with customised bullets.Otondo u sure u weren't dropped as a baby,something tells me you seriously suffer from Dementia,how can a IT like you constantly display so much stupidityyy.Come on don't blame me for earning only 100naira on your last runz,u for no allow dem fuckkk u on credit desperado with balls hanging down her throat.
By their words u shall know dem. Go over your post and all seem to relate to being violated. It begs the question if u were a product of violation by an alaiye father on your prostit.ute mother.

Oh well, just another screwed up Yoruba kid. I will tell u wat i tell others. U don't have to keep it all to urself but nairaland is not the place to discuss such issues as their are trained counsellors happy to lend u an ear.

Goodluck with therapy but try not to choke on his balls as u are an addicted co.ck suc.ker.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by seedord247(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
We dey background dey watch . . . . .
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

By their words u shall know dem. Go over your post and all seem to relate to being violated. It begs the question if u were a product of violation by an alaiye father on your LovePeddler mother. Oh well, just another screwed up Yoruba kid. I will tell u wat i tell others. U don't have to keep it all to urself but nairaland is not the place to discuss such issues as their are trained counsellors happy to lend u an ear.

Goodluck with therapy but try not to choke on his balls as u are an addicted co.ck suc.ker.

Awwwwh and d patient wishes to be blessed with more insults, I won't go forth and insult your beautiful parents na dem product which is u I send.Gal your folks won't b proud of your wayward ways dats y am here to advice you,Tozo don't you feel sorry for the herbalist that blessed your folks with you,do you enjoy r*ping a horse as your sacrifice to keep u here on planet earth.Pls don't make d Gods angry dey rejected your stay wiv dem dats y u breathing earth onyara.

Goodluck with your next sacrifice and I also hope you don't get ripped apart by d next angry horse fooooool!.
freecocoa:

Paddy please its okay,I beg you,let it go.my personal person,no be your way be this na,shebi na you say make I free,you wan continue,just stop na,ejo emabinu, o to o. [/b]
Talk to the hand you should have fed your dog biscuit bone.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by gozzilla(m): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2011
Shake my head , in total disgust, Na wa o.

I want to be sure, all this insult are they like for real. Is there so much hatred in the heart of the average Nigerian. Tribalism, is as deadly as terrorism or even racism. It is a time bomb waiting to explode. How much longer before a group of people become "cockroaches" fit for matcheting. Let us thread jejely young peeps.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
Idowuogbo link=topic=833237.msg9852731#msg9852731 date=1325105887]
Awwwwh and d patient wishes to be blessed with more insults, I won't go forth and insult your beautiful parents na dem product which u I send.Gal your folks won't b proud of your wayward ways dats y am here to advice you,Tozo don't you feel sorry for the herbalist that blessed your folks with you,do you enjoy r*ping a horse as your sacrifice to keep u here on planet earth.Pls don't make d Gods angry dey rejected your stay wiv dem dats y u breathing earth onyara.

This is jubrish, totally incoherent and pathetic. On dat note. I take my leave as our sister freecocoa has negotiated your release. Otherwise, na your body bag I plan to leave for nairaland. Aurevour. No heart feelings cool
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
^Wereyyy u lucky sey I get fullstop spirit,send cocoa a thank you card.

No offenzees *winks* cool
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by jaybee3(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
Still don't get, why waste energy all day to fight tribal superiority contest over the Internet.
Na real wa
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by seedord247(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
naw The BOKO HARAM iNTERNET FAMILY DON DEY ENTER grin grin grin grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
Yayyyy finally peace,paddy no dey para give me na,shebi o mo n bo se nlo,if no be you e no fit be you,so chillax nothing does we,tuale for you mama,cocolario is loyal,ese gon.

Bliss asa nwayi eji eje mba,you too much,onwere ife na eme,anyi bu otu. Thanks gal.

Jay baba where you dey since when this men were bullying me?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2011
freecocoa:

Yayyyy finally peace,paddy no dey para give me na,shebi o mo n bo se nlo,if no be you e no fit be you,so chillax nothing does we,tuale for you mama,cocolario is loyal,ese gon.

Bliss asa nwayi eji eje mba,you too much,onwere ife na eme,anyi bu otu. Thanks gal.

Jay baba where you dey since when this men were bullying me?

Miss Aromisa, you are still here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.