Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? (3302 Views)

Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? / Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media / About Women Making The First Move. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2010
hollandis:

Any girl who makes the first move on moi,will eventually end up being screwed and dumped after one week.

See as this one just disgrace una. undecided

Sauron you don't have a say, majority think like this. undecided

~Sauron~:

U must be high off concentrated Ogogoro

This generalisation is what i can't stomach.
Is it fair to say YOU(Stillwater) have the same attitude as Anita Hogan? grin grin
U this Oke.

Was she the one that put it out there for everyone to see?
Is it not the same hungry naija man that wanted to blackmail her that put her business out there?
You don't have a say abeg. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Sauron1: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2010
stillwater:

See as this one just disgrace una. undecided
Sauron you don't have a say, majority think like this. undecided

Only the Village negros think that way.

Was she the one that put it out there for everyone to see?
Is it not the same hungry naija man that wanted to blackmail her that put her business out there?
You don't have a say abeg. tongue tongue tongue

Should she be doing it in the first place?
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

Only the Village negros think that way.

Of which are in the majority. A girl just has to be careful.

Should she be doing it in the first place?

As if you don't hump? Are you not the one that told me there's nothing wrong in prostitution or stripping? Why's anita's case different?
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by ceasyc(f): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2010
@hollandis,dat was funny/harsh.
@topic,Maybe 4 oyibo ppl or ppl born n bred abroad nutin wrong
wit dat but I b 9jan born n bred so wahala dey oh.anyhooo I've neva
done it, I no get dat kain liver oh.

Well maybe, just maybe I fit ask 4 d guy fone number then anytin can happen grin
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2010
There's nothing wrong with a woman making the first move . . . . It's a pity that guys just don't understand that!
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by platinumnk(f): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2010
Made a first move once  grin i was feeling fresh and funky and he was smiling all in my face so  . .  

But straight out the blue? na.

usually its friends first and if he gets the hints Im dropping then its all good cheesy

whats up the the big black rat thingy grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Sauron1: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2010
stillwater:

Of which are in the majority. A girl just has to be careful.

Stop exaggerating

As if you don't hump? Are you not the one that told me there's nothing wrong in prostitution or stripping? Why's anita's case different?

* I am a Virgin
* Prostitution is not wrong
* Anita Hogan is a disgrace to womanhood.

Ujujoan:

There's nothing wrong with a woman making the first move . . . . It's a pity that guys just don't understand that!

Unfortunately, it's the same women that brand babes who make the first move as WHORES.
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Diva20(f): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

Unfortunately, it's the same women that brand babes who make the first move as WHORES.

Unfortunately, men too brand those women as whores. Just look at the Romance section. And if she doesn't make the first move but says yes and opens up too quickly, she is also a LovePeddler.
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Sauron1: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2010
Diva 2.0:

Unfortunately, men too brand those women as whores. Just look at the Romance section. And if she doesn't make the first move but says yes and opens up too quickly, she is also a LovePeddler.

I dunno any man with this kinda perception over women.
Most men I KNOW desire women who are decisive about what they want.

Me nor like mumu babes. grin
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by koolchicco: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2010
Ujujoan:

We do!

Still in doubt?. .Then,

Try me and U wouldn't be disappointed! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Diva20(f): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

I dunno any man with this kinda perception over women.
Most men[b] I KNOW[/b] desire women who are decisive about what they want.

Me nor like mumu babes. grin

You're lucky you put that in else I would have swamped this thread with links lol
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Sauron1: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2010
Diva 2.0:

You're lucky you put that in else I would have swamped this thread with links lol

Which links?
I hope you are aware that 90% of those links are authored by women posing as MEN.
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Diva20(f): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

Which links?
I hope you are aware that 90% of those links are authored by women posing as MEN.

And someone else said the "women" on here were men. I guess many members have a serious case of gender identity disorder lol
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Sauron1: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2010
Diva 2.0:

And someone else said the "women" on here were men. I guess many members have a serious case of gender identity disorder lol

Tope2000 is a man. grin
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by chika98: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2010
OP

Telling a man(typical Nigerian male) that you like him is enough to send him over the edge. But still I like to watch them act like little kids. I like you doesn't mean I am in love with you or anything like that. It simply means "I think you are cool enough to talk to" Nothing more nothing less.
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Diva20(f): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

Tope2000 is a man. grin

Guess who else is a man. . .
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Pweety4me(f): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2010
@OP spare me all dat making d first move is just not in my dictionary. . . cool tongue
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Sauron1: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2010
Diva 2.0:

Guess who else is a man. . .

Chika98 and Stillwater. grin
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Diva20(f): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2010
rofl . . .
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2010
Hats off to all the ladies who take control of dating destiny, I personally just wouldn't do it
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by chika98: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2010
He heeee grin A cute one at that too
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Sauron1: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2010
ibkaye:

Hats off to all the ladies who take control of dating destiny, I personally just wouldn't do it

That's because you are a MAN as well. grin
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2010
@Sauron
In the androgynous sense tongue
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Diva20(f): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2010

Guess which of the men are women. . .

Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Sauron1: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2010
ibkaye:

@Sauron
In the androgynous sense tongue

But i was told you have a goatee. grin

chika98:

He heeee grin A cute one at that too

And also with a pot-belly. grin
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by chika98: 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2010
You wish!
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

But i was told you have a goatee. grin
Your informer is a wankur cheesy
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

Stop exaggerating

Really? Your people's reputation precede them. There's nothing you can say to change my mind.

* I am a Virgin
* Prostitution is not wrong
* Anita Hogan is a disgrace to womanhood.

Was he not her fiance? Prostitution is not wrong and you are condemning Anita? Sometimes I feel like slapping you and sitting on you with my fat behind tongue. How contradictory can you get?
Virgin my foot, you gigolo. tongue

Lies. This is the 21st century where we take what we believe we can get.  cool cool But you guys prefer to sleep in the 1800's by dragging her name in the mud because she just winked at you.
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

Chika98 and Stillwater. grin

Of course I'm a man. Is that not why you were crying when I punched you the other day? cool
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Sauron1: 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2010
stillwater:

Of course I'm a man. Is that not why you were crying when I punched you the other day? cool

Your punch felt like a hug. grin cheesy
If that is what you call a punch then i wanna fight you in bed.

ibkaye:

Your informer is a wankur cheesy

Christ. . . . .Eldee, deserves better. grin

stillwater:

Really? Your people's reputation precede them. There's nothing you can say to change my mind.

My slaps will change it if you don't TAPE IT SHUT about Naija men?
Were you recently dumped by Emeka?

Was he not her fiance? Prostitution is not wrong and you are condemning Anita? Sometimes I feel like slapping you and sitting on you with my fat behind tongue. How contradictory can you get?

I wouldn't take that chance with you. . . . .What if you FART? grin

Virgin my foot, you gigolo. tongue

Father forgive her for she knows not what she types.

Lies. This is the 21st century where we take what we believe we can get.  cool cool But you guys prefer to sleep in the 1800's by dragging her name in the mud because she just winked at you.

What can you get? Aki n Pawpaw?
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2010
lol cheesy
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

Your punch felt like a hug. grin cheesy
If that is what you call a punch then i wanna fight you in bed.

I'd prefer the boxing ring. If I don't beat you senseless, call me ode. grin

My slaps will change it if you don't TAPE IT SHUT about Naija men?
Were you recently dumped by Emeka?

You wish. cheesy Can you slap? Those your soft palms are what you want to use to slap? cheesy Go and sit down. tongue

I wouldn't take that chance with you. . . . .What if you FART? grin

Father forgive her for she knows not what she types.

What can you get
Aki n Pawpaw?

It looks as if that's how most Naija men look like that's why you always refer to them. Aren't we doomed? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo / If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! / This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.