Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? (3303 Views)

Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? / Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media / About Women Making The First Move. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Sauron1: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
stillwater:

I'd prefer the boxing ring. If I don't beat you senseless, call me ode. grin

A king-sized bed will do. kiss

You wish. cheesy Can you slap? Those your soft palms are what you want to use to slap? cheesy Go and sit down. tongue

My soft palms? U wish.
These palms cultivated 70,000 Cassava sticks in Enugu. . . . .They are as hard and coarse than Naija female butts. grin

It looks as if that's how most Naija men look like that's why you always refer to them. Aren't we doomed? cheesy

We ain't midgets and foreigners can't keep their hands off Naija men.
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2010
Sauron stop making blind arguments. You know as well as I do that most guys still enjoy the ‘chase’ . . for some reason, they think a girl who hits on them is desperate and not worth their time. I don’t know if it’s a Niaja guys thing only cos I only have experience with them. But I do know that the worst thing a woman can do is to tell a guy she likes how she feels. Even if they are dating already, the moment a guy notices his GF is very much in love with him, he starts acting like a Demi God! *rooooooolz eyez*
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Diva20(f): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2010
That's right!
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by ayettymama(f): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2010
lol i'd make the first move if i had to

ive done it b4

not like you go and start using guy lines!

Just get closer, chat wiv him longer

i dont like callin, but if we see ill gyst him till he gets tired

men tend to like women that drive stimulating convo's

and i ask abt the guys love life alot

till he says 'hey yetty u wanna go out sometime?' *bullseye*
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Sauron1: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

Sauron stop making blind arguments. You know as well as I do that most guys still enjoy the ‘chase’ . . for some reason, they think a girl who hits on them is desperate and not worth their time.

Stop mingling with village boys.

I don’t know if it’s a Niaja guys thing only cos I only have experience with them. But I do know that the worst thing a woman can do is to tell a guy she likes how she feels. Even if they are dating already, the moment a guy notices his GF is very much in love with him, he starts acting like a Demi God! *rooooooolz eyez*

It's a universal phenomenon.
Girls also act like twats when they know a guy is head over heels for them.
Don't blame us for what you are GUILTY of.
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2010
^ You can keep telling yourself that if it makes you happy, but I can tell you that 9 out of every 10 guys takes it for granted if a girl makes d first move. Some get disspointed, some lose respect for the girl, some even get suspicious!
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Sauron1: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

^ You can keep telling yourself that if it makes you happy, but I can tell you that 9 out of every 10 guys takes it for granted if a girl makes d first move. Some get disspointed, some lose respect for the girl, some even get suspicious!

A man will be daft not to suspect Naija women.
With all the things you see on Nollywood, Naija women should be handled with care. grin
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by koolchicco: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2010
~Sauron~:

A man will be daft not to suspect Naija women.
With all the things you see on Nollywood, Naija women should be handled with care. grin

LWKMMMD!! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by kokoye(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

Depends on the way the move is done. If I dont know you from Adam and you start asking me to be your boyfriend, Yes I will become suspicious! Some of you ladies have also said you would slap the daylight outta some guy who tries to chat you up on the street, abi?  We are also scared of raape  grin no mind my spelling o, twas to confuse nairaland from changing the word.

There are subtle ways for a lady to express feelings to a guy - and a mature guy will appreciate and respect the girl for it.

I am very good friends with ladies that have done such to me (when I was not attracted to them or I was in a relationship) - I have even hooked a few of them up with my friends and some are happily married now.
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by na2day2(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2010
@ OP

nothing wrong in it, i have been approached by many non-nigerian girls and i find it sexy and confident as long as it comes across right, just like we guys have to put ours right to u but the problem is most nigerian girls dont have the intelligence of striking the 1st line conversation starters
Re: Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? by Pogistega(m): 10:41am On Jan 30, 2010
The fact is that, a woman always makes the first move (unconciously), through body language. She (still unconciously) gives a green light for the man to take his cue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Disrespectful? - Our Mums Were Never Like That / Cossy Orjiakor Confesses: I’m Single & Looking For A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.