Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! (3275 Views)

Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage / What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? / Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:46am On Oct 14, 2009
Okay i know i dont own NL, but i agree with sexyLeamon, what is this obsession with the topic of virginity?

why does it seem like 1/5 or even 1/4 of the romance/sexuality topics are about this SAME THING!
sha sha sha.

these guys run around deflowering all these girls, and when they cant find anymore, they start to post rubbish on NL.
girls are this and that, women are this and that.

is she a virgin? can you marry a virgin? what will you do if you marry a virgin? am i sure she is a virgin? is she being honest with me that she's a virgin? she has lost her virginity, has she lost him as well? my girlfriend is not a virgin, what do i do!? virginity is

OH GOSH!

but you guys are the ones that want it all the time, expecting your girlfriends to give you what you want.

YOU CANNOT EAT YOUR CAKE, AND HAVE IT TOO!

90% of the guys saying all this are not even virgins themselves.

running around like dogs (some of them) deflowering girls, and then wanna turn around and bring out this virgin talk.
if you arent a virgin, dont complain about virginity.

if you want girls to remain virgins, then you should do the same.

FLIP-FLOP!
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by posakosa(m): 12:50am On Oct 14, 2009
well said! Nigerians are obsessed with virginity. Both male and female and parents.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by bluespice(f): 12:52am On Oct 14, 2009
THE AMAKA:

okay i know i dont own NL, but i agree with sexyLeamon, what is this obsession with the topic of virginity?
why does it seem like 1/5 or even 1/4 of the romance/sexuality topics are about this SAME THING!
sha sha sha.
these guys run around deflowering all these girls, and when they cant find anymore, they start to post rubbish on NL.
girls are this and that, women are this and that.
is she a virgin? can you marry a virgin? what will you do if you marry a virgin? am i sure she is a virgin? is she being honest with me that she's a virgin? she has lost her virginity, has she lost him as well? my girlfriend is not a virgin, what do i do!? virginity is
OH GOSH!
but you guys are the ones that want it all the time, expecting your girlfriends to give you what you want.
YOU CANNOT EAT YOUR CAKE, AND HAVE IT TOO!
90% of the guys saying all this are not even virgins themselves.
running around like dogs (some of them) deflowering girls, and then wanna turn around and bring out this virgin talk.
if you arent a virgin, dont complain about virginity.
if you want girls to remain virgins, then you should do the same.

FLIP-FLOP!

have i told u lately how much sense u post?
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:53am On Oct 14, 2009
^^^

wait, is that a good or bad thing?
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by tithe(m): 12:56am On Oct 14, 2009
@The Amaka,

Once a girl is not raped, she dosen't ve a point. Who ar these girls allowing themselves to be disvirgined. Ar they fools, plz
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 14, 2009
good thing

@topic
rotflmao grin

[s]Virginity threads usually pops up near christmas time[/s]
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by bluespice(f): 1:06am On Oct 14, 2009
THE AMAKA:

^^^

wait, is that a good or bad thing?
O_o
its a good thing
tithe:

@The Amaka,

Once a girl is not raped, she dosen't ve a point. Who ar these girls allowing themselves to be disvirgined. Ar they fools, plz
i'm sorry, did you miss the memo that the strike is over?
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by holymike47(m): 1:08am On Oct 14, 2009
HeY Amaka my friend, long time, i missed u girl

Can u come to the other side and lets talk?
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 14, 2009
And the award for thread of the day goes to THE AMAKA Im tired of these hypocrite creatures they call Men angry. They run around like randy dogs and then want to marry or be with a virgin when infact they may have been responsible for disvirgining a lot of girls. Bloody hypocrites. Dont worry sha other goons are dealing with their sisters/cousins/nieces as we speak.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by Eshyy(m): 1:19am On Oct 14, 2009
Sisters, Cousins, and Nieces. Don't 4get dey are women lyk u ooo, and u're prayin 4 evil for them .
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by Kunbee: 1:26am On Oct 14, 2009
@bluespice it was suspended for 2 weeks
@op u r also increasing the amount of virginity topics cheesy, but seriously i don't understand why people cannot use the search engine and Amaka u haven't seen anything yet don't worry yuletide is around the corner
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by chic2pimp(m): 1:29am On Oct 14, 2009
Pffffffffffffffffff.

Just increased the amount of virginity topics in circulation on NL.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by chiogo(f): 1:33am On Oct 14, 2009
LOL but some of the guys are virgins themselves  grin

I remember mentioning that in a rap freestyle a while back. Anywayz, it's more funny than irritating to me. cuz me nuh care, man!!! (emphasis on the accent)  tongue
Don't worry, you'll get used to it.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by bluespice(f): 1:35am On Oct 14, 2009
kunbee i was asking him since his effort to make any sense appalling at best
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:54am On Oct 14, 2009
tithe:

@The Amaka,

what? boy dont even start.

holymike47:

HeY Amaka my friend, long time, i missed u girl

Can u come to the other side and lets talk?
i missed you too homie!! grin

Ebonyeyes:

And the award for thread of the day goes to THE AMAKA Im tired of these hypocrite creatures they call Men angry. They run around like randy dogs and then want to marry or be with a virgin when infact they may have been responsible for disvirgining a lot of girls. Bloody hypocrites. Dont worry sha other goons are dealing with their sisters/cousins/nieces as we speak.
exactly what i was thinking.

Kunbee:

@bluespice it was suspended for 2 weeks
@op u r also increasing the amount of virginity topics cheesy, but seriously i don't understand why people cannot use the search engine and Amaka u haven't seen anything yet don't worry yuletide is around the corner
GAH!!!!
and what the hell is that supposed to mean?

chiogo:

LOL but some of the guys are virgins themselves grin

I remember mentioning that in a rap freestyle a while back. Anywayz, it's more funny than irritating to me. cuz me nuh care, man!!! (emphasis on the accent) tongue
Don't worry, you'll get used to it.
okay.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by tithe(m): 2:05am On Oct 14, 2009
My point is simple why should u allow a guy to just disvirgin like that without ceremony, if u make yr self to be hot dog, then don't blame the dog.

Yet some much complaint that girls ar been disvirgin,while some beg to get it done, nonsense
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:07am On Oct 14, 2009
you arent making any sense.

ARE YOU A VIRGIN? IF NOT, THEN HUSH!!
because you are then calling yourself a dog who has done it without ceremony.
why are you insulting yourself?
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by Kunbee: 2:08am On Oct 14, 2009
THE AMAKA:

GAH!!!!
and what the hell is that supposed to mean?

I meant the posters of the virgin thread don't use the search engine atleast to find a story similar to theirs smiley and when Christmas comes u will hate romance section due to the increase in the virginity threads
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by Janeesa: 2:11am On Oct 14, 2009
You are sooo RIGHT smiley

I feel so bad for guys like that because what u reap is what u sow,one of these days the things they hv done to other girls will come back and haunt them, maybe not now or next yr but it will, thus they will reap what they sow.

Like I said in the other post, I can NEVER and maybe I really will never understand WHY some men DONT treat other girls or their girlfriends ( whoever) the way they would want some other guy to treat their sisters/cousins/daughters?? how can u treat a woman like shit and expect some other guy to treat ur sister/cousin like GOLD? But dont get me wrong there are good guys out there who treat woman right and are virgins therefore they want to marry a virgin ( it makes sense ) but to those ROTTEN ones out there : ITS NOT GOING TO WORK, LIKE AMAKA SAID : YOU CANT EAT UR CAKE AND HAVE IT TOO!!

You want sex sex sex but want to end up with a virgin, u wanna do what u want to do but expect ur future wife to be sitting there nice n pure for u MEANWHILE ur GETTING BUSY WITH SOME ONE ELSES FUTURE WIFE, I hope guys with this double standard NEVER find any virgins to marry ( let them find a woman whos been around the block many times n let them get a taste of their own medicine cheesy , (.FOOLS!!) hope those bastards rot in hell or where ever they belong angry
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by tithe(m): 2:16am On Oct 14, 2009
Kunbee:

I meant the posters of the virgin thread don't use the search engine atleast to find a story similar to theirs smiley and when Christmas comes u will hate romance section due to the increase in the virginity threads
Why is the topic irritating to some girls nawwoooo, some topic like sex here,sex there has been discussed a thousand times over yet no complain, but when it comes to virginity some girls that ar  lipsrsealed get pissed off. hmmmm
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by chiogo(f): 2:18am On Oct 14, 2009
LOL but they're already having their cake and eating it too. From what I see these days, it's the whorish men who marry the best wives. Beats me, honestly.  embarassed

It just means women need to step up their game. Waiting for Karma is like waiting for a new-born baby boy to grow beards. I'm just saying.  grin

Get feisty!!!
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by daduke2k(m): 2:20am On Oct 14, 2009
Sure they wil b ,its just natural.  @the amaka, hon dat was some rip off, it shouldnt hav gotten u so pissed, first time a furious post frm u.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by Eshyy(m): 2:25am On Oct 14, 2009
I did not say it ooo but,

this is turnin to anoda v thread
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by chic2pimp(m): 2:25am On Oct 14, 2009
chiogo:

LOL but they're already having their cake and eating it too. From what I see these days, it's the whorish men who marry the best wives. Beats me, honestly.  embarassed

It just means women need to step up their game. Waiting for Karma is like waiting for a new-born baby boy to grow beards. I'm just saying.  grin

Get feisty!!!
help me tell em' ooo grin.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by tithe(m): 2:26am On Oct 14, 2009
Question for all the girls making noise here. Plz can someone tell me why u girls find it so so difficult to keep yr virginity?

When u asked and it was giving to u why do u complain?
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by tithe(m): 2:28am On Oct 14, 2009
chiogo:

Get feisty!!!
And u won't be that lucky
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:29am On Oct 14, 2009
tithe:

Question for all the girls making noise here. Plz can someone tell me why u girls find it so so difficult to keep yr virginity?

When u asked and it was giving to u why do u complain?
and what about you?
dude, everything you say, goes back on you.
so i would just stop now.
go back and read my first post, that should answer your question.

tithe:

Why is the topic irritating to some girls nawwoooo, some topic like sex here,sex there has been discussed a thousand times over yet no complain, but when it comes to virginity some girls that ar  lipsrsealed get pissed off. hmmmm
who is getting pissed off? im only saying.
romance/sexuality, DUH!! we talk about sex.
but this virginity thing has been long over due.
if you GUYS CANT SEE THE HYPOCRISY NOW, when will you ever?
stop demanding all this virgin stuff, but yet you are whoring around and DEFLOWERING GIRLS, then wanna tell a girl why cant she keep her legs closed?
why cant you keep your di.ck in your pants?
ITS TWO SIDES TO THE STORY, SO IT AINT ONLY WOMEN.
guys are here deflowering someone's FUTURE WIFE!! and then wanna turn around and say why cant girls be decent or this and that.
if that was so, WHERE ON EARTH WOULD YOU GET YOUR SEX FROM? A GOAT?
OHHHHHHHHHHH THE HYPOCRISY!!!!
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:30am On Oct 14, 2009
tithe you are here running your mouth like hot water.
tell me, are you a virgin?
ANSWER ME!!

if you are, then you have room to talk. if not, then you should have nothing to say.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by chiogo(f): 2:37am On Oct 14, 2009
tithe:

And u won't be that lucky
grin grin Do I know you? you must be mistaking me for someone.

Anywayz. . .Amaka, I'm telling you you'll get used to the nairaland fools. not worth it.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by tithe(m): 2:38am On Oct 14, 2009
@Amaka,
listen God created man and woman differently. Can u walk up to a man and demand for friendship or sex? i know your answer is no bc u ar a girl but a guy can do so without feeling ashamed.

A guy demanding sex from a girl is natural, a girl turning it down is natural. So the problem is not from the receiver but the giver.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:40am On Oct 14, 2009
tithe:

@Amaka,
listen God created man and woman differently. Can u walk up to a man and demand for friendship or sex? i know your answer is no bc u ar a girl but a guy can do so without feeling ashamed.

A guy demanding sex from a girl is natural, a girl turning it down is natural. So the problem is not from the receiver but the giver.

now i have confirmed that you are an olodo.
keep dreaming punk.

well why dont you do women a favor at keeping them pure.
the next time you are really Hot and really need it, get the neighbor's dog or goat.
i bet that would do.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by chic2pimp(m): 2:43am On Oct 14, 2009
tithe:

@Amaka,

Omo na so ooo. As the saying goes 'Giving Is Receiving' wink cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? / His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander / This Pretty Girl Needs A Deodorant Or A Douche? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.