Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions (209311 Views)

Setting Up A Kitchen - Suggestions Needed. / Peak Milk Reach For Millions Promo- How To Win Revealed!- Informationvilla / Starters And Deserts For Nigerian Meals, Suggestions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by tjskii(f): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
Will u calm down and develop a sense of humor,therz absolutely nothing wrong wth dt thread title and from wat d op wrote ul see she was writing bout ow to prepare yoruba soup,and I really can't change the thread title in good conscience cos I can start a thread saying 'how to prepare english' and u wud kno I'm talkin bout preparing food d english way,in ur opinion was d op making a hate speech on that thread?
Wher I come from has nothing to do with anything,I'm not tribalistic neither do I see tribalism or hatespeeches evrywhr I turn

NB: no one is going to force me to do anything,I was made a mod to use my discretion to handle affairs in this section,if you have a problem with that,take it up with Admin
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by tpia5: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
^i think if you''re unable to perform your duties as a mod then you should step down.

the thread is offensive to me as a yoruba, its not your place to tell me what i should or should not find offensive, your job is supposed to encompass modifying threads and thread titles which encourage hate and xenophobia.

if you dont mind telling me where you come from, i can look into this issue of why you're so comfortable with cannibalism.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Mynd44: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
That thread is not offensive jorh. Tpia, you are just looking for someone to bug.

But no come my section oooo gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
pls. how do one knows that he is been banned. i have been trying to update my post snd it keeps taking me to nairaland forum.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2013
[s]I would need to ban tjskii or vice versa for me to know[/s]. tongue

You should get a message in red saying you've lost your posting privilege in a particular section when you try to post in that section. Having checked though, I see you haven't been banned. Send me the link to the post/thread you've been trying to update.

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by OAM4J: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
My complaint is that I miss Missy_B. sad

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Swaginton(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
Here's d link to ma highly recommended frontpage thread...https://www.nairaland.com/1379869/patronage-newly-opened-shoprite-ibadan

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2013
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Stegomiah: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2013
Mods please i want to delete this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1398172/10-intelligence-killing-foods-need i mistakenly created it twice. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mods please stay alert on this thread cos i can sense some people want to bring tribalism to it. Am sure it is a topic that should be discussed for its merits and not one to denigrate any group or tribe.

I opened it and have surrendered it first to your scrutiny. If there is a new standard for mentioning foods on nairaland, we can discover it there. In the words of Yuzedo, "Tenk"

https://www.nairaland.com/1400843/amala-now-bad-food

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by julianauche19: 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Thanks for the suggestions.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Pls I am looking for recipies, I saw some foods in d cook in your kitchen and post section.pls I need d recipis and how to make them

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
Pls Missy if u need my mail I'd let me o.I am new on NL and this is my first time on food section. I was happy when I saw those meals and since I can't afford a catering school,I fink I can get help here.I am a very good cook but only on wat we eat here in Nigeria.I saw a lot in cook and post section.pls help me Missy

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
mz mariah: Pls I am looking for recipies, I saw some foods in d cook in your kitchen and post section.pls I need d recipis and how to make them
You could ask the member(s) on that thread who posted the meals you're interested in or mention which food's recipes you need and we'll try to help. Doing the former is advisable and will be quicker, I think. smiley

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
Missy_B:
You could ask the member(s) on that thread who posted the meals you're interested in or mention which food's recipes you need and we'll try to help. Doing the former is advisable and will be quicker, I think. smiley
ok
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Missy_B:
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by yme1(f): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mz Mariah, here is the recipe for Tortilla de patatas (Spanish Omelette)

Ingredients:
3-4 medium potatoes
1-2 onion (depends)
11 eggs
1 cup of good olive oil
Salt to taste

Basic Instructions:

1) Peel the potatoes, wash and then slice them thinly.

2) Slice up your onion and cut them however you like.

3) Add some olive oil to a pan and fry (all) your potatoes for 4-5mins till brown (you can add salt to taste if you want or you can decide to add the salt in the beaten eggs, whichever way works fine).

4) Fry your onion too till it becomes soft (make sure it is not burnt).

5) In a large bowl mix beaten eggs and add the fried onion and potatoes together and mix.

6) Preheat olive oil in a frying pan and pour the mixed beaten eggs, onion and potatoes inside.

7) Simmer over low heat about 4-5mins each side (you will have to flip both sides which is very tricky. To be able to do this, use a lid cover on the fry pan and flip carefully then place the uncooked side to fry in the pan for same mins)

Good luck. 
smiley

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by yme1(f): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
double post
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Thanks, sweetheart. kiss

Mz mariah, it cost me millions to have her come here and share her recipe. Hope it helps. cheesy
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2013
Missy_B: Thanks, sweetheart. kiss

Mz mariah, it cost me millions to have her come here and share her recipe. Hope it helps. cheesy
yes.thanks dear.God bless u
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Capableben(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Missy_B: Good day, esteemed members,

I understand there might be need for some of you to establish communication with me for diverse reasons. So, here is an opportunity to do so.
This thread is mainly for complaints, feedbacks and suggestions. No off-topic posts, please.

- Complaints
If you are having problems using any of the features of this forum or you can't find your post/thread, report the problem on this thread, and I'd be glad to be of help, if and when I can.
If you've been banned by the spambot, also report here by posting the link to the post/thread. You can also help report a spambot-seized post of another member.
In brief, If you need help in this section, here, you can let me know what the problem is.

- Feedbacks
Criticize and/or applaud my efforts in this section.
I'd like to know if/when I'm doing anything deemed incorrect and/or anything deemed worthy.
Both criticism and applause may help me improve, so keep 'em coming in. [size=4pt]No Bottom-licking or hating . . .just be sincere.[/size]  cheesy

- Suggestions
As we all know, the Food Section is a quiet section, what do you think we can do to make it more lively?
All suggestions are welcome.
Here, you can also recommend a thread to be put on the front page, if it meets the criteria, it will appear on the front page.

N.B.: Please, note that my response time can vary from a few minutes to up to a week or more
[as I do have a life outside NL] but I promise to reply as soon as I can. So, I ask for your understanding and patience as I make my best effort.
how do i make frontpage please

Regards,
Missy B  smiley
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by degurl(f): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2013
Goodday mod, please kindly hide the post of other people in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1248431/rich-affordable-birthd
The posts (by The path and Rubyventures) are on pages two and page three repectively. They are using my thread for their own advert when they can easily create their own thread and advertise their cakes.

Thanks.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
bece: Missy b pls wot is the difference between this thread and mine https://www.nairaland.com/1049900/looking-where-get-best-abuja
Was the thread not been updated regularly before u dump it in advert sectn
People make enqiries on this thread likewise mine. So what are we saying undecided
She had her cake pix on her thread I have mine too so pls point out the diff in d two threads
@sorri degurl for bringing this up on ur thread but I just had †✽ point it out

The difference is stratagem, Bece.
Your original post has a 'Hey, this is what I do. . . here are my contact details . . .come and buy etc'' approach while hers has a ' Hey, I can bake . . .see my work . . .admire it' approach. Her contact details weren't provided until members started asking. Stratagem!
I initially wanted to move the thread but I couldn't find a good reason to because there were no contact details, no come-and-buy approach. I still can't find a reason to.

PS: You can make your thread boom just as much as hers if you give it the necessary attention.
Plus, if it means anything, I was sorry to move your interesting thread as I would have wanted it in this section but I had to move it. And I think you're doing a great job.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by bece: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
@miissy now I know u are very partiial.pls why change the title of my thread? Was I advertising?
Someone opened a thread with rich affordable bla bla bla u didn't think that's advertising.
Young madam there is no partiality in the kingdom of God hope u. Know that and don't think because this is faceless forum and cos. U are the moderator u can do n undo. Pls remove that ras heading on my thread and if u feel u cant pls close the thread.
Nairaland isn't worth the ish abeg and am too old †✽ be for this kind of thrash
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by bece: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
Afterall nairaland give me one tenth of my client base. The. Fun part is just getting †✽. Meet the faceless peeps one on one. Just leave my thread alone and if u want †✽ exercise ur moderator mighty power lock, bomb or gun down the thread ishe

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Vivly(f): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
[size=28pt]FRONT PAGE PLEASE:

https://www.nairaland.com/1472101/dont-like-bush-meat[/size]
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Pattey(m): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Attention MODS - tjskii, Missy_B ; Encouraging plagiarism is wrong!

@youngchopper, has a thread on FP on Koko Garri. The thread is product of him/her being a crook and a darn plagiarist!. . . Yet MODS are encouraging it by putting it on Front Page;

www.nairaland.com/1477908/koko-garri-manufactured-d-banj

How can I create a thread and he/she steals my post, word for word including pictures and next thing its on Front page?

I created this 6:11pm on Sunday Oct 13; www.nairaland.com/1476834/koko-garri-vip-garri-manufactured

This is not the first or second time the MODs will be doing this with my threads.

Why can't they source for stories and use their own brains to create stuff? However lame it may be!

This is RIDICULOUS and I expect that topic removed from FP ASAP! . . . Justice delayed is better than denied! And Bans should start being put in place for people like this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. / Nigerian Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.