Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209874 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by verminnel(f): 8:22am On May 16, 2020
Okay thanks a lot
quote author=luckydxb2020 post=89598406]The embassies are not open but you can start gathering all the necessary documents and information that will help your visa application.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by TemmyObiajulum: 2:48pm On May 16, 2020
Okay, I would have love to hear from people who have done this before. The fees is high about €10,000 for tution alone, I doubt if there are any affordable schools in Netherlands.

liftmeGod:
I have a little idea of the country because am planning to school there too, lol
Answer to your question, u can easily move to any European countries from there
But for the payment of the second year fees I don't know,
But please what is the name of university u get admission to and their fees because I need cheap school
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by kenitheo: 10:06am On May 20, 2020
[Please Miss Lizzy were you nominated for the OKP scholarship? If yes, have they get in contact with your employer?

quote author=missylizzy post=77577190]Is anyone currently on scholarship for a master program here.. I got admission in Wageningen uni.. currently applying for scholarship... I would like to know what's the process like, accommodation, school fees etc... And how much do I need to have as travel, also is there possiblity of getting a job as s student.[/quote]
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omotolanibaby(f): 12:18pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=kenitheo post=89751813][Please Miss Lizzy were you nominated for the OKP scholarship? If yes, have they get in contact with your employer?

did you also applied for the okp schorlaship and where you also nominated,.the final nomination should be around june
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by alared93: 4:15pm On May 23, 2020
@omotolanibaby, have dey contacted your employer?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omotolanibaby(f): 5:30pm On May 24, 2020
alared93:

@omotolanibaby, have dey contacted your employer?
did you apply same question am asking above.i want to know too
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by alared93: 2:52pm On May 26, 2020
omotolanibaby:
did you apply same question am asking above.i want to know too
Yh, I was nominated for the embassy evaluation, but dey haven't contacted my employer.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omotolanibaby(f): 3:01pm On May 26, 2020
alared93:

Yh, I was nominated for the embassy evaluation, but dey haven't contacted my employer.
ok good to know
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by oghoyaM: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hello house. Please is there anyone who travelled with his/her spouse and child/children to Netherland to study. Kindly share the process. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Savagethe21st(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
megastu:
I studied in Universiteit van Amsterdam, Netherlands. The School will apply for what we call MVV for you. This is time to talk about Occupying Nigeria, not schooling abroad, please.
boss i need ur help. I'm applying to study in netherland. Should i put vwo or havo oh as previous education. I didnt see where to put waec
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Olayinkamalik01: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Please what is the recent update on the scholarship now, have you been contacted?
alared93:

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Olayinkamalik01: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Please anyone gotten the OKP final selection result?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Armstrong34(m): 1:52am On Jun 06, 2020
Savagethe21st:
boss i need ur help. I'm applying to study in netherland. Should i put vwo or havo oh as previous education. I didnt see where to put waec

Is it only waec that you have??

Your waec is equivalent to the dutch Havo..

I think you should narrow your choices down to applying to their universities of applied science..

because that is what your waec can help u gain admission into..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by megastu(m): 2:13am On Jun 06, 2020
Exactly
Armstrong34:

I think you should narrow your choices down to applying to their universities of applied science..

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Savagethe21st(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2020
Armstrong34:

.....bro please can i have u on WhatsApp. I'll forever be in ur debt if u can guide me and my friend on the application process on whatsapp. Its a bit confusing.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omotolanibaby(f): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Olayinkamalik01:
Please anyone gotten the OKP final selection result?
i dnt think the result are ready yet.hopefully in 2weeks time
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by dkizzy01: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
please how can i apply for a school in netherland (MSC)

can i get a scholarship?

how do i search and apply for the school.

please assist
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Olayinkamalik01: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Alright. Thanks
Did you also apply??
If yes, which school??
omotolanibaby:
i dnt think the result are ready yet.hopefully in 2weeks time
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omotolanibaby(f): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Olayinkamalik01:
Alright. Thanks Did you also apply?? If yes, which school??
yes ,university of wageningen.what about u which sch did u apply to
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Olayinkamalik01: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Okay Good.
I applied to Van Hall Larenstein University.

Can we Chat pls?
omotolanibaby:
yes ,university of wageningen.what about u which sch did u apply to
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Armstrong34(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Savagethe21st:
.....bro please can i have u on WhatsApp. I'll forever be in ur debt if u can guide me and my friend on the application process on whatsapp. Its a bit confusing.

Well first is that... You have to register and apply on their STUDIENLINK just like Uniassist in Germany..

You would register your name and academic profile and select a school and a course of study..

Then the school would send a confirmation automatic email to your email address with your username and password to log into their portal.

So you would be required to log into the school portal and upload your credentials

Okay u can still pm me
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Dotun45: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Please has anyone gotten a mail concerning OKP scholarship final selection.

Who also got nominated by IHE Delft institute??
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omotolanibaby(f): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Olayinkamalik01:
Okay Good. I applied to Van Hall Larenstein University.
Can we Chat pls?
ok
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Olayinkamalik01: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
omotolanibaby:
ok

Alright. Can I mail you my digit
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omotolanibaby(f): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Olayinkamalik01:

Alright. Can I mail you my digit
preffereable send me ur facebook name,will send u a message there
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marisalfred: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
tmed1:
justwise is substantially right.the student does that in his or her own country; The skool will only send u a letter after d payment of ur tuition fee.U have to take dis letter to their embassy in abuja.the embassy there4 has no choice dan to issue u the visa(MVV).on d otherhand,if their embassy is not in a certain country,the skool thus have d sole decision of getting u d visa from their country.Mind u,it's possible to waive d insurance and accomodation fee.All u have to do is make a petition that u will pay it when u get there.

Please any school i can apply for MSC in food science related course that doesnt require IELTS
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marisalfred: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Please i need help on any school in Netherland i can apply for MSc without IELTS. please help a sister

Thewizardof0zil:
Hi, please what’s the cheapest school without IELTS can one apply to in Holland?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marisalfred: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Good evening all.
Please i need a help.
Can a cpga of 2.58 get me a master degree programm in netherland also i will like to get help on the schools i can apply for food science related courses that doesn't require IELTS. a cheap school will be great.
kindly assist a sister.
Thank you so much
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Olayinkamalik01: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
omotolanibaby:
preffereable send me ur facebook name,will send u a message there

Okay better.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by kenitheo: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
You can apply to Wageningen University and Research. They accept a letter of English proficiency from the institution you finished from. The letter will support that your Undergraduate degree program was fully instructed in English language. But for the food science related courses, you have search for their Master Degree Programmes to check. I believe you should find a seemingly related courses. God Bless you.
marisalfred:

Please i need help on any school in Netherland i can apply for MSc without IELTS. please help a sister

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (52) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada-part2 / General New Zealand Student Enquires / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.