Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209502 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Phatkings: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
I applied to Rotterdam uni still haven't gotten feedback on further requirements on enrolment
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Thegamingorca(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shady101: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
mostfavour:
The Netherlands universities remain one of the easiest countries here in Europe one can get admission into, based on my own experience.
However, contrary to what a nairalander posted here in this thread about working hours. It has recently been increased from10hours a week to 16hours a week for international student Non-Eu student. Though the working permit is still needed from your employer for you to be able to work.

I hope someone finds this helpful,
for any question or inquiries do not hesitate to ask.

Tot ziens
Thanks for the info on admissions been easy but does one need to open a block acct or deposit money in Netherland after paying tuition fees?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shady101: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
[quote][/quote]hi,I know your message was a 2017 message.please what is the process of getting the mvv from the school,is it like Germany that requires one to open a block account or does it require opening an acct in Netherland after paying for tuition.thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by klique(f): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2019
Good morning all. Please my cousin job seeking visa from the Netherlands sent to him here in Naija. Will he still book an appointment or just go collect the visa?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by wynna: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Do they have any free schools or cheap schools like Germany & France?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Saucekide25(m): 1:54am On Nov 20, 2019
Phatkings:
I applied to Rotterdam uni still haven't gotten feedback on further requirements on enrolment

Hello bro, can you please give me the details they asked you to submit and the link you submitted your docs?

Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by CitySect1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
smartsk:

Sure what's your number

Please I will like to inquire on some things as regards the scholarship. Can we talk on WhatsApp please? your contact will be appreciated please
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by CitySect1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
lastempero:

Drop urs.

I would like to get information from you as regards the Wageningen University. can u please mail me on citysect1990@gmail.com
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by lastempero: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
CitySect1:

I would like to get information from you as regards the Wageningen University. can u please mail me on citysect1990@gmail.com

Study finder.nl will give u all information u need
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Mazzaratie(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=omoijebujesha post=78138459]
Apologies for the late response.

The Dutch embassy in Accra is where the mvv sticker (class D visa)will be put on your passport. You dont need any proof of financial status when you go to Accra. You are required to bring your passport, copy of your legalized marriage certificate(this can only be done by the ministry of foreign affairs abuja); if married and passport photo taken by the photographer located at osu Accra ghana(that's the approved photographer by the embassy).

All documents required for the admission and your guarantee for a student Visa is solely required by the university.

Once you have been offered an admission and you have done the needfil(paid for your accomodation; if you are opting for the university's provided accommodation, tuition fee and insurance) the university will process your Visa in the Netherlands and when it is approved you will get a notification via email to go to accra.

The processing time is 10-15 days from when you provide the needful to the university.
Saxion is a recognized sponsor/ university, so it shouldn't be difficult to get the much needed approval.

Please refer to www.ind.nl for further information.

I wish you all the best.

Thanks Ma. Can we communicate privately please.

Cheers

can we communicate privately
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by soxhixco: 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
can you pls gimme ur mail to ask info about admission in Netherland and what my chances are. thanks

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by valenti12(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
cascas:
Pls who else applied to Saxion and hasn't gotten feedback on admission decision for September intake, on their website, deadline for payment is July 1st 2019 and till now there is no feedback.

is it their norm to give a short notice for payment as the payment deadline on their website is 1st of July 2019.

I applied around mid-may before the application deadline.

Hello Cascas
I am about to be given admission for an undergraduate program in Saxion UAS. Please I pm-ed you
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Afeez234: 4:58am On Jan 22, 2020
smartsk:

Sure what's your number
Good morning
Please can we chat privately concerning the Wageningen Okp and African development scholarship
My mail is hyernu455@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Pman1212: 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
I'm a waec holder my credits are good,

I just applied to saxion and was given an application portal, but I have not completed the application. I need guidelines and things to get ready.

Please everyone that has gone through this experience should help me. Thanks a lot

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Thewizardof0zil: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hi, please what’s the cheapest school without IELTS can one apply to in Holland?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by dgee1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
megastu:
Why do you argue on things you're not sure of? I study at the Delft University of Technology, Netherlands and yes the school apply and get your visa approval from the Netherlands, if you meet the financial requirement which is either through your having being offered full scholarship like my own case or you have transferred the required fees to an account in the Netherlands.
When your visa is approved in the Netherlands, the school tells you to go to your embassy to pick it up. Its that straight as they will only ask you what you want to do in the Netherlands and thats all. Your visa is normally 100% guaranteed except there are inconsistencies in your application
Concerning admission, if you made a 2-2, forget about it and also I know people with GPA of 3.9 that couldn't get admission in my school and University of Twente. But if you have 3.8 GPA out of 5.00 and abve, you can apply for admission.

Thank you for this. That is exactly the situation. The school will ask you for some documents, once received, they apply for the MVV for you and once approved, you go to the embassy in your country and they stamp the visa for you. Once you get to netherlands, you would require some other documnts and then you will be issued your residence permit.

Mind you, MVV is not automatic, it can also be refused.

Please how do I go about applying for a scholarship in Netherlands? Thanks.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
anyone studying in amsterdam? I applied for a course and was given a student number. Didn't get the option to submit my documents, so i mailed the school and they replied i should submit on datanose.nl
Looks a bit confusing and also is it a must i submit english test since i already completed my bachelors degree in english?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Miraj22(f): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
toffytee:
Good day house pls i intend studying in the netherlands next year. Pls i want to know if anyone has been awarded a scholarship in netherlands on this forum and how the person went about the application process. Thanks
Hello please did you get or find an answer to your question
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by DeeKeem(f): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
onecoder:
anyone studying in amsterdam? I applied for a course and was given a student number. Didn't get the option to submit my documents, so i mailed the school and they replied i should submit on datanose.nl
Looks a bit confusing and also is it a must i submit english test since i already completed my bachelors degree in english?

Yes, they usually require an English test.
To confirm though you can send a mail to the course coordinator to confirm
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
DeeKeem:

Yes, they usually require an English test.
To confirm though you can send a mail to the course coordinator to confirm
I think i'll mail the school tomorrow. I had't preapred for the english test.
And that will surely delay my application. I already have an EPL with me.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Thewizardof0zil: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sprishua:
Please is there any institution in Netherland that is tuition free? And which platform is best for checking for schools in Netherland, just like daad.de of Germany
None. Some of the schools have online applications or you use studielink
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Obinnau(m): 6:17am On Feb 11, 2020
Wageningen already admitted me, but that 12.5 million I have to send is what I don't have. I may have to forfeit it
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by onibokun10(m): 7:18am On Feb 11, 2020
My overall cgpa is 3.35, is there any Netherlands varsity with mininum requirements covering my grade ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2020
Obinnau:
Wageningen already admitted me, but that 12.5 million I have to send is what I don't have. I may have to forfeit it
wait. 12,5 million ?
i guess its bachelor's degree?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Obinnau(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
onecoder:
wait. 12,5 million ? i guess its bachelor's degree?
masters
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Obinnau:
masters
that's huge
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Obinnau(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
onecoder:
that's huge
I am still hopeful of their African masters scholarship
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Obinnau:
Best of luck

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by PhilJames: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Obinnau:

Please do you have an idea how the scholarship selection is done, most especially the assignment they talked about at a later stage after shortlisting?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Obinnau(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
PhilJames:

Please do you have an idea how the scholarship selection is done, most especially the assignment they talked about at a later stage after shortlisting?
I have no idea of how they select the 7 scholars. I only have hope

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.