Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (208968 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by kenitheo: 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
You will apply through studielink. There you will be told to choose your desired institution and provide all your details. Thereafter, studielink will forward your application to your chosen institution. The institution will communicate you via your email requesting that you complete an application on there website and submit all neccessary documents. If you meet all there neccessary requirements, I think you should be given an unconditional admission. For scholarship, you will have to search the university website for host of scholarship and fellowship they offer their prospective students. God Bless you.
dkizzy01:
please how can i apply for a school in netherland (MSC)

can i get a scholarship?

how do i search and apply for the school.

please assist
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by dkizzy01: 6:35am On Jun 10, 2020
Thanks brother,
The scholarship is the main thing o, because money no dey to pay school fees ahead.

kenitheo:
You will apply through studielink. There you will be told to choose your desired institution and provide all your details. Thereafter, studielink will forward your application to your chosen institution. The institution will communicate you via your email requesting that you complete an application on there website and submit all neccessary documents. If you meet all there neccessary requirements, I think you should be given an unconditional admission. For scholarship, you will have to search the university website for host of scholarship and fellowship they offer their prospective students. God Bless you.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by alared93: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
No, I haven't been contacted, dey haven't even contact my employer, so I don't actually know my chance of being selected. Either way, we move
Olayinkamalik01:
Please what is the recent update on the scholarship now, have you been contacted?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by alared93: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
I'm also nominated by IHE Delft
Dotun45:
Please has anyone gotten a mail concerning OKP scholarship final selection.

Who also got nominated by IHE Delft institute??
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Olayinkamalik01: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
alared93:
No, I haven't been contacted, dey haven't even contact my employer, so I don't actually know my chance of being selected. Either way, we move

Contacting employer isn't necessary. They hardly do that and since you use a letter headed and a company stamp, they have no/less reason to contact your employer. Although it is possible in some cases

Mòreso, I don't think anyone has been contacted yet. A friend contacted WUR 3days ago, likewise, I also contacted the school i applied to regarding the final result. These are the responses attached

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marisalfred: 8:31am On Jun 11, 2020
kenitheo:
You can apply to Wageningen University and Research. They accept a letter of English proficiency from the institution you finished from. The letter will support that your Undergraduate degree program was fully instructed in English language. But for the food science related courses, you have search for their Master Degree Programmes to check. I believe you should find a seemingly related courses. God Bless you.

Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by liftmeGod: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=Armstrong34 post=90409287]....

Well first is that... You have to register and apply on their STUDIENLINK just like Uniassist in Germany..

You would register your name and academic profile and select a school and a course of study..

Then the school would send a confirmation automatic email to your email address with your username and password to log into their portal.

So you would be required to log into the school portal and upload your credentials

Bro please kindly put me through,I have only one year fees with, is it possible to get job that I can use to pay the second year
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by alared93: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Thanks so much for the update.
Olayinkamalik01:

Contacting employer isn't necessary. They hardly do that and since you use a letter headed and a company stamp, they have no/less reason to contact your employer. Although it is possible in some cases

Mòreso, I don't think anyone has been contacted yet. A friend contacted WUR 3days ago, likewise, I also contacted the school i applied to regarding the final result. These are the responses attached
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Dotun45: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
alared93:

Wow nice , which course were nominated for? Mine was Water management and Governance
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Dotun45: 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
alared93:

Can you please chat me up, oludotunj3@gmail.com
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omotolanibaby(f): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2020
It;s a wrap!! The awarding of the first #OrangeKnowledge scholarship round (spring) of 2020 has been completed and sent off to the institutions! They will inform the awardees and non-awardees as soon as possible.

Thank you all for applying, and for your patience and understanding it took a little longer. We hope it was worth the while :-).

And, we hope to meet you all - either virtually or if possible face-to-face - when you come to the Netherlands for your course. The Netherlands welcomes you as ever. Also in times of COVID-19 you can rest assured you will be in good and safe hands.

Please know that we stimulate to start your courses as planned. The institutions are going through a great length to make the experience just as life changing as before.
Best of luck!!

#ChangeMakers

PS: We'd love to hear from you on Facebook, so tag us when sharing your experiences.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Dotun45: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
omotolanibaby:
It;s a wrap!! The awarding of the first #OrangeKnowledge scholarship round (spring) of 2020 has been completed and sent off to the institutions! They will inform the awardees and non-awardees as soon as possible.

Thank you all for applying, and for your patience and understanding it took a little longer. We hope it was worth the while :-).

And, we hope to meet you all - either virtually or if possible face-to-face - when you come to the Netherlands for your course. The Netherlands welcomes you as ever. Also in times of COVID-19 you can rest assured you will be in good and safe hands.

Please know that we stimulate to start your courses as planned. The institutions are going through a great length to make the experience just as life changing as before.
Best of luck!!

#ChangeMakers

PS: We'd love to hear from you on Facebook, so tag us when sharing your experiences.

Good morning Omotola, please where did you get this info?
Which page on Facebook? Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omotolanibaby(f): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Dotun45:

Good morning Omotola, please where did you get this info? Which page on Facebook? Thanks
Nuffic Global Development
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omotolanibaby(f): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Dotun45:

Good morning Omotola, please where did you get this info? Which page on Facebook? Thanks

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by alared93: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Coastal Engineering and Port Development
Dotun45:

Wow nice , which course were nominated for? Mine was Water management and Governance
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Dotun45: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
[quote author=omotolanibaby post=90585355][/quote]

Thank you so much, let’s hope for the best

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by RuqoyyahOnikepe(f): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
HI
Some schools have started reaching out.
Please let us know when you receive mails
Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by RMatthias: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Have you gotten any response from them?

Dotun45:
Please has anyone gotten a mail concerning OKP scholarship final selection.

Who also got nominated by IHE Delft institute??
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by arizona20: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
I was also nominated but yet to hear from them as for the final selection.WATER SUPPLY ENGINEERING.. Believe God will do it for us..Amen

Zero eight zero three seven eight three zero two zero four is my mobile number .please all the nominees by IHE Delft Institute for the OKP Sch,let's met on WhatsApp.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by wizzywatever: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hello guys, just found this thread!

Who else has gotten a final decision?

I was nominated for water science and Engineering , but got a mail this morning about the conclusion, unfortunately I didn’t make it.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by RuqoyyahOnikepe(f): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
HI
I got awarded an okp scholarship
I would like to know if its possible to do my biometric and get my visa stamped at the Netherlands consulate in lagos
I would appreciate any info
Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Armstrong34(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
RuqoyyahOnikepe:
HI
I would like to know if its possible to do my biometric and get my visa stamped at the Netherlands consulate in lagos
Thanks

Go Ghana
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by zeb04(f): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
hey guys i have a few question, with a Nertherland work permit, is it easy to relocate and work in nearby countries like Germany, Belgium and France, without applying for visa?

which country offers betters job opportunity and which is relatively easier?

Please let me know your stories.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
zeb04:
hey guys i have a few question, with a Nertherland work permit, is it easy to relocate and work in nearby countries like Germany, Belgium and France, without applying for visa?

which country offers betters job opportunity and which is relatively easier?

Please let me know your stories.

France? I dont think so.. I think those people living nearby Nederland border or lets say when your job is in between sha ..

Belgium share border with Nederland , there are cities part of Germany nearby too.. so if eventually you work few min away , I think ( not sure) you might be allowed to use your Nederland work permit.

Not so sure sha but I have met someone that works in Holland and live in Germany everyday cuz its close and someone living in Nederland working in belgium .. First you need to find a job, then the employer may help you. Also You may check the immigration website www.ind.nl or check the back of your residence card or sign on your government profile www.overheid.nl if you have one.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Armstrong34(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
RuqoyyahOnikepe:
HI
Thanks

Have you been able to make an appointment with the Netherland Embassy for your biometrics
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by dornique: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Please has anyone gone for their mvv sticker and biometrics recently?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Armstrong34(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
dornique:
Please has anyone gone for their mvv sticker and biometrics recently?

Me and my friend have an appointment with the Netherlands Embassy in Accra for Mvv on Wednesday next week been 29th July
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by dornique: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kindly check your mail please. Thank you
Armstrong34:

Me and my friend have an appointment with the Netherlands Embassy in Accra for Mvv on Wednesday next week been 29th July
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omotolanibaby(f): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2020
Armstrong34:
Is the border now open for foreign travel.has france embassy in lagos open for buisness

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Adidadidou: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hi @Armstrong34, please were you able to meet your appointment on 29th July as scheduled. Mine is scheduled for 20 August but I got information that the consular is attending to only Dutch nationals, Ghanian nationals and holders and Ghanaian resident permits. Please what was the process like for you?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Adidadidou: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=omotolanibaby post=92046444][/quote]

Hi @Armstrong34, please were you able to meet your appointment on 29th July as scheduled. Mine is scheduled for 20 August but I got information that the consular is attending to only Dutch nationals, Ghanian nationals and holders and Ghanaian resident permits. Please what was the process like for you?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Armstrong34(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Adidadidou:

Yea i and my friend were just lucky that we were the first Nigerians who came from outside the Ghanaian borders and the consular department were very very suprised and were asking how did we enter into Ghana...

They later said after us,they would stop attending to people coming from outside Ghana.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.