Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209225 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by DeeKeem(f): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2020
onecoder:

I think i'll mail the school tomorrow. I had't preapred for the english test.
And that will surely delay my application. I already have an EPL with me.

It shouldn't delay your application in theory.
Most times they give an additional deadline to submit the test OR they give conditional admission until you submit the test.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 13, 2020
DeeKeem:

It shouldn't delay your application in theory.
Most times they give an additional deadline to submit the test OR they give conditional admission until you submit the test.
Yeah, they just did.
I mailed the course coordinator and he replied with a questionnaire I should fill.
He also said I should screenshot my payment details for the English test on my chosen test date.
On seeing that, he'll forward my documents appropriately
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by DeeKeem(f): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2020
onecoder:

Yeah, they just did.
I mailed the course coordinator and he replied with a questionnaire I should fill.
He also said I should screenshot my payment details for the English test on my chosen test date.
On seeing that, he'll forward my documents appropriately

Alright then!
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by jaid23: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2020
missylizzy:
Is anyone currently on scholarship for a master program here.. I got admission in Wageningen uni.. currently applying for scholarship... I would like to know what's the process like, accommodation, school fees etc... And how much do I need to have as travel, also is there possiblity of getting a job as s student.

Hi, were you granted the scholarship, if yes, OKP or ASP as I would love to inquire about some info. thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by jaid23: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2020
neyo2k7:
Hello BarrEgo,

I really appreciate your sound contributions all the way... I got a scholarship to study in NL..Wageningen University.

Thanks

Hello neyo2k7, please I'll love to ask some questions regarding scholarship in Wageningen Unversity, could you please reply with an email or whatsapp contact to get in touch with you? thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
jaid23:

Hello neyo2k7, please I'll love to ask some questions regarding scholarship in Wageningen Unversity, could you please reply with an email or whatsapp contact to get in touch with you? thanks in anticipation.

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by oghoyaM: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2020
Hi. Pls if the school says they will apply for the student's visa only, how can I now apply for visa for my spouse and kids? Thanks for your kind response.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by ewatts(m): 1:25am On Mar 20, 2020
You will have to do that on your own, the school can not help with that except an employer.
oghoyaM:
Hi. Pls if the school says they will apply for the student's visa only, how can I now apply for visa for my spouse and kids? Thanks for your kind response.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by ewatts(m): 1:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Co-ask. apparently WUR has already chosen ASP applicants, I have no idea how the invitees were selected but I did not get invited. Pls anyone with any information regarding scholarships there, please share. Thanks
jaid23:

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by jaid23: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2020
ewatts:
Co-ask. apparently WUR has already chosen ASP applicants, I have no idea how the invitees were selected but I did not get invited. Pls anyone with any information regarding scholarships there, please share. Thanks

Hello ewatts, yes successful ASP applicants have been sent invitation email on 16th march. Unfortunately, i didn't get it too. I got the OKP invite but couldn't proceed to apply due to employer’s statement in which my present job isn't in line with my program.

Better days ahead.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omotolanibaby(f): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2020
ewatts:
did you apply for the okp too
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Embell: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hello jaid,
Don't seem to understand out to submit application. No link to application page is provided. Do you have any idea on how to apply after receiving invite to apply. I look forward to a urgent reply from you. Thanks.
jaid23:

Hello ewatts, yes successful ASP applicants have been sent invitation email on 16th march. Unfortunately, i didn't get it too. I got the OKP invite but couldn't proceed to apply due to employer’s statement in which my present job isn't in line with my program.

Better days ahead.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by ewatts(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
omotolanibaby:
did you apply for the okp too
No, I didn't apply.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by ewatts(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
Embell:
Hello jaid,
Don't seem to understand out to submit application. No link to application page is provided. Do you have any idea on how to apply after receiving invite to apply. I look forward to a urgent reply from you. Thanks.

I suppose if you got invited, the email should have details on how to go about the application just like that of OKP. Otherwise, I suggest you reach out to the school and enquire next steps.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by jaid23: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
Embell:
Hello jaid,

Did you receive an email from WUR to that you’ve been selected to apply for the OKP scholarship? If yes, read through the email u have. There is a way to apply.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omotolanibaby(f): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
Embell:
Hello jaid,
The school only sent application links delta links to eligible candidates.If You where invited by the school to apply .you wnt find it difficult
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Armstrong34(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
valenti12:

Hello Cascas
I am about to be given admission for an undergraduate program in Saxion UAS. Please I pm-ed you
.....please how many documents did u upload for your undergraduate program at saxion before u were given admission....because the diploma,transcript and translation...the waec result has everything on it...so how should I go about other documents... Or should I upload the waec into all of them
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by valenti12(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Armstrong34:
.....please how many documents did u upload for your undergraduate program at saxion before u were given admission....because the diploma,transcript and translation...the waec result has everything on it...so how should I go about other documents... Or should I upload the waec into all of them
I uploaded Bsc Degree certificate and transcript, waec computer print out, passport data page...
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by tommee: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
valenti12:

I uploaded Bsc Degree certificate and transcript, waec computer print out, passport data page...

Guy how na i remember you from the canadian study thread, its nice to see that you have not given up, i will chat you up on whatsapp or chat me up if you still have my number
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Mazzaratie(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pman1212:
I'm a waec holder my credits are good,

I just applied to saxion and was given an application portal, but I have not completed the application. I need guidelines and things to get ready.

Please everyone that has gone through this experience should help me. Thanks a lot

PM me lemme help out
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by TemmyObiajulum: 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hello house, I applied to Maastricht university in Netherlands, got a mail yesterday, that I will be interviewed via skype next week Tuesday. Has anyone done skype interview for Maastricht university before please kindly reply. THANKS
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by TemmyObiajulum: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
So, I have a very important question to ask, please for those that only had 1 year tution to pay when they are in Nigeria, how was it paying for other year fee, and for those that wanted to migrate to other E.u country as soon as they get to Netherland how easy was it for you. I got admission to a university in netherland I can only afford a year tution but I need to know the possibility of things for me before I proceed.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by oghoyaM: 7:41am On May 01, 2020
I co-ask abeg. People with tips should answer pls
TemmyObiajulum:
So, I have a very important question to ask, please for those that only had 1 year tution to pay when they are in Nigeria, how was it paying for other year fee, and for those that wanted to migrate to other E.u country as soon as they get to Netherland how easy was it for you. I got admission to a university in netherland I can only afford a year tution but I need to know the possibility of things for me before I proceed.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by liftmeGod: 3:39pm On May 12, 2020
I have a little idea of the country because am planning to school there too, lol
Answer to your question, u can easily move to any European countries from there
But for the payment of the second year fees I don't know,
But please what is the name of university u get admission to and their fees because I need cheap school
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Armstrong34(m): 5:29am On May 13, 2020
liftmeGod:
I have a little idea of the country because am planning to school there too, lol
Answer to your question, u can easily move to any European countries from there
But for the payment of the second year fees I don't know,
But please what is the name of university u get admission to and their fees because I need cheap school

How easy is it possible moving to Austria to study from Netherlands without having to come back to Naija to legalize your documents at the ministry of interior and foreign ,Austrian embassy and the Lawyer package
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by liftmeGod: 12:20pm On May 14, 2020
Which school did u get admission to in Holland
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Gavrelino123: 5:24pm On May 14, 2020
TemmyObiajulum:
Hello house, I applied to Maastricht university in Netherlands, got a mail yesterday, that I will be interviewed via skype next week Tuesday. Has anyone done skype interview for Maastricht university before please kindly reply. THANKS

MSC?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by TemmyObiajulum: 1:49pm On May 15, 2020
No B.sc

MSC?[/quote]
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by TemmyObiajulum: 1:50pm On May 15, 2020
No b.sc

Gavrelino123:

MSC?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by verminnel(f): 2:59pm On May 15, 2020
Please can someone start processing visa to the Netherlands now since this pandemic is looking endless?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by nitdude: 5:26pm On May 15, 2020
Can a GPA of 3.31 get you a masters degree program

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.