Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (43212 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 3:24am On Jan 18, 2012
REALITY101:

Where's my monkey grandma?

sad come back here granny its been a while. Oops problem using the pad for your vaginal odour.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 18, 2012
Hahaha this illegal immigrant granny is so fucking racist and I wonder why her wrinkled old asss left Nigeria to wherever she's hiding @

Hey granny how the babysitting job going?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 3:31am On Jan 18, 2012
This thread should die. AAMs are in no way attracted to West African women (LMAO)
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 3:34am On Jan 18, 2012
REALITY101:

Hahaha my monkey chimpanzee granny is so bleeping racist and I wonder why the wrinkled old slut serviced every male in sight and even monkeys

granny hows your streetwalking job in your decrepit old age going?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 18, 2012
Who wanna go for Tilapia@ kinda of woman.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 3:37am On Jan 18, 2012
tpia is probably an old, disgruntled nigerian chic in lagos selling laces haha
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 3:38am On Jan 18, 2012
hmm, let me leave you two to your romance, afterall this is romance section where the ball-less reality parks his useless std infested behind 24/7.

please throw the aging lessbian a bone though.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 18, 2012
Yawnnn that's why I don't Bleep old ladies like tilapia they are boring like hell.

Dinner time brb grandma, imma let you come do the dishes later. Take your time go search for more tales to post via your wrinkled old asss hahaha
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 18, 2012
Mehn btch this is my property hehehe. Go suck the old man's dck. I wonder how old people Bleep. . Tilapia do ya'all old people do dggy, missionary style or redeem style? Just wondering lol
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 3:47am On Jan 18, 2012
^^ask your mama how she did it with the monkeys behind your house, till one of them fathered you grin

bye, loser.

i dont chat with cowardly pigs no matter how needy they say they are.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 3:48am On Jan 18, 2012
if you need back and forth, then engage yourself while waanking, or engage mill whatever while doing the same.

dont forget to throw your aging lessbian desperado a bone.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 18, 2012
Hahaha damn. Fight run they say gotta live to fight another day.

Uhmmm thank you momma for me I bet ya asss she's better in bed than you. But I usually wash her va--gina with hot water and purex inserting my pe,nis.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by terrell88: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2012
Nigerian women are ugly and undesirable, I know someone will dig out some pictures of models and actresses but every Nigerian woman I've come across looked like the back of a silverback
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by SAFO(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
LOL @ reality always looking for a d!lck to suck on.

You're sad bro.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by SAFO(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
terrell88:

Nigerian women are ugly and undesirable, I know someone will dig out some pictures of models and actresses but every Nigerian woman I've come across looked like the back of a silverback

Then why is your dumbass on this forum?

3 posts in and you already look like a clown. SMH
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2012
SAFO:

LOL @ reality always looking for a d!lck to suck on.

You're sad bro.

Help him with his lame attacks. I felt sorry for him but it is actually entertaining. grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
Felt sorry for him? WTF.

SAFO imma be in H-Town this weekend for my ex girlfriend's birthday and we need a stripper for her are u game?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by nene1: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
I can see why a black american or caribbean woman would want an african guy, but I can't see why in the world an african sister would be interested in one of these men.

I think it's usually that most african girls' parents won't let them date these men and rightly so. Besides, most of these men are commitment phobic. African men are more marriage minded. They are better providers. They don't expect a girl to split her money 50/50. They treat women much better as a WHOLE. Of course on an individual basis you will have exceptions. I cannot imagine myself with a guy who is not african. Even if he is not from my native country, at least some other west african nation or just black african period. I don't want to venture farther than that.

In my personal experience, most of the african guys I encountered were respectful and also many of them had a bright future and were in school. There are a few losers, but most of them I have met so far are serious This is my experience though.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Amya(f): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2012
nene1:

I can see why a black american or caribbean woman would want an african guy, but I can't see why in the world an african sister would be interested in one of these men.

I think it's usually that most african girls' parents won't let them date these men and rightly so. Besides, most of these men are commitment phobic. African men are more marriage minded. They are better providers. They don't expect a girl to split her money 50/50. They treat women much better as a WHOLE. Of course on an individual basis you will have exceptions. I cannot imagine myself with a guy who is not african. Even if he is not from my native country, at least some other west african nation or just black african period. I don't want to venture farther than that.

In my personal experience, most of the african guys I encountered were respectful and also many of them had a bright future and were in school. There are a few losers, but most of them I have met so far are serious This is my experience though.

WORD!!!
millco88:

This thread should die. AAMs are in no way attracted to West African women (LMAO)

Let it go already.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 12:49am On Jan 19, 2012
Believe it or not SOME people judge men/women by the contents of their character and not the DNA of their parents nor societal stereotypes of specific group/country/gender. Just saying.

A closed mouth stays hungry. wink
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 19, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Believe it or not SOME people judge men/women by the contents of their character and not the DNA of their parents nor societal stereotypes of specific group/country/gender. Just saying.

A closed mouth stays hungry. wink

some folks on this site are just ignorant.
people are people so can't blame them. wink
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 19, 2012
OMFG this dude from Togo just made my evening on American Idol lmaoooo
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 19, 2012
REALITY101:

OMFG this dude from Togo just made my evening on American Idol lmaoooo

LOL you see him bring in those white girls to beg for him to go to Hollywood? LMAO!!  grin

My mom was mad though. She felt they were exploiting him because he is African but it was funny!  grin
He has ambition tho. Says he wants to be the first African Country music star! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 19, 2012
OMG that was hilarious I swear. I was outside when my girl called me to come see wonder of 2012 lmao. Yea he went out to get the kids from the street which is so unusual and unnecessary too. Lawd my head oo. I have his picture imma post it later :d
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 19, 2012
REALITY101:

OMG that was hilarious I swear. I was outside when my girl called me to come see wonder of 2012 lmao. Yea he went out to get the kids from the street which is so unusual and unnecessary too. Lawd my head oo. I have his picture imma post it later :d

LOL!! omg poor guy!! grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 19, 2012
Lool. . Now I have a question. . . He got a visa just to come do that? Or. . .?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
REALITY101:

Lool. . Now I have a question. . . He got a visa just to come do that? Or. . .?

Perhaps. BUT i wouldn't be surprised if A.I. slid him a check to embarrass himself. lipsrsealed wink
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 28, 2012
terrell88:

the akata hombre has spoken grin
naija women in da house desperate for akata men hear! hear!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 28, 2012
ern by the way SAFO i be no know say u be half akata oooo cheesy
anyway wats chilling in ya hood n!99a grin grin grin grin
got some weed for me to smoke yo? grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by slimmyfunke: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2012
American men hates to date african ladies cus most african men/guys have spoilt d ladies reputation by disguising as a lady and trying to make dem magga,and most of dis men are aware dis package.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by DaRapture: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Aww.  Nigerian women hurt you huh?  Let it out boo  

It's becoming more common. I see them all the time.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by vodkat: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
cos african women are uglier compared to their women

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.