Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (43250 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Outstrip(f): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2012
Can't believe I did not respond to this thread. I think it is the opposite. I think American guys are open to dating and marrying African women. I just think african women are more hesitant especially when they are around "marriageable age". I have quite a few friends that are married to americans and of all of them only two are married to whites and the rest are african american. None of these men are even the afrocentric african american men you would maybe expect them to be. At the end of the day I think it depends on the background of the woman and her family. That definitely will play a role
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2012
tavon:

me being half jamaican i would date any gal from wherever as long as she comes correct.

Dude youre half jamaican? tongue
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tavon(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Dude youre half jamaican? tongue

Last time I checked moms still made rice and peas with curry goat meat.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2012
tavon:

Last time I checked moms still made rice and peas with curry goat meat.

Holy shiit.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tavon(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2012
What u hate Jamaican food? Dumplings anyone?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2012
tavon:

What u hate Jamaican food? Dumplings anyone?

Lol I like some jamaican food but I hate dumplings unless its fried.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tavon(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2012
Yh that's d way to go. Men miss mums ackee. Hmmnnn u Jamaican too. Wargwan yardiegal
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
Yall some curried goat eating mofos. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tavon(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Yall some curried goat eating mofos. grin grin grin grin grin
TruSt me u would love some curry goat with sum jerk chicken by the side
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2012
Quit hatin chima! grin tongue

tavon:

Yh that's d way to go. Men miss mums ackee. Hmmnnn u Jamaican too. Wargwan yardiegal

Wah gwan. Lol Im half. so im still considered a yankee. tongue

So youre also nigerian?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tavon(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2012
Me like to think of meself as Jamaican today. Nigerian 2moro. tongue
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
tavon:

Me like to think of meself as Jamaican today. Nigerian 2moro. tongue

lol wow.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2012
Black american men certainly dont find west african women attractive.The only african women they are crazy about are the HOA like the ethopians and somalis and north african women and of course afrikkan women from south africa.They believe that west african women are ugly.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
Still cant forget this my ekiti friend (very beautiful girl) who married an AA guy out of the blue.

Here i was expecting to see wedding invitation listing two impressive yoruba surnames only to suddenly hear from the horses mouth that she has gotten married and the guy is AA.

Na wa for these nigerians raised abroad sha.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2012
Yeah, Black men are definitely not attracted to West African women, so it doesn't matter anyway. Only the afrocentric types like West African women. Caribbean men, however, like West African women.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2012
Tilapia@ bloody racist
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Jenifa1: 1:09am On Jan 18, 2012
I guess your mom went to the [i]sp[/i]erm bank to meet your dad
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 1:48am On Jan 18, 2012
Isnt it amazing how reality the yoruba hater has cocooned himself here in romance section like the ball-less wonder he is, while his mates who are real men, dont spend all their time sniffing foreign women's butts like little baboons.

Okobo oshi.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 1:51am On Jan 18, 2012
Mill whatever

how many times must you spam the thread with your senseless lines?

Is your voice that tiny that you must repeat the same thing fifty times in order for it to register anywhere, or are you challenged a bit in anything that matters because i'm at a loss to understand what you've been trying to say ever since you wandered in.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 18, 2012
Yo Tilapia WTF are you ranting about? Blissful 62yr old granny still making babiessmiley

Hmm I don't need to work 12hrs Mon-Fri or Sat to be a $millionaire. Foreign butt sucker? Lame, well that's better than your wrinkled nyass heehehehe

Nope grandma I never said I hated Yoruba people rather I used to hear a lot of negative things about them which I never believed until I meet some of em here in the States.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 2:48am On Jan 18, 2012
^^You're just a pathetic wimp, like i said before.

and kindly stop calling your useless grandma and female lineage here- go and iron out your gaay issues in your hometown.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 18, 2012
Hahaha yea finally. Ok tilapia here, you wanna suck my dck? Nope not for you I prefer salmon.

Hahaha I heard your husband cheated on you with a ghay dude. Traumatic aww
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 18, 2012
REALITY101:

62yr old granny still making babiessmiley

CORRECTION: it's very hard AND next to impossible for women to have children post menopause.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 3:01am On Jan 18, 2012
the lessbian is here as usual.

one would think she'd be chasing someone else by now.

oh well, hope springs eternal.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 18, 2012
Not impossible after she did. This Tilapia consumed 5 bags of s-pe-rm from s-p-erm bank. Desperation
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 3:02am On Jan 18, 2012
REALITY101:

4 yrs ago we went to naija for Christmas I bleep our tenant wife in their living room while her husband was asleep in the bed room next door,  An act I regret till today I don't how it happened but wasn't bad tho,  Sounds strange but the truth. Lord have mercy even though my uncle said I wasn't with my mind rather vudu or whatever,  I wonder how that happen because I hate nasty cheating married women/men,

REALITY101:

Bro this heartbroken for real, I have been through this kinda thing tho mine was kinda of mistake from the DNA result after my white girlfriend gave birth to complete white baby girl. My family and friends were busy making assumptions and fun of me, like the black brother with /white girlfrnd who gave birth to 100%  white baby "Not even Mixed", I mean it was too much but for that fact that I trusted this girl "my girlfrnd",  To cut it short bro, it's only a woman that knows the father of her child. Go for DNA when the result is out make a decision for yourself.

Aside from the gaay mattress sharing which the dl reality engages in on the regular.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 18, 2012
REALITY101:

Not impossible after she did. This Tilapia consumed 5 bags of s-pe-rm from s-p-erm bank. Desperation

just lost my appetite! undecided undecided

dude!! angry she's literally the same age as my grandmother.
i'd rather NOT think about that!! tongue
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 18, 2012
Buhahahahaha. 190 was right your really on drugs. Believing every tale on Nl makes u even more crazier than they said.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 18, 2012
MZD believe it or not.

Always on menstruation.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 18, 2012
REALITY101:

MZD believe it or not.

Always on menstruation.

menopause like symptoms include those similar to those of PMS.
Hormone imbalance can cause irritability and unpleasant moods.
I think you have the two mixed up bro. kiss
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 18, 2012
Goddamn-it quit being a doctor here what if I tell you that I'm currently pregnant?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 18, 2012
Where tilapia@? sad come back here granny its been a while. Oops problem using the search bar n editing some old tales as usual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage / Access Bank CEO Shares A Marriage Proposal Video That Took Place In A Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.