Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (43178 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 7:18am On Jan 16, 2012
Jenifa_:

same can be said for 99.9% of all black men. they are obviously more attracted to white features.
but they still will chase after anything in skirt all d same. esp west african women with big curves. It repulses me.

the whole ethiopian and somali girl thing eludes me. I don't see east african girls going out with AA guys. just like I don't see west african girls going out with AA guys. except for the west african girls that are akata-nized. or the ones dating the classy, rare "obama" type  cool which is the only type of AA guy I would go out with.

SAFO is an akata. srry
at least he is akata-nized. with a baby mama to boot.

definitely not a proper african guy.

Africans that are in America are akata-nized?  I guess that make you akata-nized too huh?  I think SAFO said his father is Yoruba. smiley
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 16, 2012
Thanks and u too MZD. Enlighten the kids on the topic cuz they're pretty much clueless.

millco88 as always :d
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 16, 2012
lol @ proper African guy.  grin

THE HILARITY!!

to any oyibo chic i have EVER cursed out, lo siento!! grin
now i know what it feels like to get that "diary of a mad black biyatch" backlash! nor be small thing. tongue

REALITY101:

Thanks and u too MZD. Enlighten the kids on the topic cuz they're pretty much clueless.

lol unless i am paid to baby sit, i will pass bro.  wink
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 7:19am On Jan 16, 2012
REALITY101:

Are you akata-nized?   grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Jenifa1: 7:21am On Jan 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol @ proper African guy.  grin

THE HILARITY!!

lol unless i am paid to baby sit, i will pass bro.  wink

yeah. I know most of them have their problems. but I still prefer an african to an african american or americanized african. get my drift? wink
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2012
Mrs. Chima It depends on what u mean lol. . Damn did I just say goodnight
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2012
@chima, God dipped half of my body in Akata sauce! I am DOOMED!!  grin

I'm gonna be on crack, a baby mama, and scum of the earth!  tongue
DOOMED I TELL YA!!

hmmm, looks like i have a new signature!!! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Jenifa1: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Are you akata-nized?   grin

haha clearly he is. I bet he is an igbo guy born in maryland or texas. never set foot in nigeria for more than 3 mths and 95% of his friends are akata.
those are nigerians by name only. grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 7:23am On Jan 16, 2012
There is no such thing as an "americanized african". You are either african, or AA.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 7:23am On Jan 16, 2012
Jenifa_:

haha clearly he is. I bet he is an igbo guy born in maryland or texas. never set foot in nigeria for more than 3 mths and 95% of his friends are akata.
those are nigerians by name only. grin

He would be AA, not African
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Jenifa1: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2012
millco88:

There is no such thing as an "americanized african". You are either african, or AA.

delusion much.
some are born in nigeria and moved abroad at a young age.
even so they are so akata-nized it's repulsive.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 16, 2012
"DOOMED I TELL YA!!"  tongue
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Ilamina(f): 7:25am On Jan 16, 2012
Jenifa_:

same can be said for 99.9% of all black men. they are obviously more attracted to white features.
but they still will chase after anything in skirt all d same. esp west african women with big curves. It repulses me.

the whole ethiopian and somali girl thing eludes me. I don't see east african girls going out with AA guys. just like I don't see west african girls going out with AA guys. except for the west african girls that are akata-nized. or the ones dating the classy, rare "obama" type  cool which is the only type of AA guy I would go out with.

yea Ethiopian girls dont date them because of cultural differences etc.    but you see AA men running after them like dogs   .ethiopian women fit into less negroid features women AA men die for
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 7:26am On Jan 16, 2012
Jenifa_:

delusion much.
some are born in nigeria and moved abroad at a very young age.
even so they are so akata-nized it's repulsive.
There is no delusion here. That is second gen AA, by definition jack
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2012
"DOOMED TO DAMNATION" grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 16, 2012
What if I call you an Anuofia irrespective of where I was born or breed? makes you feel comfortable with me?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 16, 2012
REALITY101:

What if I call you an Anuofia irrespective of where I was born or breed? makes you feel comfortable with me?

LAWD!!  grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2012
REALITY101:

Mrs. Chima It depends on what u mean lol. . Damn did I just say goodnight

Well, I was told many different definitions of akata so pick one.   grin grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Ilamina(f): 7:34am On Jan 16, 2012
millco88:

He would be AA, not African

u must be one of those lost Nigerian-American men in the US. SHI/T DISGUSTING!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2012
Damn! Yall made me drop my damn skittles! (laughing and slapping legs)
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 16, 2012
im telling you.
funny lot.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Jenifa1: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2012
Ilamina:

yea Ethiopian girls dont date them because of cultural differences etc.    but you see AA men running after them like dogs   .ethiopian fit into less negroid features women AA men die for

I agree that cultural difference is the main reason behind it.
most West African women will not date AA men for the same reason. unless the AA man is  successful.

the thing though is that I have ethiopian friends and I don't see AA men running after them like dogs.

then again, my ethiopian friends are very demure. they are not the clubbing, slutty looking type that AA guys will definitely without a doubt drool over. men are often times more attracted to women who they feel will respond positively to their approach.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

im telling you.
funny lot.

Why Rickey Smiley still playing on folks' phones?!! He better leave them folks alone. The roach man prank was funny though. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Jenifa1: 7:39am On Jan 16, 2012
Ilamina:

u must be one of those lost Nigerian-American men in the US. poo DISGUSTING!!!!

co-sign.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 16, 2012
LOL @ editing posts!!  grin

Mrs, Chima:

Why Rickey Smiley still playing on folks' phones?!!   He better leave them folks alone.   The roach man prank was funny though.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO! girl he is r3tarded!!  grin
you hear the one where he was prank calling the car wash?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!  grin

lemme see if i can find it.

in the meantime what has your experience with dating African men/man like? smiley
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2012
lol!! chima check out the car repo prank on youtube!!  grin
couldnt find the other one.  tongue

reality you still up? lord! tongue
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 7:46am On Jan 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

in the meantime what has your experience with dating African men/man like?  smiley

You know I don't get personal on here.  Just say I won't be creating I hate African men threads.  wink  I picked mine base on substance, quality, character, spirituality, and compatibility.  My husband's parents' DNA weren't a factor.   cheesy

I don't see anything special about men in general, they are flawless human.  I judge men as they are and not their parent's DNA.  

Yours?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 16, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You know I don't get personal on here.  Just say I won't be creating I hate African men threads.  wink  I picked mine base on substance, quality, character, spirituality, and compatibility.  My husband's parents' DNA weren't a factor.   cheesy

I don't see anything special about men in general, they are flawless human.  I judge men as they are and not their parent's DNA.  

Yours?  

wonderful.
you've said everything that i can attest to. i think my being interested in his culture as well as he into mine, is the reason why we clicked the way we did. like i said before open mind and a clean conquers all. kiss
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

wonderful.
you've said everything that i can attest to. i think my being interested in his culture as well as he into mine, is the reason why we clicked the way we did. like i said before open mind and a clean conquers all. kiss

That's good and be happy. wink
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Jenifa1: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2012
awww. . .
the akata sistas.

Mrs, Chima:

I picked mine base on substance, quality, character, spirituality, and compatibility.  

Yours?  

smart lady
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2012
Yup, American sista with sense. wink
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2012
Good morning Mrs.Chima. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me / Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.