Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Guys How Do You Come Out Of This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Come Out Of This (5048 Views)

When You Come To Meet Bae's Dad And Even His Pics Dosent Like You / You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic / Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2012
sexkillz:

I evaluated the situation and she crossing over would be best! If she's in a hurry, i'll see her later. If she's on heels, i'll see her later! Unless it's an emergency, which is very unlikely because, she did not plan meeting me along that street now, did she?

kai!!! unless you live next door to her and see her every other hour, i dont see how you can conclude to anything UNTIL you have spoken to her, either by crossing or have her cross.
here is ONE emergency: she wants a kiss/hug from her man, lol!

It's not her desire! Why? Because i asked her to cross first! Why would she say no to my request? Everyone knows she's my girlfriend. my female friend walking along side me also knows she's my girlfriend! Therefore, she is more important, but as long as i was taking a harmless walk with my friend(My plan), and i bumped into her(Not my plan), i'd rather stick to my plan at the moment, then spend the rest of the day with her. . .fair enough!

bro, so what you are saying is that the first who ask is the one who is right?! nobody COULD/SHOULD say no to your request?!

Bias? Why would she ask me to cross? Did she plan to meet me? BTW, i'm not alone, i'm with a friend! If i was walking alone, whether she asks me or not, i'll cross. But since i'm walking a friend right then, it's either she crosses and joins us, and goes our way or i'll talk to her later!

again, in my world, that friend is irrelevant because thats your GF we are talking about here. let you and your friend cross and meet your cinderella. treat her like one sometimes rather than a servant. or is that so hard to do "sometimes"?

I agree! But this scenario is when "she should others!" wink BTW, what are we supposed to discuss on the street? Interrogate me on the street? HELL NO!

well if she didnt know you were meeting a female friend then she has ALL the rights to ask you where you are going and who is that damsel with you. . . . . .  its not a police questioning, its the NORMAL thing anyone will ask their significant other.

I am not against interrogation, but NOT on the street! She should be more interested in getting introduced to the damsel as my girlfriend! So she should cross or. . . Stay! I wont be bothered nonetheless, since she'll surely interrogate me!

so because SHE is curious to know who you are with AND where you are heading, SHE should cross all the time?! its called COMMUNICATION and if she didnt know that you were either A) in that area B) going that direction or C) in such great company, then she has all the rights to question you at that particular time (unless you are in a hurry or hiding something)

Same thing i said earlier in my first post! "Unless you are cheating with your female friend, i dont see this as a problem."

yes you did but what you wrote afterwards didnt make any sense with it. if you are not cheating then why the big deal about the interrogation. . . . . . . . . . thats the normal reaction that anyone of us will have (unless you are saying that you would just walk away if you see YOUR gf with a stranger and she doesnt want to cross the road) .
saying that you wont cross because you dont want to be interrogated is how a guilty person will react and you should instead gladly cross to land a fat juicy kiss on your gal's lips. its called marking your territory in the animal kingdom, lol!

the important point here IS: is it really a big deal if she doesnt want to cross but yet ask you to come over?!

omigin:

I actually crossed but what happened was beyond my expectation.she left before i got back to where i left her.i latter called her to know why she did that, she said, since her mother gave birth to her she as never been that embarrassed (public embarrassment) and she thanked and congratulated me for making my self a hero.She was even looking at it as if me and my girlfriend planed it.only God can end girls beef not a man, because i did't delay her at all.I tried my best to balance things but that did't happen.

that woman is STOOPID and you shouldnt even listen to her BS. next time she says this shiit to you, tell her: "BIATCH, that is MY WOMAN over there, if you have a problem with me "acknowledging" her in the middle of the street then you have NO BUSINESS hanging around me. if you are embarrassed by me walking over to see my gf then it means you actually wanted people to believe that A) we were together or B) that i was single. . . . . . . .  either way, you FAILED and should probably grow the fukc up!!!!"

whats next?! your mother is on the other side and call you but you shouldnt go because this insecure low self esteem animal cant wait 2mins, by herself, on the side of the road?!
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Mynd44: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2012
2Buff, you wan see street fight abi?
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nope. Unless you have a reason to be scared or you're cheating.

Let everything u do be done in such a way that you feel no shame or need to hide.

When u introduce the two, hug/kiss your GF and tell the other Girl this is your GF.
If GF wants to fight, na she know. But at least your conscience is clear. . . . unless it isn't undecided
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Mynd44: 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2012
Okay oooooo
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by kaykaybaba(m): 3:30am On Jan 19, 2012
omigin:

I actually crossed but what happened was beyond my expectation.she left before i got back to where i left her.i latter called her to know why she did that, she said, since her mother gave birth to her she as never been that embarrassed (public embarrassment) and she thanked and congratulated me for making my self a hero.She was even looking at it as if me and my girlfriend planed it.only God can end girls beef not a man, because i did't delay her at all.I tried my best to balance things but that did't happen.
girls . . . angry grin cheesy You just can't win
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by denzel2009: 3:46am On Jan 19, 2012
why are you people walking about aimlessly?
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 19, 2012
acknowledge her DUH!! tongue
If you are not sleeping with the other chic why would you ignore the one you are
in a relationship with?
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by kaykaybaba(m): 3:49am On Jan 19, 2012
tongue

Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 19, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by kaykaybaba(m): 3:58am On Jan 19, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2012
kai!!! unless you live next door to her and see her every other hour, i dont see how you can conclude to anything UNTIL you have spoken to her, either by crossing or have her cross.
here is ONE emergency: she wants a kiss/hug from her man, lol!
LMAO at a kiss/hug being an emergency! grin grin grin That was funny! cheesy
An emergency is anything that can not wait! I ask again, did i plan to meet my girlfriend?

bro, so what you are saying is that the first who ask is the one who is right?! nobody COULD/SHOULD say no to your request?!
No! What i'm saying is that me and my gf werent supposed to meet on that street. And it sounds more reasonable for one person(her) to cross over! If it was vice versa, and she was walking a male friend, it sounds more reasonable for one person(me) to cross over!
again, in my world, that friend is irrelevant because thats your GF we are talking about here. let you and your friend cross and meet your cinderella. treat her like one sometimes rather than a servant. or is that so hard to do "sometimes"?
So you treat friends like dirt, because of a gf? Lol! I wonder why you wanna end it after crossing! I think the bone of contention here to you is who should do the crossing. Now why would you cross with your friend, introduce them and be on your way with the friend? I thought you would have crossed, introduced them, and then ask your friend to be on her way, while you turn around and go home with girlfriend! After all, your gf is your cinderella. . . Haha!
well if she didnt know you were meeting a female friend then she has ALL the rights to ask you where you are going and who is that damsel with you. . . . . . its not a police questioning, its the NORMAL thing anyone will ask their significant other.
Can i also ask her where the bloody hell she is going to, as her significant other?
so because SHE is curious to know who you are with AND where you are heading, SHE should cross all the time?! its called COMMUNICATION and if she didnt know that you were either A) in that area B) going that direction or C) in such great company, then she has all the rights to question you at that particular time (unless you are in a hurry or hiding something)
All the time? What do you mean all the time? Is it all the time that she'll see me walking a friend? What if she was walking a male friend and sees me walking alone, would she leave her friend standing and cross over?
yes you did but what you wrote afterwards didnt make any sense with it. if you are not cheating then why the big deal about the interrogation. . . . . . . . . . thats the normal reaction that anyone of us will have (unless you are saying that you would just walk away if you see YOUR gf with a stranger and she doesnt want to cross the road) .
saying that you wont cross because you dont want to be interrogated is how a guilty person will react and you should instead gladly cross to land a fat juicy kiss on your gal's lips. its called marking your territory in the animal kingdom, lol!

the important point here IS: is it really a big deal if she doesnt want to cross but yet ask you to come over?!
If i see my girlfriend on the other side with a random dude, and i am alone, i will cross over and say hi! But never will i interrogate her, or start kissing her right there! That's immature! If i am with a friend one this side, and she's alone on the other side, she should cross! If she's with a friend on that side, and i am alone on this side, i should cross. It's courtesy! You dont make your friends look st[i]u[/i]pid all because you are in a relationship with a bf/gf you arent even married to, and as if they dont have their own respective relationships! So because i'm with a female friend automatically means, she has no boyfriend? I dont derive joy in embarrassing my friends, therefore, looking like an arse!
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2012
kaykaybaba:

smiley smiley

LMAO!!! grin
I am listening to a song and i just happened to see that gif again
and he was dancing on beat to the song. lol hilarious!! grin
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by kaykaybaba(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
hehehehehe grin cheesy
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by swtdarling(f): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2012
this isn't an issue for me.would simply wave at them and go my way.and if he ask me to cross over and am not in a hurry,might do that.if not we will gist about it later.

And if i see that he looks shocked to see me,wud jst give him a knowing smile,even wave and go my way.And i know surely dat he ll be the eager one to want to explain things
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by swtdarling(f): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2012
this isn't an issue for me.would simply wave at them and go my way.and if he ask me to cross over and am not in a hurry,might do that.if not we will gist about it later.

And if i see that he looks shocked to see me,wud jst give him a knowing smile,even wave and go my way.And i know surely dat he ll be the eager one to want to explain things
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
Touché. . .
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Vansnickers: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Mynd44: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
You can just look the other way and say you did not see her
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2012
sexkillz:

LMAO at a kiss/hug being an emergency! grin grin grin That was funny! cheesy
An emergency is anything that can not wait! I ask again, did i plan to meet my girlfriend?

bro, you are speaking like as if you dont know these women. . . . . . . . YES, when you are walking around with a female stranger, a KISS is an emergency! lol

No! What i'm saying is that me and my gf werent supposed to meet on that street. And it sounds more reasonable for one person(her) to cross over! If it was vice versa, and she was walking a male friend, it sounds more reasonable for one person(me) to cross over!

so what you mean is that because she was alone, therefore SHE should cross?! ok if thats how you see it, fair enough!
i wouldnt see it that way though, again, what she is wearing, the heavy traffic etc would have to be considered in my view.

So you treat friends like dirt, because of a gf? Lol! I wonder why you wanna end it after crossing! I think the bone of contention here to you is who should do the crossing. Now why would you cross with your friend, introduce them and be on your way with the friend? I thought you would have crossed, introduced them, and then ask your friend to be on her way, while you turn around and go home with girlfriend! After all, your gf is your cinderella. . . Haha!

A) the fact that you believe that asking your friend to cross the street with you is treating your friend like shiit is  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i am seeing my gf, and will tell my friend:" hey here is GF, lets go so i can introduce you and also get a nuice juicy kiss from her" the friend's reply should be:" OK!" no biggie!!!
B) its all about acting RIGHT, nothing else. if i see my GF where i was NOT suppose to see her then i will acknowledge her and meet her (unless i was in a dead hurry). we will chit chat for a minute or two, and then i will continue my journey. one thing i will NOT do is ignore her simply because my friend "may" be uncomfortable.

Can i also ask her where the bloody hell she is going to, as her significant other?

of course, you have all the rights to ask her what you want. the important point here is that being questioned (or interrogated like you put it) by your significant other in the street is NO BIG DEAL, really! it is a simple question.

All the time? What do you mean all the time? Is it all the time that she'll see me walking a friend? What if she was walking a male friend and sees me walking alone, would she leave her friend standing and cross over?

you seem to have a SET RULE for such encounter, THEREFORE every time it will happen, you will expect her to cross. . . . . .while i am telling you that you should probably evaluate the situation properly before expecting her to cross the road.

If i see my girlfriend on the other side with a random dude, and i am alone, i will cross over and say hi! But never will i interrogate her, or start kissing her right there! That's immature!

what so immature about meeting your gf in the street and asking her:" hi honey, where are you guys off to? who is your friend?" she would certainly look crazy if she didnt know where you were going, doesnt know the girl, yet doesnt even ask anything ,BUT then goes home and starts asking question.

as for PDA, to each their own i guess, my woman will get some "love" everywhere i see fit and the street is just as good as any other place. if you have issues with kissing your significant other in the street then so be it bro (to each their own), but that doesnt change the facts at hand.

If i am with a friend one this side, and she's alone on the other side, she should cross! If she's with a friend on that side, and i am alone on this side, i should cross. It's courtesy! You dont make your friends look st[i]u[/i]pid all because you are in a relationship with a bf/gf you arent even married to, and as if they dont have their own respective relationships! So because i'm with a female friend automatically means, she has no boyfriend? I dont derive joy in embarrassing my friends, therefore, looking like an arse!

how does crossing the street to meet your gf, makes your friend look stoopid OR embarrasses them? i definitely DONT GET IT?! so if you are walking down the street with a friend, you should NEVER change course or acknowledge others? bwaaaah! seems to me that you have some insecurity issues if you rather NOT embarrass "your friends" but yet gladly embarrass your gf by turning her request (for you to cross the street) down.  talk about misplaced priorities!!!!

btw: the fact that she is your gf (or wife) has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything here, because, how you act as a bf will determine if she wants to be your wife. . . . . . . . .  or not!
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by RealTreas(f): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2012
It depend on the situation that u saw her.if she can cross over to u, but,Did u tell her where u are before she saw u with ur friend.It depend on ur relationship with the other girl. shocked
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Mynd44: 2:00am On Jan 26, 2012
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? / He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name / First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.