Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Valentine Gifts Suggestions! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Gifts Suggestions! (14238 Views)

Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend / Valentine Gifts For Guys / Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by opeldexter(m): 7:37am On Feb 08, 2013
Communicate your love in a special way this season

Have you been wondering how you can say it differently this year? What more can you do apart from the cake, rose, teddies, colognes & perfumes? This is what you can do, send him/her A HEART

Send a framed script of your heart that hangs on her wall or sits on her table. Your message stays evergreen everyday of the year.

Prices starting from N3,000, you can create a lasting impression with a message from you in a designed and framed graphics work with her picture inclusive
Add more spice by suscribing to our Exqusite Packaging and Express Delivery within Lagos Hurry, just contact Ebenny Inc on ebennyinc@yahoo.com
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by yuzedo: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2013
nwani oma: Ok moving on to perfumes,

For the guys, actually for the ladies, this male collection of Calvin Klein perfume set is just perfect, especially if you don't know exactly what his likes are in the perfume department!

Now that's what i'm talking about! cheesy
Who wanna be my girlfriend and buy me that CK set? wink i've used two perfumes in that collection and i strongly endorse! cool
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by justwise(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2013
cool cool

Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by sunboy(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2013
Mynd_44: Why don't you show us someone who has used your services

You ask what you don't know yeye man! Haven't used there service but know many people who have. Do your research right before you accuse people!
Circuitatlantic been existings for a while, except you are new to the Nigerian online market.
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Maxivalue(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2013
Ipad Mini or Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet HD to rekindle the fire in your relationship

https://www.nairaland.com/1170081/brand-new-amazon-kindle-fire#14215595

Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Orikinla(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2013
1. Le Vele Valentine - Duvet Cover
2. Big white teddy bear with heart.
3. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
4. Personalised 9ct Gold Plated Engraved Valentine Heart Name Necklace.

These are great Valentine gifts for ladies.
But the small girls will prefer perishable things like smart phones, clothes and shoes and even a big fat envelope of cash.

Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by kawazaki(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2013
Mine is sorted. I gave her Ipad mini
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2013
THERE ARE ONLY 2 TIMES IN A YEAR WHICH A BABE MAY FLEECE HER MAGA[S]. THOSE ARE HER HARVEST PERIODS WHE SHE COLLECTS RETURNS ON HER STATUS AS GF, LOVER, WIFE, MISTRESS ETC. THOSE DAYS R HER BIRTHDAY, AND VALENTINES DAY. ANY BABE WHEN HER BIRTHDAY FALLS ON THE VALS DAY..............
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Rooneyboy(m): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2013
nwani oma: Ok moving on to perfumes,

For the guys, actually for the ladies, this male collection of Calvin Klein perfume set is just perfect, especially if you don't know exactly what his likes are in the perfume department!

Now u r talking.
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2013
Sometimes, i wonder. It is so easy to win my heart.

Just send me chicken at valentine...
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Rooneyboy(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2013
Idowuogbo: Emmmh do u do wholesale of Kaseprenco,bcus power go pass power dat day grin grin grin

Badt girl grin grin grin
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Catlanta: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2013
Personalized items are just the bomb!!!
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by CooldudeY2J: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
It's d chinese yr of d snake u can get her a serpent jewellery. If u can afford it grin[sub][/sub]
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by BodyKiss(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
Remote Vibrating Thong. Anybody know where I can buy this in Lagos? I want the advantage to start outside before we hit the bed.

Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by luluosas(m): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
I suggest you give him/her a gift of Samsung Galaxy Y Pro phone via Globacom, by simply posting a comment on their social media pages listed on the links below.
For Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GloWorld?ref=stream
For Twitter https://twitter.com/GlobacomLimited/status/299843037482328064
For Google+ https://plus.google.com/103979327770959264913/posts/LkKZSYzdWDx
Do it now and you could be one of the five couples to be announce winners across the 3 social media pages. Thank you.
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Bjkhaleed(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
All these worldly dat has no value people tends to appreciate it or carry it here & there like wyclef rather than discussin abt wot will end a man in his path in life by preachin d gospel, asking abt his/her spiritual growth in d journey of faith and kip tellin him to b vigillant,careful nd b prayerful so as he/she nt 2 lose his/her salvation. Go nd read 1john 2 & 3, u'll knw wot am saying. Once again "End Times" children of God, think deeply
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Catlanta: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
nwani oma: Imagine if that said, emeka's girl, or tony's girl, or taiwo's girl, or salisu's girl, or sunny's girl, or maybe tunde's girl, I hope i don't cast my self with all these names oh!
http://www.customizedgirl.com/category/intimates.htm
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Revolva(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
Well I suggest a Glock
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by tpia5: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
that guy even remove shoe as im run comot for pregnancy?

lord have mercy. undecided
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by tpia5: 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
@ topic

guys can simply cook a valentine's day dinner for their mums?

just saw that on tv- looked good too.

there's no rule saying you cant present your mum as your valentine.
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by megawave(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
"La Valentine day,La Boo, La Come, La Cinema, La Home,La Bed,La Sex, La Miss Period, La Hospital, La Belle, La sharp guy, La Runaway, La Baby........La Learner
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by tolugar: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
Popcorn worked for me last year, am gona try it again
This year., grin cool
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by coolitdown: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Please how can I send flower to my baby in abuja...please help.....its very important...
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by dfigsslog5(m): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2013
i'll buy leather pant.
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Meddler(f): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
cool-it-down:
Please how can I send flower to my baby in abuja...please help.....its very important...

Google for flower shops in Abuja. I'm sure they can deliver to her office or home. P.S. There's nothing a girl loves more than an office delivery to show off her gifts cheesy
Hint hint

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Enormous Backside / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.