Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (33391 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by HowAreYou(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mogbe oo!!! 2012 thread making frontpage in 2016
Nairaland Mods...I raise my left yansh for u

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by son4century(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wat then is the essence of the boxing ring if the eX and Y cannot unleash their talents in it?

Wo! I tire for this rubbish jare
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by OneManLegion(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lifebender:

You came late to the party.
He was a moderator in romance section way back b4 i joined Nairaland(Romance section make sense like madt that time).
He deactivated his acct late 2013(Nov i think)

Lool. My bad then. I joined Nairaland less than a month ago.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mostprecious:

And wah abt it?

Meaning its always d best idea in situations like dis
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by vickylala239: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

This person you just quoted left Nairaland in 2013.
How foolish are you ??

Dis person u Jst quoted...

See's ur comment as unimportant

How foolishh r u?
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by sniperwolf(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Who bring a 2012 thread on FP? Mods!!!
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by yongg: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
really tough to be in such a fix...
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by iwadobo: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
freecocoa:
I meant the boyfriend never knew they dated.

The ex is 100% aware that the guy is dating his ex girl even if the new guy wasn't aware. That was the reason for the hate he showed towards your new found guy. As a Benin, I will advise you allow them fight it out. Don't meddle. Let them fight it out .
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
rokiatu:
For a start, I will never date my ex friend so I will never be caught in such a situation.

Next cool
She didn't meet the other through her ex, how was she suppose to know they're friends. And they became friends after she had already brake up with the other guy

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by 2plus2: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
praxisnetworks:

The freecocoa is more to be examined for non disclosure and penchant for attracting violence in men...

That's something to look into too. shocked shocked

Want to earn some extra som in som in? Dash here... http://dollarcell.com/?ref=68697

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by efemena22(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
freecocoa:
Hello ladies,say you met this great guy and started dating him,two weeks into the relationship you find out he knows your ex and was even on very good terms with him and work in the same company till you came into the picture.(They met after it ended with your ex)

Your ex realizes you are dating his new friend and automatically changes his attitude towards your boyfriend,being very hostile and stuff,on one of such occasions your ex threatens to deal with your boyfriend and assaults him in the process.(A push)

Now your boyfriend reports your ex to the cops for threatening his life and assault,he believes the change in attitude of your ex is due to the fact that you are with him(boyfriend),your ex is now in police custody.

You vowed never to talk to this ex again but the silent feud between them(ex & boyfriend) worries you because you fear it may get out of hand,meanwhile your ex is also in a relationship. You are begging your boyfriend to drop charges before its gets ugly but he says he wants to teach your ex a lesson.

Ladies please what would you do to salvage this situation?

Gentlemen why do you think the ex behaved the way he did? What do you advise her to do? Do you think its okay to let her boyfriend deal with ex?cos he sure can pull strings.

P:S You left this ex cos he was a cheat and it didn't end on a good note.
una ex too many sef, shuoo...
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by charlexarmani(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Oluwa don finally pick up d OP call...... 2012 thread 4 2016
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mostprecious(f): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
sickstars:

Meaning its always d best idea in situations like dis
Correct guy!
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by robonski15(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
EggovinMma:

undecided
I just sent you a pm.kindly respond. Thanks
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Joshua8(m): 6:33am On Apr 17, 2021
For me as an individual i will not be caught in such act

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? / My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.