Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (33075 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2016
freecocoa:
Hello ladies,say you met this great guy and started dating him,two weeks into the relationship you find out he knows your ex and was even on very good terms with him and work in the same company till you came into the picture.(They met after it ended with your ex)

Your ex realizes you are dating his new friend and automatically changes his attitude towards your boyfriend,being very hostile and stuff,on one of such occasions your ex threatens to deal with your boyfriend and assaults him in the process.(A push)

Now your boyfriend reports your ex to the cops for threatening his life and assault,he believes the change in attitude of your ex is due to the fact that you are with him(boyfriend),your ex is now in police custody.

You vowed never to talk to this ex again but the silent feud between them(ex & boyfriend) worries you because you fear it may get out of hand,meanwhile your ex is also in a relationship. You are begging your boyfriend to drop charges before its gets ugly but he says he wants to teach your ex a lesson.

Ladies please what would you do to salvage this situation?

Gentlemen why do you think the ex behaved the way he did? What do you advise her to do? Do you think its okay to let her boyfriend deal with ex?cos he sure can pull strings.

P:S You left this ex cos he was a cheat and it didn't end on a good note.
Babe leave them na make dem fight na angry angry
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by olumidazz: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2016
current boyfriend should be ashamed of himself for fighting former boyfriend
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2016
EggovinMma:

Babe leave them na make dem fight na angry angry
Wicked black thing...
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2016
abeg shey na 2012 we dey ni abi which kin old post b diz

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2016
Seriously?..... thread of 2012?!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2016
yusufogrin:
JeffreyJamez:
Seriously?..... thread of 2012?!!!

Freecocoa should come and tell us what happened..... Smh hotpants
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by tellwisdom: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2016
freetoto, no go marry...Dey there dey change men like wrapper..Iberibe sad
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2016
SmartChoices:

Wicked black thing...

angry
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2016
tellwisdom:

Even on a val day? Oga what's your problem na?
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2016
justmenoni:
It doesn't matter what ur reasons are for dumping ur ex,the issue is dat mehn gets more jealous than women...had it been ur néw bf is a nobody then ur ex might even not hv any beef with him...

Ur néw bf might also be high on some cheap oshogbo weed cos how's he sure u ain't gonna dump his ass when you see a better offerwhen he's also cheating..

Tosyne.2much is d special adviser plus assistant to the president on romantic affairs, wait he's cummingcoming. grin. cheesy
If I may get you ryt, you mean I'm the minister of kitty-cat affairs? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2016
EggovinMma:

angry
Update your profile I need pictures
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2016
tellwisdom:
No to tribalism.... Freecocoa poisoned em both.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 14, 2016
SmartChoices:

Update your profile I need pictures

undecided
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2016
EggovinMma:

undecided
Btw where you see Chinese baby....
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by NRepublic: 9:51am On Feb 14, 2016
Weird uh
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by rexbuton: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2016
This thread makes me nostalgic cry

Meanwhile Lalasticlala may be a bot or low level AI

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2016
rexbuton:
This thread makes me nostalgic cry

Meanwhile Lalasticlala may be a bot or low level AI
Insulting a supermod....
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mcponpin(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2016
break up with your boyfriend too... so both of them can be even
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by bebe2(f): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2016
yusufogrin:

It's shocking. So there are no worthy recent threads?

I fear una oo

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by praxisnetworks: 10:19am On Feb 14, 2016
bebe2:

It's shocking. So there are no worthy recent threads?

I fear una oo
None just this two time dating freecocoa who couldn't open up to the gangster boyfriend of hers that she has dated the Mike Tyson before.... But come what kinda gal dates violent men? Food for thought....

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by praxisnetworks: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2016
Mcponpin:
break up with your boyfriend too... so both of them can be even
Y date two violent men..... Probably a case of ...
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2016
Hmmm how the toto be like though,this one dem dey do tug of war
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by praxisnetworks: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2016
youmour:
Hmmm how the toto be like though,this one dem dey do tug of war
Only the men can answer that question about freecocoa... Hmmmm it must be laced with weed for those guys to lose their senses to the extent of arresting a colleague.....

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by justmenoni: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2016
I thought u were the special adviser but it's gud to actually know dat u are the minister of and for that department grin grin cheesy

quote author=tosyne2much post=42908726] If I may get you ryt, you mean I'm the minister of kitty-cat affairs? cheesy [/quote]
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by chyket(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2016
I am a stranger here .
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by prinzfavian(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2016
Can't actually believe this post is from 4years ago. Hmmmm wud rily like to know what later happend. Hey ma'am are U still there? Tell me what happened? How did the matter melt out?
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Lifebender(m): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2016
OneManLegion:

What, if I may ask, happened to sexkillz? Is he late or some'in?

You came late to the party.
He was a moderator in romance section way back b4 i joined Nairaland(Romance section make sense like madt that time).
He deactivated his acct late 2013(Nov i think)
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by 2plus2: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2016
freecocoa:
^
Did you read the story at all? the ex didn't say he's fighting because of the girl and the ex never even knew they dated till she told him and that was after the assault.

...and now he knows of the ex? What lesson does he intends to teach the ex in addition to where he(ex) is(in police costody) already. I don't condone the attitude of the ex but the action of the bf speaks volumes of his person. So he can pull strings? Why not pull more productive strings. And to imagine she has pleaded with him to close the case. Why not do it for your lady. Oh no! He is king Kong and has this undieing urge to pound his chest. undecided undecided shocked shocked

Want to earn some extra som in som in? Dash here... http://dollarcell.com/?ref=68697
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mostprecious(f): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
sickstars:

At bolded exactly!!!!!
And wah abt it?
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by praxisnetworks: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
2plus2:

...and now he knows of the ex? What lesson does he intends to teach the ex in addition to where he(ex) is(in police costody) already. I don't condone the attitude of the ex but the action of the bf speaks volumes of his person. So he can pull strings? Why not pull more productive strings. And to imagine she has pleaded with him to close the case. Why not do it for your lady. Oh no! He is king Kong and has this undieing urge to pound his chest. undecided undecided shocked shocked

Want to earn some extra som in som in? Dash here... http://dollarcell.com/?ref=68697

The freecocoa is more to be examined for non disclosure and penchant for attracting violence in men...

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
freecocoa:
Na wa o, you didn't have to call her f00lish.

No be you open the thread 4 years ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.