Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (33050 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by odinese(m): 12:11am On Feb 14, 2016

nuff said.
Hhh
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 14, 2016
Front page after 4yrs. It is a waa! May be the mod was having nightmares and like Xerxes decided to dig up the archive grin

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by odinese(m): 12:14am On Feb 14, 2016
WTF 2012 thread
....can u imagine that I keep thinking that I'm mistaken. I kept going back seeing 2012.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by sanbells(f): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2016
This thread is too old abeg. Are the mods lacking topics or what
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by habiham: 12:22am On Feb 14, 2016
Drop the 2 of them and move on with your life ... Think of the future
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by yunnyp(m): 12:26am On Feb 14, 2016
it happened to me then

we never fight each other and i love the lady buh she call off the relationship and we still Love each other upto date.....

2011 vibes....

#myloveisthruthful

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mzbabytush(f): 12:31am On Feb 14, 2016
Seriously?? Since 2012.....never lose hope....the mods might still pick up your thread after like 10 years sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 14, 2016
When man meets woman, they become one...in other words, since you've met your ex and current bfs, you're all one now....you should have a 3some grin

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Burlah4u2c(m): 12:32am On Feb 14, 2016
The mods are high on their saliva...I mean, the feud happened back in 2012 and u still need our opinion...No o, leave the ex in prison... I doubt if the girl in question is still dating the new bf talk less of em thinking about marriage..

freecocoa come and see nairaland mods o

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by opedaydydx9(m): 12:34am On Feb 14, 2016
NA so I
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 14, 2016
freecocoa:
Hello ladies,say you met this great guy and started dating him,two weeks into the relationship you find out he knows your ex and was even on very good terms with him and work in the same company till you came into the picture.(They met after it ended with your ex)

Your ex realizes you are dating his new friend and automatically changes his attitude towards your boyfriend,being very hostile and stuff,on one of such occasions your ex threatens to deal with your boyfriend and assaults him in the process.(A push)

Now your boyfriend reports your ex to the cops for threatening his life and assault,he believes the change in attitude of your ex is due to the fact that you are with him(boyfriend),your ex is now in police custody.

You vowed never to talk to this ex again but the silent feud between them(ex & boyfriend) worries you because you fear it may get out of hand,meanwhile your ex is also in a relationship. You are begging your boyfriend to drop charges before its gets ugly but he says he wants to teach your ex a lesson.
sad
Ladies please what would you do to salvage this situation?

Gentlemen why do you think the ex behaved the way he did? What do you advise her to do? Do you think its okay to let her boyfriend deal with ex?cos he sure can pull strings.

P:S You left this ex cos he was a cheat and it didn't end on a good note.

Sounds like a bunch of teeny bopper stuff sad
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 14, 2016
c wat buhari's govt is causing,a 2012 thread making fp in 2016?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by tiwiex(m): 12:49am On Feb 14, 2016
freecocoa:
I meant the boyfriend never knew they dated.

At the point of the assault, he had known. They were cordial until the ex knew they dated. Am I right?
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mostprecious(f): 1:06am On Feb 14, 2016
This sounds more like a Nollywood movie. Well, You can really answer a questn lik ds until u re bin faced with a circumstance, real life! D boyfriend shud handle d ish, I won't get involved. Dts ma answer
And ex's or boyfriend of mine shudnt evn dream of havin feud over me cos I'll so avoid dem nd give dem space With grace!
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Liberal2020: 1:12am On Feb 14, 2016
freecocoa:
Hello ladies,say you met this great guy and started dating him,two weeks into the relationship you find out he knows your ex and was even on very good terms with him and work in the same company till you came into the picture.(They met after it ended with your ex)

Your ex realizes you are dating his new friend and automatically changes his attitude towards your boyfriend,being very hostile and stuff,on one of such occasions your ex threatens to deal with your boyfriend and assaults him in the process.(A push)

Now your boyfriend reports your ex to the cops for threatening his life and assault,he believes the change in attitude of your ex is due to the fact that you are with him(boyfriend),your ex is now in police custody.

You vowed never to talk to this ex again but the silent feud between them(ex & boyfriend) worries you because you fear it may get out of hand,meanwhile your ex is also in a relationship. You are begging your boyfriend to drop charges before its gets ugly but he says he wants to teach your ex a lesson.

Ladies please what would you do to salvage this situation?

Gentlemen why do you think the ex behaved the way he did? What do you advise her to do? Do you think its okay to let her boyfriend deal with ex?cos he sure can pull strings.

P:S You left this ex cos he was a cheat and it didn't end on a good note.

Typical Black women causing trouble and death to blackmen. Both men are just simps and useless to fight over a worthless woman that would love to see one of them killed and other sent to jail. And you...the devil, will go ahead and live your life...get another man after destroying those simpish blackmen lives. Wish I knew them, just 10mins with each of them, they will runaway from you. Blackwomen and drama. Tell us you are not enjoying them fighting over you...attention wh$ore. Black men stay away from women like this, if you meet one with an unfinished ex, stay away from her...looking to have you killed or end up in jail.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by KingTom(m): 1:19am On Feb 14, 2016
Da fûck is a 2012 doing on FP in 2016 undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by AreaFada2: 1:26am On Feb 14, 2016
I hope somebody didn't have a glass too many.

FP after 4 years? Haba! Mods.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by AreaFada2: 1:29am On Feb 14, 2016
RalphTheToner:

Abi o. Confusion everywhere. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Atlantian: 1:44am On Feb 14, 2016
How do you advise someone 4yrs in arrears ?

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 14, 2016
Scash:
I'll talk to both my boyfriend and the ex.
He already has a gf, wat else does he want?
You!
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 14, 2016
Atlantian:
How do you advise someone 4yrs in arrears ?
Beauty of knowledge... It's continuous am sure daretodiffer will view
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 14, 2016
AreaFada2:

Abi o. Confusion everywhere. grin cheesy
Errywhia learn English.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 14, 2016
KingTom:
Da fûck is a 2012 doing on FP in 2016 undecided
Cos doctokwus is polluting errywhia
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 14, 2016
Liberal2020:

Typical Black women causing trouble and death to blackmen. Both men are just simps and useless to fight over a worthless woman that would love to see one of them killed and other sent to jail. And you...the devil, will go ahead and live your life...get another man after destroying those simpish blackmen lives. Wish I knew them, just 10mins with each of them, they will runaway from you. Blackwomen and drama. Tell us you are not enjoying them fighting over you...attention wh$ore. Black men stay away from women like this, if you meet one with an unfinished ex, stay away from her...looking to have you killed or end up in jail.

Lols
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 14, 2016
RalphTheToner:
Learn Bible was written centuries ago
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 14, 2016
freecocoa:
I meant the boyfriend never knew they dated.
You must be a twit not to have told him he had sole rights to your plain feeling coochie
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 14, 2016
vfactor:
Front page after 4yrs. It is a was! May be the mod was having nightmares and like Xerxes decided to dig up the archive grin
Lwkmd
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by OBAGADAFFI: 2:35am On Feb 14, 2016

NL is going dry grin
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by taurus25(m): 3:24am On Feb 14, 2016
and for a moment i thoght i travelled back in time cool

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by nastyesco(m): 3:41am On Feb 14, 2016
The Ex is being unreasonable..whatever happened to "giving my used toys to the less privileged" grin wink
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by coded01: 5:15am On Feb 14, 2016
taurus25:
and for a moment i thoght i travelled back in time cool

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.