Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. (22107 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bournvita: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2012
Yes ify you are hearing 300k for the first time cos I wrote It up there based on your posts.

Her parents have paid her fees, and she is asking for another 150k to pay the same fees that have been paid for.

Can someone pls correct me if 150k x2 isn't 300k, I was terrible at maths back in the day but I still know basic calculations
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by iaabc(f): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2012
Truly i no understand the thread again.

But from the little my understanding comprehends, the girl may not be out to defraud anyone really (maybe we just need to understand what she needs the extra 150k for). i don't think she would have asked ify for her account for aunty kemi to pay into if she planned to sidetrack ify and cc, considering she brought them into the picture somehow. This is still a young girl whose reasoning is still not together as it is given the circumstances.

@r231, she used 20k form the atm to pay the hospital.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by mutter(f): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2012
Please let us not deviate from the main issue.
The original post made it clear that the baby was in need of help. Why are we now on fees
Let us solve the problem first. Do we not have single mothers in nigeria.
The child well being is priority here and in this case money alone cannot guarantee it.
Neither should anyone take in this baby without informing the welfare an or her relations.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
I know what I am seeing on this thread and was right to say before that this is crossed wires and showboating. If I was not called a scammer, Chelseabmw would not have said what he said.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
The story gan get many twists,I think suggesting that anyone willing to help should go through NL charity org is a good idea atleast to avoid things like this.

CC and Ify didn't know there was an "Aunty kemi" involved,it is only natural for them to get suspicious when asked to be given account details which would be forwarded to an invisible"Aunty kemi",any right thinking human would be skeptical about the arrangement.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
Iduwuogbo,May your days be long!
If anyone was in my shoes and would not feel confused and the need to back out first. . .oh well.

Chioma was not able to tell me how aunty Kemi got her contact UP TILL NOW.She said she dont know !
Chioma could not tell or explain what the 150K was for.Her parents paid 150K tru e-tranzact,her parents paid the school fees since last year,the doctors fee was 20K.Different stories.
@Bornvita,I think u need to re-read my posts.i said she told me intially that the sch. fees have been paid,no figure attached.
Then yesterday,she said she needs 150K for her school fees again.

I dont know her sch. fees exact figure
I dont know if its been paid.
I don't know what she needs the 150K for either.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
Iduwuogbo,May your days be long!
If anyone was in my shoes and would not feel confused and the need to back out first. . .oh well.

Chioma was not able to tell me how aunty Kemi got her contact UP TILL NOW.She said she dont know !
Chioma could not tell or explain what the 150K was for.Her parents paid 150K tru e-tranzact,her parents paid the school fees since last year,the doctors fee was 20K.Different stories.
@Bornvita,I think u need to re-read my posts.i said she told me intially that the sch. fees have been paid,no figure attached.
Then yesterday,she said she needs 150K for her school fees again.

I dont know her sch. fees exact figure
I dont know if its been paid.
I don't know what she needs the 150K for either.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bournvita: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
The exact amount isn't the issue, my post was clear. If her parents paid 150k for fees, why is she asking for another 150k, is that not like 300k for fees issue, assuming the nlder gave her the other 150? I am only going by what she told yous.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bournvita: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
All chioma needs to do is clarify some issues here.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2012
freecocoa:

The story gan get many twists,I think suggesting that anyone willing to help should go through NL charity org is a good idea atleast to avoid things like this.

CC and Ify didn't know there was an "Aunty kemi" involved,it is only natural for them to get suspicious when asked to be given account details which would be forwarded to an invisible"Aunty kemi",any right thinking human would be skeptical about the arrangement.
. . .add this to the fact the Chioma told me that she dont know how aunty Kemi got her contacts.

Who would not be sceptical and wary should fall in the line,please.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by mutter(f): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2012
Chaircover i have to be more specific.
My partial disagreement was not against anything done so far. I just felt in this particular case anyone wanting to help futher should get in touch with you ifyalways  or the NL charity. This is because of the nature of this particular case.
Remember that if money sent later facilitates in committing a crime, innocent people get involved. Imagine someone opts to assist in private fostering and something happens to the child?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bournvita: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
BB

How did you reach out to chioma? How did she reply you
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
big_bumper:

I know what I am seeing on this thread and was right to say before that this is crossed wires and showboating. If I was not called a scammer, Chelseabmw would not have said what he said.
Iya oko miiiiiiii,hold up as u have made it clear earlier u are d "Aunty Kemi" chioma was talking about rite? fine!!!!!!

Unto Chelsea tbh i quoted Jk to ignore chelsea for he doesnt no wot hes talking about,I said dat bcus d way Chelsea wrote his post he has obviously jumped into conclusions dat Chioma is a scam without understanding d variations of d whole story.I haven't read anything saying "Aunty Kemi" is a scammer,any sane person would no d person @ fault is Chioma.Her dodgy character(ie trying to maximise donations) has left d helpers perplexed.No1 has called "Aunty Kemi" a scammer according d to thread I myself only question if chioma aint playing on intelligence,perphaps y Chelsea mentioned scam. I personally won't call it dat going by wot IFY has written in regards to d report I wud say Chioma is playing smart.

P.S- I tot ur name was Simbi smiley
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
ifyalways:

. . .add this to the fact the Chioma told me that she dont know how aunty Kemi got her contacts.

Who would not be sceptical and wary should fall in the line,please.
You've handled the situation excellently well so far and anyone who thinks otherwise should fall in line like you said.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
do you need a place for a baby?

i need to go back and re-read this
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
CC tbh helpers are bit weary of Chioma,ask me WHY

According to IFY's latest write up about d sms and d whole shibanggg,D mother of d baby been Chioma wants school fees money not hospital or baby donations,I may be wrong but Chioma has to prove odawise by making her presence known on exactly wot she wants.If she needs help we need her honesty in return,am I bin fair here?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
^you are right on point.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
All the wahala arose just because a grown assed man called Chelsea wouldnt think before hitting the keyboard.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

CC tbh helpers are bit weary of Chioma,ask me WHY

According to IFY's latest write up about d sms and d whole shibanggg,[b]D mother of d baby been Chioma wants school fees money not hospital or baby donations,[/b]I may be wrong but Chioma has to prove odawise by making her presence known on exactly wot she wants.If she needs help we need her honesty in return,am I bin fair here?
Why would the part in bold be priority need from NL? Has her parents defaulted from taking care of her? Why is she taking everybody for a ride?
Those of you that have her email plus BB Pin, plus phone number plus house address would do us well by disturbing her like she disturbed ify yesterday and get her to come and explain her 'stunts' of joining heads together.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
bournvita:

BB

How did you reach out to chioma? How did she reply you

She had her email address in her profile. Check the first line of my response to Tpia too. I also emailed Mukina too, to let her know I had been in contact with the girl since morning and that she wanted me to help her pass the message to Nairaland Charity that the Public Welfare people might want to tell her parents oh, that Mukina should help me do this.

chaircover:

That is what I was saying mutter, that due to the difficulties of this particular case Ify and I were ruunning everything we were doing back to each other so we were able to work out and streamline what needed to be done regarding the baby. We honestly didnt know that other people were helping in the background.

[size=14pt]I certainly don’t have a problem with other people getting involved and helping but from what has happened we can see that it would have been easier if some mention had been made of this so we all don’t get confused and we all work together to reach a positive outcome [/size]

. . . .and I don’t know why we are spending so much time talking about the 150K when we are still back to square one with a baby that needs to be placed in a good and legit foster home.  

Hmmm, so the fact that I came to say ON THIS THREAD THAT the girl had been eating nothing for the past 3/4 days which prompted you people to get food for her was not enough to indicate that I must have established contact with her huh? The fact that I said "the girl I spoke to did not want to give up her baby" was not glaring enough abi?

Sorry oh, next time I will use font size 30 in colour red to say this  cool Glad this issue is sorted.

Next. . .
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bournvita: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2012
You all Need to relax, go Watch the Australian Open all of you grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
Odunnu:

Why would the part in bold be priority need from NL? Has her parents defaulted from taking care of her? Why is she taking everybody for a ride?
Those of you that have her email plus BB Pin, plus phone number plus house address would do us well by disturbing her like she disturbed ify yesterday and get her to come and explain her 'stunts' of joining heads together.

Odunnu ayam glad u have reasoned d situation, d SHE (Chioma) is seriously making it a rollacoaster ride between helpers its unfair.Yes I fully understand her state but she shouldn't in no way try to out-smart d audience,she has made fullstops where commas were only needed.

Ify I repeat u doing great tins may d greatness multiply you with wealth and good health,u have done d rite tin.I joked in d beginning dat maybe na format u dey give us,but it stared right in my face dat u were trust-worthy.U haven't  called any1 here a scammer b it directly or indirectly,u have simply stated u pulled out due to Chiomas cunny replies.

On d bible people I do not no Ify offline or online,I only see her here on Nl doing great tins.So if any baga thinks am defending her bcus we be paddies OH WELLLL!!!!!! ,its Badosky jus bin a BADO GBAM GBAM!!!!!! Bite me oucccccch!!!!!!!  tongue cool
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
Okay everybody take a break now grin grin

we will be back later

in the meantime, i will ask ify to call her and ask what she wants and if she can come online later today or tomorrow to state what she wants and you guys can take it from there.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
^Honourable I support ojere,na so we want am o we speaketh from peoples democracy of helpers.By d way can sum1 teach me how to make akara? cool
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bournvita: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2012
Damnnnnn Federer lost the game cry

Oops sorry, back to topic
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2012
Na wa oh . . .  Why are people blaming the girl for asking for 150k? In her initial post, she didnt ask for money, she just wanted someone to take the baby. But BB offered her money so tell me again why she should reject it.  undecided  undecided  How can you put sugar in someone's mouth and the person will spit it out    undecided

IMO, if BB and co wants to send the money, let them. But lets not deviate from the topic. That little baby needs help and if we really want to help, we should focus on that right now. We dont even have to talk about the 150k here, let that be b/w the girl and BB, just like BB wanted in the first place.

Ify nwanne'm and Madam CC pls dont be angry. Don't stop what you are doing for the baby girl. The poster is obviously a child at heart. At 24 I expected better from her but she still has some growing up to do.

But let's not let that innocent little girl suffer for the f00lishness of her mother.  sad  sad
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2012
big_bumper:

She had her email address in her profile. Check the first line of my response to Tpia too. I also emailed Mukina too, to let her know I had been in contact with the girl since morning and that she wanted me to help her pass the message to Nairaland Charity that the Public Welfare people might want to tell her parents oh, that Mukina should help me do this.

Hmmm, so the fact that I came to say ON THIS THREAD THAT the girl had been eating nothing for the past 3/4 days which prompted you people to get food for her was not enough to indicate that I must have established contact with her huh? The fact that I said "the girl I spoke to did not want to give up her baby" was not glaring enough abi?

Sorry oh, next time I will use font size 30 in colour red to say this  cool Glad this issue is sorted.

Next. . .

Oya e don do na ahan ahan!  angry  angry  tongue  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Is Low Self Esteem A Result Of Parental Upbringing Or Personality? / Why Are Relatives Always Jealous Of One's Success? / Comparison In A Family. How Healthy Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.