Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. (22098 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Freesia(f): 12:41am On Jan 25, 2012
Wow you ladies are amazing to come through for this girl like you have,Chaircover,Ifyalways,Mutter,Big_Bumper.May you ladies,your families and generations never lack,God bless you always.
Chioma there will be a light through the tunnel,it might take some time but you will be okay in the long run.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2012
Update
Chioma is yet to decide on the home to take her daughter to and is NOT open to the suggestion of involving/telling her parents now.(she says she would do so herself when she is done with her exams)
She has the contacts of an Orphanage,Mutter's lawyer friend and welfare so its gonna be an easy route for her whenever she decides.
NLD charity are NOT so far involved in Chioma's case.
Anyone that wants to help or contact Chioma should do so on this thread.I believe Chioma would respond accordingly.
I and CC(she sent someone) have seen Chioma,advised her and given our widows mite however along the line,somethings came up which I for NOW,dont understand so after seeking counsel from Mutter's lawyer friend,this update is necessary.

God bless us all.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2012
Hmmmmmm God bless u Ify
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by OAM4J: 12:40am On Jan 26, 2012
hmnnn. . . undecided
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by chelseabmw(m): 1:13am On Jan 26, 2012
Ify had already made provisions to get help to chioma but she bite the hand that feed her.This poster is just looking for unnecessary attention. . . .Guys,just know that anyone that sends money to this girl has been scammed/Deceived/Conned/Fooled.

My 2 cent
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nekai(f): 3:22am On Jan 26, 2012

OP I hope you are feeling better. (Those post-partum hormones can really mess with you so be careful)
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 26, 2012
Shebi una dey yab tpia?

Chelsea
Care to tell us nlders how she bit the fingers that fed her? At least we supposed know.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:02am On Jan 26, 2012
Baby y nowww say no more biko kiss kiss
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by moremi2008(m): 5:42am On Jan 26, 2012
*grabs a bag of chips and patiently waits*
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:49am On Jan 26, 2012
jennykadry:

Shebi una dey yab tpia?

Chelsea
Care to tell us nlders how she bit the fingers that fed her? At least we supposed know.
Its best you hear it from d source.D poster should come in to defend herself soonest am sure,so ignore Chelsea for thee do not no wot he is talking about. smiley

moremi2008:

*grabs a bag of chips and patiently waits*

Add guilder to dat and ama just share a seat with u as we patiently wait for Chioma.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 6:13am On Jan 26, 2012
jennykadry:

Shebi una dey yab tpia?

Chelsea

In a nutshell, people love been seen to be doing "a" gallant thing hence the attack on Tpia, but only Tpia was doing "the" gallant thing and asking the right questions. . . .someone initially saying "something is" a barbaric and coldblooded act is not necessarily saying Chioma "is" barbaric and coldblooded. . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-851929.0.html#msg10020552

When I first saw this thread, my mind started racing 19 to the dozen, and seeing Chaircover's email address, I heaved a huge sigh of relief. . . I came back to the thread, then suddenly the message behind Tpia's words "civilised society, the owner. . ." jumped right out at me. . . and jolted me back to the cold harsh reality and I was like "hang on, is it email Chaircover I should have said, or YEPARIPA WHO kNOWS CHIOMA's MOTHER". . . because this "meeting" was not converged in some mud hut in the old town hall in some obscure place like Obiagheli in Umuahia but on the www accessible to anyone anywhere in the world and THIS IS NOT A SPARE BUBBLE GUM BEING PUT UP FOR OFFER ON NL. . . hence reason I contacted Chioma within seconds, and she opened up to me. . .and I reassured her she had come to the right place. . .

She never mentioned anything about financial help all through the hours I spoke to her . . . but seeing that she was haemourraging her tuition fees to pay the hospital bill was the reason I came back to chip in that the financial aid route should not be closed.

That said, I want to believe this new revelation is precipitated by just a few crossed wires or . . .showboating undecided
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 6:22am On Jan 26, 2012
chelseabmw:

Ify had already made provisions to get help to chioma but she bite the hand that feed her.This poster is just looking for unnecessary attention. . . .Guys,just know that anyone that sends money to this girl has been scammed/Deceived/Conned/Fooled.

My 2 cent

I had to quote you so I can re-read you when I awake fully.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 6:25am On Jan 26, 2012
. . . There is a statement up there somewhere on this thread that there is a Mother and a new born baby confirmed by some OBS/GYN. . .which translates to today being the 8th day this precious golddust God had formed and known and moulded in the womb was brought forth. . .since today is her "omugwo/ikomo/naming ceremony" to celebrate her coming into this realm. . .the decision not to abort/the baby itself are all good things which are God-inspired, hmmm so. . .temper temper oh. . .surely God the author and finisher that started "this great gift" would see it to the end. . . Amen Amin Ashe

chelseabmw:

My 2 cent

History repeating itself. . . hmmm cool

What is it with men . . .and. . . tools. . .hmmm cool Chelseabmw my foot-in-mouth paddy for the autosection jungle, I hail oh. . .na so una, hmmm make I keep quiet for now. . .
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 6:33am On Jan 26, 2012
Chelsea,easy first.
I'm not saying Chioma is scam,atleast she did not scam me.
Is there a child?YES
Was she offered help?YES
. . .LIKE I said in my earlier post,we got to a stage when we are almost close to getting a home for the girl courtesy of Mutter's lawyer friend but "some other things came up,which i have struggled to understand " but sadly i could not.

That's the truth of the situation.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2012
So where is this Chelsea dude getting his misinformation from? @Chelsea, even if any of these ladies discussed with you in confidence and mentioned scam in/out of context, it is not your duty to open your mouth. Dammmit, not so fast atleast. You were hasty. If we all say things we hear we will not only get into trouble but also get others into trouble.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 8:58am On Jan 26, 2012
An IP check is in order, Busy_body is the same person as Big_bumper and this I have never hidden from anyone.

Wow, news just filtering in is accusing me of being as well Busybody20 for sinister reasons and a scammer working in cahoots with Chimamb. I should let go and let God, but I am only human and still in training, so I am sure God would forgive me because it is His job. If I was involved in this shenanigan, why would I be egging Tpia on to say Chiomamb is a scammer and telling y'all to allow Tpia be free to express her opinion, blah, blah, blah. If not that I am someone who does things without letting the right hand know what the right hand is doing, unlike the Pharisees who loves to scream it out loud from the rooftops, HOW WOULD I HAVE NOTICED OTHER SILENT GIVER IN OUR MIDST such as Jaybee and Sauron undecided How would I tell a Moderator to help me repay some money into Chioma's and two other Nairalanders account AS AT 3 DAYS AGO? (((shudders)))

My hunch about this being about showboating was right all along.

Will be back to take it one at a time. . .
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2012
Thank you CC.
I wonder why Chioma cannot come online anymore?To atleast update NLDers and prove either I or CC as liars.

When stories begin to take on a brand new turn and one gets confused,its best to "stop and check your steps" to avoid getting burnt or lost in the middle of what u have no idea about.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2012
BB who is saying thrash about you?

You people are confusing us, what brand new turn are you people talking about? All these half and half comments is doing us no good.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by chelseabmw(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2012
funny people cheesy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by chelseabmw(m): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2012
Just my personal opinion. . . . from what i have read here . . . . That's how i can to my conclusion. . .Am out
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2012
shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

Sauron still exists on nl hmmmmm na wa o,jeeeZ it has jus gone really cold in here.D Big Bang jus taking place d scientist could be right ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tbh If chioma can't come online to explain herself den jeeez I say no more on this truck load of wahala.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2012
jennykadry:

BB who is saying thrash about you?

Fishing out the peeps Jenny. . .everyone who has posted following the update on this thread except for Nekai and Odunnu and Moremi2008. . .BRB

Chelseabmw unwittingly allowed himself to be used as a tool and is now pretending to be the fallguy. . .

I would be back my dear.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2012
^Chelsea that was quite some conclusion.Hoping Chioma would come online soon to provide answers to the ffg mysteries:

When Chiomao started her thread,she did NOT leave a contact,either in the form of email or number.I remember vividly cos CC was the one who left her own email address here and asked Chioma to contact her. . .which she did.

CC,forwarded Chioma's email to me.I wrote her,sent her Rev Georges number and asked for her own number.

I forwarded her number to CC.NOTE: Chioma's contacts(email and no) was just between me and CC. . .or so we assumed.

Monday evening on my visit to Chioma,i asked her how much she needs to settle the doctor she said 20K.I told her that i and CC wud get that within ourselves and i wud bring that on wednesday.My monday visit was at night cos she was crying she have had nothing all day so i just had to make the visit.

We agreed that we would go to welfare on wednesday as she said she is scared of going with mutters lawyer friend.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2012
Tuesday,I was in Benin when Chioma sent me an sms that she needs 150K.I called her(from Perx's place) and told her we would see morrow when I get back even though I dont understand where or what she wants 150K for.

Tuesday midnight(i came back late)Chioma sent me an sms that I should provide her my account details because some nlders want to send her the 150K but because she dont want no one but I and CC to have her real identity,she would prefer they send the money through me so i forward to her.

She also sent me an sms to say that because we(i and CC) got her some provisions and drugs,the doctor saw it and got on her neck to pay the 20k so she went to an ATM to withdraw money and pay the doctor.

Ooops,I forgot,on monday,she informed us that the her parents have paid her school fees too,and her final exams comes up in a couple of months.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2012
ifyalways:

^[size=14pt]Chelsea that was quite some conclusion.Hoping Chioma would come online soon to provide answers to the ffg mysteries:

When Chiomao started her thread,she did NOT leave a contact,either in the form of email or number.I remember vividly [/size] cos CC was the one who left her own email address here and asked Chioma to contact her. . .which she did.

CC,forwarded Chioma's email to me.I wrote her,sent her Rev Georges number and asked for her own number.

I forwarded her number to CC.NOTE: Chioma's contacts(email and no) was just between me and CC. . .or so we assumed.

Monday evening on my visit to Chioma,i asked her how much she needs to settle the doctor she said 20K.I told her that i and CC wud get that within ourselves and i wud bring that on wednesday.My monday visit was at night cos she was crying she have had nothing all day so i just had to make the visit.

We agreed that we would go to welfare on wednesday as she said she is scared of going with mutters lawyer friend.

ifyalways:

^Chelsea that was quite some conclusion.Hoping Chioma would come online soon to provide answers to the ffg mysteries:

When Chiomao started her thread,she did NOT leave a contact,either in the form of email or number.I remember vividly cos CC was the one who left her own email address here and asked Chioma to contact her. . .which she did.

BOOKMARKED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.

Thank God I notified the admin of the progress of this thread BECAUSE CHIOMA WAS WORRIED ABOUT SOMETHING AND WANTED ME TO HELP HER PASS ON A MESSAGE TO NAIRALAND CHARITY, phew, THANK GOD AGAIN, so at least they would be able to verify if an email was included in Chioma's profile earlier on. . .
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2012
Naturally,I got worried so I reached CC and funny enough,she also sent almost same set of sms to CC.

I called Chioma and my first question was,"who are the nlders that want to send you money and how did they get your contact"?
Chioma said its "aunty Kemi" that told her friend(school mate).
I asked her again,who is aunty Kemi and how did she know/get your friends contact?
Chioma said aunty Kemi is a Nlder and her friend too is a nlder.
I asked for their nld usernames and she asked me to call back while she finds out.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2012
This is getting nasty
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2012
ifyalways:

Naturally,I got worried so I reached CC and funny enough,she also sent almost same set of sms to CC.

I called Chioma and my first question was,"who are the nlders that want to send you money and how did they get your contact"?
Chioma said its "aunty Kemi" that told her friend(school mate).
I asked her again,who is aunty Kemi and how did she know/get your friends contact?
Chioma said aunty Kemi is a Nlder and her friend too is a nlder.
I asked for their nld usernames and she asked me to call back while she finds out.

Ha, i can see clearly now. . . cool
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2012
So BB who is calling you a scammer?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2012
I called Chioma back.
She said aunty kemi is big bumper.I asked her to send me that information via sms which she did.
I asked her for her sch. friend username.
She said her friend said she is NOT a registered user of Nld.

I then asked,how then did aunty Kemi contact your friend?
She said NO,that aunty Kemi contacted her directly.
I asked her how?I thought its just me and CC that have your contacts?She said yes,thats what she thought too till aunty Kemi sent her an sms.

I asked if she knows any nlder prior her thread or offline,she said no.So how did aunty Kemi get your phone number and she replied and i quote "I don't know"

I left that and i asked,who are the nlders that wants to send you the 150K through my account?
She said busy body and ade.

I was now wondering,how could same person acccording to you want to send you money and same time still be the one that told you"people" wants to send you money.

I asked her to send an sms containing all her answers to the above questions and she did.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2012
Does she have the aunty kemi's no? If yea, is it an overseas no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Is Low Self Esteem A Result Of Parental Upbringing Or Personality? / How Do I Save For The Future So As Not To Learn The Hard Way? / Comparison In A Family. How Healthy Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.