Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (21188 Views)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2012
Assuming ur plan works out fine(I mean her husband finds out she cheated and he divorces her just so u could marry her), if she finds out after a while that you actually "spilled the beans", then she is going to see u for who u really are, a self-centered bastard!
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2012
First of all poster, your thread lacks sense of decorum and secondly, you are nothing but a selfish, egocentric punk ass. How could be sleeping with another man's wife and yet try to break up the marriage. You want to eat your cake and have it ba? You are a disgrace to manhood. Because of wetin day between her legs, u come here dey talk gibberish. Well sitback relax and enjoy the insults that are coming on the way from more people.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by xrayfab: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2012
Who ever you re were ever you re from, You re a pig. What makes u think you can be faithful to the woman u want to deceive? You re just lost big idiot. Bleep YOU!!! angry embarassed
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2012
2goodbobo:

First of all poster, your thread lacks sense of decorum and secondly, you are nothing but a selfish, egocentric punk Bottom. How could be sleeping with another man's wife and yet try to break up the marriage. You want to eat your cake and have it ba? You are a disgrace to manhood. Because of wetin day between her legs, u come here dey talk gibberish. Well sitback relax and enjoy the insults that are coming on the way from more people.
Like they say, SEXKILLZ smiley
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by sukzez: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2012
@poster.u'v givn d opportunity to DEVIL to ruin ur lif n put in u everlastin sef-condemnatn. Who can wash away dis sinful act of urs? Only JESUS CHRIST i no. Repent now, death await u!
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2012
sukzez:

@poster.u'v givn d opportunity to DEVIL to ruin ur lif n put in u everlastin sef-condemnatn. Who can wash away dis sinful act of urs? Only JESUS CHRIST i no. Repent now, death await u!
Or Oyedepo with slaps prayers lipsrsealed
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2012
U cheated on ur wife with a married woman, well u av to deal with the implications
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by faboben10: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2012
Do to others as u want others 2 do to u, may God deliver u.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by ImaIma1(f): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2012
Poster, ur case is not a new one. its a cycle. u will leave ur wife that u wld hv workd things out with and marry d other woman and then as u live with her, u'l begin to see reasons(cos no one is perfect) why u shld date n marry another woman.
very few pple r wise on d spot. most pple look back and wish dey hd made a better decision and that my friend is foolishness. pray my friend or u may waste d next 5 yrs of ur life
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Konnektions146(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
this was how the OP started with his wife and now he is done with the poor lady, nw its abt this arried one, okkkk, lets see how yu crash-land in yur selfish and st00pidd world
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by thehunted(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
whats d big deal
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by hannahmay(f): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2012
Abeg, next thread. Mtcheeeeeew. Yeye man and yeye woman.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by lond07: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2012
Your marriage is worth every effort to SAVE. Your attraction to this other woman is purely on lust.

Why not consider going on vacation with your wife, away from daily routines and worries. Unwind and have 1 to 1 open discussion. Whatever the problems, they can be sorted out. So you need at least  be positive.

By virtue of their makeup, women like to be cherished, appreciated and in constant need of confirmation of your love and commitment. Your attitude, responses and well spoken words will do more than even material gifts.

Do not break another man's home. in fact what gives you the confidence that the man will not turn on you and get you injured or killed by assasins in the process. Be careful. No man will look favorably on his rival.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by octavian(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2012
What happens @poster, when your wish is granted. You are married to her but find out that she is emotionally attached to your Security Man and she's constantly cheating on u?? Use your Brainbox and listen to that tiny voice coming from ur Heart telling u're GREEDY
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by mumuto: 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2012
ashawo man like u
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by jethro2: 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2012
Take time to sit and think it thru. Nobody is above mistake but what you need to avoid is the reccurrence of such. Firstly, put yourself in the other man's shoe. If you were to discover your wife is having an extramarital affair, how will you feel? Secondly, what did the other woman have that your wife did not? And have you thought about the future of your baby? Have find out if the woman desire you as much as you desire her? Is she willing to be your wife and not just having an affair with you. Yes love does go sour. The feelings, emotions and affection seems not to be there. You no longer desire each other and you tends to feel you are in bondage. It does happen. But the goodnews is that you can revive your marriage, you can love your wife more than before. It needs your effort. Marriage needs to be constantly worked at. Now is the time for you to start. Cheers
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by sleekman(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
Chei Esu! Ure not Esu's incarnate O na u be the actual Esu. Since ure Esu y don't u just kill d man & sleep with his wife 4 life. Of all d small babes running around Naija na Anoda man own u want? You know what we do to d devil now? smiley we fight with prayer so listen to my prayer.

My Lord Jesus, you who all power and dominion has been given, I beseech u this day. I'm faced at a public forum with d devil so I ask good Lord that his joystick will never function until he seeks genuine repentance. Heavenly father, he will know no peace, his business will start failing as I speak, whatever he sets out to do will fail. Let him come back to this forum and acknowledge the existence of ur supernatural power, let him stand as symbol to others that are like him that covet their neighbours property. Lord, let him cry to all those he has hurt and if he doesn't let him cry to death. Let his joystick shrink and decay like a banana in the sun left to rot. As he seeks pleasure let sadness, loneliness, lack of appetite and the attraction of further destruction follow him. Pls God show to atheist and people of like mind in this forum that u truly exist and ure creation and that nothing exists except through u. Thank you heavenly Father because u hear those who are truly ur children. Amen
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by baduks(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2012
Guy, you need to be a man and go make your marriage work. Thinking of a downfall for another man is never a solution to your problem. If the sex was really great and you are ready to marry another man's wife based on her that, what happens when she moves in with you and you've made love 10times in a day for a whole month? You will then be back to your senses and face reality of building a lasting relationship.

It's better you exert that energy on your wife and grow together in love. If you need to get laid outside your home, go look for single ladies and stop messing around with another man's wife
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by richy5(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2012
move, lol
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by swiftycool(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2012
@poster, b4 I put out a comment, ill like to really know the background of your relationship with your wife. Was she forced on u by powerful and rich inlaws or due to economic circumstances, was it an arranged marriage u had little say in? Or were u trapped into marrying her cos of the baby? Do u think u really ever loved ur wife above every other woman b4 u proposed or were just infatuated? How long did u guys court, do u feel u were pressured ? Were u ever counselled about what a marriage really entails? Were u married in a church/mosque b4 a pastor/imam knowing d oaths u took were to God b4 witnesses or in a court which allows you to look at marriage as a contractual agreement as long as both parties are willing?

Am asking these questions in order not to jump at judging u, because I have withnessed or heard of divorces of very young couples.

Pls note dat your reply is very crucial to dis discourse and would open the eyes of many couples and intending ones on a lot of issues as regards marriage and decision making in the heat of the momment. For all I know u might b a victim, however cannot b justified in this ur new move. Ill really like u to reply
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by heilige(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
Judgement is on earth not in heaven, CONFIRMED

You both should report yourselfs to your partners. Thereafter ask them to invoke this verses:

Matthew 19
V 3: The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
V 6: Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
V 9: And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
V 18: He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by klear(f): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2012
Dis goes to say dat u r nt a real man. u can not even mend ur marriage yet u r eager 2 'help' anoda confused woman who obviously has a lot of issues in her life ( IMO any married woman dat sleeps wit anoda man has BIG issues ) Hope ur gun is loaded? cos dat controlling husband of hers will def blow ur d**k off b4 killing u.
Better work on ur marriage, dia is no perfect partner out dia & i bet u dat woman dat u r falling big tym for is nt better dan ur wife @ d end of d day. Treat ur wife like a queen & she will do d same & leave married women alone, dey r poisoned apples in matters like dis
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Daluuzor(m): 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2012
first, wat took u to d lady's house? U had it in mind b4 goin der, u started finding fault in ur own marriage as soon as ur infidelity started, and u want to wreck anoda man's marriage so dat u can av d wife, just 3yrs afta marriage!! Now, u do not knw women, u may tink u luv her, but dat is lust and such does not last, u've not started d journey of marriage and u tink u've gone far, go make d best outta ur own marriage and quit wateva u have wit d lady, and dude, watch ur 6 o'clock, women r deceitful, its like ur life is hanging on a balance. U may not know it, but ur wife is d best tin dat eva happened to u, treat her like d queen she is
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by dasparrow: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2012
Yep, marraige wahala again. It is people like the OP that give the marraige institution a bad name. No wonder an increasing number of people around the world are choosing to bypass this thing called marraige. The headache is too much and people in our generation are more selfish than ever with no consideration for their spouse. I dey sitdon dey look. My main concern is what is happening in Nigeria at the moment with BH and not what adultrous married folks are doing in their God-forsaken, lustful lives.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by DeepSoul(f): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2012

This is what happens when people marry just because they think it's the right time for them to, and because it's what's expected from them. This is what happens when two people who have zero connection or affection for each other get married.

To all ye single desperate people, read and learn.  smiley

@Poster: Why did you marry your wife if you had no connection and didn't love her? You think marriage is a joke? Now you're in it and you don't even feel bad for all the evil you have planned out. And to think you have a CHILD!! Have you even considered your kid and the effect this will have on him or her? Kai!

Some mothers do have em sha!
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2012
@OP: The pussy must have been good then for you to still be drooling over someone's wife.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by mimiws: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2012
Dis is temptation, away frm it N̤̥̈̊ stick 2 Ʊя̲̅ wify abeg.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by lilyafaten: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2012
Are u sure it is not a course on both of u? Think of how to rebuild your home and leave another man's wife for him ohh,
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by silibaba: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2012
go home and sin no more
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by jethro2: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2012
No offense intended but most of the contributors here are brash, judgemental and abusive. He needs help thats why he came here. Matured advice not abusive words. Many of us are into worst scenario than him. I am not saying he did well but rather than condemning and cursing him, he need words of encouragement and advice to get out of this problem. Christ said he that has no sin let him cast the first stone. Anything that has to do with emotion is very very delicate
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by adanny01(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2012
I will not go down the road others have in abusing you for ur actions. married folks loose feelings for their partners. Its a normal thing.
You going after another woman is not my problem but you trying to break another mans home apart. I would never support you for that. It is her business and you should never ever interfere.
Being intimate with an unmarried girl is your business anytime but with a married woman, its has become everybodys business. Imagine if it was your wife.
Let her deal with her husband! Thats the right thing.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Dyamante(f): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
Lmao!what wont i see on nairaland?
Anyway if you are both fed up in your marriages i think you should trade partners with her husband then it will be a win-win situation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.