Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (21189 Views)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by expert555: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2012
I'm going to keep it nice and symple provided you wife is not violent against you work on your marriage. Woman emotions goes like yo yo as soon as you left you wife for her she might slam you given her sex and drugs of the past. Women can be venerable and society allowed them to Change their mind as often as they like. See what happen to Seal the way Hiede Klum slammed him as soon as she gets her confidence back.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by manga1980(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2012
virgodes. Forget about her and don't ever think about breaking up with her. You have at least a child with your wife and it doesn't seem to me that you where forced to get married. From what you have mentioned, she seems to make effort in making her marriage work. You should do the same.

Should you continue to cause anything for her, then you are an idiot of a human being.

May God guide you and your heart. Amen.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by austinooo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2012
You are the architect of your problem(s), you think ur marriage is not working becos you dont want it to work, You personally think your diferences with ur wife irreconcilliable becos of the alternative that you both have i.e marrying the other woman. But let me just remind you that u once loved your wife before things got scathered and there is no assurance that if you marry ur new lover there is not going to be another yawa in the future. Pray well and be guided accordingly.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by blackboi(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2012
black fiction, keep it coming
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2012
OP yu are under a curse oo i just google your write up and the result was Victim under curse.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by thegeorgy(f): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2012
see wickedness in high places.how will your marriage work when your busy screwing someone else's wife, u dey form victim,rubbish.u berra repent.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Almeida: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2012
Well! Well!! Well!!! The crap we read every day!! Amazing!!! Get this into your numb skull!!! That woman was probably lonely not knowing the fate of her husband and looking for company which you stupidly provided. Truth be told, your episode was just a rump in the hay. Her husband is back, and she's leaving her life, go leave yours fool and let her be.

Every marriage has problems you either try to make the best out of them or you opt out. Maybe you just might be the problem in your own marriage.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by qtx(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2012
am sure your unripe plantain is itching u rite? well all i can tell you is you will soon meet your death if you fail to get back your right senses. If it was with a non-married lady i wud have said hmmmmm buh witsome else s wife bro, c a psychiatrist. honestly!
B WARNED!!!
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by mpmp: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
@Virgodes

I so much love your title:

"I cheated on my wife with another man's wife,, "

Dont worry you are on your way to redemption.

Suppose your title was something like this:

"I cheated on my wife with another man"

then I would have just said, you are on your own.

I met this woman through a mutual friend! We had this attraction that was just unexplainable. After the third day of knowing her she gave me her address after I asked for it and we Were Intimate for almost 2 hours. Probably the best and hottest sex of my life. We continued to see each other every evening for the next 2 weeks. The only reason we did not continue this is because her husband came back from deployment. Yes, he was deployed. We did not just Be Intimate, but rather spent time getting to know one another and in the mean time fell for each other. We ended up saying "I love you". The feelings we had grew strong and stronger and even continued to grow after her husband came home, even though we couldn't see each other. We had a connection that was stronger than anything either of us have felt before, and not just intimate. After all the talking and even the day's I took off work to spend the whole day with her, we realized how perfect we would be together.

A simple documented tutorial on how you committed adultery with another married woman:
1) I met this woman through a mutual friend.
2) we had this attraction that was just unexplainable.
3) After the third day of knowing her she gave me her address after I asked for it and we Were Intimate for almost 2 hours.

Chief, you berra change your name to Solomon o. You are damn smooth.

I honestly didnt imagine it takes only three days(1,2,3) to get another married woman into a bed of adultery and for a first time 2-hour marathon sexual activity.

Are you sure she is someone's wife? Coz, I am trying to imagine how long her husband had been away, and how many days she had to herself; and if other men had propositioned her very simply and just according to your above tutorial, how many men would have the same testimony you have.

Having 2-hour marathons with men after 3-days of meeting them might be her specialty o. Beware.

[b]Question: [/b]on the third day, after giving you her address, and you went there like a lamb to the slaughter, did you think about her kids, where they could possibly be - or doesnt she have kids yet.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by cynthiafred67(f): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
Ummmmmmm *Smh* I smell destruction all over u op (KARMA is a bit.ch u knw?)
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by HISchild: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2012
@op, i tell you truly, there are consequences to these actions and more. Cease and desist immediately and be faithful to your wife and most important, obedient to GOD.

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” – Heb 13:4

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” - Galatians 5:19-23
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by 4Play(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2012
I wonder where this tale was copied from. Perhaps, this is to generate hits and spice the romance section up.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2012
@poster: You are very selfish.May God forgive you if you repent.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by gsbn1: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2012
Who was that Nigerian Banker who cheated on his wife with his friend's wife last year? cry
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Divab(f): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2012
clap 4 urself, this is just a pice of crap, Mr. poster, its a cheap way to get attention, if you dont ve anything to write. just read other NL post and get off the internet, its a cheap shot, i dont buy this story, though it happens in real life but it didnt happen to u, 2 many holes to poke into,
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by tEsLim(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2012
You will be surprised when you finally migrate from frying pan to fire. SHe will never tell you the full story and no woman will narrate the story in a way she will look bad herself. Except a total b*tch though some eyinbo I've met do tell you even when their stories are ridiculous. She probably still sleeps around and do drugs too. Dont leave your wife because of an affair fool.  You done it and it was interesting now its time to move on. Another one will re-occure things like this are just natural cycle with some people.

Enjoy affairs while they last and dont mix it up with family; never let it get in your head
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2012
Mobinga:

You posted this in the webmaster's section. So:

Are you sure your wife function is returning data?

Why don't you try this code :

public boolean wife($husband){
return false;
}

LOL!! BRILLIANT!! grin grin

@op, I didn't read it all (in a hurry) kiss but. . .will be back to offer my highly anticipated and relevant opinion!! cheesy kiss
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by tampa1871: 12:11am On Jan 26, 2012
Start caring for your wife as you care about this woman, if you treat your wife as she deserves to be treated, then love will naturally return to your marriage. Treat her like a queen, and she will treat you like a King.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 1:22am On Jan 26, 2012
I wonder why people are so wicked and dumb at the same time
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by pareto(m): 1:52am On Jan 26, 2012
@ poster, although you are married, you are not matured. Not everyone that is married is matured but u need to wise up. The other woman only used you to fill her husband's absence not that she doesn't love her husband. I am sure ur wife must have seen u do ugly things before she started acting that way. Change your ways.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by georgesylva(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2012
grin lmao, abeg bro how old r u?
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by ALGAMISH: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2012
be careful
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by mobf: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2012
People post thrash sometimes, calling the OP all sort of names and cursing. I just dey laugh
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by belomada(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2012
yuo're so Adulterous how cn make love wz som once wife? in fact u r selfish how would u feel if som1 dd d samtin wz u own wife, u beta go ask 4 d forgiveness 4rm ha husband,
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by fellabrims: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
@ Poster,

With these three pages of curses, mixed feelings and others being indifferent, have you found the answer that you seek?? grin grin
NL is surely a forum that reveals Naija nature intoto. . .
For the record sef, where you dey sef? Fear no make u reply your post ba?. . . .

My advice be contented with the 80% u have at home, see how u can make the 20% work, so u'll get a full bumper package.

At times what we see is just a mirage of the true being. . .Women are emotional folks. A single quarrel with their husband could make them thinking they made a terrible decision for the rest of their lives. . .

Look within bro!
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2012
The OP is Oliver Twist
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by luckgames(m): 3:50am On Jan 27, 2012
Dude go get help
The reason that you want to be with her is because  It is all about just F her.
If you have to live in the same house  with her for two months things will change
Go work on your relationship with your wife
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by rabalord(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2012
Guyz can't u c dat dis story was fabricated? If not y hasn't OP responded 2 any of d comments u've all bn making, Leave him be jor, he's only seeking attention
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Tosinville(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2012
Keep cheating till ur arse get bursted
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by marychizo: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2012
in addition to pieces of advise that have been given to you, i suggest you give your wife all the love you are planning to give to this other mans wife. You have not been enjoying yourwife because you've not given her love. SHOW LOVE TO HER, and you will see the drastically change in her life. GIVE HER ATTENTION THAT GAVE TO OTHER WOMAN, and your marriage will work. DON'T break another man's home because of LOST. You did not love this other woman at all, you only LOST her because of stolen sex she gave you in the absence of her husband. SO BEWARE and REPENT.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by RoselynDavid: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
indeed. Marriage is a journey of no return. I mean hw on earth culd u marry sum1 u dnt luv? Wel. I advise u go 4 ur hrt. Bt dats wil creat enemity btw u, ur wife. Nd d kids.. My fellow Youths let shine our eyes nd b wise. Coz d hand of time can neva b revised back.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by damola57: 6:47am On Aug 22, 2012
Ma broda, you are in a deep shit. There is no marriage that does not have its toil within the first 3 yrs. What effort have u made to bring ur wife around. Grow up and stop making urself feel good about what you should be shot for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship / The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.