Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (103275 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Naija Boys Try Zulu Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2012
@msd letz see ur pix

1 Like

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Wbong: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2012
ethio

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2012
Only west africans can have the inferiority complex to trip overthemselves and compete over which horn of african is better than them. so sad. everytime i read these threads my respect for you guys goes down down down. pretty soon i will view you the same way as african americans. this is coming from a somali.

Every day my sister or cuzzing complains that africans be hitting on her. and every day me and my friends have to tell these black africans to f off. for some reason i can see why african americans have the same messed up way of thinking as you west africans. its only normal since the decended from you. you always thing the grass is greener on the other side. i have never seen an ethiopian or somali or djibouti or eritrean saying how other women from other countries are better looking than them. serious infriority complex. dont say this thread is started by a somali. cause i have read almost every thread here about somalis and ethiopians.

to the few somali who are on here: joooji waxaan walalayaal. madowkaan iska daafa. waax baa kaaqaaldaan. daadkaa sawwirkoda dont cut and paste. privacy daadka somaalida sawirkoda uudafa. thanks. god bless somalia.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2012
ayanle456:

Only west africans can have the inferiority complex to trip overthemselves and compete over which horn of african is better than them. so sad. everytime i read these threads my respect for you guys goes down down down. pretty soon i will view you the same way as african americans. this is coming from a somali.

Every day my sister or cuzzing complains that africans be hitting on her. and every day me and my friends have to tell these black africans to f off. for some reason i can see why african americans have the same messed up way of thinking as you west africans. its only normal since the decended from you. you always thing the grass is greener on the other side. i have never seen an ethiopian or somali or djibouti or eritrean saying how other women from other countries are better looking than them. serious infriority complex. dont say this thread is started by a somali. cause i have read almost every thread here about somalis and ethiopians.

to the few somali who are on here: joooji waxaan walalayaal. madowkaan iska daafa. waax baa kaaqaaldaan. daadkaa sawwirkoda dont cut and paste. privacy daadka somaalida sawirkoda uudafa. thanks. god bless somalia.

Please share what "bleeped up thinking" that Black Americans have? Cheers!
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2012
African americans have the same mentality as west africans have. or all of africa except north and horn of africa. You guys for some reason thing the your culture or woman is not good enough. you think other people are better than you. i guess this may have to do with the fact that you guys are not one people that are united by culture langauage customs and religions; like somalis and ethiopians. but afriacn americans in general will walk over a black woman that wants him to take a chance at an ethiopian or somali that despises him and his culture. and this dispising comes because he walks over his own woman.

i could never in a millions years say anything bad about somali women. and if i was into other women i could never put my people down to attempt to get pussy over the internet. like some of the nigerian men on this site. i guess what you people lack is pride. i dont know. i think i took too much psychology classes. but no one likes someone who doesnt like himself.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Natasha2(f): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2012
Ayanle you're so on point
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by dokunbam(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2012
;d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2012
ayanle456:

African americans have the same mentality as west africans have. or all of africa except north and horn of africa. You guys for some reason thing the your culture or woman is not good enough. you think other people are better than you. i guess this may have to do with the fact that you guys are not one people that are united by culture langauage customs and religions; like somalis and ethiopians. but afriacn americans in general will walk over a black woman that wants him to take a chance at an ethiopian or somali that despises him and his culture. and this dispising comes because he walks over his own woman.

i could never in a millions years say anything bad about somali women. and if i was into other women i could never put my people down to attempt to get Kitty over the internet. like some of the nigerian men on this site. i guess what you people lack is pride. i dont know. i think i took too much psychology classes. but no one likes someone who doesnt like himself.

Thanks for answering my question.   kiss  

Where do I start first?  I know many people are good with stereotyping to make themselves feel less "ignorant" without accepting reality (not the chatter) for what it is.  

Now if you are talking about the Black American men that are dating and marrying non-Black women, that is their choice.  We can't tell someone who they should date or marry.  

Some of them may have issues with their own blackness, but self hate isn't a "Black American nor "West African" thing.  It is a discombobulated human thing.  What do you say about non-Black women having surgeries/tanning to have the "Black woman" look? Are they self-hating?

I as an American do not think Horn of Africa is any different than West Africa, South Africa, and Central Africa.

Now you mentioned that Somalis embrace their culture, language, religion, and customs, but why are your people killing each other and starving?  Is it part of Somali's culture to kidnap individuals from yachts?  Just asking questions.  

Please know that not all Black Americans, West Africans, Somalis, and Ethiopians share one thought/idealogy.  (Thank God)  

Tyler Perry (Black American) is engaged to a chick from Horn of Africa.   cheesy
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2012
OK where do i start. First the majority of somalis share my views. Trust me on that. when i say majority am talking around 80 to 90 percent. anyone will tell you somalis are xenophobic. as a matter of fact so are ethiopians. with the starving thats just comes from a lack of central government. and that is only in the south where foreign countries are interfering. the north is peace ful and developed. I dont know if you would understand this. but somalis would rather die and kill than allow foreigners to be on their land. thats why they are fighting. unfortunately for those hijacking yaghts those are just people taking advantage of chaos and is not part of our culture. becuse this phenomenon started when the central government in the south fell. but the fact that i brought you a cultural problem within the african american and west african community and you responded with a political problem in somalia says alot. political problems are not the direct result of the average person. they are the result of Nations and companies and people all over the world who have interests. while your problem with your people on pride is a problem that is more individual.

yes somalis do embrace their culture. did you know somalia and ethiopia are the only two countries in the world where europeans have been to where their ethnic language is also the national language. every country in african and south america has a european language as a national language.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2012
Further more. Am not gonna lie. i really do believe that am better than africans and blacks. and thats not because of racism but because of how you people act and your history. even though ethiopians and somalis hate each other. they still respect each other because the people their have pride. if you dont belive that the majority of somalis or ethiopians hate blacks, lol, go to somalinet. type black or africans, than come back and tell me if we like africans, lol, and by the way, those on somalinet, theyre just the kids who grew up in the west, imagine when you meet the parents, loooool, thats what i call pride,

now if you dont mind, the act of teaching you how to carry yourself is a painstaking task, somthing your forefatehrs should have done, but none the less, i will try, to teach your people some amount of decency. by the way, ive seen some free souls here who thing that somalis are their friends, i dont know how to put this, but the people who look like you in somalia, are called the somali bantu, and they use to be our slaves, now their just second class citizens who are servants, stay classy nigeria.lol
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2012
ayanle456:

OK where do i start. First the majority of somalis share my views. Trust me on that. when i say majority am talking around 80 to 90 percent. anyone will tell you somalis are xenophobic. as a matter of fact so are ethiopians. with the starving thats just comes from a lack of central government. and that is only in the south where foreign countries are interfering. the north is peace ful and developed. I dont know if you would understand this. but somalis would rather die and kill than allow foreigners to be on their land. thats why they are fighting. unfortunately for those hijacking yaghts those are just people taking advantage of chaos and is not part of our culture. becuse this phenomenon started when the central government in the south fell. but the fact that i brought you a cultural problem within the african american and west african community and you responded with a political problem in somalia says alot. political problems are not the direct result of the average person. they are the result of Nations and companies and people all over the world who have interests. while your problem with your people on pride is a problem that is more individual.

yes somalis do embrace their culture. did you know somalia and ethiopia are the only two countries in the world where europeans have been to where their ethnic language is also the national language. every country in african and south america has a european language as a national language.

Xenophobia is fear and hatred of foreign language, culture, REGION, and people.  So if Somalis are xenophobic (according to you) then why are Somalis flocking to other countries outside of Somalia and embracing foreign world governments in their country that are bringing food, water, and medicines?  

If I had xenophobia, I wouldn't accept anything foreign unless there are different ranges of xenophobia unheard of.   lipsrsealed

What is "pride" you speak of?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2012
ayanle456:

Further more. Am not gonna lie. i really do believe that am better than africans and blacks.

Did that statement improve the dire conditions in Somalia?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2012
xenophobic in the sense that they wanna be with their own people. why do u think somalis in the west all live in big communities, they wanna be with their own people even if that is in another country. i like how u change the topic. but i can see the shame has gotten to u.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2012
ayanle456:

xenophobic in the sense that they wanna be with their own people. why do u think somalis in the west all live in big communities, they wanna be with their own people even if that is in another country. i like how u change the topic. but i can see the shame has gotten to u.

Your first post shift the direction of the thread when you accused Black Americans and West Africans for having inferiority complexes and I asked you to clarify your epistle.

Do you FEEL SHAME that your people have to accept/ask for FOREIGN HELP?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2012
most europeans dont give aid unless they want something in return. this tells u somalia is important to them. we have oil and resources. so their not giving for free. but this is not about foreign policy. all the problems about somalia is not social problems like west africans have. our problems comes from politics. since we have oil the u.s. messes in our country. thankfully we have fought them so cant they rule us.

if you guys had not sold ur own people into slavery back in the day maybe u would have some pride. but lets get back to the way somalis think vs the way blacks think. we would never sell our own people. we could never make our national language a european one. these thinks are things ur people had control of. somalis asking for help from the middle east is due to rain and food shortage is a political one, only 10 percent of somalis speak arabic. despite trading with arabs for thousands of years. but europeans been in west africa for only a few centuries and u already made european language ur national language. ontop of that u sold ur people to them. lol, wooow, that sums up your way of thinking. history is a good reprsentative of how people are. compare your history against somalias history.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2012
Hi am somali. I just wanted to know why you guys are obsessed with our people. Do you guys know how many people who are somali who go to google and type somali. and these thread on nairaland pop up. wow, i had to sign up, and at least to say a few things. consider these things public service announcements. things that somalis and ethiopians would never really say to your face but think in their head.

first, your obsession is flattering but its border line creepy. second, the idea that other africans find us beutiful to the point where they wanna know about our history and why we look a certain way is quite cute. but the idea of hoards of unevolved west africans admiring our women puts me on the defense. thirdly, these types of threads reinforce my views that their is a reason why my people are better than west africans. and further reinforce the belives why some somalis dont want to be considered africans. the thought of you guys debating whether we are african shows me one more reason why i refer to my self as somali and not black or african.

Its almost as if, if you could convince yourselfs past the point that somalis and ethiopians hate your guts. and prove that they are black. than you would be more proud to be african. and i can understand that part atleast. cause with ethiopia and somalia. the average african looks something thats not fully evolved. stay classy nigerians.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2012
ayanle456:

most europeans dont give aid unless they want something in return. this tells u somalia is important to them. we have oil and resources. so their not giving for free. but this is not about foreign policy. all the problems about somalia is not social problems like west africans have. our problems comes from politics. since we have oil the u.s. messes in our country. thankfully we have fought them so cant they rule us.

if you guys had not sold ur own people into slavery back in the day maybe u would have some pride. but lets get back to the way somalis think vs the way blacks think. we would never sell our own people. we could never make our national language a european one. these thinks are things ur people had control of. somalis asking for help from the middle east is due to rain and food shortage is a political one, only 10 percent of somalis speak arabic. despite trading with arabs for thousands of years. but europeans been in west africa for only a few centuries and u already made european language ur national language. ontop of that u sold ur people to them. lol, wooow, that sums up your way of thinking. history is a good reprsentative of how people are. compare your history against somalias history.

It doesn't matter if Europeans give when they need something in return, WHY ARE XENOPHOBIC SOMALIS accepting/asking for FOREIGN HELP?

It is okay. Humans make errors. wink
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2012
Those are matters of state. i meant xenophobic when it came to admiring other peoples women or marrying other people. just like i accused west africans of. why are u making this political. lol, every country need to trade and do buisness which other. my topic was why u nigerians make topics about somalis and ethiopians, thats the entire subject, for comparison i asked u to go to somalinet, u said somalis dont share my believes i told u yes they do. dont change the subject, i only came here because i googled somalia. and nairaland keeps coming up, and than i found out al these threads of apes drooling over our women, than i asked why, for comparison i told u we are xenophobic, why are u talking about aid and politics, lol, those are things the average somali has no control over, our government is a pupet government, thats why we have alshabaab fighting them. no lets get back to ur peoples obsession. we hate u, but ur people make threads about us, why, are ur people retarded, here are some links on what the average somalis thinks about blacks, lol enjoy. this proves we are xenophobic. stupid slave. lol

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/united-kingdom/TPR60FU2GODLN1QDD
http://www.suuqa.com/forum?func=view&catid=2&id=22248
dont make me post more, i dont want u to go out and kill soamlis, lol
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2012
i guess she finnally figured it out, dont get too depressed reading our soamli forums, yeah, i know it sad, but i thought u guys knew we hated africans, lol, u could see how i am puzzled when i see ur forums saying nigerians who do u like better somalis or ethiopians, the irony is so amazing, that some somalis created a link of this to somalinet, stupid slaves, always chasing anything that doesnt look like a monkey.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by richy5(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2012
Good9te
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2012
Ayanle. You make me laugh really.You are a woriah from somalia calling your fellow wolalos slaves and you do not consider yourself African?
And you claim the west suffers from inferiority complex?
fyi your so called 'superior' population has spilled over to neighbouring countries cz your 'superior pathetic and not economically rewarding attitude' just cant help you live at peace with each other.

do u reside in Somalia ,the West, Eastleigh,South C/B or Komarock?? forget it I know ur are not in somalia!! I wonder why?

Look here, the US doesn't bother with you. Infact they dont give a damn about your existence. Oh thank God for the conference that just ended. At least you made headlines for the right reasons.If US  wants oil they know where to tap it and there are many countries in the East with oil for them to be bothered with the litres in somalia. The US you blame only rem u when one of their own is kidnapped for ransom.

You are the guys bothering the neighbouring and the International community as a whole. Its your own people brewing trouble in your own background making it impossible for you guys to be self sufficient And you claim to be better than black Africa? angry Somalia whether white or black is the worst place on earth and the people are the dirtiest. Ask me and I will tell you how you guys live! You can make a whole country shut down due to dirt and filth!!

Since your problems are manmade and I can see its affecting the way you guys view the rest of Africa I would beg you to go deal with those fellows stopping you from tilling your land during rainy seasons and give the NGO'S and the world a break.

Or better still, copy paste N.somalia to Alaska.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2012
pendo89:

Ayanle. You make me laugh really.You are a woriah from somalia calling your fellow wolalos slaves and you do not consider yourself African?
fyi your so called 'superior' population has spilled over to neighbouring countries cz your superior attitude just cant help you live at peace with each other.

do u reside in somalia or the west?

You see she skirted around my last comment. I knew I had her then and I laughed when she said I was feeling shamed. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2012
oh shes a she?

How can a wolalo call Africans apes and her fellow somalis slaves? Those who do are the idlers in Amsterdam and Canada chewing khat cz they are too lazy.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2012
pendo89:

oh shes a she?

How can a wolalo call Africans apes and her fellow somalis slaves? Those who do are the idlers in Amsterdam and Canada chewing khat cz they are too lazy.

I guess the username threw me off, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a she. I was reading the thread briefly and it seems though most people are voting Ethiopians and I think that what triggered the slobbering epistles.

Envy is indeed deadly.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I guess the username threw me off, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a she. I was reading the thread briefly and it seems though most people are voting Ethiopians and I think that what triggered the slobbering epistles.

Envy is indeed deadly.

Do you know she could be 9ija as well? Just angry that you guys are 'liking them somalis'? undecided
Or even a somali afraid that you guys will take their women and leave them without any?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Vansnickers: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2012
Somali pride??!! Remind me to Laugh at the end of my Post,  you claim your people have Xenophobia and yet you depend
on Asylum and Food from Foreign Lands, I even know some Somalis that live in Nigeria but they are not as Myopic as you are.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120214103822AAFF81Q
Read this and see one of your fellow Somalis, oh yeah I almost forgot, Lmao.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2012
pendo89:

Do you know she could be 9ija as well? Just angry that you guys are 'liking them somalis'? undecided
Or even a somali afraid that you guys will take their women and leave them without any?

Good point. But, I am trying to believe that everyone is truthfully honest. lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Killz3(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2012
pendo89:

fyi your so called 'superior' population has spilled over to neighbouring countries cz your 'superior pathetic and not economically rewarding attitude' just cant help you live at peace with each other.

do u reside in Somalia ,the West, Eastleigh,South C/B or Komarock?? forget it I know ur are not in somalia!! I wonder why?

Look here, the US doesn't bother with you. Infact they dont give a damn about your existence. Oh thank God for the conference that just ended. At least you made headlines for the right reasons.If US  wants oil they know where to tap it and there are many countries in the East with oil for them to be bothered with the litres in somalia. The US you blame only rem u when one of their own is kidnapped for ransom.

You are the guys bothering the neighbouring and the International community as a whole. Its your own people brewing trouble in your own background making it impossible for you guys to be self sufficient [size=17pt]And you claim to be better than black Africa? angry Somalia whether white or black is the worst place on earth and the people are the dirtiest. Ask me and I will tell you how you guys live! You can make a whole country shut down due to dirt and filth!!
[/size]
Since your problems are manmade and I can see its affecting the way you guys view the rest of Africa I would beg you to go deal with those fellows stopping you from tilling your land during rainy seasons and give the NGO'S and the world a break.

Or better still, copy paste N.somalia to Alaska.

Pendo you are WICKED! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Vansnickers: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2012
deleted.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2012
~Killz~:

Pendo you are WICKED! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2012
*runs out of thread before thick green and slimy spit lands on me*
pliz dont come back woriah or al call the AU on you.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Ranoscky(m): 12:40am On Feb 26, 2012
I prefer my Asian chick!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.