Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (103280 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Naija Boys Try Zulu Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2012
ok ayanle.pic removed.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2012
Well u guys are hypocritical, u cant say we dont like somalis now that i am angry, but ur threads are all about us, for the slave that posted the pic of the four soamli womaen, loool, here are some kenyans, enjoy, notice the slave mentality , dont make me post more pics, lol, this guy looks like a monkey, lol, his ur leader, u guys sure know how to pick them, maybe this is the average kenyan, lol,

u guys cannot deny, the average somali looks better than any other african with exception of ethiopian and eritreans cause we look the same,

the average west african bantu looks closer to a monkey than the average somali,

the average african man would rather be with a somali woman who doesnt want him than a willing fellow african monke,

these are all facts,

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by no1madman(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2012
^^What part of d world do u live in?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tpia5: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
@ topic

attack the op and those supporting him, not the somali guy.

You/we (nigerians) were the ones who went looking for his trouble, yet you're now shouting foul.

Why must you constantly open threads about somali girls for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by no1madman(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
^^It's called "freedom of expression". . .it's a free world!
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2012
tpia, i wish more of ur fellow african were like u, but unfortunately thats not the case, lol, I Dont know how they can admire my people on one hand and than attack me for telling them to piss off, lol, u guys have serious inferiority complex, i would fix it before ur kids become the slaves of my kids,

some of the people who attacked me right now for being somali were drooling over our woman two pages ago on this same thread, the irony is so fukin unbelievable, lol,

when i google somali people, i swear the first thing that comes up is black africans and african americans talking about our hair and our dna, whether we are black or not, some even say they are related to us, looool, than i ask u guys why u guys behave this way, and u attack me, wow, u cant even adress ur own inferiority complex,

if u dont believe me go google somali people, i could not believe it, i had to show all my friends, what pisses on top of that is u guys use pictures of somali people from somalinet and facebook with out those peoples permission, and no one has even answered my question, i would have left by now if someone asnwered my question honestly, because me and my friends wanna really know,

why do u make threads worshipping us, and than attack me when i ask u why are u obsessed, loool
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2012
no1madman, finally someone is adressing my question, sorry i came acrss as an @ hole, but i just want to realy know, some of the people pics u posted are my friends from somalinet, and we started a thread about why u guys make threads about us, but no one could honestly answer it, some said u guys have inferiority complex, others said u guys are brain washed, but i dont wana make my mind up without u guys giving me ur view of it,

no1madman, i know its freedom of speech, but do u see how some people might be creeped out, i swear have friends of mine who are girls, who run away from africans because they think u guys have such inferiority complex and wanna be like us so much that u would kill them or something, thats why i got pissed when this guy asked my sister out, he keeps stalking her, some dudes keep hiting on my girlfriend at the university, they are all african americans and afriacns, somali people dont even participate in the african student association, we had to create somali student association because of this creepyness, every somali woman distances her self, and the guys while polite secretly know ur after their sisters and cuzins and girlfriends, now u know why somalis act the way they do, so plz answer my question, thanks
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2012
ayanle456:

chima , dont make me post comments u made about somalis, lol, here are some comments,

Mrs, Chima (f)
Why are "classy" people terrible liars, schizophrenic, and bipolar?

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali
« #78 on: January 28, 2012, 08:41 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO@Nigerian men doesn't go for East and North African women.

I guess those "Nigerian" men are liars.

thats chimas comments proving mmy point, such inferiority complex.

You didn't prove a damn thing with the comment. You copied and pasted a comment laughing at Nigerian men being liars. How does that prove inferior complexity calling Nigerian men liars?

Copy and paste a brain sharmoota. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by no1madman(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2012
^^i don't know about d facebook thing. .i don't do facebook.
i equally don't have inferior complex. . so stop generalizing!
Get some peace!u need it!
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2012
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

grin grin

Ok ayanle. I have realised that you are actually a small boy with an inferior complex. Do not worry. As you continue growing up you will discover theres more to life than colour.Unfortunately it may be too late.

I may have the the ugliest president but hallo dude WE HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO HAS PUSHED KENYA INTO GREATER HEIGHTS THAN WHERE IT WAS A FEW YEARS BACK!! smiley IN THE MEANTIME YOUR SUPERIOR SOMALIA HAS SUNK INTO THE LOWEST LEVELS EVER IMAGINED!!
Ayanle that 'ugly president' feeds your country!!! you have settled on his land!!you are breeding like rats in his country but he still smiles at you! 

Now now now ? What do u guys have?? TERRORISTS? No stable goverment only clan heads and terrorists!! which country is ruled by clan heads??  undecided and you want SOMALIA TO COLONISE AFRICA?? grin grin grin grin grin
WAKE UP!!jeeez! if you are the face of somalia,you can make the International  community give up on you guys cz you are the most ungrateful people on earth. Always in search of war!

Lets just say that this thread has served two purposes.

1. THE MEN HERE SHOULD STOP IDOLISING THE SOMALI WOMAN. God have mercy cz the votes favoured the Ethiopians. grin
2. YOU HAVE MISREPRESENTED YOUR FELLOW SOBER SOMALIS. You are a shame to your community and I strongly believe you are not doing anything sober with your life wherever you are.

Many somali men in Kenya are guilty of sodomising young boys especially in those madrassa classes.You keep making headlines day in and out.
Cant you see how rotten you guys are? angry angry

Now get this straight.I am black African,not even dark like those women I posted there. But guess what? I am soo proud to call myself African. And when I show faces in forums like this I talk like an African not like some brainwashed scum bag.  grin
Most of us who think ahead dont give a damn about colour cz thats the same mentality stopping you guys from progressing. Ask yourself why you are hiding in a foreign country but still have the audacity to call  your country men slaves.

You are cursed and beyond redemption and a only a stray bullet can save your Bottom from misery. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2012
chima, my post is a copy of what u posted, and it proves that u agree that nigerian men are into somali and horn africans. so that proves my hypothesis tha u guys generally dont like ur women, even chima a nigerian agrees with me.

no1, i dont know if u did, but i know some somali people ar scared to put their pics on facebook, cause some people copy them and put them on nairaland, most of the pics are from somalinet, people put their pic on somalinet so their fellow somalis can see them, not to be copied and pasted on a nigerian forum without their permission to be worshipped,

its really sad honestly, u guys know more about somali dna than the average somali, lol, as a somali man i get offended when men from other cultures admire too much, to the point where they take somali peoples private pics and post the, so is it fair to conclude that u guys make thread about us because u guys are naturally interested or is it ur men are naturally admirers of other peoples women, honestly i really wanna know, because my mom says u guys have beeen brain washed, i dont think its that simple, ur answers are greatly appreciated,
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ayanle is there a way of passing your messag across without calling others APES AND SLAVES? YOU ARE A RACIST BECAUSE YOU HAVE ADMITTED YOU HATE BLACK YET YOU ARE SOMALI. AND YOU ARE TRYING TO PROVE HOW SUPERIOR YOU SOMALIS ARE TO THE REST OF AFRICA. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I understand your message but the way you come across is sooo annoying. Hide your sister from the world and get her married fast to one of your cousins before a black man snatches her.
stop pouring your wrath on the rest of Africa cz one west african dude is hitting on ur sis. jeez who cares.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
well its the way i was raised, i was raised with pride, the fact that ur telling me to hide my sister says alot about african men and their need to chase other peoples women, why is it that i have asked this question but no one is answering, its almost like u guys are afraid to confront this problem in ur community, a thread about somali people dna gets 17 pages, a thread about somali women vs ethiopian women gets 19 pages, a thread about somali people being mixed gets 9 pages,

but when a somali comes on here, to ask why som many thread, no one answers, loool that tells me alot, if u go to somalinet, the only thread about africans is how they chase our women, stories about somali women saying how they are hit on constantly,

so i know u guys like to talk about somali people, so lets talk, primarily lets talk about the obsession, if we can have an honest question, i will put my somali pride aside and not call u slave, monkeys, adoon, abid, n!ggers, infidel, and all the words that we throw around casually to describe people who are not somali,ethiopian or eritrean, so lets have this dialouge,
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2012
ayanle456:

well its the way i was raised, i was raised with pride, the fact that ur telling me to hide my sister says alot about african men and their need to chase other peoples women, why is it that i have asked this question but no one is answering, its almost like u guys are afraid to confront this problem in ur community, a thread about somali people dna gets 17 pages, a thread about somali women vs ethiopian women gets 19 pages, a thread about somali people being mixed gets 9 pages,

but when a somali comes on here, to ask why som many thread, no one answers, loool that tells me alot, if u go to somalinet, the only thread about africans is how they chase our women, stories about somali women saying how they are hit on constantly,

so i know u guys like to talk about somali people, so lets talk, primarily lets talk about the obsession, if we can have an honest question, i will put my somali pride aside and not call u slave, monkeys, adoon, abid, n!ggers, infidel, and all the words that we throw around casually to describe people who are not somali,ethiopian or eritrean, so lets have this dialouge,

well u know what ? I step out because my country men dont hit on somali women except the cheap hopeless ones. TO MARRY??NEVER EVER!! shocked shocked
The 'normal' kenyan man wouldn't date a somali woman because of ur culture,dirt,attitude and etc. That's the true fact.

Let the 9ija men who open these threads answer you.But my guess is,they only see their beauty online.If they lived with them I am sure the attitude will change.
Its very bearable to live with ethiopians and eritreans you know.But you are a different generation of people who torture the masses.

peace smiley smiley
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2012
i appreciate ur fair assesment, didnt like that last part about dirt, u stupid slave, but now we are getting somewhere, honest to god, ethiopians are more racist than somalis, i will put my moms life on it, i swear, half of ethiopians are aromos who are muslims and cuzins of somalis, i kid u not, if u dont believe me, just ask me, i will post links from ethiopian forums, when people are diffrent from the majority they have unique identity and feel prideful, but plz dont make me post links on how ethiopians,and eritreans view africans, lol, dont make me post it, or u will hate all horn africans, lol
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2012
I know already though I have never confronted one online like I did with you somali slave. grin
They live amongst themselves and marry their own.Just like u guys.But we can do biz together,understand each other and their habits are clean. So is their environment. They are not confrontational like you people. Their women are hardworking unlike yours.They don't hurl insults and assault like you .
You hate blacks? I hate dirt and you and I know how dirty somalis are.
so when am referring to ethiopians,I know what am talking about.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2012
pendo, let me explain to u somali people ideology, this could save ur life one, we are black, but we feel like bantu africans own that word so we dont use it, we are african, but we feel like the typical afriacn doesnt look somali or isnt muslim, so we dont classify with that term, we dont call each other that, we are also unique so we take pride in that, to say we hate blacks sounds bad since we are technically black even thoug we are cushitic and u guys are bantu, so lets just say we look down on everyone who is african who isnt somali. except ethiopian and somalis, we cant look down on them, because they look like us, so that would be self hate, lol, but we do hate ethiopians, but not all ethiopians because half are muslim, so when somalis say they hate ethiopians they mean everyone except Oromos, Oromos and somalis are cuzins, also, we like eretreans becaus they are against ethiopia, we dont really like arabs, but we need them to defend against ethiopia,

egypt sponsored somalia into the arab league, we cant say anything bad about muslims, but some muslims take this to mean they can marry our women, this is a no no, hope i clarified, and plz take my word for it when i say ethiopians are more racist, so are somalis, u dont see it untill u try to talk to their women, or try to same u are equal to them, we get offendedd that people who sold their brothers, can claim us our brothers, that seems to denegrate us, any questions about somalis i will answer honestly, go ahead, shoot, sorry if u took offense with slave, its a typical word we use, honestly
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2012
its ok.

you issues are deep and historical. let it be. was nice fighting a somali online.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2012
we only get racist when people talk about our women, i wish other africans were like that, i guess u cant manufacture cohesion and self unity, sad
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2012
somalis smell like rotten sh!t and their women no dey wash their punny tongue
na wich mad man go wan date a somali woman sad
abegi the naija person wey make dis thread must be the biggest mumu on the planet.respectable nigerians no dey lower themselves as to get any relationship with a somali angry
somali those hungry lookin ppl and sea pirates sad
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by damola1: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2012
[flash=640,360]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8wvu5WYV8o?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>[/flash]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f8wvu5WYV8o
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by AmuIgwe: 3:15am On Feb 27, 2012
@ ayanle456: For the record, I think you're an imbeci|e and have dug so many holes, you couldn't possibly be engaged on an intellectual level. But I'm glad you're on here spouting some of this, so at least some of these shameless monkeys will see things for what they are.

ps: I know that a good number of you confused lot use "black" and "African" in the third person, but no one really cares. I don't know where you live, but I have been close to a total of 3 Somali women. None of them are into Somali men; and two of them are with black men, so you're a damn liar. Even Iman -- the most famous Somali -- found every reason in the world to avoid being with a Somali man; including marrying a gay white dude lol. Personally speaking, I have had Ethiopian, Eritrean & Somali women use words like "scrawny," "feminine," "corny," "insecure," "possessive," and "eww" to describe their men. The Ethiopians especially vocalized this more. Actually two habesha girls pulled over about 4 weeks ago and openly flirted with me. I have had similar incidents in NYC, Cali, VA, DC, Houston, and London, so I know for sure you're talking out of your as$ saying they would get killed lol. Many Ethiopian women in Addis tend to be promiscuous, and would screw any kind of men (including Italians, yuck) especially for money. They also have a high prevalence of HIV. I have never been to Somalia, and don't plan to.

How proud can you possibly be, when you have been begging for help since I can remember, and at least 10% of your population have essentially begged to assimilate into other peoples' lands? A single Nigerian could fund your entire GDP for the next three years, and the rest are busy plowing your women when left unguarded. Don't get mad, be a man. Jealousy is a feminine trait.

1 Like

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 4:49am On Feb 27, 2012
Amu. dont use small cases of somalis and ethiopians to prove a point. u actually prove my point. readin this thread i noticed many of u feel like u hit the lottery when u talk to and horn african. looool. almost like its unreal. did u kno the somalis that date outside r very small. leas than one percent. and they come
e from clans that that other somalis look down on. so they cant find a husband.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by AmuIgwe: 5:19am On Feb 27, 2012
ayanle456:

Amu. dont use small cases of somalis and ethiopians to prove a point. u actually prove my point. readin this thread i noticed many of u feel like u hit the lottery when u talk to and horn african. looool. almost like its unreal. did u kno the somalis that date outside r very small. leas than one percent. and they come
e from clans that that other somalis look down on. so they cant find a husband.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's a difference philandering and idolization; I would tell you to go read up the definitions but you have already established your IQ to be low. I, and I suspect, a great majority of Nigerians have no idea what the fvck what "horn african" means. We just don't care. The only Somalis I've ever seen in Nigeria were beggars, so the hallucination in your head is unfounded. Two of the Somali girls I mentioned are Ivy-League educated and have no shortage of advances. Further, according to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iman_(model), "Born in Mogadishu, Somalia, Iman is the daughter of Marian and Mohamed Abdulmajid.[3] Her father was a diplomat and a former Somali ambassador to Saudi Arabia,[4] and her mother was a gynecologist." If these sound like low-class women who can't find husbands, you must all be rock stars. Unfortunately, we all know what the truth is. I once got rid of an Ethiopian girl because I actually found her repulsion for habesha males to be a turn off. Guess she was right. Throwing tantrums on here is not helping your situation. Truth is, if your sister was truly not attracted to real black men, you wouldn't be out here convulsing lol. Go play somewhere, I'm busy.

1 Like

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 5:31am On Feb 27, 2012
well its good that u have to go that far to prove to me ur intersted in my people, i thought u were disgusted by somailis and ethiopians, but seems like u have to tell me crazy stories to get me to accept the fact u can be with a somali, this worshipping has go to stop, in generall ur people have low self esteem, i doubt u would be telling everyone if u dated a nigerian, but the fact u have to make up a lie about being with a nigerian is amazing, further more, i read this thread and others by nigerians about how they couldnt get the time of day from somali women, because we dont find bantu features attractive, so wake up from ur dream, and accept that we are diffrent people, dont try to say were brothers, dont say were muslims, just cause some west afrcians are muslims doesnt mean we are brothers and u can date our women, what self low self esteem, all my findings are supported by facts, loook at the first and two pages of this thread, those are ur fellow nigerians commenting about somalis and ethiopians, so i will take their word rather than an angry slave who will say anything including making up stories, lol, ur obsession has got to stop, cant u love ur own women,
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2012
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Mavor: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2012
Can we please ban or ignore this racist and continue with the pics of those hot chicks?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2012
Mavor:

Can we please ban or ignore this racist and continue with the pics of those hot chicks?

wow, well i guess i cant do anything to awake a doomed race of people, keep drooling n!ggers, as for me being racist, lol, am actually not, and all the girls whose pictures u posted, would say much worse things than i have said so far, imagine the thought of a beutiful somali girl, being drooled over, by an unevolved monkey, if u dont believe me the following is a thread about how somali women feel, plz read it, here is a quote and a link, lol

Ew.
It is literally starting to physically disgust me. I wear a hijab and don't even speak to nigerians simply because I don't associate myself with males especially those with a culture alien to mine. Yet[b]- a growing population of madows (no racism intended lol) predominantly Nigerian males feel the need to try to "hook up" or " go out" with me and my female Somali counterparts. [/b]

stop posting pics of our women u obsesive apes, or should i say adon, what a cursed race , of people, always running after other mens women,

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/TNTHLI2NSIE7031A5
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2012
HEY PENDO, I SAW UR LINK, i actually know that girl, she use to live in columbus ohio, she has only one leg, and she was upset that no somali guy would date her, because of her leg, than she became hateful, she actually dating a black american muslim, this proves my point that other africans fight for the losers in the somali community, by the way, that girl is famous in soamli community across europe and america, her name is mahubo, she is mentally ill, she wants to become an actress, but couldnt make it, she has shamed her family, she ran to another state for fear of her life, thanks for proving my point once again, dont make me post videos of kenyans, plz dont make me, cause i will get more racist, and i will post threads as prove, lol, but still u should either answer my queston about ur peoples obsession or dont comment, and let other slaves comment.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2012
Is it a humanity crime that NIgerian men like different nationalities of women even if their girl's toto smells like sardines? grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Is it a humanity crime that NIgerian men like different nationalities of women even if their girl's toto smells like sardines? grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i guess if ur entire society accepts that it makes ur people come across as infected with an inferority complex. its really sad though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.