Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,759 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? (45778 Views)

Is Marriage A Measure Of Success In Life? / Is Marriage An Achievement? / Is Marriage A Bed Of Roses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ronkebp(f): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2012
Husbandry? funny, i won't tell you where i attend i don't trust you.

i never said i was pretty, people tell me that (rolls eyes) don't even think to type what you are thinking. grin grin grin grin

send you my pics? you are not serious, so you are trying to encourage me to cheat on my hubby.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2012
ronkebp:

i never said i was pretty, people tell me that (rolls eyes) don't even think to type what you are thinking. grin grin grin grin

send you my pics? you are not serious, so you are trying to encourage me to cheat on my hubby.

pics sharing is not cheating na. . . . .
it is what happens after then that matters.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2012
ronkebp:

I am just messing with you jo! I respect the sanctity of marriage too much to play that kind of dirty game. Nothing wrong with flirting though. I likes me a sexy mama with a big bakassi, married or unmarried.  grin

ps - very few decent institutions in Philly. If it isn't UPenn, then it is Temple or Drexel. I can't think of any other universities along that axis. Is there a Penn State campus in Philly? Doubt it.

coogar:

Ashawo, okirika man! grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ronkebp(f): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
coogar:

NASO!!!!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ronkebp(f): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
moremi2008:

I am just messing with you jo! I respect the sanctity of marriage too much to play that kind of dirty game. Nothing wrong with flirting though. I likes me a sexy mama with a big bakassi, married or unmarried. grin

ps - very few decent institutions in Philly. If it isn't UPenn, then it is Temple or Drexel. I can't think of any other universities along that axis. Is there a Penn State campus in Philly? Doubt it.

Ashawo, okirika man! grin

Messing with you too.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
moremi2008:

That same Wharton? Hahaha! grin grin grin grin grin Did you apply and get rejected? WTF? Wharton rejected the brilliant, above-average IQ Sagamu when they admit half-baked Lagos bankers every year?  shocked shocked shocked shocked LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

If an ordinary UBA branch manager can get into Wharton, then it's a damn shame that you couldn't. Like I said earlier, nothing impressive about Wharton. Now, go play with your mates!

You are a cretin!

You cannot even intelligent enough to be  UBA branch manager before we start talking about any decent American university.

Dumb foool that said UK is turning into a 3rd world country.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2012
Say it ain't so! Tell me more! Do you have pics?! Seeing is believing oh, in this day and age! I wanna fly you to the moon and buy you a mansion in Ikire village!

Chei! These lyrics no get part 2! lol grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
moremi2008:

I am just messing with you jo! I respect the sanctity of marriage too much to play that kind of dirty game. Nothing wrong with flirting though. I likes me a sexy mama with a big bakassi, married or unmarried.  grin

You will fit well to hook up with Ayamamama/queensmith. grin

Perfect couple.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 12:10am On Feb 11, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

You cannot even intelligent enough to be  UBA branch manager before we start talking about any decent American university.

Dumb foool that said UK is turning into a 3rd world country.

Is this the syntax you learnt at a UK university? You should sue for a tuition refund. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 12:21am On Feb 11, 2012
moremi2008:

Is this the syntax you learnt at a UK university? You should sue for a tuition refund. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a cretin!

Explain how the UK is becoming a 3rd world country.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 12:31am On Feb 11, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Explain how the UK is becoming a 3rd world country.

I explained this to you ages ago: it was a hyperbole. Do you want me to define "hyperbole"? Abeg, comot jor! Defending the UK's honor like the country gives a fck about your black azz!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by cfours: 12:36am On Feb 11, 2012
coogar: how so?
a man went to naija to marry - brought a wife to the states - trained her to the point of her making 6-figures and then she starts misbehaving cos her levels don change? that's cheating!

you are just too messed up.
how is this different from human trafficking?
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:26am On Feb 11, 2012
^^^ Naso, that my friend hubby just hates anything that has to do with cooking, if his wife has gone out and she will be comuing home late, do you know it is difficult for him to warm the soup and make eba, he does not know how to make eba, he will just drink cereal and wait till the wife returns

Ronke, this guy sounds like a complete reetard. Sure he's not mentally delayed?

c.fours:

Are you minding him?> Same way the men bring girls from Singapore to sell themselves in order to pay her back because of "shipping fees" "document fees" blah bloody blah.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 2:00am On Feb 11, 2012
moremi2008:

I explained this to you ages ago: it was a hyperbole. Do you want me to define "hyperbole"? Abeg, comot jor! Defending the UK's honor like the country gives a fck about your black azz!

You are a cretin!

You only started claiming hyperbucket when you realised I was about to intellectually slaughter your daft community college arse.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ronkebp(f): 2:14am On Feb 11, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Ronke, this guy sounds like a complete reetard. Sure he's not mentally delayed? 

Are you minding him?> Same way the men bring girls from Singapore to sell themselves in order to pay her back because of "shipping fees" "document fees" blah bloody blah.
No he is not oooo, he just does not know how to make Eba or any type of food. When it comes to chores he is very efficient.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:26am On Feb 11, 2012
Forget eba. not even fry or boil an egg?

sitting in the darkness with a bowl of cereal waiting for the wife. LOL. Embarrassing.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 3:02am On Feb 11, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

You only started claiming hyperbucket when you realised I was about to intellectually slaughter your daft community college arse.

You? Slaughter me? Have you been skipping your meds again? You think I am one of those poor Onitsha chaps you keep tearing to pieces in the Romance section? Medium fish in tiny pond. You need to broaden your horizons. You this nonsense Wharton-reject! I keep telling you to go find your mates to play with. I am not on your level in any way. But carry on with your arguments on this thread though; they entertain me thoroughly. grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by SisiKill1: 3:53am On Feb 11, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

sitting in the darkness with a bowl of cereal waiting for the wife. LOL. Embarrassing.
LMAO!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by armyofone(m): 4:42am On Feb 11, 2012
if i were the wife, just jejely eat something on the way, come in, have my bath and hit the bed.
sit down there and wait for me to come from wherever to cook you dinner. some pple sef.

ThiefOfHearts:

imagine  grin grin. washing the bathroom once a week/month smiley while madam make meals everyday grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2012
moremi2008:

You? Slaughter me? Have you been skipping your meds again? You think I am one of those poor Onitsha chaps you keep tearing to pieces in the Romance section? Medium fish in tiny pond. You need to broaden your horizons. You this nonsense Wharton-reject! I keep telling you to go find your mates to play with. I am not on your level in any way. But carry on with your arguments on this thread though; they entertain me thoroughly. grin

You are a cretin!

Don't worry, I will catch you again. Then you will try and claim piperbowl again. grin

Suya! grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ronkebp(f): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

I don laugh tire, I don't think it is that bad, he can cook noodles as I heard, at first when she told me, I deh vex on her behalf, but that is how it rolls in her home, what helps her is that she cooks different soups that will last the whole week, all she does is heat it up, make theother food that goes with it. Loobaatan. smiley smiley
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ronkebp(f): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2012
armyofone:

if i were the wife, just jejely eat something on the way, come in, have my bath and hit the bed.
sit down there and wait for me to come from wherever to cook you dinner. some pple sef.
imagine  grin grin. washing the bathroom once a week/month smiley while madam make meals everyday grin grin

abiiii but for where?, she still made poundo that night ooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy,
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2012
ronkebp:

I don laugh tire, I don't think it is that bad, he can cook noodles as I heard, at first when she told me, I deh vex on her behalf, but that is how it rolls in her home, what helps her is that she cooks different soups that will last the whole week, all she does is heat it up, make theother food that goes with it. Loobaatan. smiley smiley

With the technology that is available, no woman can give excuse of not making a meal for the husband.

One full day (or 2 half-days) and you can cook enough meal to last 2 weeks and watch your Eastenders every night with your feet in the air.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2012
Everyone makes stew that lasts a week. unless you live in a cave with no electricity. Point remains that dude cant even fry an egg.

If she were to travel for work, what would he do? The men I know and grew up with have way too much ego to rely on anyone THAT much. Ridiculous.

Good luck to your friend sha, ronke. grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2012
c.fours:

it seems a centipede crawled up your rectum.
human trafficking is training a woman to be earning 6-figures?

the standard of education has truly gone to the pits.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2012
it seems a centipede crawled up your rectum.

grin grin too funny.

human trafficking is training a woman to be earning 6-figures?

What a strawman! Thumbs down.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2012
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2012
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2012
naijababe:

You no see the injection of hormone and the resultant possibilities I dey tell Ronke earlier?
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ronkebp(f): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2012
Sagamite:

You no see the injection of hormone and the resultant possibilities I dey tell Ronke earlier?
well, that is part of the ''worsts'' in a marraige (when you vow ''for better or worst''), moreso we can blame the causes of her raging nad ranting to menopause and not brain problem wink wink wink wink wink
ThiefOfHearts:

Everyone makes stew that lasts a week. unless you live in a cave with no electricity. Point remains that dude cant even fry an egg.

If she were to travel for work, what would he do? The men I know and grew up with have way too much ego to rely on anyone THAT much. Ridiculous.

Good luck to your friend sha, ronke. grin

Infact she needs it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ronkebp(f): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2012
Sagamite:

With the technology that is available, no woman can give excuse of not making a meal for the husband.

One full day (or 2 half-days) and you can cook enough meal to last 2 weeks and watch your Eastenders every night with your feet in the air.

what of men that do not like 2nd or 3rd day soup or stew? na to de cook almost everyday be dat.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2012
ronkebp:

well, that is part of the ''worsts'' in a marraige (when you vow ''for better or worst''), moreso we can blame the causes of her raging nad ranting to menopause and not brain problem wink wink wink wink wink

A "worst" a single person does not have to put up with.

Exactly my point to dunces calling themselves Analytical, marriage has cons of its own.

ronkebp:

what of men that do not like 2nd or 3rd day soup or stew? na to de cook almost everyday be dat.

Better bring enough bacon home for her to be a housewife comfortably.

Otherwise get in the kitchen most times to do it yourself.

Or buy your fresh soup on your way home from work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / Men That Their Wives Are The Breadwinners; How Do You Cope? / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.