Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? (12671 Views)

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / Don't Buy Any Woman A Gift This Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by IYANGBALI: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2012
a strong big and reliable prik would bean ideal gift for me
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by PA1982(f): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2012
I'd only be happy with one gift-
An end to religious conflict in Nigeria. cry
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2012
erm i guess i'll manage a blackberry Porsche and a new toyota camry 2008 model sad
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by beackyBenneth: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
Renewed love from my special half
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Ranoscky(m): 3:24am On Feb 06, 2012
IYA NGBALI:

a strong big and reliable prik would bean ideal gift for me
I'll recommend Mr cork.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Konjour(m): 5:46am On Feb 06, 2012
I don't want to recieve any. But i would give out a couple and none of my gifts would

be anything that looks like a chocolate box.

Teddy bears? Well,i don't date girls that hug teddy bears and feed on chocolate bars

consistently into adulthood. A sightseeing ship cruise,a dinner cooked by me,and some other

miniature side effects would be closer to the real deal for her.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by beackyBenneth: 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
A very good treat from my partner.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by innocent82: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2012
Valentile Gift?, Me ΐ need a sexy, pretty and beautiful chick with big butt and boobs º°˚˚˚° abeg u God!!!, and she most be educated and intelligent and above all, she most be very good in bed. Thank you lord for answers prayers!
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by pawpaw2012: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2012
engagement ring is ok
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by silibaba: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2012
i have already gotten samsung galaxy from my girl friend but how i wish it was toyota camry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Dyt(f): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2012
only one wish
jst dis very one wish
only if i cld turn back d hands of tym
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by cantell(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2012
Dyt:

only one wish
jst dis very one wish
only if i cld turn back d hands of tym
Try listening to "if i could turn back the hands of time" by R kelly, might do the trick.lol
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Dyt(f): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2012
dats jst a song
wont do a thing
i wish i met him 1st
i wish i cld go back 2 d past
i wish for everyth wit him
jst him makin me wish 4 dis wish
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by earlalright(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
She knows what will make my call to bar more meaningful
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Odunnu: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2012
He knows. Asking him again would only put him under pressure
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by modavi: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] love
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Holuyeankar(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2012
Petrol,
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Pennywise(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2012
ha ha ha
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by clip: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2012
The best gift is to win soul for Christ.
Vanity upon Vanity,all is Vanity.
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul.
Heaven rejoice on sinner that repent.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by PeeBee: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2012
Books.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by opabukun(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2012
Simply Porsche noni ;-)
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Bello555: 6:27am On Feb 13, 2012
Well for me no fun. I will be busy at d office and rush back home b4 6pm coz we r observin a 6-6 curfew in kano state.
I dont even hav someone special to spend val with. So i dont hav to worry much. "Me mysef and i" alone.
But i wish lots of love frm my heart to u all
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Bello555: 6:33am On Feb 13, 2012
well for me, i will be busy at the office and will rush back home b4 6pm since we are still observin a 6-6 curfew in kano state.
I dont even hav someone special to spend val wih. So its a "me myself and i" affair.
I wish lots of love from my heart to u all.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2012
Val is all about giving nah not receiving ! I'm dashing out my whole heart and sacrificing my duty @ work that day for my gal !
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by lekeling: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2012
embarassedAny thing my girl gives 2 me
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by izyrach(f): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
wat do u mean is ur sister cheap
Mavor: Rubbish bit<hes. All you na know na take take take, no giving. 9ja girlfriend na fu<king expensive predicament. Walahi!!!!!
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by topsco(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
If i have one,i would want:
The reflection of the care,of her heart and the appreciation she feels for me....
...E mi ati words mi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marrying From Tiv: Check Their Marriage Requirements. / HELP!!! Ever Since I Entered University, No Guy Has Asked Me For Sex / Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.