Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,444 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? (12674 Views)

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / Don't Buy Any Woman A Gift This Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by INAHJOSEP(m): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2012
Meaning I can't check ur profile with my fone dat was y I asked if u were a lady.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by ITbomb(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2012
Blood
and a piece of hymen
Bloody me.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by moHot(f): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2012
INAH JOSEP:

Meaning I can't check ur profile with my fone dat was y I asked if u were a lady.

ok am F, SO? grin grin
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by ukotmi: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
Bomb proof vest.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by INAHJOSEP(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2012
Am bringing it right away.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2012
sex!!!!!!
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by ifysimple(f): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2012
Just black berry porsche.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by INAHJOSEP(m): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2012
@ify,na so una like BB reach?? Maybe I should send u one.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by playahP(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
a three some
3some,
ima cum in their mouths
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by GreatDane(m): 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2012
I'd love a tub of raisenettes and a gym membership renewal to work them off
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by dokunbam(m): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2012
Something from God i prefer, brand new SUV

From someone love, warm hug and a kiss
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Mynd44: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2012
For Val, I would love to be let alone
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Yeske2(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2012
Walala:

I want a menage a trois with a latin woman and whip cream, handcuffs, strawberries and a whip.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Man, an SM on Val's day ? That would be hot.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by MAYOWAAK: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2012
I am suspending myself from activities with ladies (No toasting/wooing/dating/outing) until after Feb 15th. The suspension will not be reversed and nobody should try to compel me otherwise. All sanctions are welcomed and charges may be begged to be dropped at exactly after the suspension is over. All other information as to the suspension will be communicated to all and sundry as the case may be. Thanks, mgt.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by moHot(f): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2012
INAH JOSEP:

Am bringing it right away.

DUH tongue tongue

playah P:

a three some
3some,
ima precipitate in their mouths

I SMH grin grin
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by jenny2007(f): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2012
I'm in a distance relationship so the only thing that I want for Valentine is to get away - far away - with my boyfriend. Somewhere we could be alone.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by OmichaelO: 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2012
blackberry porsche!! :d :d
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Mynd44: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2012
How about a real porsche?
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by gomeek(f): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2012
A good friend and a pair of black trainers.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Dudugirl01(f): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2012
To be able to visit motherless babies, play with them and show them love, I've really missed doing that! Oh that would be my perfect valentine's gift this year, and I'm not saying this to sound religious or something, that's what I really want
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Ranoscky(m): 6:36am On Feb 02, 2012
Fu<k Val.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by horlabiyi(m): 6:49am On Feb 02, 2012
Blackberry porsche
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by charlsecy4(m): 7:21am On Feb 02, 2012
There is this girl I like very much, but she's already got a boyfriend. I know she likes Amarula drink, and she uses Dettol soap. I'm thinking of buying these for her on Valentine. What do you people think?
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by charlsecy4(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2012
INAH JOSEP:

Ability to check a person's gender DOES NOT depend on the device you are using. Instead, it is a function of whether or not the user has set their gender to be shown. If I had not set my gender in my profile, you would never be able to see my gender, no matter the device you're using!
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by sovpounds(m): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2012
A new job would be ok.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2012
charlsecy4:

There is this girl I like very much, but she's already got a boyfriend. I know she likes Amarula drink, and she uses Dettol soap. I'm thinking of buying these for her on Valentine. What do you people think?
u must be joking soap and drink shocked shocked
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by nwanioma(f): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2012
Amarula and dettol sop grin grin grin

She would drink the amarula with her boyfriend, and use the soap for, max 1month and then forget that you ever gave her anything!!!
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by monatim: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2012
A new babe wunt b a bad idea grin
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by parryon(f): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2012
Lenovo X201 tablet laptop would be an ideal gift this val, get me one if you love me grin grin

Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by parryon(f): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2012
for just N150k this 2GB,250HDD with corei7 tablet is yours this val, what an ideal gift to get that special some one this val. All you need to do is simply contact me on 08129851069.hurry to get a copy. limited copies available. wink

Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by bandwidth: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2012
OKIJA JUJU COME ON GETAWAY YOU, BLOODY LIAR, WHO U WAN IMPRESS FOR HERE , MONKEY angry
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2012
A Teddy bear and a box of chocolate will do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics / What Makes Her Your Main Chick? / Can Your Woman Be More Curvy And Sexy Than This Lady? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.