Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife (29017 Views)

This 28 Years Old UgandanMusician Married A 68 Years Old Swedish Grandma. (pics) / Money Or Love? Can You Marry 68 Years Old Woman? / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by dayokanu(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2012
[size=12pt]Hello guys, the guy in those photos is my childhood friend, we both attended the same secondary school in sapele back then, I tell you all guys, when my friend saw those photos and the attached story, he immediately called on me compline. There is no way on earth that lady will be that aclaimed age. That lady there is 33years old while my friend is about a year older than her, the only reason why she looks like that it's because she is pregnant. Now I see why we are all into what we have found ourselves. If anyone in this forum understand sapele very well, and know Ireto Road then that person will understand what I am talking.
[/size]
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by PINKBABE: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2012
biolabee
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife
pink babe how do you know she is Greek
Are there any particular xteristics that uniquely show she is Greek
For all i know she could be American, Turkish or Russian

@ biolabee my dear from d topic, I did not coin dat out, check d topic pls.

I tink whosoever that brought dis pix achieved something I guess? How long can we go and publicize people's private life. we shld all grow up. and tink of how to tackle our national and individual challenges and not this.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by bobsean: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2012
Maybe is a wannabe dude, I wonda wat prompt him 2 mary her, we'll al dsame, mayb na cash d guy want,
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by claremont(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2012
queensmith:

[size=14pt]Definitely every country will have its league of criminals. But that of Nigerias is running on a grand scale.[/size] Its beyond the point you can shrug off as a few apples gone rotten or just a bad few. It is socially acceptable and even encouraged to scam people in that country.
Then simply avoid Nigerians like a plague! If we are that vile to you, then do not come near us, do not drink/eat with us, do not worship at the same venues that Nigerians do, do not talk to us, simply keep to yourself and members of YOUR own bigoted culture. Most Nigerians are very open-minded and will date anything on skirts, but we are enlightened enough to stay the hell away from stereotypical bigots though.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by queensmith: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2012
biolabee:

just like lol is a word,

you are spouting stereotypes on this thread hence the adjective stereotypist, it may not be english but if you say you are a queen you should also know english language is a dynamic one
People form words everyday

So what value has your exposition of the grandiosity of the Nigerian fraudster brought to the table
So what do you propose is the solution to the Nigerian problem

Dont disguise your discriminating tendencies with logic and that we are sentimental.
If you cant stand the heat, dont get into the shower
No your very right stereotypist is a word, I’ve just never heard it before (aint queenin it with the English at all! :$)
And yes- I have jumped in here and made conclusions, I wont deny that. And I may be wrong but i doubt it.
Its my opinion, it won’t change the structure of the country but we have to admit fraudsters affect our reputation in all too many ways. It makes being Nigerian difficult, it makes being associated with Nigerians difficult, it makes trusting Nigerians difficult.
So while we may shrug my opinion as me ‘not being able to take the heat’, many sit around tables on a daily basis working very hard to rid the country of these problems.
Its a a greater issue than a lot of you think.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Ninapha(f): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2012
Wislet:

One of the reasons people fail exams, cos they never take the time to read. Everyone jumps to comment without reading others' comments.

Its really disappointing how most literate n/lers never read up before replying in threads.

Wislet:

^^ dont mind such people, just ignore them.
They obviously will choose to ignore the new development that the guy is older than the girl, and she's pregnant. So it's a legal marriage.

They only want to hear negatives.

That's the summary!

Should anyone write any negative comment about this thread, i hereby declare such person "slowpoke of the month"  

Case closed.  Queensmith, bad good girl, Odiaro and co take note.
grin
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2012
mehn see love undecided I wish them happy married life o grin grin grin enjoy,
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Mynd44: 10:16am On Feb 04, 2012
*yawns*
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Yorisb: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2012
Good Girl:

The guy could be 23, don't let the big frame f[i]o[/i]ol you.

I gotta hand it to Nigerian men though. They know which prey makes easy target. An enormous, very unattractive, financially stable white female who probably has very low self-esteem is normally their easiest catch. She would be lonely; living in a mansion with no companion, then here comes this young, athletic, energetic, wedge-shaped young man who lies to her that that she has beautiful eyes and that he loves her. I know. I know. It's a means of survival which Nigerian men have used for decades, nothing new, right?

Tomorrow, you'll see a new thread from this same Greek woman. Not another one, this one (the one in the picture) lamenting about how a certain Nigerian man used her to acquire "papers" - not that the Greek economy is worth anything to write home about but that's a story for another day.

Now, the question that begs to be asked is WHY DO THESE WOMEN BELIEVE ANYTHING A NIGERIAN MAN TELLS THEM? Personally, my "believe button", centered on my left brain hemisphere deactivates itself any time a Nigerian man talks to me. I know for sure he's up to something. Lol.  grin

Tellingly, Good Girl is - by her own admission - ''an obese enormous, very unattractive, financially stable white female(?) who probably has very low self-esteem. She is lonely; living in a mansion with no companion''?

Need I say more? Crikey!! What an own goal, that is!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by jethro2: 10:34am On Feb 04, 2012
Is that any black guy that did anything outrageous is authomatically a Nigerian? Just Thinking aloud. And did this guy has parent? Guess i did it again. Sorry
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Beync(f): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2012
@lexxwiz u need to start a topic with that link. If mods would see the need to expose these murderers they would move the thread to front page
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by queensmith: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2012
Ninapha:

Its really disappointing how most literate n/lers never read up before replying in threads.

That's the summary!

Should anyone write any negative comment about this thread, i hereby declare such person "slowpoke of the month"  

Case closed.  Queensmith, bad good girl, Odiaro and co take note.
grin
Forgive my ignorance! How dare i not read every single comment before taking the op seriously! where are my manners indeed!

Tis a legal marriage oooo! lmfao!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by expert555: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2012
Look I live in UK no matter how you looked at it Nigeria men are a hit among all Africa girls here. What I find-out about women is they loves men that takes risk, Nigeria men are known to be restless and do not let any situation get them down. My wife have friends from Zambia, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Liberia they all dreams about meeting Nigeria man. Some of them at diffrent stages attend all these lousing 10% churches trying to meet a Nigeria man. This is despite stories about Nigeria advance fraud on BBC and all the media. African woman loves men that can take-on Oyinbo and win, fearless, full of confidence and not be intimidated by Oyinbo people that is Nigeria man for you. Ghanaian men are the scarest men in Africa and easily intimated by Oyinbo.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2012
4get goodgal,she is just being resentful,probably been a victim. Attributing a particular vice to particular ppl is wrong,dey are all human behaviours,its d degree dat differs,n we always hv a choice.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Mucokey(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2012
That guy is more than 23
joor and the woman
doesn't look 68 even
though she is fat.
And how cud u ve justified de relational connectivity between dis 2? Cud dis also be termed as love being BLIND?
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Mynd44: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2012
expert555:

Look I live in UK no matter how you looked at it Nigeria men are a hit among all Africa girls here. What I find-out about women is they loves men that takes risk, Nigeria men are known to be restless and do not let any situation get them down. My wife have friends from Zambia, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Liberia they all dreams about meeting Nigeria man. Some of them at diffrent stages attend all these lousing 10% churches trying to meet a Nigeria man. This is despite stories about Nigeria advance fraud on BBC and all the media. African woman loves men that can take-on Oyinbo and win, fearless, full of confidence and not be intimidated by Oyinbo people that is Nigeria man for you. Ghanaian men are the scarest men in Africa and easily intimated by Oyinbo.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by biolabee(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2012
@queensmith seems we got off on a wrong foot. we all suffer it i agree but not all naija people are bad, thats my point
No people have the monopoly of evil

peace
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by kelvincoll(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2012
That guy is more than 23 joor and the woman doesn't look 68 even though she is fat.

On point! Its a case of use what u have to get what you want, Proudly Naija, lol
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by coogar: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2012
coogar:

the boy is actually older than the woman - the woman is only fat!
how can that boy be 23? you shoulda gone to specsavers.

tpia@:

you dont think that lady could have grown children the same age as the black guy?

she doesnt look like a grandmother?

mind you, i'm not saying there's anything wrong with a guy marrying someone four or five times his age o.

"he's in love" like somebody said.

women are beating the men at their own game, that's all.

Omen100:

Hello guys, the guy in those photos is my childhood friend, we both attended the same secondary school in sapele back then, I tell you all guys, when my friend saw those photos and the attached story, he immediately called on me compline. There is no way on earth that lady will be that aclaimed age. That lady there is 33years old while my friend is about a year older than her, the only reason why she looks like that it's because she is pregnant. Now I see why we are all into what we have found ourselves. If anyone in this forum understand sapele very well, and know Ireto Road then that person will understand what I am talking.

tpia@ has 24 hrs to apologize publicly for her misinformation!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Pa22(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2012
The guy's not smiling! Survival strategies on both hemispheres of his brain. Hå.=D .нå. =D .нå. =D .нå. !
I DEY LAFF IN IJAW!
AFRICA WE HAIL THEE!!!!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by franklyn71: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
The man no send anybody talk, hard man no de smile for photo abi una no de see. He is not detracted. He go eventually marry one Nigerian home Video star soon after this ball bounce.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Tosinville(m): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
Obo to ti jera mtcheew!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by atasteve: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2012
I reserve my comment
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Ninapha(f): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2012
queensmith:

Forgive my ignorance! How dare i not read every single comment before taking the op seriously! where are my manners indeed!

Tis a legal marriage oooo! lmfao!

forgiven and acquitted. kiss

Wishing them blissful marriage.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Mynd44: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2012
Tosinville:

Obo to ti jera mtcheew!
OMG!!!!!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by member479760: 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2012
That is what Ojukwu created, homelessness!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by jerryben12: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2012
The picture was created with photoshop.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Abrantie: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2012
African men will stick their d!ckks into any white female creature.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by poweredcom(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
Men that Guy is not 23 years old abeg, Ok he look 34, Ok, naija people sabi reduce age in their international passport
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by cold(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2012
I find it ludicrous that all these c retins who scream themselves hoarse with anti-Nigerian slogans would deem it fit to congregate on a Nigerian platform to engage with the same Nigerians when in all honesty Nigerians could care less for similar platforms from other countries.If you despise Nigerians so much simply avoid them like the plague.Simple as.Or is this a case of 'can't do with them,can't do without them'?
I will not hesitate to put any dunderhead in his or her place if you choose to cross the line.Stay in your place.I couldn't stress this enough
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by ifeci: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2012
love truly blind sha.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by tpia5: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2012
Nigerian men sabi defend the indefesible sha!!!

The nigerian govt and nigerian society should be blamed for this sorry state of affairs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.