Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife (29034 Views)

This 28 Years Old UgandanMusician Married A 68 Years Old Swedish Grandma. (pics) / Money Or Love? Can You Marry 68 Years Old Woman? / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2012
michelin89:

I think the bride is preggo
na akpu full that belle
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by queensmith: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2012
Yes the wife is pregnant, in her cheeks her arms and her neck. Its also the cause of her everlasting youth. Why shes 68 but looks 40! Nlers make me laugh! grin
Wislet:

If u haven't travelled/seen Europeans, u really shouldn't talk. If u don't know that even a 15yr old there looks much older than her african counterpart.

You talking about the white ones? No they don't.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2012
Actually that is not true
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 07, 2012
claremont:

Yes, we agree; he may have married her because of "papers". So what does it prove?! Does it bring some form of moral satisfaction to you?!

Actually no. Just makes me wonder why I was being e-crucified THEN for stating what others are stating NOW without receiving the same treatment. Anyway, no biggie.

@ topic, the lady looks pregnant to me. She's fat, yes, but definitely looks pregnant.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by coogar: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
tpia@:

well, the good thing is at least there is hope for me.

if this lady can get a nigerian man then anybody can get the same, not so?

or is there a comma somewhere eg you must not be nigerian. undecided

coogar and co, oya, I'm available, come and date me.

i can bleach if skin colour is a problem.

wigs, weave ons, etc can fix the hair issue.

and i dont have to be nigerian if that's a disqualification?

tpia@, are you asking me out?

how much are you worth?
how pretty are you?
how many swiss accounts do you own?
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by doubleincome: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
i cant really see any thing smart abt dis rather i see a lazy dude dat doesnt want to work hard for his money,by d way if she is 68 hw come she is pregnant,i just feel sorry for his type cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na dem sabi
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by clemz85(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
Goldieluks: Dude looks older than 23,come on.

And she look younger than 68
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
Lady is overweight but she does look older than 34 years old, talk less of 68

1 Like

Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by dramendra: 10:33am On Feb 07, 2013
koolkamzzy: This guy get mind o. if i introduce this kind babe to my moma, she will just faint  grin grin grin grin grin

shut-up there. do u want to tell me that no guy has ever lied to you before. or is it only Nigerian men that are deceitful

LIBYA

Funny enough the guy might be in love, but foolish friends will poison his mind to hurt this innocent woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.