Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife (29035 Views)

This 28 Years Old UgandanMusician Married A 68 Years Old Swedish Grandma. (pics) / Money Or Love? Can You Marry 68 Years Old Woman? / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by tpia5: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2012
^first of all, is there a particular reason why we must know you brush your teeth? As per your profile picture.

gosh, you people are irritating me today. undecided

secondly, your long story might be meant for the marines. Kindly check out the other threads dealing with the same thing we're seeing on this one.

this is not the first time.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Lovine: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2012
Love no no age limit not even in marriage. I am 46 though happily married still young apples of 18+ are still craving to belong or much still to give me babies like 2face. Here in Europe age means nothing. Once I lived with a woman 40 years older than me, it means nothing what is important is LOVE. To me the young man meant the marriage so stop disturbing your ugly heads.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by tpia5: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2012
Here in Europe age means nothing. Once I lived with a woman 40 years older than me,

kudos.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Lovine: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2012
TYPIA

YOU ARE WELCOME [/b] grin
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Omen100(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2012
tpia@:^first of all, is there a particular reason why we must know you brush your teeth? As per your profile picture.gosh, you people are irritating me today. secondly, your long story might be meant for the marines. Kindly check out the other threads dealing with the same thing we're seeing on this one.this is not the first time.

Tpia, I won't join issues with u becus u sounds bitter, what is ur problem with me using dat photo? My photo is not d issue here, d issue here is dat u are telling lies agaist my home-boy. Has he in anyway offended u b4? It's his life, what ever woman he choosed to marry is his choice and pls, stop being bitter over another man's life & may God help u to get ur own life partner.pls leave my home-boy alone, and same to every other haters in the house.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Lovine: 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
But the young man is suppose to hold the mam or was he forced into the womariage? No smile nothing from the young 23 WHY?
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by tpia5: 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
@ zero man or what do you call yourself

^ and what did you say is your explanation for showing people that foamy mouth?

some non-nigerian lady said it turns her on?
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Omen100(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2012
@ zero man^ and what did you say is your explanation for showing people that mouth? some non-nigerian lady said it turns her on
Tell her, I said, she should and hit her ugly face against a hard wall & she should stop the bitching & if she doesn't stop, she is going to grow old b4 her time.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2012
This thread is getting onto page 6! Meanwhile, a lucky man is about to acquire EU priviledges.
For those of you who think that Good Girl is a fat, bitter white woman, you've just cracked the Da Vinci code. Am actually a 42-year old German woman living in a mansion in Munich. I was married to a man from Enugu who lied to me that he loves me and ended up leaving me with a biracial boy whom we named Nwoye Reuther. Am a very bitter woman right now, but I still hope to love a Nigerian man again. Nothing beats the love of an African man. tongue
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by ikeyman00(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2012
good gal

tell us about kenya men

i believe u are from kenya right?
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by onila(f): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2012
Good Girl:

Onila, you're taking this way too seriously. If you read between the lines you'll see that am actually applauding Nigerian men for their smartness. They have mastered the art of strategically acquiring papers while blinding these women that they are genuinely in love with them. How do they do it if not for being smart? Okay, someone mentioned juju and I am beginning to think she could be right. Tomorrow, you'll read another such story here on Nairaland from a woman who could be reading this. Watch the space.

By the way, am not disputing the involvement of other nationalities in such smart arrangements; just pointing out (going by statistics) that Nigerian men outshine the rest in their smartness.

smiley
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by MrsChima1(f): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2012
isale_gan2:

The irony.  Aren't you a foreigner married to a Nigerian?

What's irony?  What do we have to do with this couple?  

I didn't meet my husband from mailorderAhusband.com.   wink grin grin grin  

Not all Nigerians were born in Nigeria.  SHOCKING! I KNOW!  grin  

I am not a foreigner in my own country.  wink
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by tpia5: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2012
well, the good thing is at least there is hope for me.

if this lady can get a nigerian man then anybody can get the same, not so?

or is there a comma somewhere eg you must not be nigerian. undecided

coogar and co, oya, I'm available, come and date me.

i can bleach if skin colour is a problem.

wigs, weave ons, etc can fix the hair issue.

and i dont have to be nigerian if that's a disqualification?
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by lekansy(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2012
its obvious the woman is old enough to be a mother.some white women easily fall in love when the man in question keep the pressure on. www.lekanbabarinde..com
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2012
ikeyman00:

good gal

tell us about kenya men

i believe u are from kenya right?
I would tell you a lot about Kenyan men, but this thread is exciting and I don't wanna dilute it by veering off-topic. So for now, the attention will remain on the stud who's hit the EU jackpot.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
ewwwww OMG!!!

Looks like one of those fatazz women I see in Wal Mart riding in those mobile carts. Chaiiiii!!!!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2012
tpia@:

grin grin
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by MrsChima1(f): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

ewwwww OMG!!!

Looks like one of those fatazz women I see in Wal Mart riding in those mobile carts. Chaiiiii!!!!

Her fatarse was riding dirty huh? grin grin grin grin One of them broke the cart in the middle of the store!

It was hilarious! grin grin grin grin grin grin You can hear the cart grinding and scraping the floor! grin cry grin
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2012
Let me take this moment to wish the couple a happy marriage (something I ought to have done on my first post on this thread).

I hope they grow old together.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by queensmith: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2012
I swear aquiring a visa isnt even that easy anymore?

or is that just in the uk?
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Mynd44: 12:57am On Feb 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

ewwwww OMG!!!

Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 05, 2012
Love is blind
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 05, 2012
We are not in the position to judge two people who are hopelessly in love with each other! kiss
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by dayokanu(m): 3:00am On Feb 05, 2012
tpia@:

Tpia, I have been trying to date you for a while now.

What do you say?
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Theblessed(f): 3:44am On Feb 05, 2012
[b][size=16pt]But who say this guy married a 68 year old??  Can't anyone see, it was her who married the guy.

By the way who paid for the travel back home for this wedding? undecided  Obviously, it was madam.  And who paid for the wedding itself?  Check it out, it was her. undecided

Imagine, who is sitting on the husband's side of the couch smiling, touching and claiming ownership/possession of her property (i.e. hand on the knee) whilst the guy seemed miserable?  It was still the madam - there you go!! grin grin grin

Think una say women no fit marry men -  I don dey happen for una eye.  Make una wait, more strange things will soon hit una for eyes o o.

Make una no blame the guy o o, blame it on your past leaders who ruined this country thereby plunged everyone into economic hardship thus resulting to, many confused and broken Nigerian men.  

Let's face it, naturally and culturally, Nigerian men are not known to do things like this,abi?? Eh?? undecided undecided

At least, they are known and are very good at, denying any involvement with an unfortunate young woman that happens to find herself pregnant by them.  They rarely own up to the responsibility let alone been keen, and interested in going out with a young lady with a child from another man (except if loaded). 

No, such a lady is classed as second hand article and who wants a second hand article for wifery, when there are many pretending first hands around, talk of being actually married to their great granma!!!grin grin  Aru don happen!!!

Imagine as proud as Nigerian men are, who could today believe they'd end up poking under their granma's skirt for survival? The world don kpafuka!!! cool cool cool  Fear don dey catch me, for una o o o!  Aru don't happen!!!!!!

Anyway - guy, more grease to una elbow I hope it last in heaven o o and produce many happy pikins.  cool cool

O'dear, I wish una good luck o o!!!!
[/size][/b]
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by tpia5: 4:03am On Feb 05, 2012
Imagine as proud as Nigerian men are, who could today believe they'd end up poking under their granma's skirt for survival? The world don kpafuka!!! Fear don dey catch me, for una o o o!

me sef na prayer and fasting i dey.

it is said aa ki r'ewu losan.

ie when you see something in broad daylight that usually only comes out under cover of night, then the normal course of the universe has been interrupted oh!!!!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by tpia5: 4:04am On Feb 05, 2012
Anyway - guy, more grease to una elbow I hope it last in heaven o o and produce many happy pikins.

O'dear, I wish una good luck o o!!!!

likewise oh!!!!!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by ajamilopa(m): 4:34am On Feb 05, 2012
another picture for una wink

Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by sugermanne: 7:26am On Feb 05, 2012
Naija boy's definitely after samfin, Twalee to the bridegroom,
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by icydon: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2012
That's what he want, though its not real but for some teams.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by denzel2009: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2012
tpia@:

Tpia@ baby dont mind dayokanu and co. I love you tori torun, I have been winking at you like a cursor since.

I won't put dustin powder on your neck like that woman in the picture.

I will put the ileke on your bebe.

What do you say on this glorious sunday? wink wink wink wink
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Mynd44: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2012
I see the gay union is holding their meeting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.