Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (810190 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerians In The Uk, How Do You Cope With the Scottish Accent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by endinpraise907: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
hello, I've been trying to apply for the same course and school but it' not going through on their website. pls, how did you go oabout yours.

Rhitar19:

University of Kent
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Morountodun901: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
I am going for a Top-up MBA degree at University of Sunderland which is for 7 months . I will like to find out if I am eligible for the 2 years post-work program to work in the Uk or I should do another course once I am done? Pls help me answer gurus in the house!!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Yeanqa(f): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
Okay. Please mail me yhincha@yahoo.com
Taiw:

Let's connect, I got 3 offers with Leeds Beckett inclusive but Unfortunately, I am not choosing the school. We can still connect though
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Ugomaxx: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
Guys, good to be here. Do I really need my brp card to apply for NI number. I ask cos of the attached info below.

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Aphrikanna: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Winnerrrr(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Aphrikanna:
Did you continue with them? How did it go
no, I didn't.
I was suggesting it at first.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by rollykotex: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
fabulous2019:
Please house I need your help, am traveling on Tuesday to Swansea in Wales but all the accommodation are saying for one person and it is me and my wife, can we take those accommodation for single student, hope no implication thanks
Hello....have you gotten to Swansea? Will be coming with my family 14th of next month by God’s grace
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Emurate6315: 12:19am On Sep 29, 2021
Good day Bro.. Have you received any offer from them?
pholar11:
Hi, anyone with info about Sunderland University please help? I am applying to study International business and management, what do you think?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Emurate6315: 12:25am On Sep 29, 2021
They are not accepting any applications for international students for January 2022. We have to wait for September 2022 as stated by them
subcbouy:
Glasgow Caledonia university is cheap compared to many schools. Google search about the school.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by ModelLook(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2021
Single Nigerians Students in the UK, how do u survive on a 20hr job while studying?

How do you complete your Tution?

Can the money from the job cater for your general wellbeing?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Keralis: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hello all, kindly recommend good universities close to Redbridge SE (have a guardian here) for an irish national who just finished high school in Naija. Any other good option outside the Redbridge area will be appreciated. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Eldersege(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2021
Good morning good people. Thanks for all you counsels. It's been very helpful.

God bless us all.

I will be concluding my quarantine today.

I want to start the process to move my family and will appreciate you guidance ones again.

My wife and 4 kids.

1) Due to resources, can I take my wife and my 13year old first? Leaving 10, 8 and 6 (there passport is yet to be ready any way)

2) Which address do I fill for them as I currently manage with a family that has paper.
(Note: The family is staying 1hr away from London while my school is in London).

3) If I am permitted to put the address of the family I currently manage with, can I use the town's POF or I use London POF? Remember my school is in London.

Your quick response will be well appreciated.

@Justwise and all gurus in the house.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Eldersege(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2021
FieryJoe:
Hello Fam,

PLEASE I NEED ACCOMMODATION AT SHEFFIELD O! All the agents have contacted e.g Zoopla, rightmove, onthemarket, amberstudents do not have apartment for family. My wife will be traveling next week with a kid...

PLEASE HELP!!

@FieryJoe

Hello, pls did you apply for your family at the same time or after you have received your visa or arived the UK.

I am about to apply for my wife and one of my children but I need to be sure:

- Which accomodation to fill in the form. The family I currently stay with or the School?

- What is the right PoF to calculate because I am staying with a family 1 hour away from London where my school is?

Your reply will be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by LagosismyHome(f): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2021
Eldersege:
Good morning good people. Thanks for all you counsels. It's been very helpful.

God bless us all.

I will be concluding my quarantine today.

I want to start the process to move my family and will appreciate you guidance ones again.

My wife and 4 kids.

1) Due to resources, can I take my wife and my 13year old first? Leaving 10, 8 and 6 (there passport is yet to be ready any way)

2) Which address do I fill for them as I currently manage with a family that has paper.
(Note: The family is staying 1hr away from London while my school is in London).

3) If I am permitted to put the address of the family I currently manage with, can I use the town's POF or I use London POF? Remember my school is in London.

Your quick response will be well appreciated.

@Justwise and all gurus in the house.

I think as long as your wife has applied then you can take the children in batches. Yes that a personal choice
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Sidmac: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Both US and UK, some schools allow HND to do master straight. Not all schools but you have some. You might want to look into that

Which schools in USA gives admission to a University graduate of second class lower grade
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by azubix(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hello house please I need your counsel.

I want to apply for Msc Human Resource management. Please how lucrative is it and how easy is it to get job that sponsors their 2 visa.

Also, please who knows any school that offers Msc HRM for a cheap tuition.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by cletz991(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Which uni sir?
Yeanqa:
Please can I dm you? I have some questions to ask and I need help as per what next to do. I am a January intake at Leeds. Thanks.

Leeds is a lovely town, the third largest city in the UK hence there abounds a lot of jobs. There are lots of student jobs around, just register at a local job agency when you get here. Warehouse jobs, care assistant jobs are some of the most popular for students. Thank God for lifting of lockdown retail jobs too would be back. You should be able to pay your rent/and upkeep with this. (Even with min wage and working 20 hours/week). I believe by the time you get unconditional admission you will get a discount of 3k, and even possibly up to 4k. You pay a 5k deposit and balance before end of your course. not sure how the placement year works, because there is no placement year for Jan start (maybe thats why we got the massive discount).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Oby2828: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
How do I get a reference letter since I’m self employed and they requested for professional reference.
Kindly help out. Thank you�

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Adenrele94(f): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
major911:
Please anybody that is studying in university of law Manchester campus should please let’s connect…

Yes, I am going for January intake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (213) (Reply)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.