Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv (11989 Views)

Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by sunky644(m): 3:28am On Feb 09, 2012
@OP, forget making a first class and settle for your 2:1 (second class upper division). It's practically impossible for u to make a first class with a CGPA of 4.23 in 300level even if u run a five years program and u A's in almost all courses I doubt if u can go beyond 4.48 which is still a 2:1. Talk to ur girlfriend to reduce her bumper to bumper attachment but I don't advice u to leave her cos ur reason for leaving her is unattainable. It's not all about book brother but still u ve to stay focused as well, getting true love is not easy to come by this days so I advice u to stick to her but with sense. From my own point of view this is more or less one of the few phase of life you can get a lady who truly love with no material sentiment. The latter time u may think u will get somebody else may ve been when u re a BIG BOY And I can assure u that 80% of d ladies u see then are there cos they are assured of a secured life financially. My little penny to u brother is to stick to her but make her realise u need to reduce d time u spend together so as to ve time for ur primary assignment and reduce if not stop this ur BLEEPING of a thing. I courted my wife for seven years(four years while we were in school And three years after graduation before we eventually got married) and d relationship was devoid of bleeping, today we are living fine with a kid and I can bet my balls for it that she truly loves me. So, falling in love in school days is not a crime but do it with sense And it must not jeopardize ur primary assignment.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by RICHBOI2(f): 4:33am On Feb 09, 2012
you need to end this loving tokyo with immediate effect,if not you will end up as a failure.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by KINGwax(m): 4:47am On Feb 09, 2012
Hmmm. @ OP, pls read my very similar story below and learn somethin necessary. Think wit your heart, see wit ur mind. Undstnd that your mind focuses on what u need, it only thinks selfishly. Hence, d reason to see wit it and focus on d future. If u think wit ur mind, u only think of yourself and d other gains nothin.
Now, thinkin wit ur heart is necessary cos your heart knws exactly wot u need. If u think wit it, it gives some for love and makes u a better man for d heart it never selfish. Try and carry her along while your mind still focuses on d future. Pls read my related story below and learn something better.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by daroz(m): 4:51am On Feb 09, 2012
Just relax, she will soon get tired. Thank God you know ђat you want. Just talk †• her & be focused. She will soon adjust †• ųя pace. Pls don't breakup with her.  have experience this before
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by KINGwax(m): 4:55am On Feb 09, 2012
KINGwax:

First, there's no love. Success matters. If u muck it all up, she'll eventually find another one. Second, if u break her heart, u won't have that first class beliv me. Does anybody jst thing abt emotional distraction and it's psychological effects? You don't want to lay her off and regret in d future when u land in d hands of those that'll only love u for success. So, it's hard to find a girl like that.
Now here's d deal, don't read at home again, go elsewhere and switch off d phone. If she asked why, tell her she's d crux. I've been in ds situation wit a girl once. Infact, her GP was way too low. So i only needed d f.uck but later found out she was a rookie. So we grew to close dt she won't do without me. When i tried to make her undstnd, she alwys says i'm tryin to lay her off.
so, d next thing i did was tell her where i read and asked her to meet me wit her books everyday. She was very happy to oblige. And so we read together. And later hooked her wit some tutors who were my friend in teachin her some subjects she didn't undstnd. And so it goes that around 8pm or 9pm after every reading session, we alwys end up in my house and Be Intimate. She loves this and everybody wins. It's hard to find a girl that loves u that much. Especially a beautiful one too. I graduated 2yrs before her, but anytime i visit her she's alwys wit that reading culture. Infact, i use to tell her that if she failed, we can never be together and that helped her a lot. She no more had friends except her books and that paid off.
Today, this same girl is working in GTBank while i'm still tryin to switch jobs to get a better pay. This same girl is now my fiance. The love changed as she alwys sees me as her saviour. Everytime we make love, she alwys say, thank you! Not for d love making, but for her bilivin that i made her this.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 09, 2012
KINGwax:

so, d next thing i did was tell her where i read and asked her to meet me wit her books everyday. She was very happy to oblige. And so we read together. And later hooked her wit some tutors who were my friend in teachin her some subjects she didn't undstnd. And so it goes that around 8pm or 9pm after every reading session, we alwys end up in my house and Be Intimate. She loves this and everybody wins. It's hard to find a girl that loves u that much. Especially a beautiful one too. I graduated 2yrs before her, but anytime i visit her she's alwys wit that reading culture. Infact, i use to tell her that if she failed, we can never be together and that helped her a lot. She no more had friends except her books and that paid off.
Today, this same girl is working in GTBank while i'm still tryin to switch jobs to get a better pay. This same girl is now my fiance. The love changed as she alwys sees me as her saviour. Everytime we make love, she alwys say, thank you! Not for d love making, but for her bilivin that i made her this.

ewww, I have died!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by KINGwax(m): 5:15am On Feb 09, 2012
Vikin:

ewww, I have died!!!!!! grin grin grin
hey vik, there's no cementery here! Lol.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by 1121: 6:14am On Feb 09, 2012
as ceeboy as rightly said, it is practically impossible for u to make first class with a CGPA of 4.23 except u are doing a 5yrs course. Try to do d calculation by asumming u had A in all ur course and find out ur result. So i will advice u to go ahead with ur relationship if u mean well for her and d feeling is mutual
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by joshfash(m): 6:24am On Feb 09, 2012
Facing the fact, settling for first class with ur current CGPA, 4.23, is almost impossible.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by born2boink(m): 6:47am On Feb 09, 2012
*You did not remember CGPA when you are searching for babe online
*you did not remember cgpa when you invited for real
*you did not remember cpga when you putting your prick inside toto
*you don Bleep finish, you clean mouth then enter wahala,come here dey cry
*you don't know fornication ruins future, you are yet to see anything, take your bible and ask for forgiveness, cut your dick off according to bible if it will lead you to seen, devil still rule in you

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Basics007: 7:12am On Feb 09, 2012
You dont need to be harsh to her. First practical step is to move back to a campus accomodation. In that way she wouldn't be able to camp in ur room and distract you. Next is to spend more time in the library where the possibility for distraction is lower.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by bulksms247(m): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2012
@kingwax, I luv ur style u be koded nigA
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Ayoobscom(m): 7:21am On Feb 09, 2012
Do you love LOVE poems?

Then click on this link and leave a comment,

http://ayubajamiu..com/2011/12/golden-bracelet.html
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by chinnyonwu(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2012
Well I don't know if ur CGP is the main reason u want to leave this girl. I doubt it but anyways, if u feel u've reasoned rationally, just give her less attention. With time, she'll cool off
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by GChux1: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2012
Simple solution is hand her over to me. I'll get rid of her for you.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by violent(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2012
if ur cgpa is a 5 point scale, forget the first class. like someone said above, ur A's would just push it up by 0.02. [size=14pt]lol. lesson learnt, do not bleep an homely girl except you want to marry her[/size].

preach!!!
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by 4teelaw(f): 8:49am On Feb 09, 2012
those of you that say that it is impossible for him to make a 1st Class with 4.23 CGPA, well when I was in Uniben(i dont know if that has changed, 400level made up for 55% CGPA (100 level is 5%, 200level is 15%, 300level is 25%)so for him to have 4.23 CGPA now, the guy is already frolicking with 1st Class, if he can get a lot of B's and A's in 400level.
It worked for me grin
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by ochukoccna: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2012
born2fuck:

*you don bleep finish, you clean mouth then enter wahala,come here dey cry
*you don't know fornication ruins future, you are yet to see anything, take your bible and ask for forgiveness, cut your Joystick off according to bible if it will lead you to seen, devil still rule in you

@op,have you read born2, 's advise?
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Ekiti1: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2012
chinnyonwu:

Well I don't know if ur CGP is the main reason u want to leave this girl. I doubt it . . . .
Correct guy!
Why do I have a feeling this guy is just using CGPA as an excuse to dump this girl?
born2fuck:

I wonder o!
KINGwax:

THERE GOES THE ANSWER/SOLUTION TO YOUR (so called) DILEMMA.

*DO NOT leave her! you may never find her type again and for Gods sake DO NOT FOLLOW (S3X)KILLZ ADVICE unless you want her to go "native" or commit suicide (due to her previous heartbreak) Believe me girls can do desperate and foolish things just to get a man*

BTW, where are NL girls? Am seeing only males on this thread.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Chukkasy(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2012
Basics007:

You dont need to be harsh to her. First practical step is to move back to a campus accomodation. In that way she wouldn't be able to camp in ur room and distract you. Next is to spend more time in the library where the possibility for distraction is lower.
first things first.move back 2 camp, tell her u're born again, start attending fellowship regularly. Change ur line & if possible bar her number. Stop every form of communication with this girl, it won't b long b4 u find out that this so called luv u're claiming is only infatuation. Yes she may b heartbroken, bt who cares?(d heart was broken b4 u met her anyways) she'll find anoda unfocused dude 2 mend it 4 her. NEVER TELL HER U'RE HIV POSITIVE, omo d news go spread & u'll face crious stigmatisation. Face that 1st class & get it, even if u dont, u'll end up with a respectable cgpa. NOTE : "there'll always b girls" that is what i always tell myself so that they won't distract me. Don't ruin ur future because of 1 girl, dem plenty wella.
Basics007: First practical step is to move back to a campus accomodation. In that way she wouldn't be able to camp in ur room and distract you. Next is to spend more time in the library where the possibility for distraction is lower.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by stepo707: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2012
@ Op Dont leave her man.But you need to set rules for her and she must follow it.Also you guys can read together.
Love can make one go crazy oh.Indeed too much of anything is bad.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by lexander(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2012
I'm currently in a similar situation, i think breaking up with such girls is the best course of action. I've already tried talking to mine to get her see things from my perspective but its not working, my case is even worst as this girl is also very jealous, she has literally chased away all my female friends.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Daluuzor(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
"u think" she left her Ex because of d same reason. Meaning u do not knw much abt d gur. Its lyk u r d "point and kill" type, if u really luv d gurl, leaving her will not solve ur problem, 1st class or no 1st class, u will definitely regret leaving her. If u really luv her, my advice is, der s tym for everytin, make out tym for ur studies, spend less tym wit her, call her less, wit reasons dat u r studying, if she aint kul wit it, den she takes a bow herself.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2012
thanks guys. I just started my 300level and i study civil engineering. Its a 5yr course, so i believe first class is highly attainable for me. Another thing is that she's lazy. She can stay on the bed until 1.00pm before taking her bath. I knw this when i went to her apartment. All she wants to do is stick with me and to sleep on my chest. I performed woefully in one of my exams last semester cos i was at place and she claimed she was ill. To cut the story short, she did nt allow me study. I narrowly passed the course. She takes luv things more serious than her academics. Her cgpa is currently 2.32, and she's more concerned with luv than improving her result. If i dnt leave her, she'll pull me back. My other brothers and sisters graduated with good grades and are all working nw.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2012
@OP, I believe you are making the right decision. Being a first class graduate of engineering myself with a CGPA 4.23 in 200level, First class is still very possible for you. All u need is a minimum of 4.68 average CGPA in ur remaining three sessions. You dont need to leave the girl straight ahead. All you need do is to tell her your dream and let her know that if she wants to continuosly hang out with you that library will now replace Mr Biggs and Cinema. If she is really crazy about you as you said she will agree. At the end of the day she will be the one gaining because her CGPA will automatically go up too.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by moHot(f): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2012
born2fuck:

*you don't know fornication ruins future, you are yet to see anything, take your bible and ask for forgiveness, cut your Joystick off according to bible if it will lead you to seen, devil still rule in you

[b]HAVE YOU READ THIS?[/[size=8pt][/size]b]
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by moHot(f): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2012
KINGwax:

HAVE YOU TRIED DOING THIS?

@POSTER

you know i will really appreciate it if you can come out clean and tell us you don't love this girl or you are tired of s.exing her punny.
yes she lay on the bed till 1pm, have u tried telling her how you feel about that? yes her cgpa is too low so what have you done to help her out of that? i tell you when a agirl is obssessed by ur love you can use it to your advantage which may be a win win situation at the end of the day, well if you thikn a girl that clearly loves you(but show it too much ) is not worth dating then you can try the advises of people that her telling you to dump her , but if you REALLY want the best advice then you may do what KINGWAX did i.e if you ain't tired of the girl
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2012
tomba:

thanks guys. I just started my 300level and i study civil engineering. Its a 5yr course, so i believe first class is highly attainable for me. Another thing is that she's lazy. She can stay on the bed until 1.00pm before taking her bath. I knw this when i went to her apartment. All she wants to do is stick with me and to sleep on my chest. I performed woefully in one of my exams last semester cos i was at place and she claimed she was ill. To cut the story short, she did nt allow me study. I narrowly passed the course. She takes luv things more serious than her academics. Her cgpa is currently 2.32, and she's more concerned with luv than improving her result. If i dnt leave her, she'll pull me back. My other brothers and sisters graduated with good grades and are all working nw.

2.32 is a third class, wtf?? Why would a reasonable girl choose lust over her academics, if you guys continue like this, she might end up wv a pass, and she definitely woudnt be a match for you, you guys are not compatible, not only emotionally, but psychologically and intellectually, take care of this situation ASAP,

BTW, have you tried helping her academically?? This girl sounds like she's under 18, stop the bleeping and help her focus on her studies, go to the library togeda, be at different location, encourage her to go for tutorials and whatever, stop indulging her ( laying on your chest wen you have exams is plain stoopid on both sides),

If after playing your part, she still doesn't seem to get her priorities right, then RUN angry
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Ekiti1: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
KINGwax:

@op,
Use the method above and quit bickering!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) / Ex-girlfriend And Current Girlfriend Becoming Friends / If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.