Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,965 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv (11990 Views)

Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Fimmy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2012
if you really like her, why dont you just tell her what you really want.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2012
cry cry cryOP, it is too bad that u now realise u need breathing space, am very sure once she gives you that space u wud then be d one to request for her, cos then u wud realise what u r missin in her, thats why they say ABSTINENCE and CHASTITY is the best of all, someone said u shud lie to her u hav HIV, my advice is u shud go and check ur HIV status by march (six months from october) i pity u cry cry cry
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Shola2009(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2012
I can barely read the post . . . no paragraphs . . . no nothing. angry
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2012
honestly I think there are better way to handle this gal but I must tell u that ure certainly a kid and u had no business being in a relationship in the first place.
I believe that if first class is ür goal, then you could dump her plain and simple even though u might have to pull of some thing amazing in your final year to actually get the first class. Except ure just entering 300level.

Another question I want to ask u is, do u also plan to get into another relationship before u graduate? Cos if u have such ideas then ur motives for dumping her are not sincere. And trust me nemesis is a bitch and it will bite u hard, when u least expect it.

I have no advice for u my guy, All I ask is that u be sincere with ür self and with her. And do what is best for both of you even if its gonna hurt someone.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Revolva(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
@poster

Oya make you gat low Cpga come graduate with 3rd class omo no job for you, if you no get capital to get your business but .e go be you like film that same girl go get same 3rd class man go come marry am from you or she fit hussle her way, you know gurls have better chance, getting jobs, i no fit shout, , she go leave you, i bet you you cant marry her, just take style run from her, men see woman, on campus na make dem dey bleep from one boy to another, i shame for many naija gurls, they are just ***** cheap, imagine she met some one and open leg, just like dat
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by shags(m): 2:11am On Feb 10, 2012
Congrats man i dunno where Ɣ☺u @ buh we got the Same CGPA, 200l, i kno wat you got ahead is far bigger than this love relationship, simply xplain fins to her,Break up,,and don't get involved I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ such intimate relationship anymore.simply have s*x wif any1 avialable wen Agro catch Ɣ☺u and keep jack ma man
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by born2boink(m): 4:02am On Feb 10, 2012
i'm sure if the girl have asked you to withdraw from school before you sex her, you will not think twice, you go don withdraw, you no go don come here they shout 3rd and 1st class, whether na carpenter, na him you go dey learn now. Na GOD know but the girl mumu give you toto first, you nak toto finish, you remember say cgpa dey for your wardrope, one go bi lesson for onila because her nyansh too no stay one place, make her story no bi like this girl too because the pikin, wey dem teach 4 home wey no hear, na outside dem go teach am come
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 10, 2012
@fimmy
i already told her what i want and my plans for both of us academically. She said i can't do much to help her cos she's in animal production department. She said she'll improve. But she's nt doing that, she's just concerned about staying with me and calling me her husband and soul mate.
Another thing she does is that, whenever i disagree with her on a particular issue, she resorts to insulting me and telling me to go to hell. She'll still come back crying and begging me. She does that repeatedly and i told her the first time that i hate it when ladies insult me. I'm done with her
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by afm4ever(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
Sit her down Talk to her about how u feel but is ur cross u have to carry it man
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by pato405(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
there's no cause for alarm here. you have a gurl who is deeply in love with you. simply cheerish her and give her the attention she craves for. to make up for the time spent with her at the expense of your study, all you need to do, is to spend more time reading than you do before. try as much as possible encouraging her to read along with you. both of you can visit the library together , i that way, you'll equally assist her in making good grades. i know a lot of guys in my Uni days who made first class inspite sharing almost every hour of the day with their girl friends. one was actually the best graduating student in medicine and he was a notorious player when it comes to women affairs. so, my guy, hold your babe tight & let her also gain from you, you could help her cultivate that reading habit as well.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by pato405(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
there's no cause for alarm here. you have a gurl who is deeply in love with you. simply cherish her and give her the attention she craves for. to make up for the time spent with her at the expense of your study, all you need to do, is to spend more time reading than you do before. try as much as possible encouraging her to read along with you. both of you can visit the library together , i that way, you'll equally assist her in making good grades. i know a lot of guys in my Uni days who made first class inspite sharing almost every hour of the day with their girl friends. one was actually the best graduating student in medicine and he was a notorious player when it comes to women affairs. so, my guy, hold your babe tight & let her also gain from you, you could help her cultivate that reading habit as well.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2012
@Tomba
I read how some well-wishers are advising you to keep her and love her and cherish her and it will all be a win-win situation and there'll be no girl like her ever again. . . I'm sure they're being kind-hearted but BULLSHIT!!

Read my words. There's a time for everything. At your age and where you are in life right now, you have no business being in a serious relationship. None at all. You need to set your priorities straight. Your Uni era, I always say, is a time to focus both on your books and fun (yes, both can be done effectively too). This babe is already referring to you as her husband and you're still letting her sleep on your chest. At your young age, as soon as you start working she'll start bugging you for marriage, before you know it you'll be posting on NL "Help I'm too young to marry and Oh the pressure". Is it then that you'd break up with her when her hair is greying out? Before you do anything, think about the repercussion of your actions whether now or in the future. Stop all this love nonsense, that can wait. You only get to do school once in a big way but romance et al beaucoup for ground.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by pato405(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2012
all these preachers sef!
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Saraha1(f): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2012
This is serious.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 23, 2012
The Devil has finally given you something that will stop you from making first class. It is wrong to date and school at the same time.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by blasterman(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2012
Do u value toto more than ur future the same girl u Re worrying bout will fashi u tommorrow if u don't have a good job so u better use ur head and nOt ur dick to think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex / As A Lady Mention 3 Things A Guy Can Benefit From Dating You? / Ex-girlfriend And Current Girlfriend Becoming Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.